• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

I read prolly more negative trip reports over on erowid on this compound than most any of them

And people die and have seizures from it

But here everyone talks like it's the bees knees

A consistent theme you will find is that nearly all of these negative reports involve people who did not weigh their dose of T7 out with a milligram scale, and proceeded to snort their eyeballed dosage.

I snorted the drug twice in my early days and it's literally a different substance when you snort it...and a horrible one at that.

Carefully weighed oral dosages are a different matter....not that I'd recommend using it to anyone.

This was one of the 2-Cx compounds that I never go a chance to try, sounded like a good one from all the TRs on erowid. Is it illegal in Canada?

Somehow 2C-T-7 seems right for the christmas season, not sure why.

We're not supposed to discuss legal matters on here, but for some reason this seems to be sliding all over the place here lately. It's not banned in Canada afaik. But you need to do your own research on this, I'm not a lawyer so that isn't legal advice.

When people say sensitive reactions, is this only with other routes than oral? I've less than 100mg of this and fairly experienced with a number of psychedelics so was thinking of just dosing 30-35mg oral.

Just diving in for the expected medium to full effects may be something you can do with forgiving compounds, only risking getting overwhelmed, but if you have 100 mg then you have enough to at least do *some* titration building up to a full dose. I'd take a little less first, maybe even 2 increments... do some economic calculation, if you want 2 good full trips at 30-35 maybe reserve 70 for that and use the other 30 to go: 10-20...

Severe health problems from other ROA ODs or combinations are not the only concern... people have also gone delirious at ~40 mg or so I think just like others have at 100+ to 200 mg 2C-B which is more forgiving having a more consistent reaction usually and a less steep and weird (multi variable?) dose-response curve. The responses are just unpredictable and can vary from trip to trip even in the same individual. Experience has little to do with it.

Watch out for interactions, use it sensibly and it should be alright :) Hope you have good journeys on it!

I finally got my hands on some! Subscribing to this thread so I can keep up with the convo. Not sure when I'll have the opportunity to try this.

Do you guys prefer to take it alone or with others? Good for events or best done in a private setting?

Okay, so well over a year after acquiring it (wow, it's been that long?!) I finally tried this substance... accidentally.

Two weeks ago I decided to day trip wth my friends, because it's been a while since I've had the opportunity to take psychedelics in a setting other than a festival/event. I capped out some mescaline extract, and also 30mg of 2C-T-7 in case the mesc was weak/bunk. I thought this would be a perfect, safe setting to try a new, potentially strong psychedelic. Well, the mescaline was lovely and I didn't feel the need to add the T-7. So it remained in my little pill box along with other misc drugs like an adderall and some tabs of L. I've been lazy lately about taking things out of the pill box so it's a fun assortment at the moment.

Fast forward to this past weekend, I'm going to a festival and seeing some artists I really love. I ~don't~ want to trip because I have taken psychedelics the past two weekends. I decide 3-MeO-PCP would be perfect, so I cap out ~20mg (yes, I know this a lot but I'm very experienced and have a tolerance and/or a weak batch right now), and put it in my pill box. The T-7 is still in there, so I'm very mindful about which compartment I put it into. At this point in time, it's easy to know which is which (even though they look very similar) because of where I've placed them.

A couple hours before I plan on dosing, some guy comes up asking if I have any extra tabs on me. As his luck would have it, I do, and take them out of my pill box for him. In doing so I kind of knock it over and a bunch of the stuff inside comes out. I put everything back in, focusing primarily on not losing anything.

And then it's time to dose. I take out my pill box and... oh wait, that's right, everything got tossed around and nothing is in the right compartment anymore. I take out the two capsules, one being 3-MeO-PCP and the other 2C-T-7. I look at them long and hard. They look extremely similar. I decide the one that appears to have a little less is the 3-MeO. I put the pill box away and I'm about to eat it, when I think about how fluffy my current batch of 3-MeO is. I think, 20mg and 30mg would look almost the same in a capsule, so it's actually the fluffiness that would make it look like more! So I take the pill box back out, put the original capsule back in, take the other one out and eat it.

Big mistake.

Less than an hour later, I start to feel something in my stomach, which develops into nausea. I rarely get any sort of bodyload like that on 3-MeO. This makes me consider the possibility that I took the wrong capsule, but I don't want to accept it yet. It's not until I'm at a set, and trying to shout the lyrics along with the band makes me gag that I face the facts: I took the T-7 capsule.
It's getting harder to talk to people as time goes on, and I'm really uncomfortable nauseous. There are so many times where I believe I'm going to vomit right there in the crowd. Thankfully I had not eaten for hours nor was I as hydrated at that moment as I should have been, so I wouldn't have thrown up much anyways. The rest of my body felt fine, but man was the nausea annoying. The feeling lingered for several hours after dosing.
Once I got to the headliner, the set I was most excited to see, I was peaking. I was totally sucked into the music and could barely talk to my friends or even dance. At one point my friend points out that I'm standing there just holding onto my backpack straps as if for dear life. I turn down weed my friends are offering me because it feels entirely unnecessary. Everything is intense. The music sounds amazing, and the visuals are incredible, but I'm almost looking more forward to after the show, when I can explore the trip more without that stimulus.

The visuals were super strong and beautiful. At one point I looked at my friend and it looked like there was body paint all over her body in intricate designs. I felt very inspired to paint what I was seeing. At another point during the set, it seemed like everything was suddenly going faster, like I was watching a video on fast forward. This was thankfully not for a long period of time. Everything I looked at was moving, but in a unique way that is different than LSD, shrooms, etc. and is difficult to describe.

At the time I thought to describe my headspace as "medium". That is, not nearly as intensely emotional as something like shrooms/4-AcO-DMT, but a little less clearheaded than 2C-B. I'd say it is pretty close in headspace to 2C-E, where I similarly had trouble speaking to friends. I felt like the visuals were affecting my thoughts. It's like I watched something melting and my thoughts melted with it.

After the set, we had to wait for some friends and that felt like a lifetime. However, a friend of a friend (but a stranger to me) came and talked to us and I was able to participate in the conversation without too much difficulty. This was around 4 hours after dosing, I think I plateau'd around this point. However right before getting on the subway I had one of those moments where you laugh like a crazy person until you're crying, and then on the subway I struggled with feelings of not wanting to make eye contact with strangers or have them look at me at all. So the effects were still going pretty good. Thankfully I had plenty of friends to talk to and shield me on the train from the masses ha.

Once I got back to my apartment, I was no longer nauseous but definitely not hungry (all the rest of my friends proceeded to consume lots of food). Iced tea did taste more delicious than ever though. I was definitely highly amused by and engaged in the TV we put on: Off The Air, the latest Rick & Morty episode, and then lots of American Dad. Like I said earlier I was declining most weed offered to me, but once I was home and came down a little I accepted dabs from one of my friends. At this point the combo was lovely - it didn't really bring back the visuals, but it made me feel wonderfully heavy and calm. Unfortunately it didn't make me sleepy enough, because even at 10-11 hrs after dosing I struggled to sleep. Although my body was very tired I struggled to shut my mind down. At that point I still had closed eye visuals of the kaleidoscopic variety, and even though I really wanted to sleep it was fun to play around with trying to affect the CEVs with my thoughts, which I had some success with.

I woke up the next day feeling really tired, but I attribute this more to three days of festivaling in the hot sun :~)

Overall the experience was really fun despite not expecting or wanting it. It was definitely intense, but as an experienced psychonaut I was able to handle it relatively easily. I look forward to taking this in a much more controlled setting aka my apartment, where I can draw as much as I want and not worry about puking on people.

Nice! Sounds like a cool trip. I've had T-7 4 times, and I've never managed to get much in the way of visuals from it which is weird (and I am 100% sure it was T-7 too). I've taken it up to 42mg which I found to feel a bit threatening and with a heavy bodyload. I've always wanted to experience the classic T-7 super-visual trip. I prefer 2C-T-2 from my experience, I find it very therapeutic, warm, insightful and good-humored, and also more potent/reliably dosed.

Yeah I had some t-7 a few yrs ago. And started orally dosing it. But around the 25-30mg range I started to wonder why effects were not there. So I decided to weigh out 10mg and insufflate lil pin head sizes to see whats up. And sure enough lil by lil I got the appropriate effects. Btw it burned like fire. So then I knew I had something worth exploring. So knowing fatal overdoses were official with this compound I slowly orally took the dose up higher and found out around 35-45mg orally was where the dose response curve went into play. All in all it was always very colorful and a worthwhile trip. Those differences in metabolism from person to person with 2c-t7 are interesting but dangerous as well. Oral dose was sketchy but nasally it was straight forward. Nothing new but might give insight to those who don't know about the dosing of the 2ct7.it varies greatly from person to person.

Nice! Sounds like a cool trip. I've had T-7 4 times, and I've never managed to get much in the way of visuals from it which is weird (and I am 100% sure it was T-7 too). I've taken it up to 42mg which I found to feel a bit threatening and with a heavy bodyload. I've always wanted to experience the classic T-7 super-visual trip. I prefer 2C-T-2 from my experience, I find it very therapeutic, warm, insightful and good-humored, and also more potent/reliably dosed.

After this I would be happy to explore the other rarer 2Cs. T-2 sounds lovely!

It is, one of my favorites. T-21 is cool too, not anything deep, but very recreational and euphoric. I haven't tried T-4, a friend of mine had some, and I always meant to try it, but unfortunately his stash was confiscated. :(

Tried T-7 a couple of times. I've never really experienced nausea on psychedelics, but this one seemed to cause a fair bit. It would come in waves through the whole experience. There was some very nice euphoria and moments when I was laughing so much that I felt a bit dizzy. Also, music sounded incredible.

The whole experience seemed to bounce between energy and dissociation, dancing and nausea. The second time I had it, was for no real reason. It was Saturday morning, I was in the mood to trip and had the house to myself. My flatmate came home from work to find every radio and television in the house at full volume with all of the curtains drawn. I was sitting in the living room on a sun lounge wearing sunglasses and sipping a corona.

Not sure what happened there.

Glad I crossed it off the list, but I wouldn't do it again, mainly because of the nausea.. Also, light seemed to bother me a bit for some reason.

Last edited:
I read something about this being available in as the E isomer, instead of the Z isomer.

I have no idea what that means, and what result this would have on the effect of the drug, couldn't find anything on the internet too! Anyone has an idea? :)

Yeah nvm, I was confused, thanks anyway!

This chemical looks like a real winner btw, hope to be able to try it one day

Going to test the waters a bit more with a ~50mg oral dose tonight if it ends up being interesting I'll post a trip report :)

Didn't have any luck with it on previous attempt at 35mg oral have some 2c-t-2 from the same source and it turned out to be a wonderful experience.