Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-21 Thread

aloowishus

Bluelighter
eyeDivider.gif

External Information Links:

eyeDivider.gif

Original post:

Besides Phikal i can't find any info on this chemical,so has anyone tried it and what did you think of it??What dose did you take and what were the positive/negative aspects of the trip?Physical side-effects?

Last edited by a moderator:
Below is complete fiction written on a piece of old paper from years ago, given to me by a friend, who got it from a friend, that got it from some other random friend he lost touch with:

Well, I can't find much more info on it either, but since I have some 2c-t-21 here, and will be able to measure it properly, I will start with a small dose, larger dose, and I'll write about my experiences when i get time to play around.

I hope that it really is more of an energizer, "fun time" drug, which I can do normal things on, that would be interesting/different. I am also wondering how well 2C-D works as a "smart drug" (more so than other 2c's at low doses?), as i was interested in getting some of that to try also, in the future.

Last edited:
There been little work done with 2C-D as a smart drug, and varying sources have different opinions. Some agree, some completetly disagree that has smart drug properties. I guess the only thing to do would be to investigate yourself.

2ct21 does sound very interesting. I am looking forward to investigating it sometime in the future. Does anyone know of its stability as a compound?

Last edited:
Being a Phenethylamine, I would expect 2c-t-21 to be quite stable compared to most tryptamines. You would probably be able to expect it to keep for some time without needing to freeze.

Below is from a piece of paper my FOAFOAFOAF gave one of my other friends, and i was told this is complete fiction:

Well, I just redosed for my 3rd time continuously on 2c-t-21, this stuff is good! I just touched the inside of the baggie it was in, and licked it. Probably not much, cause I just got a good color enhancement, no trails, overall I felt completely mentally there, "clear headed". So of course I come home, and feel the need at 3am to properly measure this stuff, so I dissolved it in a solution. "8 to 12mg" hmm, well i think I took about another 12mg. This is one where as soon as i'm drinking the stuff, it seems like i already am getting a little effect from it, like absorption in the mouth or something. But it really doesn't kick in good for another 30-45-60 mins later. I was sitting, watching the computer screen melt around and all the walls move all around to some music, but, there isn't really any body buzz, or stimulation! I had a good ability to control my vision, i could have everything moving all around, similar visuals to other PEA's like 2C-I/2ct2/2C-B, but i could "snap" everything back to normal, just like that -, some kind of focus thing, like being on an amphetamine i guess. If i "relaxed" my eyes (i guess this is the only way i can explain it, ..eyes...mental relaxation) I could get whatever part of my vision to dance around. But, i was really sleepy, so I thought I'd take a little nap, since its supposed to last a good while. It was easy to sleep during any part, even when the visuals were getting real good, i could just close my eyes, and "focus" on sleep, and i slept great. Woke up a few hours later, and got up and ate, (no loss of appetite on this stuff, it seems more selective, doesn't really touch your body or anything like appetite, thinking) checked out the visuals some more, then went back to sleep. I got up around T+11hrs (from my measured dose of 12mg), and took another 5mg. Seemed to kick it back up a little. Not much more interesting to write except I did normal things but felt a little more talkative, things might have been more humorous than normal.

So I just drank another 10mg or so, hehe. I like this stuff. Once again while drinking it, some effect seemed to kick in immediately, not much but "something". I like the good control, while awake I can probably really focus on a certain thing, to get a certain visual effect, to do math problems, whatever. Right now, i'm hungry, and, hmm, a little horny I think. (I think it made me horny last night also). I have some things to do later today, so if the visuals were to get to a point where i lost control well i wouldn't drive, otherwise, I feel very sober and able to do "normal things" while on this stuff. Right now, i'm going to eat. I'll see if tolerance has an effect yet, doing it in sort-of continuous doses.

Last edited:
I have done 2C-T-21 four times, at dosages of 9, 12, 15, and 18 mg. I happen to have a naturally low susceptibilty to 2C- class drugs, especially the 2C-T's, so it turned out that doses that were good for Shulgin and friends were not adequate for me. 9 and 12 mg only produced threshold effects, 15 mg produced perhaps a +1.5 on the Shulgin scale, and 18 mg produced a +2. Side effects, which included muscle tension and mild gas, were similar to those from 2C-T-7. Qualitatively, the drug was most similar to 2C-T-7, but I would expect it to be more similar to 2C-T-2, which I have never done.

I will wait a while until I have a better day to experiment, and take a dose around 16-18mg. The visuals were starting to get real good at a little smaller dose, but since this stuff really lacks most of the physical side effects of other drugs, and I didnt really get much of a mental "trip" , I think a higher dose should be interesting.

So far, i'd say, this is definitely a good one. Easy on the body, at least for me, the easiest of them all.

At 12mg of 2C-T-21 I had a fair amount of body load (which I was completely unprepared for due to PIHKAL and the above report), with waves of relaxation. Talk amongst the group flowed easily and laughter bordered on hysterical at times.
The others in the group didn't seem to have the same problem with body load - perhaps I am sensitive to this material (this was my first "RC" PEA). 2 of us had hot and cold flushes through to T+3.5
Visuals were quite apparent but not intrusive - ie: no problem recognising faces on tv like I do on shrooms. Slight color changes, the photo of the wave breaking seemed to be coming into shore, the pillow seemed to breathe, etc.
Of the 6 in the group (4 on 12mg and 2 on 6mg) two experienced slight nausea between t+1 and t+3. Food not only seemed impossible, but even slightly repugnant until about T+4.5 when it started to seem necessary.
Attempted to sleep at T+4.5, but still had way too much energy.. not the overstimulated energy of meth, but more of a complete awakeness. Got up again, watched a movie and went to bed at T+6.5. It was still difficult to sleep, and CEV were intense compared to the mild OE hallucinations earlier in the night. Woke up with a headache and feeling very tired (5hrs sleep).
There was nothing of the sexual in this. Although, one of the girls (my gf) reported that, while being completely un-horny, she was incredibly wet.
The two girls on 6mg had no body load, slight hallucination, good relaxation but also the inability to sleep.

All in all, a very enjoyable evening, but will definately lower dosage to avoid body load next time.

Look like this is similar to some of the other 2C-Ts, in that the dosages are somewhat erratic as are the effects. Some report a bodyload, some do not. Some find 10 mg or so adequate, others need more. I'm excited to sample this one myself. I'll be sure to report on what happens.

Snorting 2CT-21

Just wonder if anyone out there has tried this one intranasally? I did today and found it diverting, dose was 2.5mg followed by another 2.5 an hour later.
Seemed equivalent to 10mg oral with a quicker onset &shorter duration (as expected).

Last edited:
Were there increased side-effects? I have not tried this one yet, but I won't be snorting it when I do. Just curious.

No there weren't any side effects, it didn't even burn. But whether by this route or orally this drug isn't really that interesting (for me). Mildly entertaining, but how anyone could describe it as 'one of the best' is beyond me.

Interesting, I don't seem to experience the openess and ease in communicating that others report with this one. It gives me moderate euphoria but makes my head feel 'fuzzy' and unfocused. One thing I will say for it though is that its seems to be without any crash whatsoever. Intranasal admin seems perfectly safe though, in fact were I to do it again I'd go with this route rather than the oral.

imnsho, 2C-T-21 is, by far, one of the best materials - although it may not be a true psychedelic, but rather a magnificent psycholytic.

so those looking for major psychedelic breakthroughs, ego dissolution and alien contact should look elsewhere.

second the anon contributor who mentioned that this substance allows one to do anything. sex is incredible, as is food and several other unusual things which i will post in a trip report / retrospective.

very low toxicity and less body load than with anything SWIM tried in the phen / tryptamine families so far, although ymmv as this is the first 6-element sulfar containing phen, heavy and complex molecule with varying effects.

CAUTION: DO NOT SNORT THIS ONE. higher oral doses with repeated administration have been reported to produce very unusual tingling in the extremeties / fingers and caused BURST CAPILLARIES in one of said fingers and what appeared to be a strained / partially snapped tendon in the other.

this may have been a spurious correlation as other strenuous activity was involved, but the possibility of cerebral microhaemmorage (stroke) cannot be ignored.

DO NOT become the next Jake Duroy please, this material works great via oral and was never intended to be snorted.

Last edited:
On Halloween I did 22 mg of 2C-T-21, followed up three hours later with 16 mg 2C-B because I was only at a +1.5 from the 2C-T-21 alone. The 2C-B didn't do much to boost the intensity (there was about 20 minutes where I was tripping hard but then it went away for some reason).

BTW, the 18 mg experience I mentioned above also involved a hit of acid taken about 2 hours after the 2C-T-21. Good combination :)

btw, this one is definitely for the morning / daytime due to duration and subtlety. many will overlook this latter quality. another big plus for the "secret doser" - no eye dilation / nystagmus at all...

Last edited:
I completely agree with Nanobrain here about it notbeing Psychedelic in the classical sense but beinga great sexual aid.

I have tried 2C-T-21 on two occasions: the first with 3 mg insufflated, which produced very mild mood elevation and aesthetic appreciation (I actually liked it more than MDMA).

The second time involved 5 mg insufflated followed immediately with 5 mg rectal. It was extremely powerful and it was NOTHING like my previous experience. I quickly shifted to a +++ where I was in a very "spherical" state of perception. THat is not to say that everything appeared round... actually, it felt as if I was spinning around at a very high speed without being dizzy. Everything int he world seemed to somehow revolve around me. I was taking a walk when it hit and I have to say, while the body load is bearable, turning around or facing a different direction produced a lot of nausea.

There where somevisuals by the 3rd hour.. the spherical effect now became more of a visible thing, and also things bled with colours and patterns. At the fourth hour everything started "shining" as if it where made of gold. The "push" from the drug is very specific for me: that being the sense of spinning. By the end of the fourth hour, the push very suddenly ceased and so did the mindfuck (there was a lot of thought going on, but none of it really crystalizedto anyhting useful).

By the 8th hour I was approaching baseline,but not quite so. I was finally able to sleep after the 11th hour. I also have to note that,two days later, i was suddenly hit with a horrific suicidal depression that lasted for just that day. This reminded me of MDMA's effect on me (and why I avoid it).