• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-21 Thread

Since this compound doesn't sound *all* that interesting on its own, I wonder how it would be in conjunction with something like 2c-e (for added 'depth').

Of course, I need to learn each of these Phens on their own a bit before such an experiment would be conducted on my part...

I'm going to try it 'solo' this week, but I must admit that I'm not that excited about it at this point. Perhaps I'll be surprised after testing...I hope so!

Ez,

...Ad

Hey, keep an open mind; not everyone reacts the same way to everything. A few people seem to really love 2C-T-21.

I've been contemplating trying this one for a while... finally got a small amount to test, but I can't find the right time to try it.
I'm planning on taking a small (6mg) dose just to get a taste of the effects (I usually have to take much higher doses of phens and tryptamines than most people).
So I'm fairly sure 6mg won't be very strong - I'm just wondering if the effects are the kind you can feel comfortable doing in a public place, around people that don't know you're on something.
I did 2C-C (40mg) in a public place like this before, and had no problem hiding the fact that I was tripping, but I felt a little paranoid and kept thinking that others might know (even though there was no way they could have) and I was acting perfectly normal - I just would have preferred NOT to be around other people.
I just wonder if 2C-T-21 is like that, where you get the paranoid mental aspect that makes you not want to be in a public place. From what I've read it wouldn't seem like it would, but I just wanted to get opinions from those who've tried it.

Edit: To clarify, I know a few have already said they think it's good for social situatins, I'm just wondering more about the mental aspect, and whether it would be good for social situations around people you don't want to know you're tripping.

Last edited:
Skrilla said:
I'm just wondering more about the mental aspect, and whether it would be good for social situations around people you don't want to know you're tripping.
I'm not sure I would say that any psychedelic is really that good for meeting total strangers. That said, my 8mg trip on 2C-T-21 was around mostly people who didn't know what I was up to, and I was completely at ease and unparanoid. I was probably even a little chattier than normal. (I was also only barely tripping; I'm sure a higher dose would have been much more difficult).

VB

I'm not sure I would say that any psychedelic is really that good for meeting total strangers.

I wouldn't either - but there's some that make it a lot more difficult (or nearly impossible), and some that don't do that so much.
You pretty much answered my question though - thanks :)

Well, I finally gave 2C-T-21 a spin.

Dosage: 8mg.

I wasn't too impressed by my 8mg dose - BUT, I got the feeling that this one could have a lot more to offer at higher doses. I almost always have to take higher doses of phens, so I'm going to try this one again at probably 16mg. I think it could get interesting there...

All I got from 8mg was a nice, subtle body high - and very mild visual effects. Mostly in the dark, when I opened my eyes, I would see a lot of color. It was very subtle, but very interesting, haven't seen anything like it on any other substance. That's why I think a higher dosage could be interesting.

I'll report back when I know more...

Out of all the 2C-T's, 21 sounds the least interesting, with T-8 being the most interesting. Only time will tell though, I suppose. :)

Being the first 2c-x i sampled, -21 was ok. I took 7.5 mg at home on a day that I was just screwing around doing housework and chores and whatnot. When my gf came home, we spent a few hours together, messin around, talking, etc. She had no idea, it was kind of a fun trying to hide it. Very manageable to say the least. Very hard not to laugh though, I had to stop myself many times. Visually, its most similar MDMA for me, brightness, clarity, and a little surreal. Will be trying 10 mg tonight at a little party.

Just this Saturday, my gf 'pioneered' 2c-t-21 (12mg, orally) while I took 2C-I for another spin. We were at an outdoor music festival, and overall had an excellent time.

As I mentioned in another thread, I am liking 2C-I less and less each time I experiment with it, as the body load seems to outweigh the level of depth I'm seeking. As a result, I've decided to 'move on' with my experimentation to other Phen's for the time being.

Anyway - back to the topic at hand. My gf (who is NOT a seriously experienced 'tripper', by any means) wanted to join me, but didn't want to 'go to far', as we would be in a semi-public place. She decided to try 2c-t-21 after my describing it to her (I sampled 8mg's, and found it to be quite gentle a week ago). She REALLY liked it, as it didn't distort or 'tweak' her that intensely, but found it quite useful in deepening her appreciation of our environment. She had visual depth *just shy* of what I got from the 16mg's of 2C-I I ingested (from her explanation), and felt just about no body load or discomfort whatsoever. In short, it proved to be a fine compound for 'loosening' her reality just enough to make the day very interesting. She liked it, but she's a lightweight - keep that in mind!

I'll be trying some higher dosage missions with 2c-t-21 as soon as time permits (12-15mg). I'll let you know what I find when I find it.

Best,

...Ad

Last edited:
Well, I tried 2C-T-21 again, this time at 16mg since 8mg was so mild.

16mg was slightly more powerful, but not a whole lot. Still pretty enjoyable and no bad side effects at all. The nice thing about this one is you can easily hide it and go out in public on it, without anyone noticing. I am going to take the dosage a little bit higher but not too much, and see if that makes it any stronger. If it isn't any stronger at ~20mg, I'm not going to go any higher. Will post results.

Skrilla said:
Well, I tried 2C-T-21 again, this time at 16mg since 8mg was so mild.

16mg was slightly more powerful, but not a whole lot. Still pretty enjoyable and no bad side effects at all. The nice thing about this one is you can easily hide it and go out in public on it, without anyone noticing. I am going to take the dosage a little bit higher but not too much, and see if that makes it any stronger. If it isn't any stronger at ~20mg, I'm not going to go any higher. Will post results.

Skrilla,

How did you find the visual element of 2c-t-21 at the 16mg dosage? I'm curious about this, as your report would seemingly be more well defined than my gf's.

I'm looking forward to pushing the Mg's up with t-21 myself as soon as I get a chance, but right now I have alot of other 'experiments' to conduct. =)

Ez,

...Ad

How did you find the visual element of 2c-t-21 at the 16mg dosage? I'm curious about this, as your report would seemingly be more well defined than my gf's.

Well - at 16mg it really wasn't any different visually than it was at 8mg. I agree with how someone else described it as "MDMA like". Not like a high dose of MDMA which for me has caused true hallucinations, but like a low dose, where everything looks sort of clearer, and colors are more bold than usual. I also saw some color "speckles" when I would open my eyes in the dark, after having them closed, which was kind of interesting.

Overall, it doesn't do a WHOLE lot visually, and raising the dose didn't seem to make it do more. Still no bad side effects and quite pleasant even at 16mg, so I will be raising the dose one more time to see if I can get it to do more.

I tried about 20mg monday night and had the most amazing enlightening eye openning spiritual experience of my life. I'm surprised some of you think there's not depth to it.

I tried about 20mg monday night and had the most amazing enlightening eye openning spiritual experience of my life.

Can you explain a little further? I just haven't gotten very strong effects at all, but I haven't gone as far as 20mg yet.

(reposted from another site)
In the beginning there was nothing. Then there was what if? The answer was a single principle so simple it can't be perceived, so simple it couldn't possibly not be. This was the if. because there was an if there had to be a then. From that developed everything as a nescessity. The nature of that principle was such that it could only be expressed smbolically. Therefore energy came into existence as a way to express it.

because there was energy, there had to be ways for it to manifest itself. The energy continued to form and become more and more complex, simply because that's the way it had to be by it's nature.

As it became more complex it flowed outward in every dimension, like a fractal, but more complex than we could possibly imagine. Some of the energy manifested itself as what we perceive as matter. It started with the simplest possible particles. Physics came into existence as a guiding force, it simply had to be.

since there was physics and matter, and since it was possible, this matter became more and more complex, pulling itself together and always creating. Atoms formed, and then molecules. Masses of energy pulled themselves together and formed stars, and their offshoots planets. This all happened based simply on the flow, because there was the if, then there was matter. Water formed and the building blocks of life were a nescessary extension. Life is simply a symbol to represent what is so simple it can't be perceived.

Consciousness developed as a way for energy to create and perceive and conceive. As it conceived it created ever more complex ideas and expressions and symbols. since energy can neither be created or destroyed, the energy put into thought and conception is not lost. Anything you think or conceive is actually real, at least as real as matter. All of it is stored in realms that exist, like a hard drive on a computer. We put up veils in our own consciousnesses to seperate ourselves from this.

We seperate ourselves from each other and from this warehouse of information so that the most diverse experiences possible can happen. This is how it needs to be so that we can create and conceive ever more. We have gotten to the point where we can ask the question what if ourselves, and since there is a question there must be an answer. This is in fact the source, and it is endless and infinite. We are, in fact all gods, capable of creating worlds.

In another sense though it all happened for only an instant, all existence is simply a flash, a hypothetical answer to the question what if?

I'll write more about this later but all of this became so incredibly obvious to me monday night while tripping on 2ct21. Everythign we know, and everythign we don't is simply a symbol. We live in a reality made up of layer upon layer of symbols opening like flowers. Betcha never realized you were a god eh?

I also visited the land of the dead which was like a sea of skeletons forming and reforming. My ancestors were there, and I realized for the first time that the "primative" tribes that worship there ancestors and look to them for guidance aren't that far from the truth. They are the direct physical source of our being and they are the gods who created us directly. Death is a very peaceful place.

some of the bodies were horrible looking but there was no fear, they were not evil or hurtful, they were just dead and that's nothing to worry about. There was a lot of religious symology too, especcially south american and eastern. I met a Hindu goddess who I realized was an old friend, I saw buddha meditating and aztec glyphs so complex that the reached on forever.

I also saw a skeleton woman with a crown of roses and a yellow dress dancing in an open field, she was the most beutiful woman I've ever seen.

Everything has depth and breadth. In everything there is infinite simplicity and infinite complexity. Existence is a fractal.

There are no limits, everything is infinite. What ever can be perceived can be, and anything that can be is. The only limits are ones we create and imagine. We are all brand new and ancient beyond all time. Everything flows naturally from everything else and anything in existence is a reference point for everything else. There's this flow, this dance that is the guiding force of existence. Music is so natural, and beautiful and primal because it's our best symbol of this flow.

since the dawn of time people have looked at existence and asked why. It turns out the whole time we were asking the wrong question, what we should have been asking is why not? There are cycles in everything too, time, space, consciousness. Everything loves everything and hates everything.

Sex is sacred, it's our most powerful creative force.

We're all free.

A lot of religions kind of understand all of this, but can only express it symbolically. Buddhism and taoism come pretty close, as do a lot of primal religions. I saw the pope in the static of the TV but he was just an outline, like a simple surface image. There isn't much truth in christianity today but Jesus understood and he tried to tell others.

Very nice post - I agree with a lot of the things you said, always have.

I also visited the land of the dead

By this do you literally mean you had a out-of-body type experience? I'm curious about what kind of physical feelings there were at your dose - have you taken lower dosages and gotten similiar effects? Or is there a dosage "line" you cross where the effects get a lot more interesting?

Thanks again for your thoughts :)

this was my first dose, there was no out of body experience, the come up was some what uncomfortable with pain in the muscles around my skull, but once I was peaking it was very very comfortable.

Hmmm... I guess I'm just less sensitive to it (or need a lot higher dose).

I didn't even notice a "come up" - I would usually forget I even took it, then notice a few hours later that I felt wierd.

^^ That's how I've felt so far on 2C-T-21 also. Mild to a fault. I've only gone up to 10mg so far though.

The body load consisting of mostly mild headache/head pressure made me wonder about the uncomfortable possibilities of much higher doses. kitchkinet's comment about pain in the muscles around his skull rings true for me. Will keep experimenting with this one but I'm not too optimistic yet.

kitchkinet, well-writ,

i have found myself in similar environs on 21, and found the Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune to be a great companion read, in tandem with meditation on the Tree of Life and sephirotic emanations - in regards to the manifestations of energy. Kether is the beginning you refer to, the initial overflow of energy which now manifests as the universe.

Kundalini yoga is also a treat on 21.

as for strength, i still dont think its mild, but rather subtle - a point of distinction.

on the body - seemingly the lightest of the family, although i have noted a significant increase in salivary secretion and seemingly, an increase in other ductal activity. and a somewhat metallic but very cool taste in the mouth.

however, the comments about the headaches are of concern - i have also noted a surface pain in the skull, which has a tendency to turn into a deep sinusitis-type migraine headache.

although admittedly 2C-T-21 has been trialled on a fairly chronic basis as of late, i still remain hesitant to finalise pinning the cause of my headaches onto this chemical before more reference data is acquired.

has anyone else noted a recurring pain in the skull bones and/or an increase in headaches during or post use with this compound? has it gone away?

Last edited: