• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

I would say 2C-T-2 is much more empathogenic and sociable than 2C-E, it also has a nice body feel.

I don't know about the MAOI stuff, it all seems a bit dubious IMO.

I don't think the MAOI stuff is dubious at all. 2C-T-7 is definitively known to be an MAOI, as is 2C-T-2, though I believe to a lesser degree. Regardless, don't mix either of them with mephedrone. Just don't. I can't guarantee that doing so will kill or harm you, but I can guarantee that it might. The 2C-T-x's are empathogenic and stimulating enough anyways, rendering the risk to reward ratio of combining any of them with mephedrone unfavorable at best.

Me and many others have combined 2C-T-2 with MDMA and had glorious experiences. It's actually a somewhat common combination and I haven't heard too much about people having problems with it.

FWIW people also combine 2C-T-7 with MDMA without ill effects. I've never had a 2C-x give MAOI effects.

Mephedrone would be dodgy though; I agree.

2 of the 3 2C-T-7 deaths that led to it getting banned were in combination with MDMA.

MDMA and 2C-T-# should be approached with utmost caution.

Again, I don't think 2C-T-2 is a particularly strong MAOI, nor can I guarantee that combining it with serotonin releasers like MDMA and (probably) mephedrone will result in serious health problems (namely, serotonin syndrome). All I'm saying is that at a certain dose, the two are definitely contraindicated, and since we have no real way of determining that dose save individual titration, it's probably better that people not mess around with the combination, or at least understand its potentially lethal side-effects before they do. While I've not heard of any hospitalizations or deaths that have resulted from 2C-T-2 + MDMA, I believe there are reports earlier in this thread that mention seizures induced by the combination.

I've never had a 2C-x give MAOI effects

How do you know that you've never experienced MAO inhibition from 2C-T-2? Certainly one may notice the effects of powerful MAOIs like the Harmala alkaloids when otherwise sober, but I can't imagine being able to pick out mild MAOI effects like 2C-T-2's, especially while in a psychedelic mindstate.

From the stuff I've just read the MAOI effects of T-7 only come into play when the person has accidentally overdosed.

Myron Stolaroff and company have used 2C-T-7 and 2C-T-2 on the downslope of MDMA with quite positive results that they have published. However, they were careful with their dosing and didn't overdose by snorting eyeballed lines.

I dunno, I've used 2C-T-2 with MDMA and it was great, no hint of hypertensive crisis at all. It was very smooth and I had a great afterglow.

Keep your doses in the therapeutic range and I think it's probably fine. It seems any MAOI effects are only caused by overdose.

Check out how many people have used the T-7/MDMA combo: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_2CT7_Combinations.shtml

The majority are positive.

Check out how many people have done the T-2/MDMA combo: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_2CT2_Combinations.shtml

Lots of positives in there too.

Sure approach it with caution like all research chemical combinations, but it's definitely not something to be afraid of. Also don't go saying that an MAOI induced hypertensive crisis is surely going to occur because that's simply not the case. Possible; yes, likely; no.

It's all about personal sensitivity and correct dosage.

Last edited:
PepperSocks, What doses did you use when combining MDMA & 2c-t-2? I've been thinkin about trying this combo, but am a little wary of the MAOI potential. I'm thinking ~100mg MDMA & 8-12mg 2c-t-2, to stay on the safe side. If my pulse etc are fine I can always do a little more.

Ive had a lot of experience with this substance in the past. Most of it very good. Usually insufflation is the best route ive found. 10mg does the trick fine at this route. 30mg is amazing though. Usually comes on in 5 minutes and peaks in an hour very intense this route the taste is ungodly though. Most people end up puking but that just intensifies it usually. Very speedy this way faster than 2c-e. Duration still is long usually about 10-12 hours

Last edited:
Earlier today I was on a comfortable dose of insufflated 2ct2, mild visuals, positive head space, and decided to do insufflate a very small amount of 2ce while I was still peaking. What happened next scared the shit out of me. I felt like I was dissolving, and I was struggling to not panic and to be rational. I almost called a friend up to babysit, but luckily I found the strength to stay in control. The only thing that kept me grounded was listening to the Beatles and knowing how to control my thoughts and aura. Once the 2ce hit, I felt like I was coming onto a heap of acid, and I struggled to maintain my sanity. I was totally not prepared for such intensity, but I was grateful to know that my dose could have just been a little bit more but fortunately wasn't. Be careful with this combo people. It will test your mind hardcore. I only took small amounts of both drugs, especially 2ce. The 2ct2 has finally worn off and that's why I am now able to write this post. Unless you know you are a true psychonaut stay away from this combo, or at least have a sober sitter.

Last edited:
Earlier today I was on a comfortable dose of insufflated 2ct2, mild visuals, positive head space, and decided to do insufflate a very small amount of 2ce while I was still peaking. What happened next scared the shit out of me. I felt like I was dissolving, and I was struggling to not panic and to be rational. I almost called a friend up to babysit, but luckily I found the strength to stay in control. The only thing that kept me grounded was listening to the Beatles and knowing how to control my thoughts and aura. Once the 2ce hit, I felt like I was coming onto a heap of acid, and I struggled to maintain my sanity. I was totally not prepared for such intensity, but I was grateful to know that my dose could have just been a little bit more but fortunately wasn't. Be careful with this combo people. It will test your mind hardcore. I only took small amounts of both drugs, especially 2ce. The 2ct2 has finally worn off and that's why I am now able to write this post. Unless you know you are a true psychonaut stay away from this combo, or at least have a sober sitter.

Any ideas on the true doses? For what it's worth, 2c-e by itself is more than double the intensity for me when insufflated vs. eaten.

Any ideas on the true doses? For what it's worth, 2c-e by itself is more than double the intensity for me when insufflated vs. eaten.

Sorry I don't know the exact dosage. Because I don't have a good scale, I've been insufflating very small amounts of PEAs until I reach a desired state. I would estimate my 2ct2 dosage was around 10mg. maybe even less. The 2ce was just such a small pinner, probably less than 4 mg., just a threshold dose. Normally I wouldn't have even felt that much 2ce by itself. I really need to get a scale so I can relate to you all better. I should have known after experiencing the insane visuals of mdma with 2ce that this one would be crazy. The visuals reminded me of peaking on acid and mushrooms at the same time without any one being stronger than the other, but the head trip was very intense. Its crazy how much PEAs can potentiate each other even with mdma.

Hahaha what strange timing considering I was going to find this thread and ask whether anyone has taken 2c-e and 2c-t-2 together. Also has anyone taken 2c-t-2 and mescaline together?

Well, insufflated 2C-*'s plus the MAOi properties of 2C-T-2 = intense^2, I guess? ;)

This is one of the most perfect psychedelics I have ever taken. Ballpark doses for me are between 50-75mg orally, sometimes with an insufflated dose about an hour or so in. Insufflation is the most painful I have ever experienced, on anything. But it's worth it.

2c-t-2, for me, is like a cosmic chakra shower. Music is incredible with t-2, it's like a full-out massage of synaesthesia, bordering on ridiculous sometimes. Very playful and erotic, positive cognitive enhancement, and empathogenic. Far more so than MDMA. Visuals like treacle, sumptuous colours and sacred geometries in softy flows.

I find 2c-t-2 to be very consistent, but adaptive to setting. Body-load is not a problem if you realize the healing potential of this compound. No problems with Effexor. Consistent plus threes every time. T-2 has also catalyzed in me a plus four, a complete onenesss with Goddess Sophia.

Absolutely wonderful.

The MAOI effects are probably readily testable if someone were to just down a bunch of DMT at the peak of the 2c-t-2 experience and see what happened.

Are you sure? It might be just a strong reversible competitive MAO-B inhibitor, which I don't think has an effect on DMT administration?

I have an opportunity to get this. The only other RC I have done is 2c-e. it was amazing but not a very fun psy, was very dark and personal. How long does t-7 last? How does it compare visually and mentally?

Why is this thread so small? All the other 2c threads are huge.

No one really a fan of t-2? I thought it was pretty fun.

I just dosed on some not too long ago. Already threw up 3 times, bleh, shouldn't have eaten right after. Seems to keep going up though, at the 2ish hour mark. Took around 20 mg