• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

I've had a few experiences with this chem now, and was starting to consider it to be somewhat "tofu"-ish. I enjoyed the experiences at 10, 18, & 23mg, but it just seemed to be lacking something, visuals weren't quite there & the mental effects were only mildly amusing. Certainly not bad, but I didn't really see why it was in the "magical half dozen." Luckily, i haven't experienced any of the unpleasant GI issues some people have with 2ct2 so i decided to up the dosage and tried it again at 29mg, and whole different ballgame... All my expectations were pretty blown away. I felt like I had surges of energy flowing through my body, visuals were bordering on overwhelming, and conversations turned to very odd topics, or at least they seemed odd to me at the time, who knows.

My first 3 experiences were certainly above threshold, but I feel like i broke through to another level with the 29mg experience. Anyone else have similar experience?

I was still completely without nausea, so i may up it a little more next time. Comeup was a bit intense at this level, certainly wouldn't recommend it to the unexperienced or fragile. Duration was still rather short though, which is a good thing. I dosed at about 11:30pm and was asleep by ~6am. Definitely gonna try it again at a similar level

Does anyone have any information or thoughts on whether and to what extent 2C-T-2 is MAOI? Has combination of 2C-T-2 with xx-MDxxs led to potentiation of the xx-MDxx, or to symptoms of serotonin syndrome?

ETA: Also: how stimulating is 2C-T-2? Can anyone offer comparisons of, say, how a given dose of 2C-T-2 compares to another dose of 2C-E in terms of stimulation?

Oh, and does anyone have any reason to think combination of 2C-T-2 with JWH-073 would be problematic? I'd imagine it'd be no more so than combination of any conventional psych with cannabis, but if anyone's found anything unusual about 2C-T-x psychedelics with JWH-xxx indole cannabinoids (or with cannabis), I'd like to know. :)

Last edited:
I've been taking 2c-t-2 semi-regularly lately and haven't noticed any odd contraindications with pot, haven't tried any synthetic cannabinoids with it though, or any MDxx's. I haven't found t2 very stimulating, in fact, I've fallen asleep relatively easily as soon as the peak effects were over, if I was so inclined. I'd say its substantially less stimulating than 2c-e or i, but YMMV.

Also, anyone insufflated this? I tried it out of morbid curiosity, and it wasn't terribly painful, like it's un-thiolated cousin or 2c-i. Granted it was uncomfortable, but I got similar effects from 30mg oral and 10mg oral + ~4-7mg insufflated @ T+30min. In fact, within roughly 20mins after insufflation I was substantially more visually "altered" than I have been on 22-25mg oral doses, and this was well before the 10mg oral could've had time to fully manifest... anyone have similar or substantially disparate experiences?

I've been taking 2c-t-2 semi-regularly lately and haven't noticed any odd contraindications with pot, haven't tried any synthetic cannabinoids with it though, or any MDxx's. I haven't found t2 very stimulating, in fact, I've fallen asleep relatively easily as soon as the peak effects were over, if I was so inclined. I'd say its substantially less stimulating than 2c-e or i, but YMMV.
Cool, thanks for the prompt info! Can you say roughly what dosages of 2C-T-2 and 2C-E you are comparing when you say 2C-T-2 is less stimulating than 2C-E?

^ I'd also say that T-2 is significantly less stimulating than 2C-E, at any dose really. The peak of a full-dose T-2 trip is actually somewhat sedative with tendencies towards dissociation.

I find parallels between the effects of T-2 and oral hash/cannabis - a very fuzzy, hazy, warping mess of yumminess :) Certainly not the deepest psych but it sho' do feel good :D

^ I'd also say that T-2 is significantly less stimulating than 2C-E, at any dose really. The peak of a full-dose T-2 trip is actually somewhat sedative with tendencies towards dissociation.

I find parallels between the effects of T-2 and oral hash/cannabis - a very fuzzy, hazy, warping mess of yumminess :) Certainly not the deepest psych but it sho' do feel good :D
Mmm... sounds nice. I do like a bit of dissociation in my 2C-xs (*waves at high-dose 2C-C*). :) I have a feeling that a combination of 2C-T-2, MDAI, and JWH-073 (all three of which I've recently acquired) could be lovely (although I've not yet tried 2C-T-2 or MDAI, so I'm just going on what I'm hearing), as they all seem to approach that thing you wonderfully describe as "a very fuzzy, hazy, warping mess of yumminess" but each from a somewhat different direction. I'll work towards that combo gradually and carefully, though, given possible interaction concerns with these relatively unresearched chemicals, especially given possible MAOIness of 2C-T-xs.

Cool, thanks for the prompt info! Can you say roughly what dosages of 2C-T-2 and 2C-E you are comparing when you say 2C-T-2 is less stimulating than 2C-E?

My highest oral dose thus far with t2 is ~33mg. At that level I was getting some near MDMA like eye jiggles, but not feeling at all speedy, and fell into an easy sleep at roughly T+7.5hrs. I'd say this dose was comparable in intensity to a 20-22mg dose of 2c-e, except I'd probably be up for 12+ hrs on that much 2c-e. I've also taken a couple doses in the 20-25mg range, and I'd put that somewhere near the 12-15mg range of 2c-e, but again, that's just me personally. The 10-15mg doses of 2c-t-2 I've taken were hard to compare to 2c-e, though the feel was similar, I think the dose-response curve for these two chems differs quite a bit.

I'll be interested to hear about your MDAI combo, as I've been considering adding that to my collection here lately. Do tread with caution though, while I imagine the MAOI effects of 2c-t-2 are probably relatively low, I'm certainly nowhere near sure of that

My highest oral dose thus far with t2 is ~33mg. At that level I was getting some near MDMA like eye jiggles, but not feeling at all speedy, and fell into an easy sleep at roughly T+7.5hrs. I'd say this dose was comparable in intensity to a 20-22mg dose of 2c-e, except I'd probably be up for 12+ hrs on that much 2c-e. I've also taken a couple doses in the 20-25mg range, and I'd put that somewhere near the 12-15mg range of 2c-e, but again, that's just me personally. The 10-15mg doses of 2c-t-2 I've taken were hard to compare to 2c-e, though the feel was similar, I think the dose-response curve for these two chems differs quite a bit.

I'll be interested to hear about your MDAI combo, as I've been considering adding that to my collection here lately. Do tread with caution though, while I imagine the MAOI effects of 2c-t-2 are probably relatively low, I'm certainly nowhere near sure of that
Thanks for that, very helpful... I'll certainly attempt and report on a low dose 2C-T-2/MDAI combo, once I've tried each of them separately.

I had 20 mg 2C-T-2 oral (stomach empty for 3 hours; cannabinoid free during trip and hour before; caffeine free during trip and from 3 hours before; not a nicotine-user) the other night. I was impressed, but I look forward to taking it further. It was starting to get interesting, visually, auditorily and cognitively, at the peak - which was for me around 2 and half hours in. It quite quickly subsided thereafter, to the extent that - at four hours after dosing - I was close enough to baseline (still slightly warped vision, but otherwise...) that it seemed quite reasonable to attempt a relatively careful titration of methylone; so - after an initial test dose of 15 mg insufflated produced no notable effects, eventually had about 250 mg insufflated over a couple of hours or so, with normal effects. So, in this case, there seemed to be no MAO inhibitive impact on methylone at four hours or so after dosing the 2C-T-2.

In matters other than the exact nature of the sensory effects (visually, it's quite different), this was comparable to 2C-C (at about 70 mg oral or so) for me. A roughly similar time-course (funny, I was expecting longer for the 2C-T-2... perhaps at a higher dose?), and a similar confusion and dissociation at the peak. As with the cognitive effects, this dissociation (I use this word with a pinch of salt, since I'm not very familiar with dissociatives) was only briefly hinted at during the peak, so it's hard to be precise or sure about this. Another sense in which it resembled 2C-C was a very nice body-feel during the come-up. Like with 2C-C for me, a rather MD-xxish warm lovely gentle euphoric feeling. Music (I was listening to the last couple of Muse albums) was splendidly enhanced.

No unpleasant body-load for me. No motor jitters. Some odd, unexpected brief motor movements when lying down during the peak (I'm interpreting this as motor cortex psychedelia). No nausea, no disconcerting perceived temperature changes. Some tingly face, some cognitive stimulation of course, and it's quite probable my pulse and b.p. were raised, but I didn't check them.

So yeah, I look forward to a higher dose with this one, so I can explore the peak effects more thoroughly. :)

Last edited:
cool, thanks for the info. I assumed MAO inhibition by 2c-t-2 would be slight, if any, I'll probably try a similar titration once I acquire some MDAI.

And I found the effects got a lot more interesting right around 29mg

cool, thanks for the info. I assumed MAO inhibition by 2c-t-2 would be slight, if any, I'll probably try a similar titration once I acquire some MDAI.

And I found the effects got a lot more interesting right around 29mg
Cool, I'll try 30 mg next time, then.

Re: the MAO inhibition; is my insufflation of methylone a sufficient test? I'm not entirely clear on whether MAO is involved in the breakdown of monoamines taken through non-oral routes.

hmmm.... I wouldn't think so as there isn't any MAO in your nostrils... that I'm aware of anyway. Anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

not in your nose, but it is in your brain. so it's still involved.

recentlyl combined this with ketamine & nitrous... not bad at all. Took 18mgs 2c-t-2, then another 12mgs about 1:30 later. Did several bumps of k sporadically over about 45min, definitely gave an "other worldly" vibe. Did a fair amount of n2o a couple hours later, nitrous did what it always does :)

would you consider 2C-T-2 more speedy than 2C-E? cause i'm planning a rave for new years and don't know which to choose... i have lots of experience with 2C-E... so would like to try something new, but its been a while since iv'e done 2C-E and i know its a safe investment (i'm not that rich atm so i can't afford both;)) i will probably also get a g of mephedrone to go with the 2C-x to keep me going...

but can anyone compare the two for me? bodyload? speedy? OEV's? CEV's? introspective? sociable? euphoria (i find 2CE extremely euphoric)?

would you consider 2C-T-2 more speedy than 2C-E? cause i'm planning a rave for new years and don't know which to choose... i have lots of experience with 2C-E... so would like to try something new, but its been a while since iv'e done 2C-E and i know its a safe investment (i'm not that rich atm so i can't afford both;)) i will probably also get a g of mephedrone to go with the 2C-x to keep me going...

but can anyone compare the two for me? bodyload? speedy? OEV's? CEV's? introspective? sociable? euphoria (i find 2CE extremely euphoric)?

Well, I definitely wouldn't go hoovering mephedrone while under the influence of 2C-T-2. There's still a great deal of debate surrounding mephedrone's specific method of action since there's been little to no actual research performed on it. However, if, as many have posited, it is similar to MDMA's, then taking mephedrone in conjunction with 2C-T-2 could be pretty goddamn dangerous given the latter's established MAOI activity.

To me, both 2c-e and 2c-t-2 are stimulating, but I would say the ct2 is more so. I wouldn't advise you mixing mephedrone with any 2c, especially if you will be partying/possibly dancing.

To me, both 2c-e and 2c-t-2 are stimulating, but I would say the ct2 is more so. I wouldn't advise you mixing mephedrone with any 2c, especially if you will be partying/possibly dancing.

Thats very sound advice as i did get heart palpitations from mixing high doses of 2CE with mephedrone... but i still don't find 2CE alone stimulating enough for a rave, and theres no MDMA or descent pills going around... would methylone be safer?

oh and does CT2 burn as much when snorted as 2CE? (the BA is so much higher and i enjoy the strong come-up when raving)

Well, I definitely wouldn't go hoovering mephedrone while under the influence of 2C-T-2. There's still a great deal of debate surrounding mephedrone's specific method of action since there's been little to no actual research performed on it. However, if, as many have posited, it is similar to MDMA's, then taking mephedrone in conjunction with 2C-T-2 could be pretty goddamn dangerous given the latter's established MAOI activity.

2C-T-2 has MAOI properties? does 2CE also?

I would say 2C-T-2 is much more empathogenic and sociable than 2C-E, it also has a nice body feel.

I don't know about the MAOI stuff, it all seems a bit dubious IMO.