Bluelighter
The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

thumb.php

ru66vn.jpg

External Information Links:

Subthreads:

ru66vn.jpg

Original post:

I just recived some t2 as a xmas present and I have a few questions about it. I have done my fair share of research chems but I know t2 is not like any other one out there(to my knowledge). I have 3 questions...
1.) Should I take this while around other people or is this more of a personal type of trip.
2.) should I take it on an empty stomach?
3.) how long does it take t2 to kick in?
thanxs in advance,
~Liquid

Last edited by a moderator:
According to erowid trip reports, it takes about an hour to feel something, maybe slight discomfort, and two hours to really be in 2t land.

I have had a handful of 2C-T-2 experiences so I will give you my

1.) Should I take this while around other people or is this more of a personal type of trip.

Well this I imagine would depend on your personality and the way your body reacts to 2C-T-2. It effects everyone differently. Having said that, 2C-T-2 seems especially well suited for solo trips. The level of introspection 2C-T-2 produced was incredible. I was lost in deep thought each time I did it. I found being alone was a great enhancement for experiencing this.

2.) should I take it on an empty stomach?

Hell yes. Absolutely. 2C-T-2 produced an incredible amount of nausea. Way more than 2C-T-7 does. Also fasting 'let's the body flow.' Food tends to weigh the soul down.

3.) how long does it take t2 to kick in?

2C-T-2 kicks in pretty quick (within a half hour) but still takes a good 2 1/2 to 3 hours to peak. The link in my signature leads to a trip report of mine with 2C-T-2

The first time I used 2C-T-2, I took a 21mg oral dose. Other than this time I drank almost a gallon of vodka, I think it was the sickest I have ever been in my life. I had no chance to enjoy it because I felt like I had eaten rat poison. Although puking into a trashcan which to me looked like a far reaching space galaxy was sort of interesting.
After that I tried insufflation. The first dose that way was 10mgs. Too much! I puked a little bit at first, but it wasn't too bad. The major draw back was moderate muscle clenching all over my body during the first hour. It dissapated however. By then my vision was so distorted I could barely comprehend what I was seeing. Everything was in a fast dimensional shift and nothing would stay still. I closed my eyes later on listening to a psytrance tape and I became a floating consciousness drifting through sound.
The next time I tried it, I was peaking on MDMA and took a 5mg bump. Within minutes it felt as if I had eaten 10 pills when I had only eaten 1. As the MDMA wore off, I began to have intense audio and visual hallucinations. I abruptly left my friends house feeling uncomfortable. I have no idea how I made it home. I couldn't see more than 20 feet in front of me because I was hallucinating so hard and everything was so distorted. It was a really strange night and the last time I ever did anything psychedelic.
Now, I know these are more or less trip reports, but I figured since there's very little information out there about 2C-T-2 I'd share. Gives you a bit of an idea as to what you're looking at.
The oral 2C-T-2 took about 45-60 minutes to feel something, but about 2.5 hours to start peaking. It had a very serious body load and a really unique body high that I felt was uncomfortable.
Snorted 2C-T-2 takes about 10 minutes to reach an insanely visual trip but keeps building for about 1 hour and then has a very nice steady long plateau. It had much less adverse effects and the visual hallucinations were completely out of this world intense. What made it even stranger was how clear headed I remained and able to think rationally despite the intense hallucinations. Again, taking 10mgs this way was TOO MUCH.
It's a very strange drug and has a strong chemical feel to it. I did't like it.

Mod warning: be very careful with insufflating 2C-T-X compounds like this and combining them with MDMA. With the very closely related 2C-T-7 this has produced casualties.

Merge Notice

Merged a bunch of 2C-T-2 threads together, deleted the really off-topic posts, and here it is...The Big and Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread.

I've heard this is more serotonin acting/affecting than the others (2ce), are there any guidelines to dosing on this while on ssris?

And for what it's worth, I know religious experiences on drugs are tended to be laughed at, what with the numbers of transmitters and receptors being altered, upregulated, downregulated, an otherwise fucked with, but this one lends me to believe more strongly in Jesus than I think drugs can account for. I dunno. Take it or leave it.

I'm still planning my Mesc+2CT-2 trip sometime soon (my last exams tommorow, Hurray!). I do have a shitload of Pedro to exact but was wondering about 2CT-2 and Syrian rue (MAOI-A) interactions...

I know loads of peeps are gonna flame me (telling me that that much of a combo will spoil the nature of each part) but I've always been one for experimenting (isn't everyone on this board!)

Dosages considered: 2g Syrian rue, 300g San Pedro (gonna turn it to sludge) and 10mgs 2CT-2. Call me crazy!

D:

Took 2ct2 while peaking mdma....Didnt hit till the comedown....Negativity land ensued. I thought it might be ok since taking lsd at the tail end of mdma has always been great. But as far as im concerned Mdma + 2ct2 = No no.

uncomfortablepants said:
I'm sure its been said before but I have found that spreading out the dose over 1-2 hours prevents any nausea with 2c-t-2. Every time I have not done it and used more than 12mg I have gotten nausea to the point where it was not worth it.

To anyone who is discomforted by some of the medium to short acting psychedelics, I would greatly recommend spreading out the dose. My most rewarding trip ever was from 25mg of 2c-t-2 that I drank over the course of about an hour and a half.

I've been recommending this to people forever and no one ever believes me here when I say it, but it's true, heh! Mix that 2c-t-2 in with a little OJ and sip that phen-driver. Mm!

Xorkoth said:
I would definitely not consider 2C-T-2 to be anything like an MDMA substitute. However, I did find it much more useful mentally and therapeutically than I ever found MDMA to be, when taken by myself to work through some issues. The type of issues I found it useful for were issues with various aspects of the ego, and repression. My computer is moving too slow now, but if you search Erowid for author name "Lightwarden" you can find my trip reports on it. It was a very significant drug for me and it brought me to the point where I could start feeling comfortable with tripping again.

check this out, Preliminary Results with New Psychoactive Agents 2C-T-2 AND 2C-T-7

The purpose of the current trials was to take two compounds which were found to show notable promise in the preliminary group trials and check the reactions of a broader spectrum of subjects having less personal experience with psychoactive agents. The two compounds are 2C-T-2 (SHULGIN & SHULGIN 1991: 557-561) and 2C-T-7 (SHULGIN & SHULGIN 1991: 567-571). To facilitate evaluation, first time use of both of these drugs was compared to the first time use of the well-known and widely used drug MDMA (ADAMSON 1985, BECK ET. AL. 1989, EISNER 1989, SHULGIN & SHULGIN 1991: 733-739). All trials were conducted before the placing of MDMA in Schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances act of 1970 and the enactment of the Controlled Substance Analogue Enforcement Act of 1986, which ostensibly applies to 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, and similar compounds. This legislation accounts for the limited sample sizes in the trials of MDMA and 2C-T-7.

All trials were conducted before the placing of MDMA in Schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances act of 1970
To prevent misinformation going around (I've seen it happen before when the CS act was mentioned), this does not mean that MDMA was scheduled in 1970.

This thread, albeit small, has just been cleaned up a bit...

EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS POINT HAS BEEN CLEANED

Is it dangerous to take Alprazolam with it? If I was feeling to uncomfortable and took 3mg or so to abort the trip, could I end up vomiting in my sleep?

Last edited:
I would think that would be safe... just don't go overboard or you risk losing memory. But better yet would be to work through the discomfort. 2C-T-2 helped me tremendously in understanding myself, and part of its ability to do so was through my reactions to the discomfort.

3mg is a pretty large dose unless you have some sort of alp tolerance.
1mg should do the trick with taking the edge off the trip and you wont have to worry about falling asleep and pukng.

What would you consider to be a full dose of 2c-t-21? Everyone seems to disagree.

2c-t-21 is nice, subtle, but still strong, red and green insecty hexagony stuff again as 2c-t-2.

I predict 15mg will be good for me with 2CT21, but I've been wrong before about best dosage levels for a drug.

I actually think I'll probably use it at lower doses though typically, probably only however much I need to do it rectally for a low dose (maybe 4mg-6mg?)