View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

Eeew.

What? Thats my honest opinion!!

btw, S_S, T2 and T7 cannot be compared in any way. I think it is because of an article on erowid studying the similarities between the two that people started linking them.

As for T21 - it is like LSD in when it comes to doses. Low doses produce mood-related effects that are VERY different from the full-blown trips that higher doses can. I think 15mg oral is a reasonable dose to start with.

One of my screwups is that I once uncknowingly plugged a huge dose of it (I think in the 20s) along with a dose of 4-AcO-DiPT. The trip was as intense as intesnse can be. Its on Erowid under my name if you're interested.

The most consistant feature of the 2C-Ts is their inconsistancy. I've tried T-2 four times....and just don't care for it. First time was nice, but the other three were lacking. Add the nausea and vomiting, and we don't add up to a winner. With T-7 the trip is worth the vomiting...not so with T-2.

Merged in a 2C-T-2 appreciation thread. See, we've sort of already got hone! :)

Many of the posts are too negative for my liking ;)

Simple Theory (from a mate): People who don't feel sick / vomit on this stuff - are you fairly big drinkers?

Edit: Bluelighter, woot :)

I dont think it has anything to do with the strength of your stomach, but rather what receptors in your brain get activated.

On my rectal t7 trip, it wasn't until after I started feeling effects/come up that I puked for about 30 minutes. Then I settled into a BEAUTIFUL trip.

point being, even routes of admin that bypass the stomach can still cause extreme nausea/puking, so it can't just be that it aggravates the stomach.

Pills? People actually press this into pills? I bet you paid oy the ass for them. Fucking sheisty drug dealers.

dbailey11 said:
Pills? People actually press this into pills? I bet you paid oy the ass for them. Fucking sheisty drug dealers.

You would be correct. Twenty-five dollars per pill, I lack a good connection at my college. Basically, the kid reasoned that they were from Canada so they are "legit". All I could consider were the amount of middle men profiting off of me. It's hard to put a price too high on a psychedelic experience though...

^^ Wow... someone is making a killing. :\ But that's true, a good psychedelic experience can't really be measured in terms of money. Just like any good experience.

BurnOneDown said:
You would be correct. Twenty-five dollars per pill, I lack a good connection at my college. Basically, the kid reasoned that they were from Canada so they are "legit". All I could consider were the amount of middle men profiting off of me. It's hard to put a price too high on a psychedelic experience though...

God damn, that's expensive as hell. We get em 10 bucks a pop around here, but ours is 20mg of powder inside pill capsules, might have somethn to do with it, I dunna...

dbailey11 said:
That trip doesn't last though. It takes work to really have love in your heart from my experience.
thats true and im generally a pretty passive easygoing person too. this god stuff scares the shit out of me sometimes and that trip was really comforting for that

Some people are also just really aren't affected much by certain chemicals. I have a friend who tried the same 2C-T-2, 2C-I, and 2C-E that we have and gets almost nothing from them even at high doses, while we are all incapacitated at half the dose. He's realized that the 2C's just don't work for him because of his body chemistry. Tryptamines work just fine for him though.

Might not be the problem, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Wow, at least they misspelled the name so badly that it won't give 2C-T-2 as much of a bad name/bad publicity. CT2, haha.

Wonder how much he took and the method of administration?

egor said:
I take it noone saw this>

http://www.madison.com/tct/news/police/288336

I'll start a DITM thread for it, though that is a really poor drug ID>>>

Damn it! Now the Mothers of America are going to wave their arms and wail and moan until something happens. :( Or they're going to try anyway.

Unfortunately CT2 is pretty close to 2C-T-2... I think they'll be able to figure it out.

They said it's illegal in the article, which it's not. Maybe that will throw them off the trail. :\

"My kid snorted an obscene amount of an obscure chemical and got hurt, so the only logical solution is to ban it for everybody, rather than take responsiblity for having a kid who made a mistake on his own accord!" (I am assuming insufflation)

its illegal to possess as a drug that you intend to consume since it is very close in structure to 2CT7 (an explicitly illegal schedule I drug).

Merged in a general question regarding comparisons to other chems.

First off my apologies for bumping up some of these older threads. After reading for years I decided to join and start typing. :)

A few years ago a cap of 2CT2 was given to me. I took the 22 mg cap and felt it within the hour. Some strong effects were having me pace around more speeded than acid. The CEV's were very cool as well as the OEV's. For all practical purposes it was like a strong speedy acid trip with phen type visuals. But it was a little too speedy as I couldn't sit and meditate like I could on other phens. I had to almost keep pacing and felt like I had too much energy. It seemed to wear off abruptly at about 6 houts and by 8 was back to baseline, except for the residual stimulation that had me wired a bit. In fact at 9 hours had a glass of PT mixed with scullcap tea. That worked just fine but I'm gald I took the 2CT2 early in the day. I really enjoyed some of the psychic effects. My wife was at work and emailing me all sorts of news from the outer world. It felt like the outer world was tripping and was I getting effects from situations and hearing certain things. At one point I got an email stating my cousin in law had died. Drank himself to death. But I was in an expanced state of mind and made a toast to him. He had been sick for a while.

All in all very interesting but the stimulating body load was a bit much.

^ Interesting, I often get 'the world outside is tripping too', or I'm blaring out music and wish everyone in the world opened their windows as I just did and was also on the plateau with 2c-t-2.

Don't get that with any other drukqs... This thread is excellent, loving the reports :)

^ Interesting, I often get 'the world outside is tripping too', or I'm blaring out music and wish everyone in the world opened their windows as I just did and was also on the plateau with 2c-t-2.

Don't get that with any other drukqs... This thread is excellent, loving the reports :)

Very nice freudian slip on the spelling of drukqs, was that unintentional or are you an Aphex Twin fan ;)

Maybe I should blast that album with my windows open, while on 2C-T-2, perhaps it would clear things up, haha.

I'm an Aphex Twin fan :)

Although, any of the 2c's with a 't' in them - Melodic Techno (Gui Boratto, Robert Babicz etc,) all the way.

Enough de-railing for now mind. :)