• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

Eh
Anyone notice this go clumpy/flaky over time?

I got it years ago and kept doses in small epindorph tubes in a mason jar filled with other tubes/rice, no desiccant. Kept at room temp usually 16-18 C.. though I had a place without climate control for a year or so ... so it was more hot/humid. Of note other 2cs (i and e, even t7) stored in a similar manner or even the same jar showed no signs of change. Though t7 always seemed clumpy it doesn't seem any worse. Its been maybe 7 years? Always stored this way.

Last edited:
Yeah many of the 2C-Xs are flakey I find, 2C-E, 2C-P and the 2C-Ts I've seen have all been this way, but they were even when fresh.

Yes t2 and t7 came slightly clumpy.
But now especially t2 has changed from a flaky powder to all of one dose almost an entire large flake.
The change in t7 isnt nearly as dramatic. E and I seem unchanged.

Tried this substance the other night and it felt perfect. Really considering revisiting 2c-t-7 as well in the same setting because my experience with it was very lack luster.

Experience: Mushrooms, LSD, 4-ho-met, 2c-b, 2c-p, 2c-t-7, DMT, Changa, Ketamine, MDMA, Nitrous, 3-meo-pcp, diphenidine, phenibut, noopept, salvia and various other minimally psychoactive substances
Dosed 35MG orally after eating ~30 minutes before
T+ 1:00: Feeling nothing but expected a slow come up

T+ 2:00: still nothing head to the bathroom and start to wonder if the product was somehow degraded, my girlfriend had dosed ~18mg 2c-b an hour after my dose and was starting to feel it.

T+ 2:30: slight morphing of the walls, I considered insuffilating an ~8mg booster but as I'm considering doing this my girlfriend rolls a joint and I go outside with her to smoke it. I don't smoke marijuana regularly so I was hoping it would send me off.

T+ 2:45: Starting to feel it come on and I'm excited, I lie down in bed and turn the lights off and a psychedelic soup is beginning to overtake my vision. I become very introspective and very hard on myself and start thinking I'm letting my mind decay, I need to read more, I need to improve myself mentally, I need to make an effort to learn. All sorts of poor choices I've made flash before me and I get a bit upset, then a wave of euphoria hits me and I start to think of all the positive changes I've been making in my life. All the things I've been becoming better at, accomplishing. I have a strong desire to go learn something but feel like I can't do anything like that right now and get a little bit upset. This would be a perfect substance on a summer night for having deep conversation with friends.

T+ 3:15: The desire to learn is still present and my thoughts flow seamlessly, effortlessly, gracefully. Wherever my mind goes great euphoria follows it. The psychedelic soup has consumed my entire vision and is beginning to chip away at real objects trying to engulf them and bring them into the everlasting void. The "soup" has an earthy hue to it, there are purples, greens, reds, blacks mixed in but they are very plain if compared to 2c-b's neon like visuals. I close my eyes and lay in bed and pet my girlfriends head and hair while she watches a movie, with my eyes closed I can see my hand and her head. It is present as a white part of the visuals, I have a vividly clear outline of my hand, it was so clear it was like I was looking at it with my eyes open. But this was only when I was experiencing touch. If I just held it in the air I could not see it. When I moved my hand across her head I would watch in awe as the white particles flew and morphed in the soup adding and changing it's complexion.

T 3:45: We smoke another joint and I note how odd it is, when I turn the lights on my visuals go back to a +1 when I turn them off and let the substance overtake me I'm at a full +3. I can type with no trouble, thinking feels amazing. Never have I experienced a substance that gives such euphoria from just thinking. I sit down and listen to music but turn the screen off to give me complete darkness. While my sense of touch effected my visuals with white particles, music throws blue particles into the soup. My strong desire to learn from earlier is beginning to be fulfilled by the way my sense of touch and emotional state alter my visual field. I'm thoroughly enjoying playing with and exploring where the 2c-t-2 can take me. I go back into bed and turn music on over speakers and go back to rubbing and scratching my girlfriends head.

I lose track of time and didn't go back to the computer after this point and just stayed in bed for the rest of the night.

We have sex and in the same way I could see my hands perfectly through my cev's, I could feel and see her body and my penis vividly and detailed a perfect white outline surrounding it almost like a sketch. The background music keeps tossing blue hue throughout the visuals mixing together with the white forming shapes rich in color, surrounded by an aura. I'm not sure of a better word for this but if you see car headlights on a dark night the "aura" surrounding the bulb is what it looked like. I usually have a problem finishing while on substances but have no problem what so ever. The only thing I wish was that I had closed my eyes during the climax to see what kind of effect that would've had on the visuals. It felt great, but just thinking, forming thoughts, plans pushing myself for self improvement in my head felt just as good if not better. The long lasting synesthesia was the most awesome part, although not as pronounced as I've had on LSD the fact that it was present in all of my senses for the duration of the entire experience with exquisite. I believe around the 6 hour mark I stopped peaking and around the 8 hour mark was asleep.

Minimal hangover the next morning, slight headache, oddly enough I never felt nauseous on the come up but in the morning I had a muffin and felt very sick to my stomach but suppressed the urge to throw up and drank some water. Watched some TV and went back to bed and woke up feeling a lot better.

Next time I take this I plan to take it on an empty stomach and see how that effects the potency, if it feels similar then possibly try 40mg or the same 35 with a 8-10mg booster insuffilated an hour or two in. The experience was a breath of fresh air to me because I've been playing around and mixing too many substances together looking for an outlandish experience. It just felt like it had the right amounts of everything I would want in a psychedelic for having an introspective self improvement-esque experience.

edit: I very rarely post trip reports but just the feelings present were so amazing I thought I'd share

Hey there, welcome. :) Awesome trip report, I really enjoyed it. I love 2C-T-2, I think it is truly a gem. It helped me out of a serious rut in my life. I have like maybe 2 full doses left, I wonder if we'll ever see it again?

Whoo, that'd be a hefty dose for me! Sounds like you had a great experience, though. :) I really like this stuff, but I don't think much of 2C-T-7. Everybody's different--Sasha liked them both ;-)

I've taken it a couple of times before, but never pushed the dosage above 17 mg. Though I should have known better from previous trials insufflating it, I erroneously expected it to have 2-3x potency rectally administrated, so my first dose of 8 mg rectally was much to low. Strangely, this compound has about the same strength rectally/insufflated/orally. Compensated nasally to in total 20-25 mg in bumps. The 20-25 mg is becsuse my scale is a bit sketchy
below 10 mg.

Touched the divine space I know from DMT. Beats from my speaker triggered fireworks in my mind and good sounds slmost gave me an orgasm. I really can appreciate how 2C-T-2 were in Shulgins magical half dozen. Thank you Sasha & Ann - I love you so much!

I still wait for my San Pedro's to grow big enough (my peyote I don't want to consume) and I don't seem to be able to find DOM. But always nice to have new experiences to discover. Back to 2C-2-T, I wept over having had the damaged parents I've had; loved them for doing the best they could; was awestruck by the december sunset over a lake; and (though I normally never post things while high) just want to give a big, warm, heartfelt hug to my fellow intelligent - maybe a bit damaged? - curious fellow psychonauts.

I seldom post and I've mostly been lurking for many years. I'd take this oportunity to say I"m so appeciative of so many of you that share my passion for exploring our conciousness through chemicals.

I aspire to give back what I've learned over the 34 years since I had my first psychedelic. I"m a psychotherapist and I can attest to that to a very high degree, psychiatry has no clue whatsoever regarding what to do about human suffering more than prescribe pills to numb the pain so that this crayzy hunt for more things to posses can continue. Psychedelics do pose a threat to society. A bloody good and necessary threat!

Thank You Xorkoth, img999, psy997, Kaleida, CosmicCharlie, Seiko, Cream Gravy?, Cosmic Charlie, Solipsis, lamanogaucha, Pfafffed, JackARoe, Hexagon Sun, Buzz LightBeer, TripsitterNZ, and so many others I can't remember right now. And those who have returned to the source, like MGS. I love you all!

In an utopian future we should all be able to see and touch each other like it used to be at Palenque. Stay safe and don't let the bad drugs take over control. Yours 2C-T-2 intoxicated friend, all alone (though in great company of fantastic music his wife doesn't always appreciate) in his off-grid cabin in the middle of Scandinavian forest.

May all our explorations bring us closer to god (I'm agnosic, though I've been both a beliver and an atheist. DMT has made me more unshure and less attached to the idea of an individual, separste "I". Buckminister Fuller said that "I is a verb" and Yogananda said that "Enlightenment is your egos biggest disappointment", thus I've come to take myself much less seriously and view my self more and more like Joseph Campbell's parable - we're not the lightbulb; we're the light).

From my heart to your heart - infinite love! (I'll blush tomorrow)

Last edited:
Back at you PsychedelicSummer. You are appreciated more than you can know as well the others you mentioned. I mean I see screen names but I learn a lot and sometimes it is important to tell people. I know there are more too. My memory is faulty. :) But many more personalities that I do appreciate. In a way we are together everyday, or at least when I log on.

I had 2CT-2 once years ago. I think I may have posted back in this thread. I remember as I was tripping my wife emailed me to tell me my cousin's husband died. He was drinking too much and his body gave out and I remember talking with him in my mind telling him to take care brother. But I took 2CT-2 at 9:00AM and by 5:00PM I had a big stuptifying glass of strong poppy tea. I miss that stuff but was easy to get from 1994-2009. I also had a glass after my one and only 2C-! trip That was very stimulating so by the time I had poppy tea the relief was amazing.

Wrong thread but morphine is my favorite opiate. I know that is not a popular opinion but morphine fits my body like a glove and is truly Gods Own Medicine. Oxy seems like aspirin compared. But that is just me.

Theta:

Your kind words are appreciated, PsychedelicSummer, as are your contributions. :) We feel similarly about the people here even though we go through long periods of being away at times. I don't have a whole lot to add right now (it's in the early hours of the morning now after dosing a psychedelic the previous morning and just having spent hours writing a trip report, pretty brain dead) but you've definitely made me more excited for 2C-T-2 too, we have a very small sample of it ourselves and are holding out for the best possible time to take it, it sounds grand.