View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what about my method of putting it in 1ml of liquid. will that work? or is that not enough water. its a very clumpy powder

well i just consumed via a sloppy liquid measurement. hopefully about 8-12mg of the 2c-p i expect a long come up so will update when im feeling any effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't help you with that, I always dose the powders. I have never made a solution.

Enjoy! You'll have lots of fun no doubt.

For me that dose takes 45min-1hour to onset. At T+3h I would definetly describe it as tripping, but the peak is but reached at T+5h, for me anyway. I dose the powder in a rizla paper. Maybe onset is different when used in solution.

it has been almost 3 hours and im starting to come up. feeling like a mild 2c-e trip at the moment. but this is just the come up. i expect things will get far more intense. will update soon ahahaha shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Yeah, it takes at least 2.5 hours to start coming up on 2C-P. Expect it to keep ramping up for another hour or so. It's like one of those rides at an amusement park where the climb to the peak seems to take ages, but once you're going, you're flying! :D

Sounds like you got the dose about right. Enjoy!

My advice - have some benzos and some trancodol on hand. It is a loong trip and you may need to cut it off at some point.

You don't need benzos. If you need benzos to kill a trip, you shouldn't really be taking it in the first place. I've tripped for far longer than a 2C-P trip without terminating it pharmacologically.

yea well what can i say. im happily tripping right now. the visuals are very intense its great fun. mentally i feel about the same, pretty clear headed with a slight acid like silliness going on. feeling good and giddy. prior to taking this substance i was very nervous because of what i had read about this chemical and how profound and intense it was. i also was nervous about taking 2c-e for the first time a couple of weeks back for the same reason. but i now find any fears unfounded. 2c-e had no mind fuck what so ever. i expected my deepest darkest demons to come out and confront me as described in trip reports. but i had none of that what so ever and i had a massive dose for a first timer of 20mg. it was very very visual like a good strong lsd trip and i got stuck in a mind loop about how to correctly pronounce phenethylamine. but that was fun and willing. i find 2c-p doesn't live up to expectations either. i mean it's good and im tripping and loving it but it is not overwhelming. and my dosing was haphazard and was anywhere from as low as 8mg to as high as 14mg plus. but in saying that. i have always been able to handle my drugs.

the only time i had a bad trip or when drugs fucked me was this one night. i had a trip with some friends and the dealer. i had like 3 tabs of acid because the dealer was touching them and mistreating them so i knew it would be shit and i was cashed up at the time. about 4 hours into the trip i had a stroke. it was really tripping just felt like my face had slid of all of a sudden and my face was fucked all night and i was trying to play the bass and my fingers would contort and twist. but even then i didn't have a bad trip like most people would in that kind of situation. i just tole myself "well yo know have fucked your self through drugs, nothing you can do about. enjoy the rest of the trip and if tomorrow the damage turns out to be permanent then fuck it. go on with your life, lesson learned"

i recovered from the stroke with about 48 hours. so it was a mini stroke of sorts. i continued to feel minor numbness in the affected side of my face for over a year since the trip but now days its all gone and im never healthier. interesting thing is that about 3 months after the trip i was at a festivity and the same dealer was there and i got a tab of him. just the 1 tab this time as i was strapped. the trip did fuck all and was weak as shit but i got the seame strange tingle in my arm as i did the time i had the stroke. and the same contortions in my fingers. it didn't progress and was very minor. but i always wonder what it was about his shit which fucked me up.

i think (and i don't know the guy from a bar of soap,he's just known among my peers) his parents where like hardcore old school hippies and may have been producing it themselves. regardless of where the acid came from or who made it. i believe that it was a hap hazard production and foul acid. a ergotamine impurity. which as a chemical its self can cause nervous system shutdown and in fact was used as a witch herb in medieval times for this purpose

any educated thoughts on this happening ?

sorry for the spelling mistakes. but mid tangent or ramble i don't have time to stop for spelling mistakes haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it takes at least 2.5 hours to start coming up on 2C-P. Expect it to keep ramping up for another hour or so. It's like one of those rides at an amusement park where the climb to the peak seems to take ages, but once you're going, you're flying! :D

Sounds like you got the dose about right. Enjoy!

You don't need benzos. If you need benzos to kill a trip, you shouldn't really be taking it in the first place. I've tripped for far longer than a 2C-P trip without terminating it pharmacologically.

Some people want to get to sleep after a trip man, I don't think it's unreasonable if you don't trip every week.

Anyway, I had a wonderful trip with this stuff Saturday, first real full strength experience with it. Took 10mg, came up fully within around 2 and a half hours. The come up was giddy and felt good. Only mild queasiness experienced in waves, no vomiting (which is normally requisite in a 2c-e experience) and great auditory distortion. Visuals were pretty alright (not amazing, but not bad).

Next time I think I'll take a bit larger of a dose (12mg) and see how it goes. Good stuff so far though.

Having my second experience with this chemical today, pretty excited. I haven't been tripping more than once a month for the last couple years but my last 2c-p experience was so great and my best friend is interested in trying so I decided what the hell, why not. :D

I'm surprised this chem isn't more popular, it's a gem.

about 4 hours into the trip i had a stroke. it was really tripping just felt like my face had slid of all of a sudden and my face was fucked all night and i was trying to play the bass and my fingers would contort and twist. but even then i didn't have a bad trip like most people would in that kind of situation. i just tole myself "well yo know have fucked your self through drugs, nothing you can do about. enjoy the rest of the trip and if tomorrow the damage turns out to be permanent then fuck it. go on with your life, lesson learned"

i recovered from the stroke with about 48 hours. so it was a mini stroke of sorts. i continued to feel minor numbness in the affected side of my face for over a year since the trip but now days its all gone and im never healthier.

Was this "stroke" medically verified? I don't know much about strokes but if bodily functions are affected by a stroke is it even usually recoverable? I haven't heard of any acid having the ability to cause a stroke. Maybe some sort of stimulant psychedelic? I would like more information about your situation please.

Warning to all!
2c-p is not at all a "fun" hallucinogen and should be given the respect it deserves. About a year ago now I got 3 grams of pure 2c-p. The first night I got it, I'd done my research, gave my cat 1mg of substance and then after a couple of hours around 8 pm, I took 6mg, weighed precisely by scale, orally. The substance was placed in a veg cap and swallowed. I was having a pleasant fun time, chatting with my roommates. Then around 12 they decided to go to bed. I watched netflix, spongebob was on as I thought it would be funny, but even spongebob began to scare my over worked imagination. I began to think I saw police lights outside my apartment and went upstairs to take a shower. I was really tripping hard. I got out of the shower when the water got cold and stared at myself in the mirror talking myself calm, as I was very worried by this point, around 4 am. I tried to sleep for the next two hours, consistently smoking weed and sweating and freaking out. At one point I found it logical to try and knock myself out by slamming my head into a table as hard as I could. This only made the situation worse of course. This trip persisted horribly until my roommates woke up around noon to find me still tripping. They took off for class and I tripped a good nother 4 hours (20 hours total) before I was able to finally fall asleep. Please keep antipsychotics or antihistamines around for this trip. Once I even snorted 10mg of 2c-p, it completely paralyzed half my face and made me instantly begin tripping out of that one eye. The trip felt very similar to being ill with the flu whereas I've found the more ppl around and taken orally you can have a great, high energy trip, filled with understandings. Please be safe with this one my friends.

I did this because there was nothing against giving it to cats and he really seemed to like it. I gave it to my cat to make sure I'd be alright consuming the substance. They cat weighed 10 lbs hr has since been stolen and sold for $20 by previously mentioned roommates. =/

I did this because there was nothing against giving it to cats and he really seemed to like it. I gave it to my cat to make sure I'd be alright consuming the substance. They cat weighed 10 lbs hr has since been stolen and sold for $20 by previously mentioned roommates. =/

You're a piece of shit, don't drug your cat who can't consent...You're friends probably stole your cat to get it out of irresponsible hands.

you cat weighs 10lbs and you gave him 1mg

thats the equivalent of 20mg for a 200lb person

animals react differently to psychedelics anyway

DMT will kill a sheep

not trying to make you feel bad, but that was pretty irresponsible man

Please never give animals drugs. They are unable to consent and as such this constitutes abuse.

I'm sorry. I realize this was irresponsible, but this cat was used not primarily as a pet but as a test subject. Now I'm sorry but this a research chemical and I am a chem undergrad and I do like to track the effects of psychedelics on cats. Sorry if this unethical in your eyes but its going on everyday behind closed doors to bring you every pharms known to man. It's just safer to test drugs on animals first. My cat was sold for a gram of weed if you must know.

^ Thank God I don't know you, maybe that trip was your cat's spirit getting back at you for being a complete idiot. Also why would you insufflate 10mg when 6 orally made you freak out.

I'm sorry. I realize this was irresponsible, but this cat was used not primarily as a pet but as a test subject. Now I'm sorry but this a research chemical and I am a chem undergrad and I do like to track the effects of psychedelics on cats. Sorry if this unethical in your eyes but its going on everyday behind closed doors to bring you every pharms known to man. It's just safer to test drugs on animals first. My cat was sold for a gram of weed if you must know.

What the hell is wrong with you? don't do this.
there's no academic justification in this - there's no HR or academic justification in this you're just one of those bored kids killing animals in the garden for kicks..

What the hell is wrong with you? don't do this.
there's no academic justification in this - there's no HR or academic justification in this you're just one of those bored kids killing animals in the garden for kicks..

THIS!

Kavemancam you're either lying or you're a complete cunt

I also second draco h's thoughts that the people that 'stole' the cat were probably just trying to help it, which means that the people unlucky enough to know you in real life think you're a cunt too.

Happy tripping arsehole

EDIT

was feeling pretty angry about your pathetic animal abuse and your view that that cat was your 'test subject' but i'm feeling better now.
I'll tell you what cheered me up in the end, it was finding your thread about how you can't get a girlfriend!
AWESOME

ps - yeah sorry mods this is off topic, but as a cat person i got kinda worked up about this and if you go on a forum and try to justify animal cruelty you gotta expect a backlash

Last edited:
I think we've made it quite clear that such behaviour is unacceptable and Kavemancam appears remorseful so let's not mention it any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.