View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ first i gotta ask you, have you taken 2C-P before? and if so at what dose/how did it go?

Yeah I've taken 2C-P many times before, but I've mostly snorted it in amounts up to 8-9mg and have had fantastic trips. I only took it orally once, but it was during a month of psychedelic binging where my tolerance was way high, so the 16mg I took didn't produce the expected effects.

ahhhh i see why you gotta ask then, you're used to facing tolerance.

8-9mg oral is probably an alright dose for a festival. 16mg without a tolerance would definitely be too much for a festival.

if you've got a week or two before the festival you're headed to, and have extra 2C-P, then maybe you should do a test flight at home first to see how an oral dose that size hits ya?

Thanks for the advice. I think I might go for 10mg, cause it's one hell of a crazy festival. I doubt I'll be the tripping the hardest there.

I went to a festival on 5mg 2C-P and I'm not going to do it again. I have used it before a couple of times, from 6 - 10mg's, in a home setting, and really enjoyed my trips. I think I even flirted with a ++++ once.

I used it at the festival because I like the long duration, which is especially nice if the festival lasts all day.

Just to give you a comparison idea - I have succesfully used and enjoyed the following at festivals:

- 125mg MDMA + 8mg 4HOMET + 200µg 25CNBOME
- 40mg aMT
- 4mg 5MeO-aMT
- 8mg 2C-E + 14mg MeO-MiPT + 5mg 4HOMET
- 1gram of dried mushrooms.

I don't want to alarm you, just mention my experience. I believe 2C-P to be a home drug, but everyone is different.

Let us know how it goes !

^ What was the problem with it at the festival? I've taken 2C-P at a drum 'n bass festival and it was lovely. I took a higher dose though, 12mg. I've had friends try the 4-5mg dose range and find that they were very uncomfortable and didn't enjoy it at this range, so maybe you simply dosed too low?

That said, 12mg was a little much for the festival and it got rather distracting and a little overwhelming at times - but I loved it, though next time I'd go for 8-10mg :)

^ it is weird but true, lower doses of 2C-P are somehow more uncomfortable than higher doses.

I tried vaporising this the other day in a combination of aMT, 2C-E, 2C-P and 5-MeO-DALT. About 2-3 hours after I'd vaporised the 2C-E, 2C-P and 5-MeO-DALT, and maybe like 9+ hours since my last vaporised dose of aMT I felt a wonderful warm euphoria fill me up, and due to the late onset I'm suspecting it was the 2C-P.

What's very interesting is there was no bodyload from the aMT, 2C-E, or 2C-P. All three substances produce some form of bodyload for me when taken orally. With aMT it's severe and leads to me vomiting, with 2C-E it's just plain weird and sometimes gets uncomfortable, and with 2C-P the come up kind of sucks but the rest of the trip is fine. With vaporisation however there wasn't even the tiniest hint of bodyload from any of the three compounds, and I think I'm going to try this ROA out again in future - particularly with 2C-P :)

Hmm, never really thought about the dose being too low.
The reason I didn't like it was that it was more a contemplative feeling. There was a lot going on in my head. I wanted to go inside my own mind but the festival required me to act social. Also, the bodyload was pretty hefty, although mary jane helped a lot there.

I had an dress up as aliens and go play lazer tag on research chemicals birthday party this year and the favor we handed out was 5mgs of 2c-p to each of the attendees. There was around 30 people all together. I myself was on 10mgs of 5-meo-MiPT and people were also sniffing Methoxetamine and Pentedrone in the Limo. It was fantastic. For a few of the people who attended, the 5mg of 2c-p was their first psychedelic experience and everyone had a smashingly good time. Tripping in public is funnnn. 0_0_0

Last edited:
Were you the silly fucker with blue all over your face?

More on topic: How long does vapourised 2CP take to kick in, waiting for something now....

✰hyperobjects✰;11029558 said:
I had an dress up as aliens and go play lazer tag on research chemicals birthday party this year and the favor we handed out was 5mgs of 2c-p to each of the attendees. There was around 30 people all together. I myself was on 10mgs of 5-meo-MiPT and people were also sniffing Methoxetamine and Pentedrone in the Limo. It was fantastic. For a few of the people who attended, the 5mg of 2c-p was their first psychedelic experience and everyone had a smashingly good time. Tripping in public is funnnn. 0_0_0

You had a limo to take you to lazer tag for your birthday? o_O...

Were you the silly fucker with blue all over your face?

Ha. Who are you on tumblr? There was more than one blue faced alien.

You had a limo to take you to lazer tag for your birthday? o_O...

The 30 people I mentioned that were on 2c-p, many of them were traveling and we felt it was irresponsible to ask people to take drugs (especially psychedelic drugs for the first time) and then drive 30mins-1hr to their respective homes. Limo seemed like the most logical / boss option.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have thought cabs, but limos are pretty boss if you can afford that haha.

Looking back, I wish I didn't flush the half a gram I received before the ban. I overdosed and in a moment of frustration and in an effort to clear my conscious I decided to flush it all down my toilet. Should have held on to it even if I never touched it again...

Hmmm.

I took this with my friend yesterday. I tried to make two 10mg doses. Ended up with 12mg and 10mg (+-2mg. shitty scale). I took the bigger dose. We took it at 13:15. T+1h15min I started feeling the come up. T+2h I was tripping balls. T+3h I was probably peaking. After this I have no idea about time as I laid on couch and didn't move at all. Come up was very intense but manageable. Body load was horrible after come up leveled. I did not feel any euphoria at all. I felt like I wanted to puke but couldn't. Also I felt like I'd have to take crap but didn't want to because my buddy can't understand I'm fine if I go the toilet and probably stay there for long time. Couldn't fart even tho I wanted to. My whole body felt like shit. Not a single drug I have used come close to this with body load.

Visuals were amazing. 8o Mind blown. The most beautiful visuals I have ever seen. Saw alot of snakes and wines. Very "realistic" visuals compared to the artificial look of NBOMes or wavelike with LSD. Also saw some very scary visuals too. Visuals disappeared at T+10h~~. After the trip my teeth felt horrible. Couldn't drink anything with sugar nor eat. My whole body felt quite abused. Tried sleeping but with no success. After my last 38h DOI trip I made my post trip set&setting perfect. Otherwise I'd probably have gone mad. Every crack and snap I heard grew paranoia within me. Then started the toiled loop. I'd have to go the toilet every 5 minutes when I tried to sleep. I gave up sleeping and started watching movie. I finally fell asleep at T+23 hours.

I really loved the visuals but the bodyload was horrible and staying awake 13 hours after visuals are gone was horrible. I'll try this substance again but most likely alone so I can do what ever I like to make the body load easier. Anyone else had problems sleeping after the trip? I'm seriously thinking about getting some benzos or something to drop me after the trip but I have never used them so I'm bit hesitant.

Starting earlier in the day if you don't want to be up all night is recommended. I can usually sleep after about 15 hours post ingestion of 2c-p, but that changes with dose-higher doses keeping me awake longer.

Body load is just a part of PEA's for me. Smoking cannabis seems to help, but it also increases psychedelic intensity-not always desirable if you're high-dosing. I wouldn't take a benzo personally-simply try to plan your trip more accordingly with sleep schedule next time.

im going to take some 2c-p soon. if anyone wants to chat or has any advice in general

My advice - have some benzos and some trancodol on hand. It is a loong trip and you may need to cut it off at some point.

don't have access to that unfortunately. i have had very long trips on other substances before so im not to concerned. im going to dissolve 25 mg into a 1ml syringe. will that work? so that 0.5 ml is 12ish mg is that correct.

My advice... you know beforehand it'll be a 18hour trip from ingestion to baseline so don't ingest it if you don't want to be there for so long. Let the drug run its course, especially the first time. No need for other substances in the mix, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.