View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully you're past the uncomfortable come-up by now, but my advice is just to ground yourself, collect your thoughts, and breathe steadily. Everything you said can be attributed to an anxious psychosomatic feedback reaction. All you need to do is break the cycle by becoming aware of the absurdity of it.

Stop worrying about body-loads, and just kick back and listen to some good music and let yourself float off to beautiful places. If you feel you have excess energy, go for a walk and fill your lungs with fresh air. Let the visual beauty penetrate your mind and feel it massage your body. Visualize your heart blossoming like a flower, and feel pure white light radiating through your energy meridians.

Have a resplendent trip <3

Nasal ROA with a 2c-x chemical is bound to markedly increase bodyload for most people, with something as potentially rough on the body as 2c-p (and likewise 2c-e) dosing nasally can be absolutely brutal. I would try oral and plugging before reaching a conclusion about the nausea, since different ROAs work better for different people.

Antihistamines work to relieve the symptoms of 2C-P's comeup. I usually just use 50mg diphenhydramine (benadryl), but have also used chlorpheniramine (the stuff in cough and cold pills).

I took 10 mg , ( i did do lsd a week prior) ( Dissolved 100mg in 10 ml of water , put into syringe and put 1ml into a shot glass with pop)

felt a body high/ euphuria within the hour, slowley building upto visuals at the 3-3.5 hour mark ,

at the peak pretty heavy visuals but did not last long , a very long come up for a very long come down , visuals stoped at about 19 hours and slept at 22

body high did not last the whole experience , overall felt like somebody tried too make LSD but did a shitty job . I probably will try once more once i have no tolerance at 12 mg's , but

NO DRUG comes close too being as good as LSD. :)

I took 10 mg , ( i did do lsd a week prior) ( Dissolved 100mg in 10 ml of water , put into syringe and put 1ml into a shot glass with pop)

felt a body high/ euphuria within the hour, slowley building upto visuals at the 3-3.5 hour mark ,

at the peak pretty heavy visuals but did not last long , a very long come up for a very long come down , visuals stoped at about 19 hours and slept at 22

body high did not last the whole experience , overall felt like somebody tried too make LSD but did a shitty job . I probably will try once more once i have no tolerance at 12 mg's , but

NO DRUG comes close too being as good as LSD. :)

That's funny because I think a large number of psychedelics are "better"/more interesting than LSD.

2c-p

Was just wonndering if anyone could offer me insight.. ive been scared to try it because i hear its intense and lasts forever

Im really semsitove to psychadelics.... 15mg of 4aco-dmt was enough to have me fuuuucked up for a good 8 hours

Also im in opiate withdrawal and am assuming this would be a bad combo.. however tramadol amd mxe take away the withdrawal pain so im thinkimg with them maybe itd be ok?

Oh and i hear sniffing it brings faster onset and shorter duration so im thinkimg of using this method... can anyone comment??

Thanks

You should check out the big and dandy 2c-P thread right here - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/287370-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-P-Thread

2c-P is one of the more potent 2c chemicals. If I'm not mistaken, it's the second most potent one, but I could be wrong on that so don't take my word for it. I know for sure, it's extremely potent. It's active in the 2mg - 3mg range, and even at such low doses it can produce a prominent experience.

Personally I find it to have a heavy body load. The come up takes about 2 hours to really start, and another 2 before you peak. During this long period, I often found neasua and an uneasy feeling taking place. This however, in my experience is a common symptom with the other 2c chemicals I've tried (2c-T-2, 2c-I).

The actual trip itself is an interesting one. While 2c-T-2 and 2c-I felt lighthearted, 2c-P felt more demonic in a sense. The visuals were very "Smoke-like", as oppose to the "Liquid" wave like visuals I am use to with LSD.

I should mention, one of my trips with 2c-P was an overdose of around 20 - 22mg. I eyeballed a dose while under a small dose of Methoxatamine, and basically sent my body into a hellish hole of rejecting my entire stomach and forcing me to throw up several times. I felt deadly ill, and was convinced I was going to die. I had severe blood pressure, and was convinced the veins in my head and in my eyes were going to burst open and I was going to die from internal bleeding.

Also, do not mix 2c drugs with any other substances. Nothing is known about what these chemicals do to our body, so mixing it with any other drug at medium to high doses could be deadly.

Yeah you should be careful with this especially if your getting withdrawals. It has the capacity to mess you up if things start to turn sour. Not something to do if your just looking for kicks.

I'm not certain but sniffing it should make the come up and duration slightly shorter. Still be ready for 8+ hours of tripping. DON'T sniff any without a scale.

I sniffed 5mg the very first time I took this chemical. To this day, it's the most painful thing I've ever snorted.

Just wondering if anyone else has had success with waking up early to dose and then falling back asleep so that you wake up tripping.

My group of friends have done this several times and it is quite enjoyable. We usually wake up at 4am and don't wake up until we are almost fully tripping, usually around 7-8am. It's a good way to avoid the long come up, although I've have yet to experience much discomfort from 2c-p personally.

Just wondering if anyone else has had success with waking up early to dose and then falling back asleep so that you wake up tripping.

My group of friends have done this several times and it is quite enjoyable. We usually wake up at 4am and don't wake up until we are almost fully tripping, usually around 7-8am. It's a good way to avoid the long come up, although I've have yet to experience much discomfort from 2c-p personally.

I've not tried this but I know people who do this for all psychedelics and any other drugs where they find the come up difficult. One thing I'll say is make sure you set an alarm if you do this, as although the trip itself should usually wake you up, I've known people who managed to sleep through an LSD trip or an MDMA experience, and that would really suck :(

I've not tried this but I know people who do this for all psychedelics and any other drugs where they find the come up difficult. One thing I'll say is make sure you set an alarm if you do this, as although the trip itself should usually wake you up, I've known people who managed to sleep through an LSD trip or an MDMA experience, and that would really suck :(

That would really suck! I'll make sure to set an alarm next time so that I don't have that happen. I just love the feeling of the first few sober minutes of waking up and then BAM, you're almost fully tripping rather instantaneously.

I've recently tried 2c-p with 2c-e and 4-aco-dpt, something weird happened. I took 10mg 2c-p 4 hours before anybody else and was enjoying great visuals and little to no body load, we then started hiking to our camping spot and everybody else took theirs. It was as if during the intense hike with our massive amount of supplies my trip died quite a lot. I went from a +++ down to a +, maybe a light 2 visually after our travels had ended and we started setting up our camping ground(this was 4-5 hours after first taking 2C-P). Everybody else was complaining that they barley felt anything they all had some body load and stimulation for the usual duration from 2c-P; they all took the same dose, they all seemed hesitant about taking more and the group atmosphere was really quiet and introspective until I livened things up a bit with my retarded psychedelic fueled antics.

Is it possible that it was just everyone else not wanting to let go that they had minimal effects? Or maybe I am just naturally more sensitive to Phens than them. It is also worth mentioning that my sister is quite small and weighs alot less than me so I would think that she wouldn't really have a choice in the matter of wether she would be tripping or not, it's not something that one could suppress with ones mind alone.

I then decided to ramp things up quite a bit by snorting 10mgs 4-aco-dpt and 10-12 mgs of 2C-E and had a wonderful time, I think maybe that everybody was just feeding off of the atmosphere of the group and having a mild bad/uncomfortable trip and that was a major contributor to the markedly different/suppressed effects of their trips. I took it upon myself to cheer everybody up by being a complete fool for the next 8 hours. All in all it was an intense trip for me, I guess I was just wondering if anybody else had a similar experience with a group trip on 2C-P specifically where the majority of people got alot less effects on the same dose.

Me and my friends are going to try this today. One of us has had it before but two of us haven't. It is in liquid form and we were meant to get our doses separately but the supplier messed up and put in 15mg thinking it was 5mg so we have one bottle of 30mg as opposed to 3 separate with 10mg. We were thinking of splitting it 3 (well I might have even less since I only want to do 6-7mg) and was wondering would it be perfectly diluted like this? Or could it be that when split they'll have different dosages in each despite having the same volume of liquid? (e.g. one has 13mg, another 6mg and another 11mg)

Also I spent the morning doing mephedrone, by the time I take it then it will be numerous hours after doing the mephedrone. Will this be ok? Or may they counteract and act badly?

Any help would be much appreciated. ^^

Last edited:
i think the 2C-P bodyload is gonna blow if you've been doing mephedrone all morning. both chems produce a lot of vasoconstriction. if you do proceed make sure to drink a lot of fluids.

I had an interesting related experience. My girlfriend and I divided 10 mg of 2C-P between us at about 6.5-7 mg (myself) and 3-3.5 mg (her) based on approximately dividing 250 mL of liquid in which it was dissolved. We both began to notice effects about an hour in, and I was distinctly uneasy from t+1h to t+3h, during which we walked around, had a steam bath, and ate snow cones with light syrup. She was unable to stand alcohol at all, while around t+4h I had a couple glasses of white wine; we both ate rice & beans with some curry spice around this time as well. She was noticing halos around things and my physical unease was mostly gone. I noticed that the mental and sensory effects were more similar to 2C-E than halogenated or thioalkylated PEAs, and she noted a distinct difference from halogenated PEAs. We spent our post-dinner evening with friends in and around an art show (but not drinking or anything), which we both enjoyed. At around t+14h we went to bed, sleeping fairly easily after having been awake for about 20 hours. When we awoke at roughly t+18h, we both noted mild CEVs, which died off over the course of 2-3 hours. We both took a nap later in the afternoon to catch up on sleep, but were otherwise without malaise. I ate like a racehorse that day probably since I ate so little the evening before. My girlfriend felt like her dose was quite good, very manageable and enjoyable. I could probably go up another milligram if we came across this drug again, but do not feel particularly compelled to advance much beyond that.

Question for the experienced ones: How many mg (orally) do you think is adequate for a very strong trip that's not physically disabling (i.e. not being able to walk around, too much nausea)? I'm looking to take this in a festival setting, and trip as hard as possible without being unable to function.

^^ first i gotta ask you, have you taken 2C-P before? and if so at what dose/how did it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.