• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread - 2nd Coming (feat. alliterating ramblings)

I didn't find it confusing when I took 10mg (+/- 2mg) orally. I didn't combine it with anything aside from cannabis during the back side of the peak. I would describe this one as pretty clear headed when compared to things like LSD and some of the other drugs I've tried over the years. Very visual without much of a mind fuck.

This was is the best of the 2Cs I've tried so far. I'd really love to have it again but I think I'm going to try to find 2C-B and 2C-E first. I passed up 2C-B the only time I've seen it because I didn't want to owe anyone anything and could only get one dose at the time. I didn't want to leave out my friend that I planned on tripping with that night so I let it pass me by.

I really enjoy this one but sometimes the duration feels a bit much. I was off baseline for a solid 24 hours after taking it. My pupils were still saucers when I took some xanax at the 25 hour mark or so. I didn't have a hard time sleeping after taking the benzo. I wish the peak lasted longer. The slow ride down really gets to me. If I were at a festival or something I probably wouldn't mind it as much. I wonder how well this one would mix with MDMA.

Yeah I don't find 2C-P particularly confusing either, definitely less so than lysergamides, so I'd probably blame the confusion on the mixture with all that LSD and ketamine @couldbesojs, rather than strictly the 2C-P.

@HeadphonesandLSD it's worth trying 2C-B imo, but I don't think I'd be alone here in saying it's a bit overhyped. Nothing particularly special about it, I find 2C-D, 2C-E and 2C-P all to be more interesting. It might just not be my jam, but I think I've noticed quite a few people on this forum seem to share the sentiment. All this as a way to say that I don't think you need to fomo over it. Personally I'd recommend checking out 2C-E first, especially since you liked 2C-P but found the duration too much.

It's crazy how long 2C-P lasts! I remember going to bed after over 18h while colours were still well saturated, and having no troubles going to sleep. It's such a long slow curve. I can't imagine how long the ride of DOC and DOM would feel.

2C-P is so great, really glad I didn't miss the boat on that one.

It's crazy how long 2C-P lasts! I remember going to bed after over 18h while colours were still well saturated, and having no troubles going to sleep. It's such a long slow curve. I can't imagine how long the ride of DOC and DOM would feel.

DOM is about the same as 2C-P or maybe even a bit shorter. DOC is longer, but DOPr is VERY long, makes 2C-P seem like a normal duration.

Yeah, DOPR and 3C-P are the longest lasting drugs I've tried. But 2C-P is still pretty long. At least 16 hours before you are anywhere near some sort of baseline.

Yeah I don't find 2C-P particularly confusing either, definitely less so than lysergamides, so I'd probably blame the confusion on the mixture with all that LSD and ketamine @couldbesojs, rather than strictly the 2C-P.

@HeadphonesandLSD it's worth trying 2C-B imo, but I don't think I'd be alone here in saying it's a bit overhyped. Nothing particularly special about it, I find 2C-D, 2C-E and 2C-P all to be more interesting. It might just not be my jam, but I think I've noticed quite a few people on this forum seem to share the sentiment. All this as a way to say that I don't think you need to fomo over it. Personally I'd recommend checking out 2C-E first, especially since you liked 2C-P but found the duration too much.

2C-P is so great, really glad I didn't miss the boat on that one.
I will say when I was alone thinking to myself it was very clear headed it was just when I tried to articulate myself or join in conversation that everything became a mess. I'll take it by myself next time and see what happens, I was with 10 or so other people who were all on varying doses of LSD so the entire night in itself was chaotic.

The Ketamine added to the intensity but increased the confusion 10 fold
Exactly. I don't think you are doing it justice if you haven't used it on it's own (or have you?). I'm a huge fan of the psychedelic/dissociative combination, but you can't deny it can get very confusing sometimes. I personally found 2C-P not only extremely emotional, visually intense, but also remained perfectly clearheaded. It may not be true for you, since all of our brains are so different from one another, but calling it confusing after using it in combination with ketamine is questionable.

Do you find LSD confusing? I get infinitely more confused on that than on any psychedelic phenethylamine I have tried, except for high dose mescaline maybe, but again this may be different for others. It's part of why I like phenethylamines so much, especially 2C-E and 2C-P.

Think I might finally get around to try mine in a couple weeks. Would 2mgs would be good plugged dose to start out with. I don't mind long come ups when I trip with other people but with solo trips prefer a quicker rushier come-up
Think I might weight out 20mgs and make a 2mg/1ml solution. Have some empty 20 ml vials that some mmj tinctures came in which would work perfect to store it in.
The only 2C I've ever plugged was 2C-D. I can still remember the pain. There's a lot of stuff I would still put up my ass if it means a good time, but definitely no 2C-P. I found it extremely painful when snorted, but it hit me like a train the first time. Took like 5min for onset, but don't quote me on that.

If you want a similarly fast onset (and save 50% of the drug compared to oral use), I would recommend snorting justa little bit of lidocaine, wait a minute or two and then snort the 2C-P. It will be bearable. You could do the same when you plug it. Some people's rectums are apparently not very sensitive, but nothing could ever convince me to plug 2C-P. I'd rather IV it before I did that lol.

Last edited:
2C-Xs don't really burn rectally if you dilute them enough, I used to always plug my 2C-Xs and when I'd only use 1-2mL of water, it would burn so bad, it was awful. When I started using more water, it became just a bit of a tingle.

Regarding snorting them, that pain is horrific, worst snorting pain of all time (at least of drugs I've tried). The only way I have found it bearable is to coat your nasal passages with water (nasal spray bottle or drip a drop of eater into each nostril) and then snort very small ~2mg bumps, one per nostril, every few minutes. It still doesn't feel good but it's infinitely better. I haven't tried this, but I have heard that making a nasal spray solution makes it much less painful too (where you;re delivering the drug dissolved in water with a nasal spray bottle).

Exactly. I don't think you are doing it justice if you haven't used it on it's own (or have you?). I'm a huge fan of the psychedelic/dissociative combination, but you can't deny it can get very confusing sometimes. I personally found 2C-P not only extremely emotional, visually intense, but also remained perfectly clearheaded. It may not be true for you, since all of our brains are so different from one another, but calling it confusing after using it in combination with ketamine is questionable.

Do you find LSD confusing? I get infinitely more confused on that than on any psychedelic phenethylamine I have tried, except for high dose mescaline maybe, but again this may be different for others. It's part of why I like phenethylamines so much, especially 2C-E and 2C-P.
I had tried it once before at 8mg and it was clear headed when I was alone but I remember having problems articulating myself to my friends. Thinking back on the experience I'm pretty sure I ended up taking LSD at sunrise maybe 8-10 hours after dosing.

I do find LSD confusing when I'm settling into the peak but once peaking I'm usually not too out of it, outside of losing everything in my pockets over and over again.

Seems I'll definitely have to take 2C-P again by itself and by myself instead of with a large group. When I'm with others and someone pulls some Ketamine out I have poor self control and end up overindulging.

What about snorting a solution (in water) of 2C-P? Would that make it tolerable?

Yes, using a nasal spray solution makes all drugs more tolerable to snort. It makes snorting 2C-Xs a viable option (I just can't feel okay about snorting the dry powder, the pain is too alarming, just seems like it must be really bad for your nasal passages, plus it's a terrible way to start a trip).

As far as 2C-E is concerned, I've always IV'ed that. Nothing like an IV psychedelics rush. However I've turned back to oral use. The only reason I snort 2C-P is because I have very little left and strongly doubt I'll be able to score any more in the next few years. Lidocaine does an amazing job masking the pain.

@Xorkoth
I will definitely follow your recommendations on the nasal spray. I'll still prepare my nose with some lidocaine though.

I'm bipolar and have been trying to use ketamine as an antidepressant in a recent depressive episode. Since I have a 15 year long love affair with dissociatives I had my wife hide the crystals or vials and brought it down to 50mg/10ml to eliminate the risk of me abusing it. Turns out my sinusses can easily absorb 20ml of solution in notime. You can also IV the same amount pretty easily if you have a steady hand lol.

I failed pretty hard in that respect, but the antidepressant qualities are insane, at least in my case. I stopped smoking and eating meat the same day I started the "therapy" and also finally started working out again. Nerve pain from damaged discs in my neck was completely gone also. This substance (ketamine) will never cease to amaze me it seems. But I digress. Have I ever not?

Yes. Gotta get the whole head tilting technique right so you won't get drip. Forcing your nose shut and tilting forward instead can also help absorption speed rate it seems. Pretty ridiculous that we are actually talking about this. :D

Really miss this one, haven't had it since 2016. Used to be a yearly ritual. But now I'm missing a partner for doing it. Lately my girl doesn't feel like taking long lasting trips, and actually hasn't been tripping at all for the last year. I rarely make the time for tripping by myself for 16+ hours, so the time hasn't been right for this one. And anyway, I feel like this one is better enjoyed with a tripping partner. It's almost empathogenic in a way. But I would love to revisit it in the near future.

Has anyone used 2C-P for microdosing? 0.5mg or even 0.25mg should set you straight for a day. Conveniently, thats a blotterable amount.

I might try it, I took like 3mg a few months ago and had a really nice day.