• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread - 2nd Coming (feat. alliterating ramblings)

Yeah I agree about 2C-P feeling hypnotic. Moreso than either 2C-D or E for sure. It's very hypnotic, tranquil, vibey, smooth.

It's hard for me to imagine not liking these drugs for partying. I wonder if we are just different or what?

When you've taken 2C-E at a party, what dosage did you take? I remember taking about 14-16mg once, and finding it too much bodyload to be enjoyable for a party. But when I bump it down to 10-12mg it's just perfect for me - tons of energy to dance, really in my body, hyper-aware of my movement and lovely acoustic enhancement. The "bodyload" is more like a body energy that just makes dancing and music flow. I'm wondering if I've found a partying-sweet-spot dosage wise, because I hear about people taking 2C-E up to like 16-20mg, which I think would definitely be too much for me in that setting.
Tripping at parties makes me too aware, sure there are positives, but I’d be constantly in my head with all the context and everything that’s happening around me. Also, I have found that the music réally needs to be spot on for it, and it’s not always like that, you take a chance on DJs, only rarely are you 100% sure. LSD especially, how can I focus on the music when my mind is going at lightspeed and I'm thinking about everything... But this discussion has been had before. What kind of parties am I imagining here? Psytrance?

I took 12mg of 2C-E at a festival once and it was amazing, but it was not a party and just in different venues throughout the city, very intense but worth it.

What kind of parties am I imagining here?
I don't get invited to those cool kid drug parties -_- when people say 'party' I imagine the time I tripped acid at a party in college and it was just my friend and I tripping, everyone else drunk and doing drunk things. Some normie kept asking 'how my trip was going' and it really irked me lol.

When I think "party", I think of like at a friend's house, or maybe at someone's house I don't know with a lot of people.

Yeah I don't like the term 'rave', makes me imagine these mega commercial American dubstep things lol, stark contrast with tasteful club nights =D

The original of raves was I think in the USA, if not then at least they happened in the USA, in the mid 90s. They were underground local things where everyone was on (really good) MDMA (it was all really good back in those early days), it's where PLUR came from, they were a really cool scene, but then like everything they got popular and commercialized.

The next time I have time for a long-acting psychedelic, it's either going to be 2C-P, or DOB. :)

From an EU point of view it doesn't seem like the USA has any interesting scenes, big room techno is growing and coming up, but who cares. And I don't know anything about psytrance and the sorts.
In western Europe, many countries are doing quite well and my area is OK, there are better places though but I can't complain. I love clubbing, been going since I was 18, surrounded by people rolling, me and my friend incredibly stoned the whole time, good times.

There's always amazing stuff coming out of the UK, and the Netherlands, and other European countries. There are some great artists in the US too, but you do have to look a bit to the underground - there's a huge and horrible cringe-worthy festival EDM scene that grabs the spotlight. There's some great stuff going on in western Canada. We have a really nice fusion here between some of the best elements to come out of the US, and the UK, and of course our own thing going on.

I'd never want to take a psychedelic at a rave if I didn't know 100% that the music was going to be awesome. It sucks when everything is amplified by the drugs, and the music is horrid. But I'm a huge music geek, so I always know what I'm getting myself into, and then taking something like 2C-E or 2C-P really works out.

Yeah the US has an EDM scene full of bros and crazy motherfuckers who go way excessive with drug use. A couple of venues in my areas refuse to have acts that fit into that group anymore because of the liability, someone always goes away in an ambulance. EDM is a huge blanket label though, they are some awesome artists too.

Also the US has an amazing jam band scene. It seems like the EU is dominated by electronic music by and large, whereas in America we have a lot of instrumental bands that have a big following (and a bunch of pop/country/trap stuff, and electronic music too). I absolutely love the music scene I'm involved in, tons of really cool people playing great music, lots of collaboration, lots of psychedelic festivals. The stuff that gets exported overseas or that you see in the mainstream is a lot of poppy, regurgitated stuff. But he Grateful Dead and their followers created a beautiful culture that lives on strongly still. IMO it's the best of American music, but I suppose I'm biased. :)

Clubbing isn't really my thing, I like going to beautiful places and camping for a couple of days and having bands playing one after another the whole time, tripping and meeting a bunch of nice, funny people and having adventures. To me that's the best the music world to offer.

There's always amazing stuff coming out of the UK, and the Netherlands, and other European countries. There are some great artists in the US too, but you do have to look a bit to the underground - there's a huge and horrible cringe-worthy festival EDM scene that grabs the spotlight. There's some great stuff going on in western Canada. We have a really nice fusion here between some of the best elements to come out of the US, and the UK, and of course our own thing going on.

I'd never want to take a psychedelic at a rave if I didn't know 100% that the music was going to be awesome. It sucks when everything is amplified by the drugs, and the music is horrid. But I'm a huge music geek, so I always know what I'm getting myself into, and then taking something like 2C-E or 2C-P really works out.
Alright alright, I'll try 2C-E sometime again at a party =D

But man, you're never 100% sure, I'm huge nerd about the music I go to myself, some of my friends are too, but sometimes you never know for sure. These people tour and play multiple times a week, and they end up in some club which is mostly known for it's techno, and then they can just play a disappointing set. I can think of many examples just off the top of my head, but you need to just take a risk sometimes, and you might end up with a 7/10 night instead of 9.5/10... Whatever, it really doesn't matter.

I hear you Xork, but still, a killer night of dancing with friends is my favorite thing ever. The thread has been derailed enough though.
I'll be trying this whenever I find a good time :)

2C-E used to be my favorite, especially IV with dissociatives.

Until I tried 2C-P (intranasal because I only have a tiny bit left). Every bit as analytical, visually much more intense and sooooo empathogenic. I fucking love this one, probably the most underappreciated psychedelic phenethylamine out there. Every trip still lingers in my thoughts and feelings.

I can only urge every fan of this class of drugs (especially those who enjoy 2C-E) to pick it up if you ever get the chance.

However the body load is roughly as intense as that of 2C-E, so if you can't bear either one of them best skip the other.

So I did indeed try this yesterday. I plugged 4mg and snorted 2mg more about 3-4 hours later. It kept climbing until at least 3 hours in, but I could feel effects after a couple of minutes already, and music started to sound quite different almost instantly. It had a very dreamy and hazy feel to it, not stimulating at all.

I'd be sitting on my couch, in a comfortable position, completely immersed in thought. Sometimes I'd snap out of it and do something, and then sit down again, close my eyes halfway, see everything morphing and think very deeply about all sorts of subjects. The bodyload is kinda jittery but totally not as electric as 2C-E ime, feels great at times and combines superbly with the headspace. The whole experience was void of any anxiety and was quite blissful at times, very euphoric, and a unique psychedelic experience in general. I can see the relation to DOPr :)
I went to sleep at +16:00 with the help of some etizolam, my pupils were still huge and there were some residual visuals when going to bed. But the main experience lasted until about 10 hours after the initial dose.

One of my favorite 2C-x I think and the praise by others before me is for sure justified.

Think I might finally get around to try mine in a couple weeks. Would 2mgs would be good plugged dose to start out with. I don't mind long come ups when I trip with other people but with solo trips prefer a quicker rushier come-up
Think I might weight out 20mgs and make a 2mg/1ml solution. Have some empty 20 ml vials that some mmj tinctures came in which would work perfect to store it in.

Last edited:
It might be a little low, but I'm sure it would still be nice. I have taken it once so far, and I took about 4-5mg (I weighed it with a Gemini-20 so it's hard to be sure). It was sub-visual (except for some CEVs) but quite lovely. Next time I will probably take 8mg orally.

Plugged goes well, but the come up still takes very long, first alerts will be almost instant though, overall it's probably a smidge shorter.
4mg plugged was maybe comparable to 10-12mg of 2C-E in strength, then I snorted a small scoop more, probably was about 2mg and that got me to a satisfying intensity. It really lasts a long time so wake up early enough.

2mg will be noticable, but very mild. If you like that kind of thing might be just right, but you could bump it up to 3 or 4mg pretty safely and be in midrange tripping turf.

Don't mind low doses sometimes like plugging low doses of 2c-b and 2ct4 for a nice mildly trippy stimulating empathogenic high. maybe mix a little k or mxe if it's 2c-b.
It might be a little low, but I'm sure it would still be nice. I have taken it once so far, and I took about 4-5mg (I weighed it with a Gemini-20 so it's hard to be sure). It was sub-visual (except for some CEVs) but quite lovely. Next time I will probably take 8mg orally.

Using the same scale which is of coarse isn't that accurate when dealing with doses in the single digits which is why I was thinking of making a solution
Have a few vials so I could make a few different concentrations. Would be easier if I had some oral syringes bigger than 1ml.
Maybe will plug 2mgs and then redose by snorting 2-3mgs.
Have plugged up to 20mgs of 2ct2 for comparison which is a full trip wasn't too strong but fucked with my heart allot more than the times I ate 20mgs.

Don't really like long come ups when solo tripping also worried it may be more likely to aggravate my stomach due to me medications.

Sounds more like what people describe about MMDA(-2) effects than visions like the ones you can get on mescaline or mushrooms or some tryptamines?

Never had 2C-P myself, it is not high on my list to be frank.
It should be. I wouldn't usually talk anyone into trying a new drug or doing drugs at all, but this one - to me - is the king of psychedelic phenethylamines. For years and years I was a huge 2C-E fan. but this one - this one is the shit!

Really huh :)
I felt like it was excellent but a little too drawn out towards the end, to me, 2C-E is perfect all the way. But it took some time to really get the drug, maybe I need this with 2C-P too, if only 2C-P wasn't as rare.........

Did you ever like some of the DOx @crOOk ? They feel more worthy of a title such as king, not necessarily because of quality of effects but also because of grandiosity etc

Really huh :)
I felt like it was excellent but a little too drawn out towards the end, to me, 2C-E is perfect all the way. But it took some time to really get the drug, maybe I need this with 2C-P too, if only 2C-P wasn't as rare.........

Did you ever like some of the DOx @crOOk ? They feel more worthy of a title such as king, not necessarily because of quality of effects but also because of grandiosity etc
Yeah I've used DOI and DOC the latter of which north of twenty times. I don't have the time for it anymore.
Those two are not a fraction as introspective and emotional for me though. I took 6mg DOC half a year ago for old times sake (actually cause I came home blackout drunk and thought it was a brilliant idea). Didn't take me where I wanted to be.

2C-E had been my favourite psychedelic phenethylamine for over a decade. Now it's clearly 2C-P. They're very similar, I just found 2C-P even more intense on an emotional level.

Revisited this a few weeks ago took 10mg oral with a few bumps of ketamine throughout and a 100ug tab of LSD around 6 hours in

A pin point analytical substance with very emotionally triggered malleable visuals.

A very frustrating substance overall because of how confusing it is, I would see an issue and think deeply about it but by the time I got around to articulating my thoughts to those around me I would completely forget my original thought and become a jumbled confused mess. The Ketamine added to the intensity but increased the confusion 10 fold. The LSD added to the visuals with it's color scheme giving the 2c-p a shinier appearance. Didn't plan on taking LSD with it, everyone I was with started dropping tabs so I ate one without really thinking about it.

Dosed just before 9pm and was still tripping around 1pm when I went to sleep

Last edited: