• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread - 2nd Coming (feat. alliterating ramblings)

This one is one of my very favorite drugs, and for some reason it never gets much love so if you end yo trying it please chime in :). It actually kinda shares something with DOPr, Im sure youll appreciate it.

Yeah I really like it too. I almost didn't pick any up because the lack of hype around it makes it sound less-than-special, plus the long duration can be hard to find time for. But I got some anyways and was surprised at how excellent it is. I've still only taken it a few times, but I rank it highly, easily up there with 2C-D and 2C-E for sure. Those 3 alkylated 2C's are my faves I've come across in the phenethylamine class.

It's also super potent, and I tend to want a mild trip when it's that long-lasting, so a little goes a long way. It should have a superb shelf-life. I'm so glad I grabbed some when I had the chance.

Img_9999 said:
Like a more empathogenic and longer lasting 2C-E
is a really good description of it. I feel the 3 2C-alkyls form a bit of a triangle in terms of the quality of their effects, rather than being a linear progression from 2C-D -> 2C-E -> 2C-P - although the duration does progress linearly like that of course.

Btw I had no trouble sleeping after 10 hours, but was still glowing when I awoke. Most definitely did NOT find it stimulating in the least. I was laying down the entire time in a trace-like state.

This is relatable. Twice I've successfully taken a nap while on 2C-P, something normally impossible for me on psychedelics. I've gone to bed at the end of the trip (12h+ later) with colours still glowing and had no problems sleeping.

Yeah I've got a little over 200mg of it, and glad I got some when I did. I still haven;'t tried it, but it might be my next thing to take when I want something with a long duration.

Yeah I really like it too. I almost didn't pick any up because the lack of hype around it makes it sound less-than-special, plus the long duration can be hard to find time for. But I got some anyways and was surprised at how excellent it is. I've still only taken it a few times, but I rank it highly, easily up there with 2C-D and 2C-E for sure. Those 3 alkylated 2C's are my faves I've come across in the phenethylamine class.
2C-D and E are my favorites in the 2C-x class too, the first one surprised me especially. I thought the hype was pretty okay from reading through the B&Ds, especially compared to something like 2C-D which people often described as boring and 'bland'. It is bland in a way, but there's magic in there.

Yeah I've got a little over 200mg of it, and glad I got some when I did. I still haven;'t tried it, but it might be my next thing to take when I want something with a long duration.
I'd love to hear what you guys thought of it, especially in comparison to the DOx's (which I think at least Xorkoth has experience with, you too Cream Gravy?)

I'd expect it to be closest to DOB, which in a way reminded me of 2C-E, but the whole vibe and feel of the trip is still quite different.

I'd love to hear what you guys thought of it, especially in comparison to the DOx's (which I think at least Xorkoth has experience with, you too Cream Gravy?)
I haven't tried it yet, nor any of my 2C-E, nor any of my DOC. Not for lack of time... I'm just trepidacious. They sound... intense. I'm not sure when I'll get around to it. Weird that I'll eat a five strip of AL-LAD but can't convince myself to trial 10mg 2C-E. Especially since I have a huge array of BZDs for any situation that may arise.

My guess would be it's more similar to DOPr than DOB. DOPr has a very hyponotic quality and PIHKAL says the same about 2C-P.

I wouldn't be nervous about DOC, DOC is all warmth and euphoria (I mean it's also intense but very manageable). 2C-E is certainly challenging sometimes though.

Weird that I'll eat a five strip of AL-LAD but can't convince myself to trial 10mg 2C-E.

:oops: yeah that's weird! I can 100% guarantee that a 5 strip of AL-LAD is WAAAAY more hairy than 10mg of 2C-E. My most recent *single* tab of AL-LAD was more potent (by a long shot) than the subsequent dose of 10-12mg 2C-E. But I think I hit a hotspot on the AL-LAD sheet... so... not really sure what the dosage was.

10mg of 2C-E is really nice, not intense at all imho. I really recommend it, it's just great. It's hard to imagine that 10mg would be overboard for anyone, I mean I'm a real lightweight with psychedelics and I find 10mg to be well recreational. It's a great dose for a night of dancing at an outdoor rave. Great substance for it too, it's surprising to me that it never took off for that.

My guess would be it's more similar to DOPr than DOB. DOPr has a very hyponotic quality and PIHKAL says the same about 2C-P.
Yeah maybe, although I do find the similarities between 2C-x and their DOx counterport overrated, DOPr didn’t seem to share the manic stimulating qualities of other DOx though which impacts the feel of the experience quite a bit. Do you see like 2C-C and 2C-D in DOC and DOM?

2C-E is really nice yeah, but I wouldn’t ever take it at a festival or something, well, I did and it was nice but the bodyload is strong, and it can feel really good, but for that I like to alternate between being on the move, sitting down, lying down. Even LSDs bodyhigh annoys me for me dancing. This discussion has been had before but I don’t feel like any psychedelics on it’s own are suited for partying, there’s added value but it never weighed up against the negatives for me.

I actually did find it to have a similar vibe to DOPr. 2C-P is maybe a little bit less clearheaded and less euphoric. I think they shared some of the dreamy quality of the trip. They both have very analytic mindset, similar to 2C-E but that one is a lot colder a and detached in that aspect. 2C-P is kinda dark at times, but its very emotionally rich and almost empathogenic, so not as "neutral" as 2C-E can be.

Yeah I agree about 2C-P feeling hypnotic. Moreso than either 2C-D or E for sure. It's very hypnotic, tranquil, vibey, smooth.

2C-E is really nice yeah, but I wouldn’t ever take it at a festival or something, well, I did and it was nice but the bodyload is strong, and it can feel really good, but for that I like to alternate between being on the move, sitting down, lying down. Even LSDs bodyhigh annoys me for me dancing. This discussion has been had before but I don’t feel like any psychedelics on it’s own are suited for partying, there’s added value but it never weighed up against the negatives for me.

It's hard for me to imagine not liking these drugs for partying. I wonder if we are just different or what?

When you've taken 2C-E at a party, what dosage did you take? I remember taking about 14-16mg once, and finding it too much bodyload to be enjoyable for a party. But when I bump it down to 10-12mg it's just perfect for me - tons of energy to dance, really in my body, hyper-aware of my movement and lovely acoustic enhancement. The "bodyload" is more like a body energy that just makes dancing and music flow. I'm wondering if I've found a partying-sweet-spot dosage wise, because I hear about people taking 2C-E up to like 16-20mg, which I think would definitely be too much for me in that setting.

I can't imagine taking 2C-E at a party... even 10mg has me virtually unable to socialize until the plateau stage. However, 2C-C, 2C-B, 2C-I... those have been great for socializing (as far as psychedelics go... it really depends on the party, if it was a psychedelic party then absolutely, a random party with people drinking and no one else tripping, I'd rather not trip at all).

Huh, I don't find it hard to socialize on that kind of dose at all, easier than weed that's for sure :LOL: Although I'm usually a lot more involved in the music and dancing than socializing. But I remember running into a long lost acquaintance, and it didn't seem awkward at all. We caught up and danced and it was great. It helps knowing that everyone is probably tripping balls one way or another, pretty non-judgemental atmosphere obviously.

I did have hesitations about trying it at a rave because it doesn't necessarily have that tradition, but I was really impressed how well it fits. I mean I find it fits perfectly.

For me 2C-E is very confronting at any dose, it puts me off balance. I love it for that, because it's a real paradigm shift, but like the last time I took it, I took 10mg and went on a hike and it was so awkward just passing other hikers.

Some people don't seem to find 2C-E to be especially challenging, but I sure did and so did my friends. I enjoyed it at 9-12mg, but there's no way I'd go to a party on it — I can't human in the slightest while in the peak. One of my friends had a pretty rough time at 10mg—it's the only psychedelic they've ever written iff completely due to the confronting headspace.

Considering all of this, I gave 2C-P a hard pass, thinking it was just a longer 2C-E. I didn't want to mess with something longer that's just as deep and emotionally neutral. Now that I realize it's pretty dreamy, I regret not picking up a tiny amount to try

From what I hear, 2C-P is much dreamier, and also more euphoric.

2C-P is dreamier for sure. Not sure about euphoria as I find 2C-E can be pretty damn euphoric. Wow, really great reminder about how different these drugs affect people. But I still wonder if you came to the same party as me, and took the same dose at the same time, if you'd have had just as much a blast.

I've taken 2C-E thrice at outdoor raves. The first time it was less ravey and more of an art festival, took it during the day, and too high a dose at 16mg, ended up not being the best fit. I felt a bit queasy, uneasy, and lethargic tbh. The second and third times were 10-12mg, night time, wicked party night with amazing music and huge soundsystems, great vibes, all night dancing until sunrise. Top notch psychedelic for the job.

Sorry for polluting the 2C-P thread with 2C-E ramblings. Maybe it is still useful in contrast.