• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread - 2nd Coming (feat. alliterating ramblings)

Depends if you want a psychedelic preventing you from sleeping I think. For me that always results in a headache.

Funny that this would get bumped now, I'm actually planning on taking some at a festival on saturday. Dosing around noon I think - but that's just to match with the schedule better, I would prefer to dose even earlier.

Keep in mind it has a very gradual onset - 3hrs or longer.

I've taken it right after breakfast for a festival, and still had colour saturation when I went to bed at night. Good daytime festival trip! Excellent music and vibes enhance.

Two occasions at light doses. It didnt interfere with sleep at all. I was able to nap in the middle of it during one time, and I'm the kind of person who gets really wired insomnia from stuff like acid. 2c-d 2c-e and especially 2c-p I've found to be very kind to sleeping, which is handy since it lasts forever.

Ps - no headache for me, although I did feel the need to hydrate a lot and that might have prevented headache issues.

Sorry for not editing above post, edit link seems to just lead to a delete option currently.

Depends if you want a psychedelic preventing you from sleeping I think. For me that always results in a headache.

Funny that this would get bumped now, I'm actually planning on taking some at a festival on saturday. Dosing around noon I think - but that's just to match with the schedule better, I would prefer to dose even earlier.

What dose did you take? I once tried 7mg and I don't think I'd need to go higher in public. Granted thatvwas in my earlier days, now I jave more control, or so I want to believe :).

I ended up doing about 6mg and dosing at 10am. Measured out 25mg and dosed volumetrically. It was actually surprisingly weak; I didn't get any visuals besides hexagonal patterns which appeared on top of strobe lights that were flashing at a specific frequency. It felt pretty much like an amphetamine and kept me awake till 2am when I aborted with some etizolam. When it became clear that the peak wasn't going to be intense, I just made it into an O-PCE day. It was fine but I probably should have gone for 10-12mg. YMMV since I seem to be particularly insensitive to the 2Cs. It's been a while since I took one and thought maybe there was just some tolerance buildup in the past but apparently it's permanent!

^ when I first read that I thought you were saying you dosed 25mg, but I see that you dosed just 6mg from your 25mg solution.

I can see 6mg being underwhelming for someone a bit more hardheaded and/or looking for a solid trip. It doesn't sound to me like the weak effects of 6mg should necessarily be blamed on some kind of permatolerance.

Looking back at my notes I see I took 4mg, and found that to be a very light and enjoyable trip. I remember colour saturation and little to no patterning. General social, sensual, musical enhancement. Definitely a light trip, comparable to say 30ug LSD (but of course it's a very different trip compared to LSD).

I'm not sure how 2c-p tends to scale as you increase dose. I'd be hesitant to take 10-12mg because of the duration. It'd be exhausting to be locked in to tripping hard balls for 16+ hrs. OTOH, if you had that time set aside and were ready for a potentially long and strong journey, why not?!

A couple of days ago I had a few friends who I have known for almost 30 years over at my place. They had their wives with them. I don't see them very often since one of them lived in China for the past few years. We cooked, ate and drank, talked and laughed and I ended up slightly drunk when they left.

My wife was on a business trip (she usually isn't very spontaneous when it comes to doing drugs). So... What do I usually do when I'm drunk? Yeah, you might've guessed it: Drugs. 10mg intransal 2C-P in this case. It had me crying at the nightmare that Canada put the Inuit through in the second half of the 20th century. Listening to the album Spirit Child by Willie Thrasher, crying for ten hours straight until I could barely breathe, the entire nasal passage clogged with thick slimy snot., that's how beautiful it was.

I had no idea about Canada's crimes against humanity before listening to that album on this particular trip. It's nothing short of shocking - I can't stop thinking about it. So many tears, even right in this moment. What the fuck is wrong with us?

So many people in Western society wish for a simple life, being self-sufficient, growing their own crops, fishing, away from civilization. Now here is this people who have all that. They live off the ground and water they inhabit, have no need for oil, gold, even paper. Naturally we should destroy their culture by taking away their children, right? Here we are, newspapers talking for months about whichever child gets abducted next, but school hasn't found the time to teach me that a government did the same thing? I feel so fucking ashamed for my people. How could anyone who had children not try to fight this with all their power? Needless to say, thousands of Inuit children lost their lives to drugs and suicide.

I've had this 2C-P laying around for years now and I can say that there are few psychedelics out there as amazing as this one. It puzzles me that it's so underrepresented in terms of experience reports. If you ever get the chance, GRAB SOME! I never had the time to go for DOC which has always been one of my favorites. This one is every bit as intense though and will be my go-to psychedelic until it's gone (not much left).

Back when I bought it there was a buddy of mine who would take 18mg orally and go out to pick up a random stranger to have sex with. Never understood how anyone would do that on a psychedelic. To each their own I guess. Anyway, that's why there is so little left.

Intransally administered 2C-X usually equals roughly twice that amount taken orally. Sounds about right here, too. I could barely see anymore, it looked like I could just see through everything in my sight. Things warped in size, seeming dozens of meters away when it was right in front of me. I don't get that anymore. It was pretty fucking wild.

Word of caution: It burns even more than any other 2C-X I've tried.

Onset was 5 minutes (I was a bit surprised). Within 6 or 7 minutes I felt there was no other way than to lay down. The pain grew worse until the 30 minute mark. I was just holding my face and mumbling things like "oh my god" and "what the fuck". Once the pain subsided it was an extremely smooth, empathogenic, emotional ride. Actually reminded me a lot of mescaline, eventhough it's been over 10 years since I last took it. The afterglow is still going strong and if it's anything like mescaline it will linger on for a few days to come.

It's a real shame that this drug has not received the attention it deserves. It's a 10/10 in my book. The Big and Dandy should be opened for posting again, especially with so little good information about the substance being available. It's a real gem, not just "another 2C-X the world doesn't need".

Last edited:
There is one.

Always wanted to try it, seems right up my alley but it's exceedingly rare nowadays.

Thanks for the mini-report crook. :) I merged it into the B&D 2C-P thread. I agree this one hasn't gotten a lot of attention over the years. I have some and haven't ever touched it. I think I'll make a day of it sometime soon.

Why thank you. :)

Btw I had no trouble sleeping after 10 hours, but was still glowing when I awoke. Most definitely did NOT find it stimulating in the least. I was laying down the entire time in a trace-like state. However I don't find any psychedelic all that stimulating. On the contrary.

Fuck those visuals were intense. Visually and emotionally it was very very impressive, though there was little in terms of cognitive alteration (confusion etc.) and barely any CEV's, but I rarely get those on 2Cs. If it was more of a mindfuck I would not look anywhere else for years to come.

Btw Xorkoth, any recommendations for me? (Now that I'm back.) :D

When I heard about Louella Michie's death and learned that she'd taken it several times before, I was really surprised that it was still circulating. Even more surprising was that it was in the UK of all places

The girl that died from 2C-P? Was it ever determined what dose she took or if there were other factors at play?

The girl that died from 2C-P? Was it ever determined what dose she took or if there were other factors at play?
I don't believe so, but the whole "pretty white blonde girl daughter of famous actor killed in salacious affair with nefarious black bad boy boyfriend tabloid court drama" scenario seems to have thoroughly politicized the incident. I haven't found anything from the coroner that contradicts the received narrative, but I don't think the info that's out there should be treated as though it's reliable anyway. The story is really sad, but also...just off somehow. It's all just so very unlikely that a fatal reaction to 2C-P would play out like that. Both her response to the drug and the timeline seem off when compared to fatal overdoses with, say, 2C-T-7. Then again, thanks to prohibition, we don't know the mechanism responsible for that fatal reaction.

What is a reasonable Erowid style dosage chart for plugged 2C-P ?
Yeah, looking for something like this as well.
It seems 10-15 years ago nobody used 2C-P rectally so there isn’t that much info. I’d rather take it orally as I enjoy a long come up and like every 2C-x bodyload, but I need to save as much material as possible.
From what I understand 4-7mg should be common-strong, and anything above is probably classified as ‘heavy’, but I’m not at all sure, just a conclusion from me going through the 2 big&ds.
I thought it was also notable that quite a bit of people said it was best insufflated, bizarre.

@Img_9999 since you’re active on here and I know you like (love) 2C-P, have you ever tried it in other ROAs?

All the praise I read about this compound has got me even more hyped, “best 2C”, all a man needs to hear, soon :)

As a general rule, plugged 2C-Xs are about twice as potent. I'd expect that to hold true for 2C-P.

According to the Irish Mirror "Louella, 24, took almost six times the accepted normal six milligram dose", so about 35 mg. In PiHKAL Shulgin writes that a "dosage of 16 mg was clearly an overdose".

@Img_9999 since you’re active on here and I know you like (love) 2C-P, have you ever tried it in other ROAs?

Sorry for the late reply 😁
Ive been on vacations and hadnt stepped here.

No, I actually havent tried any other ROA with this compound. But I can say its a really good one. Like a more empathogenic and longer lasting 2C-E. Regardless of dosage information out there, I would recomend you to start with at least 8 mg, as I now you are a heavy tripper and like strong doses. I would say this one is roughly 1.8x times more potent than 2C-E

Cheers :)
I wouldn't classify myself as a heavy tripper, combination of a higher base tolerance than most and some curiosity, but I'm a reasonable doser most of the time.
1.8x is very specific, and helpful, I've found 2C-E to shine most around 15-16mg for me. I was gonna dose today but plans changed.

Lol, yeah, very specific, maybe I should have just said twice as potent, but I feel its slighlty less than that, I mean 6 mg of 2C-P felt like 12 mg of 2C-E, but 8 mg was not as strong as 16 mg of 2C-E. Most I took was 10 mg and I dont think it was as strong as 20 mg of of 2C-E, but then again Ive never taken that much 2C-E. From friends I know that took over 10 mg I know it gets extremely intense and confusing, but I personally havent gone there yet.

This one is one of my very favorite drugs, and for some reason it never gets much love so if you end yo trying it please chime in :). It actually kinda shares something with DOPr, Im sure youll appreciate it.