• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread - 2nd Coming (feat. alliterating ramblings)

For a long time I was intimidated by the long duration of a 2C-P trip, but I finally tried it after reading that you can vaporize it. I vaporized some in an oil burner and it worked well. It isn't harsh and it actually tastes kind of sweet. The trip lasted about 7 or 8 hours. I don't see why more people don't take 2C-P this way.

I was really surprised by how comfortable I felt. The body load from 2C-E was unbearable, but I actually felt good on 2C-P. In some ways I prefer 2C-E though. 2C-E has more of an LSD-like sharpness. 2C-P has a fuzzy feeling. I've heard that 2C-P is like a longer lasting 2C-E, but I would say it's effects are like a cross between 2C-E and 2C-C.

No, but I'll try it if I get some again. I plan to take 2C-P orally at some point too.

I don't think it will make much difference. I tried 2C-E sublingually one time because I read it reduces body load, but the only difference was a faster come up. It didn't even reduce the nausea. In my experience, the route of ingestion doesn't change the effects of a drug, just the duration.

Last edited:
For a long time I was intimidated by the long duration of a 2C-P trip, but I finally tried it after reading that you can vaporize it. I vaporized some in an oil burner and it worked well. It isn't harsh and it actually tastes kind of sweet. The trip lasted about 7 or 8 hours. I don't see why more people don't take 2C-P this way.

I was really surprised by how comfortable I felt. The body load from 2C-E was unbearable, but I actually felt good on 2C-P. In some ways I prefer 2C-E though. 2C-E has more of an LSD-like sharpness. 2C-P has a fuzzy feeling. I've heard that 2C-P is like a longer lasting 2C-E, but I would say it's effects are like a cross between 2C-E and 2C-C.

I am very interested in the ROA...what was your dosage and what method did you use to vape it?
I have access to some 7mg blotter of 2C-P and was wondering about simply attempting to smoke the hit of blotter to see if it's a viable ROA.
But I'd like to hear about your methodology.

2cp blotter? Is this a commercial product, or produced for somebody's whim?

Certainly not for commercial anything...if it's active at 5mg or u see it gets put on blotter for accurate and sage dosing.
They've been sitting in storage for years and I'm just getting to possibly researching it today...possivly with 4-ho-dpt If the 2C-P isn't too intense.

My 2C-P came as a powder and I dissolved it in vodka. I put an 8mg dose into an oil burner and evaporated the vodka. I smoked just a little bit at a time, heating it slowly and carefully. There was a little left afterward, so i probably smoked 6 or 7 mg. It was a good dose but not particularly strong.

I'm not sure that smoking blotter would work very well. I think you'll burn a lot of the 2C-P. You could extract it from the blotter with alcohol then evaporate that in a pipe like I did.

My 2C-P came as a powder and I dissolved it in vodka. I put an 8mg dose into an oil burner and evaporated the vodka. I smoked just a little bit at a time, heating it slowly and carefully. There was a little left afterward, so i probably smoked 6 or 7 mg. It was a good dose but not particularly strong.

I'm not sure that smoking blotter would work very well. I think you'll burn a lot of the 2C-P. You could extract it from the blotter with alcohol then evaporate that in a pipe like I did.

We ended up just putting 8mg blotters into gel caps and swallowing them....we'll experiment with vaping another time.
When you say oil burner.. .do you mean like a vape pen for ecig or vaping cannabis oil or crack/meth pipe type thing???
I'm sorry but I'm just very curious about understanding the apparatus you had success with.
Thanks in advance for your wisdom!!

I mean like a meth pipe. Just a glass tube with a round part on the end.

you would only be able to vape 2c-p if you have it in crystal form, not blotter. it would be too much fucking around and probably wasteful to try to soak and recrystallise a few mg from blotter and try to vape it.
i'd just swallow or sublingual, if i had it on blotter

i've never heard of 2c-p blotter before. i'd vape 2c-p again, but i don't know if i'd bother with any other ROAs, it's just so long lasting and takes ages to come up - so i'd skip 2c-p blotter, personally.

I love 2C-P and only ever took it orally. I actually enjoy the long and slow come-up. It's like you can feel how you enter the psychedelic headspace step by step.

I really liked 2C-P the one time I took it. I wish I'd gotten to try some of the other 2Cs when they were more common. The come-down is a little long for my liking but the trip is wonderful. I took 10-12mg or so and didn't find it nearly as overwhelming as LSD or mushrooms. It was more eye candy than anything.

Why would you put the blotter in a gel cap ? o_O

Because they were huge blotters to fit 7-8 mg on them and don't like the sensation of getting jagged thick paper stuck in my throat potentially...judt easier to ball it up in small gel cap.

Also I found 7mg 2C-P (orally) to be pretty enjoyable bit mild with not much visually after about 4 hours but very euphoric so I ended up adding 200mg 4-ho-dpt via rectal administration (Which is NOT recommended) and in retrospect probably too much 4-ho-dpt... mentally it was not overwhelming at all but visually for about 3 hours I could see nothing but intense visuals like I've never experienced in my life.
I tried to watch an episode of The Orville but I couldn't even see the tv screen through the visuals at the point and needed assistance eating an Cornetto ice cream because I couldn't tell if I had taken the wrapper off of it. Lol!!
I'm very interested in attempting to vape 2C-P next time...or at least a higher dose orally than 7-8mg for the kind of trip I usually aim for. It's potentially really excellent material!!

Every year I like to pop into the 2cp thread and mention I can't wait to try it. Wow, my memory is even fuzzy on the dose...I recall up to 10mg.

Would love to vape some 2C-P - it's one of my all-time favorites and pretty hard to find, so jealous of you guys....8)

I really need to try 2C-P again. I took what amounted to a threshold dose, and felt euphoria and a little trippy but nothing intense and not the length I was expecting. One of these days I'll have a full blown experience with it <3

Yeah me too... I've got 250mg of it sitting in my box. I tried it once at like 6mg plugged or something in the midst of when I was tripping way too much so it basically felt like an unremarkable threshold. That's the only time I've tried it thus far.

When is the ideal time of day to take 2C-P orally? I'm not sure if I want to take it first thing in the morning and try to sleep afterwards or take it at night.