• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread - 2nd Coming (feat. alliterating ramblings)

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew

Welcome to the Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread (Part 2)

320px-2C-P-Chemdraw.png

Link to previous thread

line28.gif

External Information Links:

Subthreads:

line28.gif

Some posts from the previous thread (that are not about giving drugs to animals :| ):

im going to take some 2c-p soon. if anyone wants to chat or has any advice in general

My advice - have some benzos and some trancodol on hand. It is a loong trip and you may need to cut it off at some point.

don't have access to that unfortunately. i have had very long trips on other substances before so im not to concerned. im going to dissolve 25 mg into a 1ml syringe. will that work? so that 0.5 ml is 12ish mg is that correct.

My advice... you know beforehand it'll be a 18hour trip from ingestion to baseline so don't ingest it if you don't want to be there for so long. Let the drug run its course, especially the first time. No need for other substances in the mix, IMO.

and what about my method of putting it in 1ml of liquid. will that work? or is that not enough water. its a very clumpy powder

well i just consumed via a sloppy liquid measurement. hopefully about 8-12mg of the 2c-p i expect a long come up so will update when im feeling any effects.

Can't help you with that, I always dose the powders. I have never made a solution.

Enjoy! You'll have lots of fun no doubt.

For me that dose takes 45min-1hour to onset. At T+3h I would definetly describe it as tripping, but the peak is but reached at T+5h, for me anyway. I dose the powder in a rizla paper. Maybe onset is different when used in solution.

it has been almost 3 hours and im starting to come up. feeling like a mild 2c-e trip at the moment. but this is just the come up. i expect things will get far more intense. will update soon ahahaha shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Yeah, it takes at least 2.5 hours to start coming up on 2C-P. Expect it to keep ramping up for another hour or so. It's like one of those rides at an amusement park where the climb to the peak seems to take ages, but once you're going, you're flying! :D

Sounds like you got the dose about right. Enjoy!

You don't need benzos. If you need benzos to kill a trip, you shouldn't really be taking it in the first place. I've tripped for far longer than a 2C-P trip without terminating it pharmacologically.

yea well what can i say. im happily tripping right now. the visuals are very intense its great fun. mentally i feel about the same, pretty clear headed with a slight acid like silliness going on. feeling good and giddy. prior to taking this substance i was very nervous because of what i had read about this chemical and how profound and intense it was. i also was nervous about taking 2c-e for the first time a couple of weeks back for the same reason. but i now find any fears unfounded. 2c-e had no mind fuck what so ever. i expected my deepest darkest demons to come out and confront me as described in trip reports. but i had none of that what so ever and i had a massive dose for a first timer of 20mg. it was very very visual like a good strong lsd trip and i got stuck in a mind loop about how to correctly pronounce phenethylamine. but that was fun and willing. i find 2c-p doesn't live up to expectations either. i mean it's good and im tripping and loving it but it is not overwhelming. and my dosing was haphazard and was anywhere from as low as 8mg to as high as 14mg plus. but in saying that. i have always been able to handle my drugs.

the only time i had a bad trip or when drugs fucked me was this one night. i had a trip with some friends and the dealer. i had like 3 tabs of acid because the dealer was touching them and mistreating them so i knew it would be shit and i was cashed up at the time. about 4 hours into the trip i had a stroke. it was really tripping just felt like my face had slid of all of a sudden and my face was fucked all night and i was trying to play the bass and my fingers would contort and twist. but even then i didn't have a bad trip like most people would in that kind of situation. i just tole myself "well yo know have fucked your self through drugs, nothing you can do about. enjoy the rest of the trip and if tomorrow the damage turns out to be permanent then fuck it. go on with your life, lesson learned"

i recovered from the stroke with about 48 hours. so it was a mini stroke of sorts. i continued to feel minor numbness in the affected side of my face for over a year since the trip but now days its all gone and im never healthier. interesting thing is that about 3 months after the trip i was at a festivity and the same dealer was there and i got a tab of him. just the 1 tab this time as i was strapped. the trip did fuck all and was weak as shit but i got the seame strange tingle in my arm as i did the time i had the stroke. and the same contortions in my fingers. it didn't progress and was very minor. but i always wonder what it was about his shit which fucked me up.

i think (and i don't know the guy from a bar of soap,he's just known among my peers) his parents where like hardcore old school hippies and may have been producing it themselves. regardless of where the acid came from or who made it. i believe that it was a hap hazard production and foul acid. a ergotamine impurity. which as a chemical its self can cause nervous system shutdown and in fact was used as a witch herb in medieval times for this purpose

any educated thoughts on this happening ?

sorry for the spelling mistakes. but mid tangent or ramble i don't have time to stop for spelling mistakes haha

Last edited:
Well let me start this one off then.

I've read several experiences of people experiencing intense mind-movies, almost dissociative in nature where they were sucked up and absorbed into what they were watching. I'd very much like to experience this myself and didn't experience this on 2C-P before.

I did have a sort of similar experience when I took a high dose of it in combination with 5-APB + 6-APB, and I ended up in a very dream like state where the world around me began to lose its reality. Despite the fact that I was at a very busy concert and normally such an intense experience should have been overwhelming and unpleasant in such a setting, on the contrary it was far more interesting than my lower dose experience previously, and I'd really love to replicate it, or even go a tad further, but without adding 5-APB + 6-APB.

So I was wondering, those of you who've experienced these trance/dream-like states on 2C-P and drifted off into their CEVs - did you have to increase the dosage to achieve this state and if so by how much? Or was it just something you achieved by laying back and enjoying the CEVs at any dosage?

I've not tried laying around and looking at the CEVs yet on 2C-P at all, so I'm not sure quite how absorbing they can be at any dose range yet, so I'm curious how high I'll likely need to dose to get these intense eye-closed experiences many have reported with 2C-P that seem unique to this drug. I don't mind dosing as high as I did previously at the festival, but there was a bit of an uncomfortable feeling on the come up with such a high dose - which I didn't get when I took 8mg previously, so if I could achieve the same effects with somewhere a little lower (Maybe 10mg?) then I'd be happiest doing that.

Sounds more like what people describe about MMDA(-2) effects than visions like the ones you can get on mescaline or mushrooms or some tryptamines?

Never had 2C-P myself, it is not high on my list to be frank.

2C-P in my opinion is definitely one of the best 2C's, equally as good as 2C-B, 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7. I enjoy particularly colorful visuals on them, and high dose CEV's can get mesmerizing enough to just sit and watch them for hours. Less stimulating than 2C-I, less flooring than 2C-E and a lot more clearheaded. Very similar to LSD.

With 2c-p its a more social psychedelic IMO. You don't want to be alone on this drug as it typically always takes a turn for the worst. This psych has caused me greater paranoia than I've ever felt in my life and seems to last forever, which is excruciatingly hard to deal with if you get stuck in a mind loop, which has happened to me multiple times on this substance. I plan on never doing this drug again... It is very "dark" and resembles being deathly ill when taken in higher doses. I wouldn't recommend more than 6mg of 2c-p as even that dose can last 15-20 hours of extreme intensity.

With 2c-p its a more social psychedelic IMO. You don't want to be alone on this drug as it typically always takes a turn for the worst. This psych has caused me greater paranoia than I've ever felt in my life and seems to last forever, which is excruciatingly hard to deal with if you get stuck in a mind loop, which has happened to me multiple times on this substance. I plan on never doing this drug again... It is very "dark" and resembles being deathly ill when taken in higher doses. I wouldn't recommend more than 6mg of 2c-p as even that dose can last 15-20 hours of extreme intensity.

What route of administration do you usually use? An oral dose of 6mg for me would be underwhelming.

Sounds more like what people describe about MMDA(-2) effects than visions like the ones you can get on mescaline or mushrooms or some tryptamines?

Never had 2C-P myself, it is not high on my list to be frank.

Thats because your opinion is wrong, 2c-p is da bomb, yo!

My buddy transferred powdered 2C-P from a baggie to vials for storage, and entirely unnoticed inhaled a little bit of dust, as he used surgical gloves but no dust mask. For an hour or so he felt distinctly trippy in a very joyful sort of way, then the rush subsided and he felt next to sober. This resonates with things I read about vaporized 2C-P, a rush of an hour before it drops to its real level. He said to me he wouldnt have minded that rush lasting all day, as he put it it was quite euphoric. He said the pleasurableness of that rush made him eager to experiment with actually ingesting this substance.

He probably inhaled several hundred micrograms of fine particulate dust, enough to feel the rush but subtreshold once the rush subsided. So.. get out your 3M's guys, handling this powder requires not just gloves but also a dust mask.

My buddy transferred powdered 2C-P from a baggie to vials for storage, and entirely unnoticed inhaled a little bit of dust, as he used surgical gloves but no dust mask. For an hour or so he felt distinctly trippy in a very joyful sort of way, then the rush subsided and he felt next to sober. This resonates with things I read about vaporized 2C-P, a rush of an hour before it drops to its real level. He said to me he wouldnt have minded that rush lasting all day, as he put it it was quite euphoric. He said the pleasurableness of that rush made him eager to experiment with actually ingesting this substance.

He probably inhaled several hundred micrograms of fine particulate dust, enough to feel the rush but subtreshold once the rush subsided. So.. get out your 3M's guys, handling this powder requires not just gloves but also a dust mask.
I've never had any problems with that. Also vaporized 2C-P lasts more like 5-6 hours, with a decent dose.

Well let me start this one off then.

I've read several experiences of people experiencing intense mind-movies, almost dissociative in nature where they were sucked up and absorbed into what they were watching. I'd very much like to experience this myself and didn't experience this on 2C-P before.

I did have a sort of similar experience when I took a high dose of it in combination with 5-APB + 6-APB, and I ended up in a very dream like state where the world around me began to lose its reality. Despite the fact that I was at a very busy concert and normally such an intense experience should have been overwhelming and unpleasant in such a setting, on the contrary it was far more interesting than my lower dose experience previously, and I'd really love to replicate it, or even go a tad further, but without adding 5-APB + 6-APB.

So I was wondering, those of you who've experienced these trance/dream-like states on 2C-P and drifted off into their CEVs - did you have to increase the dosage to achieve this state and if so by how much? Or was it just something you achieved by laying back and enjoying the CEVs at any dosage?

I've not tried laying around and looking at the CEVs yet on 2C-P at all, so I'm not sure quite how absorbing they can be at any dose range yet, so I'm curious how high I'll likely need to dose to get these intense eye-closed experiences many have reported with 2C-P that seem unique to this drug. I don't mind dosing as high as I did previously at the festival, but there was a bit of an uncomfortable feeling on the come up with such a high dose - which I didn't get when I took 8mg previously, so if I could achieve the same effects with somewhere a little lower (Maybe 10mg?) then I'd be happiest doing that.

I get into this state after about 15+ mg but its accompanied by swift moments of intense fear, loudness, and psychedelicness. It only happens with stimulation like music or awesome sights, but it makes me start moving in a rhythm and drift off completely and then I come back to reality with a moment of pure trippy terror, and euphoria. It's strange! I wish I was brave enough to do a dose that put me in that state for longer than just a second. But when I'm on that dose it happens every couple of minutes. It's a mindfuck.

Last edited:
Hi 
I like 2c-p, long and deep psycodelic
I have taken 2c-p about 10 times, at different doses and in varied environments. In my experience, a dose between 8 and 11 mg is deep enough to have great visuals (close and open) , and light enough to avoid the body load. At higher doses, the curve of response increase in a “non pretty way”, and the body burden, and discomfort overwhelm the good parts of the trip. That’s my humble opinion :)
Also, the best trips I had with 2c-p was at normal dosis, -as recommended in PIHKAL- but in a great set and setting. I think preparation, music, and the correct crew sometimes can influence the trip, even more than a couple of grams of extra psycodelic.

Have a great trip!

@5HToInfinity I always use oral. And Maybe my 2c-p was more pure or Maybe it has to do with my neurochemistry, but this drug is a wicked one and even my friends got far gone offa 6mg... Just sayin be safe with this one 2c-p.

I'll have to say that I started off with 6mg oral and all I felt was slight nausea / body high, but not much psychedelic headspace or visuals. 8mg is when effects really started to build, but of course ymmv.

I've gone up to 14mg oral now, and while I enjoy the experience a lot, it just doesn't seem to get me to where I want to be. 2c-e seems to be much more intense at relevant doses.

I'll have to say that I started off with 6mg oral and all I felt was slight nausea / body high, but not much psychedelic headspace or visuals. 8mg is when effects really started to build, but of course ymmv.

Yes, i have the same opinion. 8mg is the beggining of the psycodelic potencial of the substance. At lower dosis, i will say that is for recreational use

Hi, i have this issue, and i hope someone could help me!
First, sorry if this message if not in the correct place, i am new here. I have a batch of 2c-p HCL, and normally I use an accurate scale to dose it, but I lose my scale… My problem is my actual scale only have a 0.01 miligrams sensibility, and as we know that does not help us with 2c-p. So my question is: can I dissolve it in water, for example 50 miligrams, and then split the water in 10 parts? At what temperature 2c-p HCL dissolves in water?

Thanks

P.d : sorry for my English, not my first language

I've gone up to 14mg oral now, and while I enjoy the experience a lot, it just doesn't seem to get me to where I want to be. 2c-e seems to be much more intense at relevant doses.

Not talking about potency or duration of effects here, but from what I've noticed 2C-P gives some people the trip that 2C-E gives other people. If 2C-P doesn't affect you in the right way (your dose still might not be high enough btw) use 2C-E instead.

Hi, i have this issue, and i hope someone could help me!
First, sorry if this message if not in the correct place, i am new here. I have a batch of 2c-p HCL, and normally I use an accurate scale to dose it, but I lose my scale… My problem is my actual scale only have a 0.01 miligrams sensibility, and as we know that does not help us with 2c-p. So my question is: can I dissolve it in water, for example 50 miligrams, and then split the water in 10 parts? At what temperature 2c-p HCL dissolves in water?

Thanks

P.d : sorry for my English, not my first language
yes your measurements sound right, this is actually easier than you might think. I would put 100 mg into 10 ml so that each ml was a regular dose. Unless your 2C-P is very different from mine it should have no problems dissolving in water at any normal temperature.

Not talking about potency or duration of effects here, but from what I've noticed 2C-P gives some people the trip that 2C-E gives other people. If 2C-P doesn't affect you in the right way (your dose still might not be high enough btw) use 2C-E instead.

yes your measurements sound right, this is actually easier than you might think. I would put 100 mg into 10 ml so that each ml was a regular dose. Unless your 2C-P is very different from mine it should have no problems dissolving in water at any normal temperature.

Yeah, I would but in the last year 2c-e has given me some really unbearable nausea while 2c-p has never given me any. I do have some ondansetron on the way though, so I may revisit 2c-e with that tool in my possession.

Interesting, long acting psyches aren't something I do alot of but this Phen sounds interesting, though I doubt I'd come across any. I've had low dose Doc 1.5mg a few times, awhile ago & enjoyed it from start to finish. If I enjoyed that kinda dose on Doc what sorta dose would I like on this? Anyone here tried both & care to offer a few lines of comparison?

Interesting, long acting psyches aren't something I do alot of but this Phen sounds interesting, though I doubt I'd come across any. I've had low dose Doc 1.5mg a few times, awhile ago & enjoyed it from start to finish. If I enjoyed that kinda dose on Doc what sorta dose would I like on this? Anyone here tried both & care to offer a few lines of comparison?

2C-P is pure pleasure for me, at least until the dose gets above 12 mg... then it becomes a balance of panic and pleasure... and it's a good balance. Deepest mental exploration I've had on a psychedelic, for sure.

I think next time I trip (either this Friday or next Friday) I'll be plugging some 2c-p. I don't have much left, so it'll be more efficient and hopefully, a little more intense. Plus, I hate the long come up, it's such an obnoxious wait. I'm thinking of plugging 7mg to start and seeing how it goes.