Isn't weird how many people think this way? I was always very interested in this and confirmed it to be true myself. It was strange how serious yet...."less dangerous" it seemed at subsequent doses compared to mushrooms. I mean dangerous emotionally.The last time I took pure 4-HO-DMT I was also confronted with my own mortality. I re-read that trip report yesterday and it's one of my favorites. I'd like to get a sample of that again, I found it easier than mushrooms to handle, and also different.
Why would you even want such high concentrations? Isn't 1mg/ml enough? You're still consuming a tiny amount of alcohol which wont affect your trip at all and the dose is easier to measure.