• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread - 2nd Coming (feat. alliterating ramblings)

HeadphonesandLSD

Bluelighter
I didn't find it confusing when I took 10mg (+/- 2mg) orally. I didn't combine it with anything aside from cannabis during the back side of the peak. I would describe this one as pretty clear headed when compared to things like LSD and some of the other drugs I've tried over the years. Very visual without much of a mind fuck.

This was is the best of the 2Cs I've tried so far. I'd really love to have it again but I think I'm going to try to find 2C-B and 2C-E first. I passed up 2C-B the only time I've seen it because I didn't want to owe anyone anything and could only get one dose at the time. I didn't want to leave out my friend that I planned on tripping with that night so I let it pass me by.

I really enjoy this one but sometimes the duration feels a bit much. I was off baseline for a solid 24 hours after taking it. My pupils were still saucers when I took some xanax at the 25 hour mark or so. I didn't have a hard time sleeping after taking the benzo. I wish the peak lasted longer. The slow ride down really gets to me. If I were at a festival or something I probably wouldn't mind it as much. I wonder how well this one would mix with MDMA.

perpetualdawn

Bluelighter
Yeah I don't find 2C-P particularly confusing either, definitely less so than lysergamides, so I'd probably blame the confusion on the mixture with all that LSD and ketamine @couldbesojs, rather than strictly the 2C-P.

@HeadphonesandLSD it's worth trying 2C-B imo, but I don't think I'd be alone here in saying it's a bit overhyped. Nothing particularly special about it, I find 2C-D, 2C-E and 2C-P all to be more interesting. It might just not be my jam, but I think I've noticed quite a few people on this forum seem to share the sentiment. All this as a way to say that I don't think you need to fomo over it. Personally I'd recommend checking out 2C-E first, especially since you liked 2C-P but found the duration too much.

It's crazy how long 2C-P lasts! I remember going to bed after over 18h while colours were still well saturated, and having no troubles going to sleep. It's such a long slow curve. I can't imagine how long the ride of DOC and DOM would feel.

2C-P is so great, really glad I didn't miss the boat on that one.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
It's crazy how long 2C-P lasts! I remember going to bed after over 18h while colours were still well saturated, and having no troubles going to sleep. It's such a long slow curve. I can't imagine how long the ride of DOC and DOM would feel.
DOM is about the same as 2C-P or maybe even a bit shorter. DOC is longer, but DOPr is VERY long, makes 2C-P seem like a normal duration.

Img_9999

Bluelighter
Yeah, DOPR and 3C-P are the longest lasting drugs I've tried. But 2C-P is still pretty long. At least 16 hours before you are anywhere near some sort of baseline.

couldbesojs

Greenlighter
Yeah I don't find 2C-P particularly confusing either, definitely less so than lysergamides, so I'd probably blame the confusion on the mixture with all that LSD and ketamine @couldbesojs, rather than strictly the 2C-P.

@HeadphonesandLSD it's worth trying 2C-B imo, but I don't think I'd be alone here in saying it's a bit overhyped. Nothing particularly special about it, I find 2C-D, 2C-E and 2C-P all to be more interesting. It might just not be my jam, but I think I've noticed quite a few people on this forum seem to share the sentiment. All this as a way to say that I don't think you need to fomo over it. Personally I'd recommend checking out 2C-E first, especially since you liked 2C-P but found the duration too much.

2C-P is so great, really glad I didn't miss the boat on that one.
I will say when I was alone thinking to myself it was very clear headed it was just when I tried to articulate myself or join in conversation that everything became a mess. I'll take it by myself next time and see what happens, I was with 10 or so other people who were all on varying doses of LSD so the entire night in itself was chaotic.