• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread - Take Two

i would guess that your 2c-c+2c-d experiences would be closer to 2c-i than your 2c-e experiences would be. i can't say from first hand experience though (i've tried 2c-i and 2c-e but neither -c nor -d), just from comparing the reports of others.

2C-I will be a lot like your 2C-E experience, although each of the 2Cs have their own "feel" or "personality", depending on who you ask. Just remember to drink a lot of water and, as greenmeanies put it, clear your mind :)

2C-I was one of the first RC's I fell for. This was years ago, but I would space my doses by the work-week and always have a great Friday night. I waited for my roommate/girlfriend to go to sleep and I'd eat some of it and the stimulation would keep me up until sunrise. I'd watch it from my balcony as it came up between the mountains. Sometimes there would be a lingering visual overlay which made everything look like it was a puzzle that had been put together without missing pieces.

Anyway, just reminiscing. 2C-I is one of my favorites even though I haven't taken it in quite a while. I've got a little on the way, so it will be nice having that around for a special night when I'm not looking to trip out as hard as I might on some other chemicals.

Really looking forward to taking some of this stuff with methoxetamine. :)

I've heard some whispers, but anyone know anything substantial about mixing 4-ac0-DMT and 2c-i ?
They're both "fun" psychedelics, (less deep than others but still deep) and i think they would synergize nicely. Think about it:
~4-aco is a relatively strong tryptamine that is rather sedating
~2c-i is a relatively strong phenlyethlamine that is rather stimulating
~both have relatively the same dosage (so maybe take 2/3 or 1/2 of both?)

The perfect sedated/stimulated inverse trip combo?
Any thoughts or experiences???

On NYE I had some experience with a 4-AcO-DMT/LSD combo (~20 mg + ~100 mics) and this can definitely fuck up your plans...
Since I have a lot of experience with 2C-I, I'll try to extrapolate.

Definitely tone your 4-AcO-DMT dose down a notch extra compared with your 2C-I.
I suggest you take 80% of your normal 2C-I dose and somewhere round 50% of a typical 4-AcO-DMT dose.
Perhaps better to drop the 2C-I sometime before the 4-AcO-DMT, so you can zone in easily and don't end up in some super-enhanced sick bodyload nightmare.

For myself, I would prolly start with 32 mg of 2C-C, since I find this ultimately relaxing.
After about 90 mins, I would drop a capsule containing 14 mg 2C-I and some 14-16 mg of 4-AcO-DMT.
Perhaps drop the 4-AcO-DMT a tad later, I usually decide such things on the spot. ;-P

I've heard some whispers, but anyone know anything substantial about mixing 4-ac0-DMT and 2c-i ?
They're both "fun" psychedelics, (less deep than others but still deep) and i think they would synergize nicely. Think about it:
~4-aco is a relatively strong tryptamine that is rather sedating
~2c-i is a relatively strong phenlyethlamine that is rather stimulating
~both have relatively the same dosage (so maybe take 2/3 or 1/2 of both?)

The perfect sedated/stimulated inverse trip combo?

I just did this combo last week actually, 16mg 2C-I and 18mg 4-aco-dmt. They didn't seem to get on top of each other too much, it was more like they were working side by side. By that I mean it wasn't terribly intense, it was just the effects of being on a middling dose of each at the same time.

It was alright, but I wouldn't say there is really any magic to be had by combining the two.

I dosed the 4aco about an hour and a half after the 2C-I, seemed to work out pretty good.

i did a bunch of 4-aco-dmt whilst coming down from 2c-i. i haven't ever done 4-aco-dmt on its own. the resulting 4-aco trip was pretty insane... and by insane i mean approaching psychosis. granted, i dosed the 4-aco at like midnight or 1am, and late night tripping often gets me close to psychosis.

physically it felt fine though. watch your dosages. i took like 50mg of 4-aco thinking that there would be cross-tolerance between it and the 2c-i i had taken about 4 or 5 hours beforehand. looking back i am not sure if that was sound logic.

Thanks for the replies, ...is there a considerable phenethylamine / tryptamine cross tolerance? I'm pretty sure tryptamines mainly work with your seratonin, and phens mainly work with your dopamine receptors so... Has anyone experienced cross tolerances?

Im trying to get all the info i can before i delve into them

I'm pretty sure tryptamines mainly work with your seratonin, and phens mainly work with your dopamine receptors so...
You should definitely double check your pharmacology source mate. ;)
Unless you mean amphetamines - which are also phenethylamines - phenethylamines exert most of their effects through the 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C receptors (which are serotonin receptors).
Beside that, tryptamines don't work with serotonin, they mimic serotonin and bind to serotonin receptors.
If this is what you meant I apologize for nitpicking, but you shouldn't think in terms of serotonin depletion when using tryptamines. :)

I find there to be a very noticeable cross tolerance between phenethylamines (2c-i and 2c-e, my experiences) and tryptamines, though I will say that there isn't as much of a cross tolerance as I've seen with LSD and tryptamines.

I say as a rule of thumb majority of your traditional psychedelics will have some cross tolerance with each other due to agonism of the same serotonin receptors, like the 5ht-2a.

Deos anyone notice the visuals from 2c-i are different than almost any other hallucinogen?
I get no visuals from it, it seems, and then i focus on a certain area; i.e. wooden floorboards and end up getting some of the most intense visual displays of my life. For me you have to concentrate for them to appear, and if you decide you're not gonna have any visuals anymore, then they disperse. I noticed i was receiving mescaline-ish visuals over 12 hours after i took a 25mg dose.

Also, after reading/researching around, i figured this chem was going to be more on the "light" side of things compared to lsd/psilocin.

Boy was i wrong. Probably 10x the introspection that lsd has for me, with 50x the visuals.
There appears to be no ego-loss but more so.... ego expansion?

I also experienced Synesthesia like nobody's business.

Although 25 mg is quite high dose, you seem to be sensitive to 2C-I. How much trips did you have in total?
Personally I tried only 2Cs: 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T-2, 2C-P. The visuals are similar for all these drugs(but still different, of course).

Also, after reading/researching around, i figured this chem was going to be more on the "light" side of things compared to lsd/psilocin.
It is also considered weaker than other 2Cs. Is 2C-I the only 2C you tried? If yes, I recommend you to try others, especially 2C-E and 2C-T-2.

For me you have to concentrate for them to appear, and if you decide you're not gonna have any visuals anymore, then they disperse.
It seems to be similar for me. If I "relax" and let the trip flow, I see more visuals. I always wondered if people perceive visuals in the same way. :)

It seems to be similar for me. If I "relax" and let the trip flow, I see more visuals. I always wondered if people perceive visuals in the same way.

^exactly! when i was out and about, getting driven around by a sober friend, i had almost no visuals because i was just sort of stressed to be in an automobile. The second i sat down in a chair and relaxed though... paintings changing size and shape right in front of me... floorboard mazes creating intricate patterns purely for my amusement, the whole works.

yup 2c-i is my first phenethlyamine besides San pedro mescaline.

I ended my trip by laying down and listening to pink floyd...with a cat sleeping literally on my head. it was absolutely fantastic

^ GREAT story Psyke! Thanks! I really liked "purely for my amusement" and the cat sleeping literally on your head, LOL. Glad you enjoyed it. Yea if you don't get excess uncomfortable stimmyness (just breathe deep and consciously try to relax... it goes away in an hour or so) it feels so crystalline. I find that there is a significant increase in visual effects at the 25mg level, but thats about as high as I would go.

Yes.

2C-I (and 2C-T-7, which also has beautiful visuals) can make itself very known if you simply "relax your eyes" and stare into something... i have had clouds that morph into fluffy kittens, pissed off snakes, hungry bears, and more...

on 2C-T-7 i communicated with my cat, and all she had to say was, "yeah, u know my fur is awesome. why dont u stare into it some more so i can control your MIND?!"

I've had 2C-I the longest out of anything in my collection, and I've still never done it by itself. Combines nicely with LSD though, I must say. Adds a desirable visual element without taking away from the LSD mindscape. One of these days, I want to dive in and see what 2C-I is all about. I'm actually really looking forward to a highly visual trip with a small degree of mental investment.

Fuck, why can't it just be 2C-B though, for serious.....

2c-b makes my body feel all ooky and the visuals are distractingly flat, fake and annoying. highly over rated due to historically being one of the earliest circulated rcs imo. 2c-i is much better imo. and i'm certain it would be a superior combo with lsd due to its "clarity"

looking fwd to trying lsd + 2c-i now, thanks.

what dose of 2ci did you use, in what timing/sequence relative to lsd?

what dose of 2ci did you use, in what timing/sequence relative to lsd?
I have tried the 2C-I/LSD combination for at least ten times.
Most of the time at big festivals, so my dosage might have been a bit on the safe side.
My suggestion is you take about 20% off of your normal 2C-I dosage (that would translate 15-16 mg in my case).
Dose LSD just as you would normally do, though I wouldn't pass the 200 mics mark on the first try.

I generally chose between two dosing regimens:
- Drop 2C-I and LSD together in a capsule, with my blotter cut into very small pieces
- Eat LSD first and drop a capsule with 2C-I about 2 hours later
Both options were nice, with higher dosages of LSD I guess the second one is preferable.

I want to get some more of this. I've only had it once, back in 2003, and I didn't feel much of an effect. I felt a slight rise in stimulation. I am certain now that this is due to either a bunk product or a low dose, since I tried it once and threw it out. I was also only new to psychedelics at that time, and hadn't the 'aqcuired taste' I have more recently to feel out the subtleties in a psychedelic.

It sounds actually quite wonderful to me, by description.