• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread - Take Two

Oh yeah, 2C-I + DXM + nitrous really does have astounding synergy to those with the will, interest, and stomach to try it.

Fuck, portals and grids every where that beautiful entities would just pour out of! (300mg of hbr, a case of nos, and 35mg of 2C-I lead to such an experience, I was shocked by the synergy in all three having tried every possible combo of each previously.)

25mg of 2C-I with a 5oz delsym on a later date proved to be ridiculous, but I did prefer the first.

^^^I'd rather just try one drug and enjoy the effects of it instead of being confused as to what the fuck I'm feeling.

I'd like to report success with dissolving 2C-I in alcohol.

I dissolved my usual dose, about 30 mg - (it seems high, but for some reason I always need more than everyone else to get the same effects) - in some alcohol. I then drank it on a mostly empty stomach (4-5 hours after lunch).

The visual effects this time were at least twice as strong, and music euphoria was fantastic. Huge trails, and everything seemed kind of shiny and glittery. When I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes, I saw what I guess could be described as LSD-type visuals (alas, I can not compare from direct experience). I was giddy and happy the entire time - much better than anything I can get from methylone.

I think the alcohol improved absorption - significantly. I've had 40 mg before in plain water and still never got anywhere close to 30 mg dissolved in alcohol. I don't believe the alcohol affected the trip - it was not even one drink's worth.

I should also add that I supplemented with 5-HTP, but I don't think it affected the trip in a huge way, as I've supplemented before.

Just ordered some more 2C-I - definitely my favourite now.

I know this is a pretty basic question, and I am doing my research on my own but it takes time, I didn't know about these chemicals (and this one which I've been reading about) until recently and trying to learn is a bit overwhelming...

So would someone compare 2C-I with mushrooms briefly? Or LSD, but also mescaline (mushrooms and LSD feel closely related to me, but mescaline is different and it would be greatly appreciated to compare it to both types)

^If you're thinking about insufflation, start with 2c-i. Its like holding a lit lighter under your nostril and snorting the flame. I've not experienced 2c-e in my nose but i have witnessed it being done and the experience is supposedly twice as painful as 2c-i.

I would imagine ocular being one of the most painful things around.

^^^I'd rather just try one drug and enjoy the effects of it instead of being confused as to what the fuck I'm feeling.

Psychedelics and dissociatives blend in quite inspiring ways when done right, the way psychedelia accumulates even with different stacked mediums is one of the most interesting aspects of hallucinogens to me.

I consider 2C-I to be barely psychedelic. For me, it was like the buzz of MDA with far more visuals, stronger (and longer) stimulation, and almost none of the emotional or mental effects. It did make me laugh a lot at times... and like someone else said, it gives a wicked rush combined with nitrous... and yeah for a few minutes while I chased 3 carts with 3 more carts and then 3 more carts, I realized how my energy was just a tiny drop of water in a huge ocean or something... but that's about it for depth on this one! Speaking of gasses, it also made me feel like I had intestinal gas or something at higher doses, but I don't think I ever actually did. All in all, it's great for sex. Otherwise... I never seemed to get much from it. I would get bored, take it, and then ask myself "oh God, why did I take this shit again." Oh yeah, brutal hangovers... though maybe not as bad as MDA! I don't think anything leaves me feeling as fried as MDA.... but I love it anyway.

Last edited:
How does 2C-I compare to DOI? Except for the long duration of DOI, can they be considered somewhat similar in effects?

I personally like 2ci a lot. I've been experimenting with it. Things I've noticed.
Rental admin come on in 25 min. Less body load
I have it in vodka 5mg/ml facilitates absorption.
Oral one hour to 1.5 hr for full effects.
I can easily talk eat and function on it. No one aware I'm on anything.
Mdma mixed with 2ci is great.
Nitrous is great but not nearly as intense as with lsd.
Overall very fun but LSD for the win.

Lsd wins in everyway fun dancing music sex psychedelic experience.
just adjust lsd dose for desired effect.

I was thinking of trying my 5mg/ml route intranasally. Has anyone tried insulation with 2ci in liquid form.

I loveee mixing molly with izzy (MDMA with 2ci). About 150 mg of molly and 16 mg of 2ci makes for an intenseeeeee experience, but I would only recommend those doses for users with extensive experience with both chemicals.

I also wanted to point out, that those who are considering snorting 2c-i, that you should be cautious beyond just the painful burn it creates.

Snorting 2c substances increases the potency of the dose substantially and creates possibilities for potential health issues given the strong dose that hits all at once. Many times people will reduce their oral dose by half or 1/3 before snorting it.

Just saying, Be Careful...

100 mg 5-HTP capsules are be big enough to hold typical doses of the 2C compounds.

Whenever you want to take some just open the cap and pour the contents into a drink.

Later, when you want to take 2C-*, you can use the empty cap.

This works pretty well if you can't find caps or don't want to buy them for some reason.

Wanted to follow up on this. Recently I traveled and wanted to bring a single dose of 2C-I.

I took one 5-HTP capsule and removed half the contents, added a dose of 2C-I, and then added back as much 5-HTP as I could before closing up the capsule. I then put the capsule back into the full bottle of 5-HTP pills.

It's a good combination since I like to pre-load with 5-HTP anyway - and I don't have to arbitrarily waste an entire 5-HTP pill just to hold the small bit of 2C-I.

Hi y'all - trying a new combo tonight, looking for a little guideline, ok or no?
15mg 2ci hour or two later, 100mg mdma, with another 100mg for later if needed...and finally, right at the end, maybe 10mg MXE.
I've done lots of mdma over the many many years with various combos...favourite used to be candyflipping (acid+MDMA). Haven't done it for about 10 years though. What I would like to know is is 2ci + MDMA likely to produce a similar trip to good ol' candyflipping?
I'm not a binger and prefer to enjoy my experiences, rather than wtf'ing. I'm partying for 9 hours so any guidance on this one would be much appreciated :)
Only tried 2ci once before and felt at the time that it was more acid than acid (of which I've done lots, although again, low doses). It did, however last longer than I have available to play with normally - hence saving for tonight ;)

Happy New Year y'all

xxx

Last edited:
Wanted to follow up on this. Recently I traveled and wanted to bring a single dose of 2C-I.

I took one 5-HTP capsule and removed half the contents, added a dose of 2C-I, and then added back as much 5-HTP as I could before closing up the capsule. I then put the capsule back into the full bottle of 5-HTP pills.

It's a good combination since I like to pre-load with 5-HTP anyway - and I don't have to arbitrarily waste an entire 5-HTP pill just to hold the small bit of 2C-I.

Am I missing something here.......so you've got a bottle full of 5-HTP caps...and one of them has a dose of 2C-I in.....hhhmmmm, did you radio tag it or something? :D

Hahaha the title of this thread reminded me of my ridiculous friend who took ~43mg at a renegade last summer, with no prior psychedelic experience (except rolling).

He bought two caps off me (I weighed out a bunch between 20-23mg a piece) and took one at sunset. I swear I told him to only take one, that two would be a super intense experience probably unfit for our environment, and that it takes a fair while to come on. Well this kid got impatient and decided to take the second one 2 hours in because he wasn't feeling it enough. He spent a good chunk of the night standing away from the group staring at the moon, mouth agape.

Apparently he had a good time! Said he wouldn't be doing that kind of dose for a while though..

Anyway, another thumbs up here for 2c-i. One of my first, and still one of my favorite rc's.

Can soundly vouch for and recommend pedestrian dose combo of 2c-i and mdma for a jolly enjoyable NYE rave!! - the twisted pixie sense of humour on it is brilliant :)
(15mg 2c-i, +2hours 100mg MDMA, +2 hours 100mg MDMA...)
...and droppping 20mg of MXE just before going to bed makes for a lovely interesting and restful sleep experience

Happy New Year one and all xxxx

Im thinking of doing 2ci soon but i have some questions first. Ive done several psychedelics before, the only research chems, were a small dose of 2c-e and then 2c-c and d mixed a few times.

Anyways, whats the 2c-i high like? Anything like 2c-e,c or d? Is there anyway to prepare?

The last time i did research chems was at my house in the summer, which made me feel different for almost a week and a half after.

2c-i will probably be similar in effects to your experiences with 2c-e.

as far as preparation, just clear your mind and stay hydrated :