• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread - Take Two

Man, there's a lot of love here. It always sounded low quality to me. Shallow and with a dirty stimulation. Plenty visual, sure, but supposedly with a higher incidence of HPPD. HPPD disappeared, and I began to think it might have just been a mass hysteria, but then it reappeared with the NBOxs. It's the only 2C-x that I've never been interested in, although I had some in my possession pre-WebTryp.

10mg plugged was a ++. Comparable to 15-20mg of 2C-B for me (as reference), maybe it didn't absorb all, not sure. Count on 4-5 hours, and then some residual effects that last for a while.

Came up fully in 30 minutes, peak was around two hours. Some visual activity but not like I expected. Some janglyness, but no overstimulation (like a lot of people describe) at all.
It felt really pleasant, the headspace was warm and kind of dreamy at this dose, it's more psychedelic than 2C-B but still similar in that respect. I had a really good time on it, if you can get it, I'd go for it :)

I remember when the Canadian 2C ban came in, one vendor was clearing out pressed 10mg 2C-I shields for insane bargain prices. I sort of regret not bagging some. But then again, I'm not a huge fan of 2C-B, and my limited trials with 2C-I didn't make it seem like a must-have, so not sure what I would have done with it all anyways.

I'd like to try 2C-I again some time anyways. I didn't realize it was so much more potent that 2C-B, good to note.

Oh sorry, I should've said it was about the same as 15-20mg of 2C-B orally, but it is supposed to be more potent I think, especially once you go above 30mg.

Do note that my tolerance for 2C-x seems to be higher than most people.

Last edited:
Yeah but when going through the B&Ds people often said they didn't get much below 20mg, and 25mg often was a sweet spot. From what I understood it has a much steeper dosage/response curve than 2C-B, I doubt 25mg equals 50mg of 2C-B, although it's possible, I didn't go there =D

Wow, what a blast from the past. I haven't seen this one in ages. No idea what happened to my batch from 2001— I never even tried it

2C-I is cool, I pretty consistently have gotten a somewhat dissociative effect from a full dose. My most memorable sensation (it happened multiple times) is of there being a mirror of myself attached at the top of our heads, extending up, as if the surface of my head was a mirror, but I could feel my "other self". It also has really unique visuals and is quite euphoric. The strongest I've tripped on it was when I preloaded with MXE and ate 12, or maybe 14mg orally. I descended into crazy visuals and a euphoric and manic head space... I felt sort of psychotic, but in a fun way. MXE greatly potentiates psychedelics if you use it as a launching pad, normally I would take a good bit more than 12/14mg, more like 20.

I always had quite pronounced effects below the 25 mg, think the biggest dose I took was 22 mg, then 18 and had a couple lower ones at 12mg and even one at 2mg which I definitely felt. Ever since that 2mg dose I wanted to try 2c-d because of it purported nootropic effects, I think 2c-i is much more reliable in that aspect, more of push to it, lot more enjoyable too. Very light bodyload, even though I had weird vasoconstrictive issues, or hypersensitivity to it anyways at the higher dosages, bit of a tingle.

Haha I wish I still had 2001 drugs left... those are long gone. A couple got thrown away by my ex. 2C-I was the only one I don't have again now actually.

Despite being late to the clear net party, thankfully Canada didn’t ban 2cxs (mind 2cb) until like 201something ... and I got to try all these before they disappeared from my radar.

2ci never did it for me tho. Higher doses brought out too much physical stimulation without a justifiable increase in psychedelia (visual or mental) when compared to the bodyload... while lower doses just didn’t provoke the experiences I’d read others enjoyed... still glad to try it and ill def revisit it one day but I’m in no rush

I've not heard many echo my sentiment that 2c-I is superior to 2c-b when used for aphrodisiac purposes, though I never like to exceed 15mg.

At that dose I find noticable but manageable stimulation, enhanced tactile sensitivity, increased libido, minor visuals, and a certain edge/focus that 2c-b lacks.

In fact, i find 2c-b has a dissociative quality, especially at higher doses. For example, at 24mg i had a full on OBE while in bed with a girlfriend, which was embarrassing quite frankly.

The highest ive taken 2ci was 22mg, and that was a different experience from 15mg. Very psychedelic (particularly CEVs), overstimulating, skin crawly, anxiety.

I still prefer 2cb in general, but not in the bedroom. Granted I've never really explored its use low dose, but I think I prefer a full experience with b for the euphoria and visuals

A couple got thrown away by my ex.
That woman always sounded so evil from what you've shared, but this... this was a crime against HUMANITY!

I told my wife that should I die, she should find a psychonaut and offer them my collection. It's a bargain considering some of the rarities I have >.>

I too have all the 2C-x now, save for 2C-I. Shallow, hedonistic, stimulating, AND visual? Sounds like my kind of 2C :whistle:

Last edited:
I don’t find 2ci visual, at least in comparison to other psychedelics. And even less so than the other 2cs I’ve tried (b, e, t7 and even t2).

And the stimulant wasn’t pleasant ime like typical stimulants its more of a physical jitteriness, often resulting in a lasting headache the next day (I also get this with 2ct7 and to a lesser extent t2 and 4 aco met)

Hmm. I had a roommate in college who went to a festival and he said some guy was walking around selling 2C-I there and he took some, said it was the most visual trip he had had yet. This was back when all we had done was acid and shrooms though.

I find 2C-I to be highly visual, and in a totally unique way too that doesn't really resemble other 2C-Xs or any other psychedelic I have tried. Not as visual as, say, 2C-E, or even 2C-B, but very visual if a large enough dose is taken. As far as the stimulation, I have had 2C-I trips that felt jittery and weird and some that have felt incredible, euphoric and entactogenic and comfortable.

I’ve taken 2ci, from 2 different batches, years apart, up to 35 mg and while there were visuals, I still wouldn’t describe the entirety of the experience as visual. Jittery and shallow sure lol... hedonistic, perhaps -though I didn’t find it overly pleasurable and haven’t repeated in some years, despite the opportunity.

Wait, I did try dosing at 17 mg at a hallowe’en party a number of years (5?) ago... and tho it reduced the stimulation to reasonable levels it also reduces the degree of psychedelia - and IMO it still didn’t warrant the tension headache the next day

Even preloading and dosing throughout with magnesium, though helpful, wasn’t enough.

Mind I seem rather insensitive to 2cs. Perhaps due to expectations, or more likely metabolic factors but either way I don’t seem to get as much from
Them as you folks, others at festivals I talk with and some (not all) of my friends ... I wish lol