• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread - Take Two

I too wish I had a little more of the 2C's. All my samples and trials were from pre 2004. 17 mg of 2C-I was very visual and very speedy. Not the meditatve type of trip. I was pacing. Got a little nervous at how stimulating it was but yeah the visuals were literally persian carpet patterns.

Ah well glad to have sampled it years ago. Someday I bet we will see the 2C's around somehow and someway.

2C-I is very nice. Do you have experience plugging? You just need to make sure your bowels are cleared out well. I'd dissolve the amount you have in 2mL of water and go with that. Don't dilute it too much, but if you don't dilute it enough it will burn and it seems to me that the more irritation to the rectum, the more whatever it left in your bowels will try to rush out of you.
I do have some experience but the absorption seems to be very hit or miss. The powder is in a capsule so snorting is not a possibility. I'll need to throw the capsule in a syringe and then fill it with 1-2ml water in which it will dissolve.

It had been 20 or so years since I did 2C-I and I was able to find a source for a very small amount recently that had been properly taken care of. I weighed out about 18 mgs and did not know what to expect.

I love this chemical. It has a little different effects than I remember but this is more due to being a different person than I was and different experiences shaping the journey as it still had an aura that was the same as the one I remembered in 2003. One thing I got to say- music is absolutely visceral. Like sometimes so intense that I had to stop and take a deep breath- every note had a tactile response and was paired with a color in my minds eye. Deep rich blues and purples and neon greens-I always had this experience when phenethylamines have more blues and purples than tryptamines but I don't know if thats for everyone.

I listened to an album by Zakir Hussein and Shivkumar Sharma called The Flow Of Time. Sharma plays a lesser known instrument called a santoor which sonically is somewhere in between a sitar and a xylophone. Its staccato like a xylophone or piano but it has the effect when played fast that sounds like a metallic ball rolling. I got these visuals of tubes of folding metal stretching off into eternity-contracting like wires to the edge of space. It was was so real and tactile that I felt I was touching the metal. There's a lot I sadly didn't remember to write down which will be my focus next trip.

I am looking forward to diving back in after a week or so. All I can say is I wish this was more plentiful as it is a gem.

Last edited:
Used to love 2ci, so many trips. Left it behind once I found 2cb which wasn't as over stimulating. Sligbtly different visual character. I can still remember one moment in a bathroom and the exact visuals

I highly recommend intranasal 2c-i. Burns like all get out but awesome trip!
Recommend against. I used to like insufflating a bit of 2c-i for an insta-trip, but to say that it burns is an understatement. Feels not unlike a bad punch in the nose; but to each their own.

Only 5-10mg 2C-B nasally was pure hell. I've recently made a 2C-B nasal spray with tap water at 2mg/spray and that does not even sting. Some minor irritation for a couple mins, nasal spray decreases the pain by like 90%.

I only have one capsule of 14mg 2C-I so I will be dissolving that into water and then pluggin since getting all the powder out of the capsule for pluggin is not doable.

Are there any bad reactions with mixing 2ci with a lower dose of 2cb. I cant find much information about these two being paired

Just be careful as 2ci has a bit more bodyload than 2c-b so likely will need alot lower doses of both when combined

2c-i was one of the few 2c drugs that I tried snorting that didn't make me instantly begin to projectile vomit, sweat, increased heart rate, etc. (Haven't tried 2cb yet).

The other one was 2c-d. I actually don't remember if I puked from 2c-c or not but don't remember doing so it's possible I didn't. I only got to try that one once or twice and it was over a decade ago.

2c-e was the worst bodyload for me. I don't enjoy sweating and repeatedly projectile vomiting. I still managed to work my way through a gram of it though.

If you like 2c-i nasal you will love 2cb nasally thats for sure ! Its less painful i found than 2ci aswell and less intense bodyload but nasally i find it highly visual compared to oral

If you like 2c-i nasal you will love 2cb nasally thats for sure ! Its less painful i found than 2ci aswell and less intense bodyload but nasally i find it highly visual compared to oral
I'm planning to order some in the semi near future (now that I know where). I've got some other stuff I want to try first that won't involve dark net markets, though.

I'm planning to order some in the semi near future (now that I know where). I've got some other stuff I want to try first that won't involve dark net markets, though.
2C-B appears to be unusually abundant right now which certainly wasn't the case a few months ago (on the EU side of things at least, can't speak for NA). Get stocked up before the next drought hits and enjoy, 2C-B is a very special psyche and paired with the right amount of cannabis I've found it can be a fair bit deeper than the masses would have you believe.

Last edited:
Are there any bad reactions with mixing 2ci with a lower dose of 2cb. I cant find much information about these two being paired
i once had 2c-e + 2c-i mix cant remember exact doses but something like ~10+15 it was nice and not much of a bodyload tho we did some outdoor working turning field

...didnt remember this but ive always said 2c-e taken by any ROA makes me always throw up on the come-up but i dont think it did that time.

I tried this combo once or twice years ago and I liked it. It had slightly more depth than either on it's own but still had a very familiar 2C feel to it. I had no negative reaction to it and would try it again if I still had any 2C-I left.

I would say snort all 2Cs and especially 2C-I at your own risk and not with any regularity if you like your nose. A decade ago I knew someone who was selling 2C-I as a regular street drug convinced that it would be the next LSD, and he would give me massive discounts just because he had no car and would ask me for rides just to do regular daily shit. One time he showed me his supply; he had nearly an ounce of powder. For a brief time period, he and his friends would snort 40-50 mg repeatedly throughout the day, every day, while also going through cases of nitrous oxide. After a couple months of this they stopped when the guy started getting nosebleeds and stuck his finger up his nostril only to feel a massive hole back there. There was also some story about having taken such a high dosage that no more 2C-I would ever be necessary anyway to go along with the decision. These crazy assholes, at one point he told me they gave someone like ~200 mg to snort and told him to take it all at once just to see how he reacted and supposedly he was fine, but refused to say anything about the trip. They were also the kind of friend group to give someone a bowl of 100X salvia and tell them it's a form of hash.

In any case, I really wish I had some more 2C-I. Back then it was the only non-classic psychedelic I had used besides 4-AcO-DMT and in comparison to a newbie's exploration of high dosages of mushrooms, LSD, and DMT, I was relatively unimpressed with the 2C-I, but honestly, a decade and dozens of research chemical psychedelics later, it actually does really stand out. All of the halogenated 2Cs are actually kind of amazing and near perfect drugs even though people tend to think of them as being on the lighter side, and they do go beyond their reputation. 2C-I has still actually given me some of the strongest visionary imagery of things like swimming or tessellated reptiles and the kind of imagery that presumably inspired Native American architecture when it occured on mescaline compared to all the other psychedelics I've taken so far, and tends to do so in a relatively gentle way, and that's not the only good part about it, but it's something I really like.

Should have made more of an effort to make a lasting supply back then. Ah well.

Yeah the visuals of 2C-I are very unique, I would reliably get this effect where letters (on screen, my keyboard, in a book, etc) would appear like hieroglyphs, but I could still read them. I would get very mesoamerican stylistic visuals, very strong visuals, it also had a dissociative element to it where my body would feel displaced. I would frequently get a feeling/sensation where a mirror image copy of myself was attached to the top of my head by the top of its head, and the copy would extend above me, upside down like my head was pressed against a mirror, and I could feel both bodies. I also had a really crazy experience one time of seeing spirits in my peripheral visual, I had some interactions with two of them and the next morning I mentioned to my girlfriend at the time that I had encountered some spirits last night, and she was like oh is it the little boy and the older man? I've seen them too. And she described them exactly like I had experienced them. Then the cats started reacting as if something was coming towards us and we said hey, if you're the little boy, you can come sit with us (because he seemed shy). And then right after that there was a thump that we heard and felt that sounded like someone sitting down in front of us (I was no longer tripping and she never tripped once in her life).

There really isn't anything quite like it, and I looked. I get the dissociated aspect too, and it often made me feel like I was on some kind of alien spaceship made with ancient technology but modern technicolor. The color combinations had some resemblance to 2C-B and 2C-C but not as much as they do to each other, and there was a lot going on with 2C-I that still hasn't been present in those for me. The flowery geometry in particular still really stands out in my memory. It was also good for bizarre synesthesia, like one time I saw the right and left sides of the room growing big and small opposite to one another back and forth while also hearing the right and left side of my hearing the music go loud and quiet in tandem, which was really strange to experience. Actually, the only thing I can recall being similar to that was one time on a blotter I was never able to identify, but had reason to suspect it might be DOI; I need to get around to taking that little bit of that I have....

The experiences you describe sound a lot like a type of dissociation I've become much more acquainted with as of late. I like to think of it as the reason that people like to incorporate ideas of backwards/upside down/mirror worlds in fiction.... One way I've been thinking about it is like a Möbius strip: the strip has only a single surface yet the way it's folded makes it so that you're always relatively on one side or the other at any given point, and if you consider the strip a flatland, then if you travel around the strip one time, you'll end up in the same place, but as your mirror image. Furthermore, if when you begin you already have a duplicate mirror image self, they'll end up where you started. The thing about everything being mirrored is, it may seem extremely different to what you're used to, but it has exactly as much structure as the version of it you're used to; for example, if I flip the valuation claims in the statement "This food is delicious and I love it; I would recommend everyone try it!" it becomes "This food is disgusting and I hate it; I would caution everyone avoid it!" Both are rational sentences, even though they describe completely opposite contexts. This is a concept I had to grasp recently to bring myself back from the edge of insanity, as it's impossible to trust anything when you perceive reality in two opposite ways that seem equally stable, and both supported by the things everyone says to you, even if it's that one version is telling you you're crazy while the other version is telling you you're sane.

What would life be like if we always perceived things from the other side instead? Would we still agree upon everything? It feels like it sometimes.

Y'all are making me FOMO a bit for not stocking up on bargain basement 2C-I when it was available for pocket change right before it was banned in Canada.

@Kaleida those guys sound like massive douchebags