View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say plugging is most definetely the way to go with this chem. While it DOES burn your rectum (and anus, while dripping), it's still much, much less uncomfortable than snorting. I can handle insufflating 2C-E due to small amounts (+-10mg) needed, but there's not enough money in the world to make me hoover three-four times that which is needed with 2C-D to achieve proper trip (at least for me - start low).

And come up with rectal ROA is simply great. Much better than with nasal, IME.

Hi !

Got some questions about 2C-D if you don't mind me asking.

1) Is 2C-D has anti-depressant effects in the low dosage range ? (Below 10mg)
2) What's the stimulation aspect of this one ? It is harsh ? (I heard that it's look like 5 mg of Amphetamine... What a Shame :S )
3) Is there any kind of vasoconstriction to fear in ?
4) What do you suggest about dosage for a 91 Lbs person ? (Very skinny)
5) If someone had an elevated heart rate ( ~ 90 - 110 BPM range /every day life), does 2C-D will increase it much ?
6) What dosage should be the best for outpass the stimulating effect ? (Full blowing trip)
7) How strong it is mentally ?
8) Can it combine with Alprazolam without problems ?
9) Can I conserve the powder itself for years without loss of potency, if it's placed in a drawer in the dark ? (Got HCL salt)
10) Can it dissolves well in 37,5% White Vodka Alcohol ?

It will be a first time for a friend. I don't want to put it in trouble so...

Thank you :D

Last edited:
Going to try 2C-D at 10mg as a study aid tonight. I've heard mixed reports about it and wanted to see for myself. I am quite easily distracted normally and this will be the first time I use an RC as a study aid. Wonder about the results.

Well, thus far the effects are subtle but present. Instead of using it as a learning tool, I could see it having far greater potential as a supplement when having to write essays and the likes, seeing as I feel my creative thinking is quite increased. As far as learning goes, it just seems more 'fun', in a way and I feel inclined to keep going at it and got quite some in already. For pure focus, I would still prefer certain stims but this is an interesting approach which I will repeat soon, only with a 15mg dose and see where that leaves me!
Edit: This dose left with with a very acceptable average heart rate of 84 bpm.
Edit2: Whereas stims leave me with a lot more focus, this makes taking in info so much more fun. I'm currently studying linguistics and it seems the 2C-D leaves me with a lot more insights and engages me to think further about the information acquired and relating it to past perceptions of certain subjects. I feel more inclined to go deeper into the matter rather then to simply take it in fact by fact. Also there seems to be a mood lift present but that can also be my contentedness with the way things turned out. What a lovely compound indeed.

Fascinating compound really, it's so different at so many levels.

Tried 35mg doses at small dance events and music appreciation and conversing was far more enjoyable as well and there was a definite sense of happiness. Last week, 50mg after mdma blew me away and was physically very intense. Dosages were 200mg mdma +100mg redose lateron, and when that wore off the 2C-D (I imagine this dose on top of mdma would be far too overstimulating), lot's of visuals and strong music appreciation and clearheaded euphoria.

Definitely one of my favourite compounds due to it's versatility and how interestingly it combines with other psychoactive substances. I can't even begin to describe the experience of 17mg of 2C-B followed by 40mg of 2C-D, boy :D I thankfully also don't get nauseated quickly, so it allows me to experiment with interesting combinations others might find off-putting due to the physical toll it might demand with some.

Last edit: Even at 10mg it's socially enhancing capabilities shine, and a definite mood lift is present. Shame my pupils inflate to black abysses under the influence of any psychedelic so quickly, otherwise I'd love to use this at a regular social event sometime. Ah well, at least I should be happy it's high quality product :D

Last edited:
Many thanks for your nice report ! Nothing to worried about heart rate so ? It's not too oppressing ? Is this some kind of psychedelic activity at 10 mg range or it's just stimulation ?

Thanks!

Many thanks for your nice report ! Nothing to worried about heart rate so ? It's not too oppressing ? Is this some kind of psychedelic activity at 10 mg range or it's just stimulation ?

Thanks!
The increased heartrate isn't bothersome at all, just thought I'd mention it for good measure. And no real psychedelic activities at this level beside the feint ones I described above. No real stimulation was felt, though sleeping was a bit more difficult then usual :)

Edit: Just noticed your name, if you're under the same nickname at lgh we've spoken before, my nick is Groundfish there haha. Might be just a coincidence though ;)

Last edited:
^^ i found the increased heart rate a tad annoying but I havent gone past 30/35 mg so possibly the psychedelic effects overide it at the 40+ mg levels

^^ i found the increased heart rate a tad annoying but I havent gone past 30/35 mg so possibly the psychedelic effects overide it at the 40+ mg levels
Hm, perhaps I should've mentioned I've been a great stim fan in the past, pushing limits with amphetamine/coke usage so from I was used to it was negligible. Still so, every body is different and there's no real telling how someone else will react to the same substance.

Yet another fantastic weekend with compound. I, along with a small group of friends really enjoyed it. I find it hard to put into words exactly what it does for me but it's certainly all positive and probably my current favourite compound due to giving me zero bodyload and it being a perfect accompaniment to a social setting. I've also never laughed as much in my life as I did this weekend gone by.

i just had kind of a worrisome thing happen to me in the middle of my 2C-D trip...i have been drinking prettty haeaily tonight too, but long story short i did 25 mgs of 2C-D tonight after lots of MDMA and drinking, and (i dosed the 2C-D at 3;40 am), but i just got up off the couch, slammed a big tall glass of water, then immediately had to get up and projectile vomit bloody vomit (it really wasn't nearly as graphic as i'm sure some of you by now are hoping).

so yeah...just saying, anybody, have any experienecs with 2C-D and booze and MDMA and bloody vomit ???? i feel totally fine, i'm all good, and i'mgoing go do a proper write up for this one....but but yeah.....all in all a stellar trip none the less....i had reznor's "the fragile" going THREE TIMES before the 2c-D was through with me....really reallly really stellar stuff

fuck thoough seriosulu EVEVERY time booze comes near the 2C nights it's bad news in some way shape or form - i thought i learned my lesson already but i ugess not!

People tripping balls that claim to have vomited blood usually just means too much spaghetti sauce. :)

hmmm, nope, it wasn't the spaghetti sauce. I didn't eat anything before I started drinking either, so there wasn't really anything except booze in my stomach. And the only booze i was drinking was beer, there was no cherry liqueur or anything like that involved.

I just went out again to look at my vomit now that I'm a little more sober, and it's kinda weird puke i gotta say. It's really mucous-y blood, and it's not really clotting at all, and it's not black ??? weirdest looking' shit that ever came out of my body. It was reallllllllly fucking weird last night trying to look at it outside when i was tripping balls with my headlamp on in the bushes. Wouldn't that be a funny one to explain to the upstairs neighbours.

i'm going to put this down as a fluke incident prrrrrobably caused by excessive drinking on an empty stomach, which was then aggravated by putting 2C-D on top of it.

and i'll re state that the fragile is a fucking AMAZING album, really really incredible stuff in that album

Last edited:
would just like to comment on mixing 2c-d with other psychedelics. Yesterday I had 32mg each of both 2c-d and -c. The trip mainly took on qualities of 2C-D as I didn't recognize any aspects of 2C-C. This was also the same with 50mg D and 50mg 5-MeO-DALT. Gonna try a much lower dose of D next time I mix it and post results.

Last edited:
HofmannBlotter:Hi !

Got some questions about 2C-D if you don't mind me asking.

1) Is 2C-D has anti-depressant effects in the low dosage range ? (Below 10mg)

Most likely it will have mild to moderate stimulant effects with a slight mood lift and possibly slight brightening of colors.

2) What's the stimulation aspect of this one ? It is harsh ? (I heard that it's look like 5 mg of Amphetamine... What a Shame :S )

Stimulation from least to most: 2C-C, 2C-E, 2C-D, 2C-B, 2C-I ... it's really not that bad but yes it will elevate your heart rate and keep you awake for a while

3) Is there any kind of vasoconstriction to fear in ?

I'm sure there is some but I wouldn't "fear" it as this chemical has been widely tested to be safe at normal doses.

4) What do you suggest about dosage for a 91 Lbs person ? (Very skinny)

Try 25mg and see how you react. Work your way up from there.

5) If someone had an elevated heart rate ( ~ 90 - 110 BPM range /every day life), does 2C-D will increase it much ?

Why is your resting rate so high? Yes it will further increase your heart rate.

6) What dosage should be the best for outpass the stimulating effect ? (Full blowing trip)

2C-D is not really a full-blowing trip and you won't really outpass the stimulant effects. Since your weight is low and your have high HR/BP I'd still say try 25mg and see how that works.

7) How strong it is mentally ?

Depends on set and setting. It won't get you as twisted as shrooms or LSD, but it depends on your state of mind and how you react to the drug.

8) Can it combine with Alprazolam without problems ?

Yes. Except problems of increasing benzo tolerance leading to possible addiction.

9) Can I conserve the powder itself for years without loss of potency, if it's placed in a drawer in the dark ? (Got HCL salt)

Yes.

10) Can it dissolves well in 37,5% White Vodka Alcohol ?

I'm sure it would.

IIRC 2c-d is almost certainly less stimulating than 2c-e... but I could be wrong. I always thought it went 2c-i > 2c-e = 2c=b (roughly) > 2cc = 2cd (roughly)

I haven't found stimulation to be present with 2C-D, actually quite calm, but that's just my experience with it. Slept easily and soundly at 5 hours after ingestion (by IM).

Status
Not open for further replies.