• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread - Please Insert Second Disc

I've found it best suited for recreational use. It goes really good with a beer, and this is from someone who is a bit puritanical about not mixing booze with psychedelics. I really like about 20-25mg for a club night, 10-15mg for sitting down with hommies over a pint. It's pretty short acting, 3-4h it's done, so it's good for smaller nights, not an epic trip or deep voyage at all. Lightly psychedelic, mildly stimulating, turn-upper, good times maker. A gem!
@arrall

Last edited:
I like using it rectally. It's great at 10mg, 20mg, and 30mg levels that way, and you can titrate up if you're quick about it

Great report! Sounds like you had a great experience from 33mg. Personally I find 2C-D quite nice, too, at 50mg I had a pretty strong experience that reminded me in some ways of 2C-E, but much less aggressive and much lighter/less psychedelic. I think it's probably time to revisit 2C-D sometime soon.

I listened to Hildegard von Bingen, naked and pouring with tears, writhing around on the floor, my eyes undergoing an oculogyric crisis, orgasmically screaming to the top of my lungs DET IS THE SAVIOUR!
Woah... been there, done that lol. I have a CD of Hildegard von Bingen copied onto my iTunes, I used to put it on during intense acid trips sometimes.

I very much liked 2c-d, always had a little too less of this material and what I always thought of was that the duration is a little too short. A great idea by fastandbulbous was to add it to some ion exchange material that would deliver it over a longer period of time than usual aka make it chemically into an extended release 2c-d. Just wanted to pass on his idea that he posted here to anyone that has 2c-d at hand.

Last edited:
What's an example of an ion exchange material? @izo

Another option is just to take a small dose of 2C-E instead! Not quite the same, but in the same arena at low doses.

I didn't realize it was still available anywhere. But 7eah all the 2C-Xs are pretty expensive, and have been for some time. I miss the early days when they were super cheap and everywhere, they were the main RCs available

2c-e can just about still be found. The last pressed pills are being sold.
2c-d, don't have to look hard to find it. When you look at the price per pressed pill of 25mg forget it imo.
2c-c at 30mg even more expensive than 2c-d
Boh-2c-b quite cheap but you need a lot of it

I also don't care for BOHB, I find it very different from a 2C-X.

Ugh, I hate pressed pills, wish the days of grams of powder 2C-Xs weren't over. maybe there will be a resurgence one day. Fortunately I have a supply of various ones.

Yeah the 2cs were almost the only rcs widely available along with some tryptamines when I first looked for them in the early 2000s. Now you can find 2c-e and 2cb-fly and that’s almost it, the nbomes have also vanished after a short period of time when they were available.

I also don't care for BOHB, I find it very different from a 2C-X.

Ugh, I hate pressed pills, wish the days of grams of powder 2C-Xs weren't over. maybe there will be a resurgence one day. Fortunately I have a supply of various ones.
Weird, I’ve ONLY seen powder available. But usually with a 1g minimum quantity at quite a steep price in comparison to what 2C-B powder usually goes for.

I haven't seen pressed pills or powder in a while. I was just saying I hate pressed pills when it comes to RCs. The dark web probably has some, but I am not sure if anyone is still making it, versus they had a stock of it from before the last place that made it disappeared. I dunno, could be someone is, I'm just speculating.

2c-e can just about still be found. The last pressed pills are being sold.
2c-d, don't have to look hard to find it. When you look at the price per pressed pill of 25mg forget it imo.
2c-c at 30mg even more expensive than 2c-d
Boh-2c-b quite cheap but you need a lot of it
Those 2C-C pellets sucked so bad, I ate 2.5 of them without good effects, still felt like a watered down version of 2C-B.

The 2C-E pills are also unreliable, had three of them lab-tested and they contained 8.9mg, 9.2mg and 13.4mg 2C-E, respectiively, but were advertised as 15mg.

Luckily I bought some of their 2C-D powder when they still had it, but it’s coming to an end. :( Those shitty, overpriced pills really make me mad.

Weird, I’ve ONLY seen powder available. But usually with a 1g minimum quantity at quite a steep price in comparison to what 2C-B powder usually goes for.
Go for it man. Per dose and in the grand scheme of things that kind of money is nothing. Quite a few doses and it will last ages :) it's quite a good drug and worthwhile.

Not entirely harm reduction oriented, but the potential psychological blow years from now where you have to conclude that 2C-D is just gone and you've never been able to try it could be tough ;)

Yeah, all of the 2C-Xs have been quite a bit more expensive than 2C-B by the gram, for years and years, even when they were readily available on the clear net. Well worth it though. I very much wish I had stocked up on 2C-C when I had the chance. I only have maybe 5 doses left of it and it's one of my favorites.