• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread - Please Insert Second Disc

I haven't tried it, but it should combine well. 2C-D lasts so much shorter than LSD, I'd recommend taking it a good way into the LSD trip, maybe 2 hours in, similar to a candyflip. I imagine this combo would be sort of like a mild, trippier, candyflip, and should be a lot kinder on your body that an MDMA combo.

Something like a tab of acid, and then 2 hours in 25mg or so of 2C-D seems about right for a first try at this.

When I combined LSD and 2C-B, I let the LSD establish itself first, and then took the 2C-B. I think I took it at least 3 hours into the LSD. I found the LSD by itself to be weak, but once I added the 2C-B it became wonderfully psychedelic and I had a pretty awesome inward journey listening to music with my eyes closed.

perpetualdawn: those doses/timing sound about right! 2C-D is very slow to kick in for me so two hours in should be good. I agree that it should be a lot gentler than a candyflip! At least 2C-D doesn't make you crash - it just quietly fades away.

I'll chime in again if I ever end up trying this!

^Its true, there is no comedown from 2C-D. I've yet to experience much of an afterglow though, either.

It just sits perfectly with dissociatives IMO. I've had a small line of 2CD and 3MEOPCP today just to add sparkle. :)

Fuck I love 2c-d. On its own its like a semi psychedelic upper I can take in public and be good to dive 3-5 hours later (20mg oral doses)

Push it to like 50mg plugged and its a different beast entirely.

Combines super well with 4 sub trips and dissos. Great for taking on the tail end of longer lasting psychedelics after the main effects have worn off, but you are still stimulated.

One of the only pschedelics I turned around and bought more of immediatly even though I had a good size bit left.

Is it true that it creates full-on audio distortions at high doses? As in comparable to DiPT? That's what someone in the EU forum told me.

That's a nice question and I don't know. But it seems possible considering high doses can apparently produce pretty full-on psychedelia. You wouldn't really say that from lower dosages IMO but hey, I can't think of a psychedelic that couldn't go hardcore if you just take enough (the safety concerns aside).

By the way I have gotten audio distortions from 2C-B, too.

I do not recall combining 2c-d with DPT, but I have combined 2c-b with DPT and that was quite nice.

From personal experience, 40-50mg plugged 2c-d is venturing into high dose territory. Maybe 70+mg oral.

Have not taken 70mg oral, just guestimating from my lower 20-30mg oral doses and my 40-50mg plugged doses the equivalancy.

I've tripped so many times it's hard to remember which is which unless I look at my notes, but I don't really think 5-10mg is the difference between life or death, it's not like 2c-e where 12mg you are good and 15 you want to die. The fuller 2c-d doses did seem to come at the price of being a bit more stimulating, especially on the comedown. It does go from being "tofu"(excellent combo mixer) to "oh fuck this is it's own thing" at higher doses. Still fairly benign and non threatening though.

The most I've taken was 40-45mg, which didn't seem a lot stronger than 30mg. My guess is that it continues to have a pretty shallow dose curve as you go above that. Thanks for your info Nitemares M3MORI3S and yepyepwoah.

2C-D is a great low intensity psychedelic/entactogen

2C-D 20mg IM

Not worth a full trip report, so just a few observations.
I've IMed tryptamines in the past and am well versed in IM ketamine and some MXE.
This was the first time I've IMed a phenethylamine.
So, 20mg 2C-D injected into right buttock. As you would expect, comeup was very quick, and a touch confusing. From zero to plateau in perhaps 20 minutes. It took until about 45 minutes to really get to grips with the ride, prior to that my mind was racing too fast to really cope with what was going on.
At no time was this in any way scary or raise anxiety; it was just accepted. For the next hour or so it was enjoyable as the trip stabilised, pretty standard 2C-D trip, probably equivalent of around 40mg plugged (I've never taken it orally), but the speed of onset made it feel stronger.

The main downside was pain in the muscle of the injection site. This really detracted from the experience and I found myself constantly having to stretch my legs and adjust position in order to alleviate it. By about 2 hours 15 I was pretty much down. The pain in the muscle subsided a couple of hours later.

Really this was an experiment to see how much extra effect IM 2C-D would provide and how long it would last. I would not repeat the experiment as the muscle pain was too intense to allow much enjoyment.

Good info, thanks for sharing. Seems safe to say IM is worth skipping.
Mods - if you get the chance it would be great if this ended up in the 2C-D thread for posterity. (and posteriors)

Merged into the Big and Dandy. Thanks for sharing Whitefox. I can imagine the 2Cs might hurt a lot in the muscle since they're pretty much the most painful things I've ever come across to snort.

I took some 20mg 2C-D for a club night the other night. That drug is always really perfect for clubbing for me (along with a beer or two and tons of water) - it's so transparent, almost feels like I'm not on anything at all, yet I find so much attention for the amazing music, and energy to just keep dancing and dancing, and pro-social. Even after less than 4h of sleep the next day and week there's no hangover at all. I find it to be like MDMA in terms of partying, but without the extreme love part, just the good vibes part and party mode - and no wreckage after - I reckon you could take this pretty regularly without much negative side effects.

I took it after completing some *very* strenuous exercise that morning, about 3h of running in a trail race half marathon through deep snow on mountain trails. I wasn't sure I'd be able to go out after all that, yet I still had the energy to have a night of my life and dance with lots of energy to the amazing music that night.

It did help that the music was utterly fantastic, right up my alley. It's amazing how good music can help you dig into the depths of your physical energy and just keep going (especially when potentiated with a pinch of psychedelic).

Tried 2C-D for the first time yesterday and it was awesome! The only other 2C-x I've tried is 2C-B which I've used extensively and really enjoyed. It had been about a year since my last psychedelic which was 4-Aco-DMT.

After 1mg allergy test took 5mg 2 hrs at T+0:00, then 17mg @ T+2:45, then 14mg @T+3:45 and finally 7mg more @T+4:05. All doses were oral

Perhaps it was placebo or afterglow from 19mg 3-MeO-PCE the night before but the 1mg seemed to have an alertness and a bit of a gustatory enhancement, chicken pho soup was mind-blowingly good. Decided to go for an assay of the purported "smart drug" effect. Reading out loud to my fiancee seemed much more fluid than normal but aside from that I didn't notice cognitive enhancement, but residual -PCE was certainly attenuating my baseline cognition. It was actually very relaxing and I napped for ~10 min at one point.

I wasn't initially planning to trip but she wanted to and once I saw she was having fun I got fomo and decided to take 17mg to start. 'Psychedelic tofu' definitely resonated with me for most of the experience, olfactory senses were much enhanced, music was good, and vision had more contrast but no breakage of the visual field until the last couple doses started taking effect and an undulatory effect was noticed in the peripheral and especially in the curtains. The strongest effects of the whole night only lasted 30min but they were very enjoyable, very pleasant buzz in the body. At one point, my fiancee left the room and I closed my eyes and focused on the music and felt myself being absorbed into it. When she came back I opened my eyes and at first she was spatially compressed in the up-down direction, almost like a gnome or such but returned to normal quickly.

I felt a lot of love and positivity throughout towards my fiancee which was great, we agreed that it was the best time we've had tripping concurrently - but this may have something to do with us being more comfortable and committed towards each other than ever before. The best part was when we went outside and walked down the street to catch the sunset that left us in awe, can't remember the last time I enjoyed a sunset so much and will definitely plan my next peak around it. Walking past people felt a bit odd but bearable, a dog in a passing cars bark was very jarring but no big deal. Came back in and watched Sunny, noticing a strange effect that when we placed a finger in the foreground of the TV it would become transparent after about 5 second and we could see through it.

Overall, the experience seemed very manageable although of course my dose was not so high. I am glad I built up the doses to get comfortable with the compound but next time I will go for one solid dose as I enjoyed the experience much more when the final dose kicked in and the cumulative effects reached their pinnacle. Perhaps 35-40mg. :)