View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty hard-headed when it comes to most compounds I've tried, but 40mg gave me very nice visuals (less colorful, more mobile), and my girlfriend took 30 and was noticing trees moving and stuff, too. Are you/were you on any other medications/drugs/strange foods at the time, Panda? Most people seem to report at least mild visuals from 2C-C, just nothing explosive like 2C-I or LSD. As boiledfruit mentioned (sort of), tolerance can play a part, too. I don't think 65mg will be necessary though...certainly not after a 2-3 week "recovery" period.

I'm pretty hard-headed when it comes to most compounds I've tried, but 40mg gave me very nice visuals (less colorful, more mobile), and my girlfriend took 30 and was noticing trees moving and stuff, too. Are you/were you on any other medications/drugs/strange foods at the time, Panda? Most people seem to report at least mild visuals from 2C-C, just nothing explosive like 2C-I or LSD. As boiledfruit mentioned (sort of), tolerance can play a part, too. I don't think 65mg will be necessary though...certainly not after a 2-3 week "recovery" period.
yeah I dont take any other medication or supplements at all. don't really have a tolerance it was the first time trying it out. have maybe a slight opiate tolerance but not sure if that would effect it anyway.

I'll probably end up taking 55-60mgs in about 2 weeks see where that leads. quite a few people say its better >50 and others <50mgs so idk. it's probably got the widest dosage range of any of the PEA's according to what people take for effects that i've seen anyway. not too worried

Yea I agree about he 65 mg, I did 40mg one day, snorted 20mg the next day, had a day break and then had 50mg and I still had a pretty decent trip just not as intense as the 40mg with no tolerance.

It takes about an hour to come up, then a couple of hours of peaking and maybe an hour or two to come down. Pretty short duration. Yeah, I've mixed it with MDMA, what do you want to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.