View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried 2C-C for the first time, and there are a couple things that came as a surprise for me.

I took 30mg, and for over two hours it did pretty much nothing. I think I got an alert about 20-30 minutes after dosing (may have been a placebo) and then nothing happened. Finally, when I thought that it was a dud, I started coming up. Unfortunately I had eaten a burrito right before, and I began to feel slightly nauseaus. I do believe that the burrito had a large role in that. After half an hour I was in a slightly psychedelicized space that was pretty melancholy, and very little in the way of visuals. the peak only lasted a couple hours and then I was quickly back down.

I was pretty disappointed, but it was pretty low on the dosage end. I'm going to try 40mg next time.

Oof, a burrito. ;) I'd be willing to bet that's why your come-up was so slow too. All those beans and cheese just sit in your small intestine blocking the chemical's access to your bloodstream. And yeah, I always feel nauseous if my stomach's full as I'm coming up. My digestion basically shuts down for the duration of any trip, and after a few hours my stomach gets really tired of feeling so full.

I, too, love the 2C-C. 60mg seems to be the perfect dose for me. At that dose, it takes total control of your mind, visual plane, and your body. The euphoria does most definitely remind me of MDxx euphoria, but no drug other than a-MT could even touch THAT euphoria!

64mg proved to be one of my most intense psychedelic experiences, one which I will cherish forever.

This is one of the gems of the underground psychedelic movement. Just don't mix it with too many things. It seems to not get along with certain tryptamines. I had the worst body load I had ever gotten from a psychedelic combining 44mg of it with 38mg of 4-AcO-MiPT and usually neither substance gives me a load.

Hmm.... I've never had any problems mixing 2c-c, but then again I don't mix with doses that high. In fact, 22mg 4-aco-mipt and 40mg of 2c-c was one of the best trips I've ever had.

I could see the lower doses causing a totally enjoyable experience.

One thing though... the 4-AcO-MiPT totally took over the 2C-C for awhile and then the 2C-C totally took it right back over, they fought back and forth most of the night, which was probably a good bit of the "body load".

Does anyone have any information on the solubility of this one? I would hate to see a nice batch ruined by the wrong dissolution technique.

I used the microwave to heat some distilled H2O. The water was slowly added to 2C-C at a concentration of 10mg/mL. The 2C-C went into solution without the slightest effort.

Does this one also have a more erotic element to it? Well, more sheer sexual energy than erotica. I noticed a decided erotic element to 2c-e, not much to 2ct2, but maybe a little, and just sheer sexual energy with 2cc.

I expect most of the peas do this. Was it just a personal quirk/my libido waxing and waning without any correlation to the 2cc, or did anyone else notice this?

I tried 2C-C for the second time last night. ..Or, I should probably say this morning. I ingested 35mgs at around 3:30AM. I have no idea why I decided to trip at that time,but I am really glad I did. Unlike most of my psychedelic experiences, including my first time with 2C-C, this took a good while to really get going. The sun was starting to come up while I was peaking, and it was really misty out in the woods. I have always wanted to trip as the sun came up, and today I got just that. 2C-C is quite unique. It was extremely "light" for me, yet it had a very significant visual effect. Everything was in motion, yet there was very little depth to the experience. It was just the beginning of something. I think this would be a great psychedelic for a beginner.

I strongly agree. So far it is probably the easiest on the head of psychedelics so far. 2C-T-21 is pretty light-weight too, but the dose response and body load is harder to predict in different people.

2C-C is one of my favorite psychedelics. It is extremely light on the body, I get almost no bodyload from it at all, short of a small wave of nausea about one in every 5 uses and even that is extremely minimal.

It is also light on the mind... until you get to higher regions. As for the dose needed... I found the best method for 2C-C is plugging. I get about twice the trip with half the dose and the duration is extended about an hour or two.

High doses of 2C-C (40mg-55mg orally and about 35mg rectally in my experience) is where things get extremely interesting. At those levels, the drug takes on a depth not unlike 2C-E with a euphoria comparable to either one strong MDA pill or two strong MDMA pills.

Also, 2C-C plays nice with others. A recent experiment involving 20mg of 2C-C and a decent MDA pill yielded the most amazing roll I've ever had. The 2C-C kept me going about 9 hours at peak and 14 hours total till I finally started coming down. I was completely down by about t+16 and easily fell asleep.

And dear god, the visuals that I had. At one point, the walls of the club we were in went completely fluid, nothing stopped moving for a good three hours. The best part was that even with how completely fucked I was when I wasn't busy rolling around on the floor moaning like a bitch, I was completely coherent and able to carry on conversations with ease.

This is probably the only RC that I am truly going to miss. The others have a lot to offer, yes, but my new love is MDxx and this is the only RC I would even think about trying with MDxx, short of some curiousity about 4-HO-MiPT (MiPT-flipping I've decided I'd call it).

I can't see my self recommending 2c-c or 2c-t-21 as a psychedelic for a beginner. These are research chemicals. Are you going to ask someone to be a guinea pig the very first time he trips?? I'd rather see someone try something tried and proven like LSD or shrooms the first time. If you're concerned about intensity give them a lower dose.

30mg felt very much like an MDMA buzz to me, with a feeling of intense relaxation rather than the "I feel I should be doign something" lathargic effect a strong dose of MDMA gives.
On the come up the first thing that signaled the onset was a tingling in the sides of my hands and little fingers which then spread over the whole of my hands and fingers and eventually over my body, but weaker. The tingling was accompanied by a feelnig of muscle tension in m hands. My fingers felt as if they had to be outstretched asmuch as possible, and it took considerable concentration to force my fingers to bend. Actually clasping and holding anything was impossible. That wore off after about 10 minutes, once the 2CC had kicked in properly, but it was quite distracting for a while.

Does anyone know how 2CC does what it does. Does it partly deplete serotonin like MDMA does (since it feels very similar) or does it work by a different method?

Unfortunately 2cc is damn hard (ie next to impossible) back home so I doubt I'll be doing it again for a long long time, if ever :(

Would (GABA-agonist types) sedatives add to the experience, or diminish it? IIRC, benzos and kin 'cloud'/weaken psychedelics? Is 2cc a different case, because it's sort of 'relaxing' itself, or would more GABA weaken/calm/regulate/whatever the mechanism through which 2cc acts to produce its effects?

Alpha: I can totally see what you're talking about. Yesterday I took ~15mg 2C-C rectally and the comeup/buzz was almost identical to MDMA, except instead of the bodily euphoria coming shortly after the rush, there was an explosion of visuals.

The material is smoewhat euphoric, but not as much as MDMA. That being said, I find it superior to MDMA in many ways.

^^^ I'm also thinking of trying 2C-C rectally in the interests of economy.

2C-C is real nice. I tried it over a year ago, at 20mg insulfated, and was impressed. I found that it came up within 5 mins and lasted just over 3 hours. There wasn't too much in the way of visuals but very good sensory enhancement and trippy thoughts.

I did feel that I could have gone higher safely. 30mg next time perhaps, either insulfated or rectal.

Has anyone tried combining 2C-C and MDMA? They both feel like they would mix nicely at reduced dosages perhaps.

I had a mellow 2C-C/MDMA experience a bit back. Had a day off work and had not tripped in some time, so I took 30mg (orally) 2C-C. Great day, just spent it lounging around the house, playing with the birds, and listening to music. Nice trip at this level...mellow, but colorful visuals, trippy thoughts, and a fantastic, centering, relaxing body-trip.

Around sunset, I figured why not :) and dosed a small bit (80mg) of MDMA. Colors became cooler (as in not warm colors), more relaxing, and everything was just tranquil. The sun went down and I went on a short walk and felt absolute joy. It was nothing too intense, but a beautiful state of being none the less.

So yeah, it was nice, but I don't plan on repeating. I find 2C-C rather enjoyable on its own. The addition of MDMA didn't really make for too much in the way of any interesting synergy. Had I taken just the 80mg of MDMA, I think I would have still been in a very similar place. Plus, I don't take MDMA very often anyway and I'd rather mix it with something a little more involved and engaging, like LSD or perhaps 2C-B.

^^^Thanks MGS :)

So do you generally take MDMA after taking other substances when you do a combo?

I have heard that with 2C-B/MDMA, it's best to take the 2C-B at the tail end of the MDMA. With LSD/MDMA, I have found that the MDMA works best about an hour into the LSD trip.

I'm interested in finding the best 'synergy spot' for various MDMA/PEA combos. Sometimes the combination can ruin the buzz, with the MDMA just making everything far too warm, melty and squidgy. Other times, when the dosage and timing is just right, it's wonderous!

Have you tried MDMA first and then following with 2C-C?

I think combining is a fine art. Like food combining :)

I've tried 2C-C three times now. Previous assays at 30mg were fun but hinted at more. I had a fantastic experience on 34mg on Saturday, one of my best trips ever on any drug. And on a compound which most find somewhat boring, at much higher levels! I may write up a trip report, but I have a hard time writing the words to make a worthwhile thread. I experienced what it might be like to be a color. I cried at times from the beauty of the synesthesia of the closed-eye visuals, body sensations, and emotions. Open-eye visuals were strong and fascinating, but I prefered the interior world.

I haven't experienced anything anything like this on up to 20mg of 2C-B (had hints of it when taken after MDMA), and can hardly wait to push that compound up to 22-24mg now, after seeing what a few extra mg of 2C-C added up to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.