Thorns Have Roses

Bluelight Crew
1z709dx.jpg

2C-C-Marvin_Sketch.png

External Information Links:

1z709dx.jpg
Link to previous thread

Continue discussion, you rapscallions.

2C-C is, for me, milder, less visual, and shorter lasting than 2C-B. It is also less stimulating, it has more of a relaxed, stony high. Doses are a fair bit higher, at least 50%. Anything else you want to know?

if i were to take some 2c-b tonight and possible molly as well - when would be okay to try out some 2c-c without having any tolerance issues? I know taking mdma and then taking it say the next day or even 2 days from then is not so great etc

Leave it a week I'd say. Tolerance fades quickly, and you could trip again tomorrow (it's not like with MDMA, the effects will be diminished, but they'll be pretty much the same, just weaker at a given dose), but you'll get most out of it if you wait until tolerance diminishes entirely.

not sure if 15mg or 20mg is a good dose to take? im thinking of taking 15-20mg of 2c-b then taking approx 100mg "molly" about 2 hours in..

i took about 75-100mg molly at 12:30 popped 15-17mg 2-cb around 9:45 i had visuals lasting strong until like 6+ am it was nuts.

So after trying 2c-c a couple weeks ago and being somewhat disappointed with the whole experience, or lack there of decided to try 50mgs yesterday. It took about an hour and a half to come up to what I felt like was its peak. Very light, some colors were enhanced, but no other visual distortions. so at this point I decide to insufflate a 6mg line. and BOOM, bending walls, water like flowing hardwood floors. At this point my pupils were a good deal dilated, less than when rolling on MDMA but still a good amount. The wallpaper in the room I was in has stars on it in an old fashion design and they looked like they were melting and left out in the rain, as if they were running down the wall from being wet. The head space was mostly clear and relaxed and I just sat listened to music and enjoyed looking around at everything.

I wanted to try and explore some CEV's so i closed the blinds on the windows and closed my eyes (being in the dark made them much easier to fully dive into). I got mostly soft wavy lines of all different colors slowly morphing and moving into really nice patterns. after doing this for some time I opened my eyes and went online for a bit, the trip was coming to an end and most of the effects had worm off at this point. The whole trip lasted maybe 4 hours with an hour or 2 of after effects.

I would say for me this is getting close to an ideal dose. I would probably try 55 or 60mgs next time and see if that takes away the need for a little bump up the nose near the peak. Although many people get stronger effects from less, its just not there for me. I did start low with only 28mgs my first time and worked up from there and would suggest people looking to try this do the same as it seems to have a very wide dosage range across people who try it out and get many different effects.

My favorite 2C has a sequel thread! =D

Make sure you give it a fair shot before giving up on this one.
65-70mg is my favorite dose.

*low whistle* Doses for this one seem to be slowly approaching 2C-D over the course of the last 9 years... (Anyone else notice that's how long the last B&D was up?) 40 was good for me, not sure if I would up next time or not. It's so...simplistic, going higher doesn't really intrigue me. It's just a good, lazy-afternoon proto-psychedelic. 25C-NBOMe was much more interesting, mentally. The visuals were pretty similar, though.

*low whistle* Doses for this one seem to be slowly approaching 2C-D over the course of the last 9 years... (Anyone else notice that's how long the last B&D was up?) 40 was good for me, not sure if I would up next time or not. It's so...simplistic, going higher doesn't really intrigue me. It's just a good, lazy-afternoon proto-psychedelic. 25C-NBOMe was much more interesting, mentally. The visuals were pretty similar, though.

Probably because people are trying to get to a +++ on it or something.

60 mg and up doses of 2c-c are amazing.... i wish someone would just go ahead and synth a huge amount of it.
i've always thought that the reason that 2c-c isn't very popular was down to the dosage: its very high so the economics of it is absurd in comparison to, say DOC or now 25C-NBOMe. but there is also quite a lot of variability in the experience. and there is the possibility of it making you sleepy.

personally, i'm still surprised that there isn't a lot of demand for it. its an easy to use psychedelic with a fairly linear dose-response curve from 20 to 60 mg, rarely causes an uncomfortable body sensation or intense anxiety... for me its what i imagine when people describe candyflipping. perhaps 2c-b accomplishes all this at a lower dosage. i couldn't say.

with regards to the varying dosage: i think there may have been some 2C-D circulated under the name of 2C-C. or there are salts of 2c-c that vary greatly in potency by weight.
i dunno. but i do know that I have had 3 samples of 2C-C and one is much more potent than the other two. (guess i could get some marquis reagent :p)

Third time dosing was 35mg. Still haven't gotten "there" yet. Slowly getting a better idea of what it is like. Effects took less than 2 hours to develop. I was in an excited state. Not much of a trip... It felt more like a methylone type buzz. I was very chill, but awake, and mildly euphoric. Me and my friends (who also dosed 35mg) played risk all night long. It was fun for the mood we were in.

Next time I am going to push the dose up to 50mg. I like 2c-c's subtle character. I am curious to know if it has the same character at higher doses.

I feel as though doses between 25-35mg is good for social settings. I have fun interacting with friends at this dose.

Third time dosing was 35mg. Still haven't gotten "there" yet. Slowly getting a better idea of what it is like. Effects took less than 2 hours to develop. I was in an excited state. Not much of a trip... It felt more like a methylone type buzz. I was very chill, but awake, and mildly euphoric. Me and my friends (who also dosed 35mg) played risk all night long. It was fun for the mood we were in.

Next time I am going to push the dose up to 50mg. I like 2c-c's subtle character. I am curious to know if it has the same character at higher doses.

I feel as though doses between 25-35mg is good for social settings. I have fun interacting with friends at this dose.

Food for thought - If you are only barely feeling it at 35mg, I suspect you'll eventually find what you want in that 60-70mg range. The dose/response curve is more linear and predictable than some of the more potent chems. Have fun. :)

ive barely ever had sample of 2c-c and i didnt even take barely half of the sample just to test it out - i was actually able to consume a rather large beer on it and felt great - it wasnt anything near 2c-b however it was defnitely a mood changer for the positive and i could see it being much more sparkly and visual with a higher dose so i feel 35-40mg would be a good dose to start at and see.

The first time I had it I had 40mg and I tripped far more than I thought I would so for anyone thinking to try it remember to start with low doses!