• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

I got the vapor in my lungs and held it for a bit, but all it did was make me need to lay down and not feel too great for about 10 minutes I suppose there is a chance it burned into other compounds or something. I think you need to freebase it to vaporize it.

i've tried nasal and oral 2cb now and I can say snorting is definitely BETTER then oral, oral has a long and boring come up, snorting it burns like shit for a few minutes but kicks in much faster and feels much more 'stimulantish', i felt very light and excited/happy and very confident talking to peopleafter snorting 10mg, visuals started after about 15 minutes and where very nice, i snorted another 5mg about 1.5 hours later and it seemed to prolong the experience for about 6 hours total. The body load was fine and felt very good,i went for a 1 hour walk, i was a bit fucked up when i was talking to people although i was very confident in doing so, seemed as if they looking at me weird, it could have been me imagining it or them spotting my huge pupils ^_^ and realizing i was fucked.

one thing i experienced was my feet started sweating very badly and constantly while on 2cb, has anyone else experienced this ?

Last edited:
20 mg sniffed with no head trip seems a bit odd

i guess you're right, it just wasn't on the same level as what i described, maybe my tolerance was up, also my scales don't seem to be accurate at all below 100mg, frustrating.

i guess you're right, it just wasn't on the same level as what i described, maybe my tolerance was up, also my scales don't seem to be accurate at all below 100mg, frustrating.
you should be using milligram scales because 10mg scales can be up to 50mg off.

If you're looking for more bang for your buck, insufflated is the way to go.

However IME it has a lot more negative side effects like body tremors and sweating. I only snorted ~4mg and got mild visuals and body tremors but when I did 26mg oral I had almost no body tremors and a really really nice headspace and visuals

any recommendations for cheap brands?
you get what you pay for but a quick search on ebay for "1mg scales" can show a few cheap 20$ ones which are accurate to 5-10mg, if you want true milligram precision you should be prepared to spend at least 300$

20 mg sniffed with no head trip seems a bit odd

i just realized as well that when i was sniffing 2c-b before i was also taking ssri's, not this time round. that probably contributed to why this time round was much more intense. i'm an idiot, lol.

but then it got really intense, i could "see" the music, mad, mad visuals.
Yes! I had exactly that last night. :D With eyes open, being able to see the vibrations of the bass in the air. And with eyes closed, mad visuals and light/dark patterns moving around to the music.

I love how it takes apart all the layers of music and you can almost see it all in 3D happening around you.

If you're looking for more bang for your buck, insufflated is the way to go.

However IME it has a lot more negative side effects like body tremors and sweating. I only snorted ~4mg and got mild visuals and body tremors but when I did 26mg oral I had almost no body tremors and a really really nice headspace and visuals
if you mean body tremors as in hands shaking etc during come up, I get that when I snort but it seems to subside after 30-45 minutes.

I get the tremors occasionally from oral and insufflated dosing. Plugging it changed everything for me. The come up was heavenly and I didn't have a hint of GI distress.

Can someone give me the low down on a strong dose IV experience? I was hoping it'd be like 2c-crack. Ultra intense experience packed into an hour or two.

I took 19mg on full stomach, and peak of effects was at T+5h!
Effects were very weak, but pleasurable, no visuals though.
I'm insensitive to psychs, but not to the extent when 19mgs feel almost like placebo. So keep this in mind.

With 2C-C as my longtime favorite, I've been really excited to try this one. Finally got my hands on it the other day.

The dose was 21mg.
Felt very stoned, very pleasant, but not quite tripping. Not much to speak of in terms of CEVs. I think the term "intensely relaxing" applies moreso to 2C-B than 2C-C actually. (at least at this lvl in my case).
Made me very untalkative and gave a bit of ADD. I often hear some of the psychedelics described as "clear-headed"; this is not one of them. Overall very stoned feeling.

I was pretty disappointed in the lackluster experience, but not entirely surprised. No unpleasant body effects or anxiety to speak of, so I have no reservations in going higher.
For comparison, it usually takes me 60 - 70mg of 2C-C to get where I like to be. Any ideas as to what dose of 2C-B would give a comparable intensity?
Going for at least 30mg next time, maybe 35, though I don't know when that will be.

if you think that 2c-b gives no cevs and or you are comparing it to 2c-c you must be tripping the cevs on 2c-b are extreme and very fluent

21mg is more than enough for that to be active - if you are talking about 2c-c dosages and or 2c-c in general u are in the wrong thread. if i read right however - it sounds as if someone gave u 2c-c instead of B and or whatever you got is very weak.

if you think that 2c-b gives no cevs and or you are comparing it to 2c-c you must be tripping the cevs on 2c-b are extreme and very fluent

21mg is more than enough for that to be active - if you are talking about 2c-c dosages and or 2c-c in general u are in the wrong thread. if i read right however - it sounds as if someone gave u 2c-c instead of B and or whatever you got is very weak.

I think it was just weak for some reason. I measured the powder out myself. Looked white and flaky like every other 2C I've done.
I was comparing it to 2C-C because that's the most similar thing that I have prior experience with.
Definitely felt different than 2C-C feels though; it wasn't as clear-headed.

another adventure last night with 9mg 2cb snorted and 2mg of etizolam had me feeling the most relaxed ever, felt like the world was completely peaceful or something, hard to describe.

Does anyone know the 2C-B tolerance curve? Is it similar to LSD?

There doesn't seem to be a solid consensus on it, but in my experience it's considerably shorter. I've tripped two days in a row before with an increase of only 4-5mg in dose the second day. Though this may be attributed to 2c-b's steep dosage curve as opposed to tolerance.

That being said, there definitely is some sort of tolerance, but it's not as prominent as LSD. One week is often not enough for my LSD tolerance to go down, while it is more than enough for 2c-b.

freind has some 2cb pills with a = stamp on them. ive never done it before so im trying to find a dose for them. any help appreciated!