View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I got the hcl. With the way 2C-B affects me, I'd prolly have to take 20mg of the hbr just to get threshold effects. 24mg of the hcl yesterday had me at a +3 briefly, but not very much....on the other hand I think I was a +3 the whole time because I still could not drive at T+6hr. We had to wait in the cold and dark for another hour or so until I could drive. So I guess it was a +3. Well damnit, I officially give up on 2C-B. Nothing interesting about it, not near as visual as others. Yeah. I got to a +3 mentally in the sense that I could not drive...but the psychedelic (mind expanding) effects were minimal.

I cannot think of anything about 2C-B to recommend it over others......there are many other short, colorful psychedelics that are easy on the body, yet offer more in the way of depth and insight.

I wonder if mine is the HBr? Because I never seem to be affected by it as much as I would expect to be.

Any good way to tell the two salts apart?

I'm sure you have the HBr. Also the HCl is supposed to be much less water soluble.

When I take it, to get full effects, I take close to 40mg. I "get there" on that dose (and in fact do not recommend that unless you work up to it), but really it is just a pretty mild drug mentally. If you want some action, mix in some MDMA before or after the peak.

@Xorkoth: Thanks! :) However, I've seen enough message boards to know that great moderators are the driving force behind a great site. Yourself, and the entire BL group, obviously do an excellent job. Thanks for your hard work and time.

Wow, I have had a few amazing experiences with 2C-B recently. Both involving a dose of about 15mg in a concert setting. For me, I think I totally found the perfect use for 2C-B.

As a psychedelic on its own its rather unremarkable (in my experience), but in a social/recreation setting its incredible. I love the control it allows me to have. I kept thinking, how the hell can I simultaneously feel this good and be tripping this hard, yet be able to wait patiently in line for pizza? I've also never had such an amazing time riding public transit before =D

There seems to be a synergy with alcohol (for me anyway), that makes it feel VERY much like MDA/MDMA. I love how MDA/MDMA feels, but I would never want to use it more than 1-2 times a year. I don't think alcohol and psychedelics is normally a good idea, but 2C-B seems to be an exception and what an amazing exception it is. I wouldn't overdo it though, and YMMV.

Here is my trip report from last night seeing 'Explosions in the Sky', if anyone is interested.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=299592

^thanks. its now about T+6:00 and after smoking some weed and going for a walk I've still felt nothing. I'm trying to come up with other reasons why this might not have worked, but the batch has been successful for friends, so i know it's not bunk. I read about a cross tolerance between lsd and 2cb, and i took a hit of acid 4 days ago, but it seems very very unlikely that it would render the 2cb inactive 4 days later! I'm feeling restless and my mind is certainly awake, but i'm not tripping at all.

This is my first attempt at any of the 2C-x chemicals, so perhaps my brain just doesn't know how to handle it? Every once in a while i feel a slight body energy go through my chest, and a tightness in my throat similar to what acid gives me on the come-up, but hardly anything to even consider as a +1 experience. weird.

[edit] this is my 666th post. a sign maybe? =P

2CE visuals are patty cake compared to 2CD! Just kidding. I am planning a higher dose 2CE trip sometime soon(ish). Perhaps 15mg rectal (9mg +6mg at T+30). This should be eye popping visually. 8o

Except, I just realized something, that besides a lower dose of 2CB, my other higher dose 2CB and 2CE trips were in daylight (which really affects intensity of visuals).

I want to try 2CC, 2CT21, 2CT2, 2CT7, 2CI, and 2CP before I care to finalize my opinion. And I want to do 2CD again! But first I want to do 2CB high dose and 2CE higher dose! Yeayuh! =D

The 2CD TRIP WAS IN PITCH BLACK

SORRY FOR CAPSLOCKS

ZOPHEN COMMENTS???

I'm going crrrrazy! 8(

OH<<< Xorkoth, if this helps I think 2CD visuals may be artificial and 2CE's visuals are Real (if you know what I mean and I think you do).

Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge.

Now where did my nootropics go??? I could use them just about now!

ANTI-NOOTROPIC ANDY SIGNING OFF

Piss and Love!

:)

;)

8)

samadhi_smiles said:
The SPARKLES and the stars and bars!
...and billions of colourful rings, all with your eyes open? I know exactly what you're talking about :D

ps. you ARE kinda turning into a zophie side-kick! =D

My friends and I call 2cb Fluffy Pink clouds. We all find that when we are on it, we notice that our vision tends to move towards hues of pink, and often times I'll see soft looking forms slide from the corners of my vision across like clouds of smoke or mist. Anyone have similar experience with noticing your vision become one or only a couple hues of a specific color? I've had the experience in nature, in the dark, in a club, and in my bed room. Always so beautiful.

hmmm 2c-d's stars =P for 2c-b I don't find it specially pink, it was very bluey, for me, with her eyes everywhere. 2c-b is a female indeed.

samadhi_smiles you plugged 2c-b and methylone together? at what dosage? If you posted this elsewhere please tell me, I'd like to know your experience. mine was very strong, though i took it orally.

I think its in the methylone thread (now archived).

it was 103mg methylone then 2.5 hours later 11(or 12?)mg 2CB.

2CB is neon green and yellow for me.

Long ago, just as I was getting into these new psychedelics (before trying any of them), I came across this erowid trip report on 2C-B. It made me DROOL at the prospect of trying the drug:

I will try first to describe the general feeling of it... It comes on very smoothly and feels 'round' in all aspects... There is a 'synthetic feeling', a 'laboratory taste' to it, that reminds me of acid, only lacking the edginess; all is round... The visuals are truly extraordinary. Everything is swimming and undulating. In the periphery of vision bright flashes of light appear and disappear like tiny hi-speed comets...It's feels a bit like being inside a soap bubble... looking out through rose-colored glasses. Inanimate objects just morph around, but plants have a special quality of aliveness to them... The most striking thing is that the light is broken to specific frequencies as if seen through prism. For instance, when I took a shower, all the drops of water on my body reflected different colours; my feet looked like they had been adorned with small precious stones...

Wow...

Yeah. Its definitely one of my favorites. So mild and so beautiful.
35mg oral with 180mg mdma at a electronic (trance music) show
was a complete melting into the ether! Won't forget that... ever.

funks_hybrid said:
thanks for the help guys. I guess this is just one of those phenomenons of the research chemical world. I have 2 more 20mg capsules, so in about a week or two i'll attempt to take those. I think i'll play it safe and do the 20mg on a completely empty stomach, but keep the other 20mg around and maybe redose at the 1 hour point.
Well, the moment of truth. I took the other 40mg I had the other night. I took one pill on a completely empty stomach, and at T+1:20 I decided to take the other, as i was feeling hardly anything but a little background body buzz. 40mg seemed quite mild on my mind, and I was able to focus quite well. There really wasn't any profound realizations on this chemical, more of a bonding with the people i was hanging out with.

Anyway, I had a question. Towards the end, when we were going for a ride to both save a friend who got stranded in a small town, as well as to see some cool lights of the city at night, I started to get strange stomach cramps. I first noticed I was farting quite a bit, and then I started to get slightly nauseas. It was more of a feeling of the muscles around my stomach being cramped, and my body interpreting that as nausea, because i had no desire to throw up, burp, or poop (i tried all 3). This lasted until I grabbed some pepto from a gas station. Now, is this somewhat of a normal body load to experience on 2C-B? I know my dose was somewhat high, but I seem to have a high tolerance to the chemical anyway.

Also, I was under the impression these sorts of body loads existed in the beginning of the experience, not the end. I was sitting pretty much the entire trip, and I was wondering if my body just had all sorts of energy that it had nothing else to do with. Either way, I had a great time with this drug, and would love to take it again.

^2c-b and 2c-i (the only 2c-x I have tried) seem unique to me in that the body load seems to persist for the entire trip, not just the beginning. It was probably the car ride that set you off.

Im thinking about trying some for the first time today. Im going to ride my bike to the park and play frisbee golf and go on a bike ride/adventure as there is a main bike path there with a bunch of off trails. Since Im going to be on my own for my first time and will need to be able to ride a bike, I thought 15mg would be a good dose? Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.