Not open for further replies.

sfbayguy

Bluelighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread

423px-2C-B.svg.png

2gvrlsg.jpg

External Information Links

Focused Discussion Sub-Threads
Please use these threads if you have questions or comments about their specialized topics

2gvrlsg.jpg

So I've heard [snorting] it hurts.
Anyone wanna elaborate. How much did you do? What is it comparable to? How long were the effects compared to oral? How intense?
-->Would you do it again?!

Last edited by a moderator:
2-CB Appearance

Could anyone please tell me what 2-cb looks like in its raw state? Not pressed into pills or cut but in it's purest form? Texture, color?
I looked on erowid, but only found images of tablets, and a white powder, but I am not really able to tell from those pics.
Thanks!

my friend has a picture of 500mg pile of 2cb powder (not crystalized, unfortunately) on his digital camera... i'll see if i can get it uploaded to my computer and send it to erowid next time i talk to him (this weekend hopefully)
its a soft, offwhite powder (slightly brownish). it sticks to EVERYTHING, and it tends to clump together a little bit.
crystalized, it appears as a bunch of tiny, needle-like shards, with a small, yet beautiful, sparkle to them
the easiest way to identify 2cb is by the smell. even a tiny amount burns, and it has a distinct chemical smell to it.

My medium dose experience with 2C-B was influenced by a significant ammount of MDMA :), however i'd say 2C-I was very close to 2C-B in visuals, more so than any others. For me 2C-I has a distinct edgy stimulation that 2C-B didn't, but again I couldn't tell for sure. I don't get body load quite so much from 2C-B, I had none with the low dose of only 2C-B

How often is it safe to do 2CB? Should I stick to the no more than once per month schedule like with MDMA?

Also, what is the story with re-dosing on 2CB? Can you continue the trip, or are you just wasting your supply?

I read on another websight that 2CB works by binging with serotonin receptors and is not directly involved in the release or excessive use of brain chemicals. This would indicate to me that you could re-dose many times (not that I want to, just curious).

Any thoughts?

Just have the 2C-B. use the speed after the trip wears off (im assuming this is at an event) as you feel really sleepy after 5 or so hours of 2C-B.

2C-B for me was really stimulating. When walking I could feel my legs shaking a lot, giving that feeling like I'm about to collapse. And thats at 25mg.

Alot of people go on about their doses of 2c-b. I don't get it.. 25-30mg is more than enough, maybe people are getting impure products.

2C-B, along with 2C-C and 2C-D, are the only phenethylamines I'd feel comfortable taking to the 100+mg level. All three are very easy on the body, and do not feel in any way 'toxic.' I've had 2C-T-7 all the way up to 70mg, and it was WAY too much and felt very dangerous. Amazing experience, but I am very happy with the 30mg-60mg range.

I can definitely see me trying 2C-D at the 100mg level one day....short, easy on the body, and very introspective at the 20-40mg level. I bet it will be mind-blowing at higher levels.

i never felt like 2c-b threatened my ego (out of 3 experiences ranging from 15-22mg.)
Ofcourse my doses are pretty low compared to the rest of you guys but from what i read 2c-b seems like more of a tactile psychedelic than a profound one.

I guess ill be able to tell better once i get into the higher doses though.

DMT smoked while on 2c-b didnt really lead to anything profound either. In fact i fell asleep shortly after smoking the DMT.

The best thing about 2c-b though is having sex on it. 2C-B (AFTER ROLLING) makes me 10x hornier than rolling alone.

2CB is one of the great ones yes but its rather a dissapointment to one who has read pihkal and has tried other chemicals of similarity. Yes its definately a good chemical but it falls short of its hype due to its lack of incredible orgasms from just breathing and such. Its really good for tripping in control, I never once felt out of control which to me is great, I hate tripping too hard on the more intense psychedelics. Its visuals are good but not the best by any means, and its body buzz is one of legend among psychedelics, only if it had the visuals of LSD with all its own effects than it would live to that hype for sure.

2c-b is one of the very best psychotherapeutic i have ever used.
IMO way above mdma and only 1 level below LSD.

Coming down off 2c-b leaves me with the greatest afterglow and i always feel like i need to make changes in my life.
1 particular 2c-b trip has blown away alot of my other trips with other substances.
It had me crying at just how brutally honest it was in showing me my flaws and convincing me to make some serious changes.

Insuflation has never provided me withg a trip of any value. 2 minutes after blowing 15mg i had my field of vision overtaken by patterns, colors, waves of electricity and a bunch of other stuff that is just too hard to describe. Basically some of the best visuals i have ever experienced (except for dmt and 2ce).
Then 3 hours later im pretty much back to baseline.

i prefer taking this one orally.

Anyone tried plugging 2cb?
i had great success with 2c-d and 2c-c when plugging them.
Havent tried plugging 2c-e yet because im a bit worried about the dosage i would use.

Personally I found 2C-B to prompt investigation of the dichotomy present as you approach infinity in any concept or thing moreso than anything anything else ever has. I wouldn't say it really showed me anything about myself... then again, I took it recently, after a long series of trips that taught me as much about myself as I feel that I could know at this point in my life. So psychotherapeutic, at this point in my life? No. I've found 2C-T-2/7 and 2C-I better tools for that, whereas the tryptamines and 2C-E/B are better suited for gaining understanding of the existence ew live in and the nature of it (although that in itself can be terribly psychotherapeutic, depending on what your issue is, particularly if that issue is a lack of spirituality)

I found it to differ from the other 2C-phenethylamine I've tried with a similar depth, 2C-E, in that 2C-B skirted the void and allowed me to analyze it, and did so conceptually (and emotionally), whereas 2C-E deconstructed reality mathematically before my eyes, allowing me understanding into exactly how the dimensions are put together to create the whole of existence, and it also brought me directly into the void where reason was no longer possible.

I've yet to try 2C-D or 2C-P, though. Or 2C-N for that matter.

Also keep in mind these descriptions are woefully lacking. They're just the words that came to mind this time.

I think 2C-B explores infinity in a very direct, accessible, and unique way. This is why I find it to be a very valuable tool. But it's far, far less knowledgeable about it than 2C-E. But then, 2C-E is none too friendly about it, either, and its approach is much more "raw".

I dunno. I certainly accept that for many, 2C-B is a first class psychedelic. And don’t get me wrong, I have had many wonderful experiences with the compound…in fact; I have taken 2C-B more than any of the other 2Cs…so I certainly have a broad range of experiences taken in a broad range of settings.

The positives I find….

A) Easy on the body. 2C-B comes on gentle, has no body-load what so ever, and leaves easy…no excess stimulation or harsh come down
B) Very visual. 2C-B is great for a hike…enhances nature in a fantastic way. So colorful.
C) Extremely sexual. It definitely has an erotic push, and because there are no body issues (for me anyway), it makes sex divine…although I have to admit that the only psychedelic that does not make sex absolutely mind-blowing is 5-MeO-DiPT.
D) Nice and short. By the 6th hour, all is over.
E) Extremely clear mentally. And this property makes it easy to speak…so there are definitely some empathogenic aspects to it. As such, I do see some psychotherapeutic potential.

But there is still something missing. I cannot put my finger on it, but having had two 2C-B trips this summer, and one 2C-D experience…I just hands-down have to hand the prize to 2C-D. 2C-D has all of the above mentioned properties of 2C-B (with the exception of the visuals…2C-D visuals are more of a background thing) but there is a deeply entheogenic aspect to 2C-D that 2C-B is missing. We (the person I tripped with) both agreed that our 2C-D experience (40mg each) had a very LSD-like aspect with regard to the depth and significance of everything. And while the visual aspect of 2C-D is more in the background…it is still an important feature…we were in the mountains and we both were just in utter awe as we watched the storms roll off the Continental Divide and blow over is on its way to the plains. It was just so amazing. I had 2C-B in the mountains about two months ago…and even though 2C-B is more ‘visual’ it never had me in awe as the 2C-D did.

I guess I am glad 2C-B was the one that Shulgin favored…thus 2C-D has largely been ignored over the years…saving it from the hands of the law. But as a psychedelic connoisseur…I have to call 2C-D as the better of the two. In fact, after I try 2C-B at a concert (something I have always wanted to do), I can say at this point that I don’t see me reaching for 2C-B too much anymore. I rarely trip these days…why waste my time on a sub-standard material? 2C-D is where it is at.

I took 2c-b for the 3rd time last night. A 20 mg dose. The first two doses were 15mg and 17mg. I took it watching tv series with my girlfriend. I must say that I had a marvelous time.
For the first time I saw all sorts of shapes on my floor like noses with eyes, old eyes, young eyes. It was pretty funny. I saw so many different shapes on the floor of faces and and a few animals. And for the first time I realized that I could smell things about 10 times more powerfull, so at one point I sat up against my gf and about 5 sec later I had to move away from her because of the strong smell from her perfume. It just got way too intense a smell!
After I came down and got sober again I told her about the perfume thing and she told me that she wasn´t wearing any parfume. She had just used shampoo when we shovered and something under her arms ofcause, but no perfume. Wow!! How intense is THAT!?! I could swear she smelled like a horehouse!! =D

Can any of you recognize this abillity to smell things like a dog?

Btw it never got intense. Just soo into the body and nooothing into my mind!

Last night I gave 20mg to two friends. One felt it in about an hour. He was really seeing anything, but more laughing a lot and acting silly lol. He had some beer and a lot of caffeine. The other friend, took it and then his girlfriend got mad he took it so he was not in the right state of mind I guess because he didn't feel one thing. I told them both, they would have some VERY weird dreams, and they did :p

My smelling was enhanced, well everything was enhanced. That's what 2c-b does, enhances tactile sensations.

On a side note, I bought blotter for the SWEET art on it. These squares are tiny, so I wanted to see if I could put 2c-b on some. I took 16 tiny squares and put 20mg in the smallest amount of liquid able to dissolve it and it's now dry. Someday soon, I'll see if it works. I don't see why it wouldn't :) I HATE swallowing pills :( I'll probably just stick to liquid measuring :p

i took some 2cb two nights ago at the Roger Waters concert. i had a very strange experience, perhaps it was my whole setting or people, although i was at a very familiar venue with familiar friends. BUT still very strange feelings. 2cb is definitly intense and profound! i had great visuals and it made me think alot, which is strange for me to dwell into thinking at a concert about anything other then the music. However, it was great, ive been kinda waiting for an mental adventure in a trip.
def a keeper

I've used 2C-B twice, and I definitely understand why it's popular. I mean the majority of people that take psychedelics have a carefree attitude toward them and 2C-B perfectly suits that kind of approach. Most people take psychedelics to "see some trippy shit," and enjoy being fucked up. I'm not saying that if you like 2C-B, this is you. 2C-B is indeed visual, fun, and easy on the body. That being said, 2C-B is not near the top of my list when it comes to psychs because I don't think it has the same ability to catalyze meaningful experiences to the degree that some others can.

So yeah, I like it, but it definitely doesn't qualify for my top 5.

Does 2c-b give you a hightened sense of smell and taste like 2c-i does?

Just had my first experience. 10mg snorted, the pain was pretty bad and did induce nausea and the loss of my sausage and veggies dinner :) My exclamations of "Fuck!" from the bathroom were due to both the repulsivness of my task of cleaning out chunky puke from my bath, and to the incredible swirling visuals.
I had a few double hits of nitrous on the peak, and that was one of the most psychedelic experiences I have ever had. Very similar to nitrous on K+LSD+MDMA.
After that I went to the local pub and amused myself by staring at the celing and watching the very pissed punters. It wasn't cool seeing an unconcious woman upon leaving. As a rule I avoid liscenced venues when tripping unless it's a nightclub with a psy night on or a few games of pool the day after a trip. But I had to give my very twisted regards to a few friends...ye gads what a rant.
Still have another 10mg or so to toy with in the next few days, is an oral dose of that worth it or should I rail another bump?

Status
Not open for further replies.