• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (third edition)
(previous thread) // (thread before that)
Next thread after this one.

220px-25I-NBOMe.svg.png

mFbHLg2.jpg

Subthreads:
Trip Reports:
External Links:

mFbHLg2.jpg

25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE

poison.jpg

This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.

Examples of chemicals belonging to this family include 25i-NBOMe, 25c-NBOMe, 25i-NBOH, 25c-NBOH.
Nicknames include "25i", "25c", N-bomb, N-bome etc.

Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:

25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
  • We don't know how it kills.
  • People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
  • We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
  • If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
  • If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
  • If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
  • A good rule of thumb these days is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
  • If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!
25x is difficult to dose properly
  • Tolerance builds quickly, but toxicity may still occur.
  • Doses can often be unpredictable and uneven, even from the same sheet.
  • There is an unknown but narrow margin between a fun dose, and an overdose.
  • Reactions may vary wildly between individuals, but can also be inconsistent for the same person. Previous successful experiences offer no guarantees.

NBOMe substances are cheap and widely available, however they are not well understood, and have caused a number of deaths. There are safer and (arguably) better substances to begin with than these. Know your drugs, do your research, and spread the word!

And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:

The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.

As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.

It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be x.x mg (xxxxu g).

Insufflating doses further increases the risk.

Taken From Wikipedia

25I-NBOMe acts as a highly potent agonist for the human 5-HT2A receptor, with a Ki of 0.044 nM, making it some sixteen times the potency of 2C-I itself, and a radiolabelled form of 25I-NBOMe can be used for mapping the distribution of 5-HT2A receptors in the brain

Sixteen times the potency of 2C-I

Warning: This chemical is active in the microgram (µg) range! Please use extreme caution if working with this substance, a milligram scale and liquid measurement is VITAL! Please start with doses of 500µg or less!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to elaborate slightly on my TR at the end of the previous incarnation of this thread. 500ug was a harrowing experience. I would never advise someone to start higher than that. In fact, starting lower would be very good. Jesus, it was so close to a ++++, for a few moments I thought for sure I'd cross over completely. The hallucinations were totally unlike any that I have ever seen before and that's what I want to elaborate on. I was just propelled on a rocket ship to +++ so fast, I thought for sure I would pass over to ++++. I am still trying to integrate the experience, and it was so intense that my memory of it is still vague.

The only thing that I can even compare the hallucinations to is DMT. 25i-NBOMe is like if DMT instead of taking you to hyperspace it took you to an industrial factory in carebear land during a rave. Still, there was the lack of otherworldy feeling that DMT has. It was all very clearly a hallucination caused by my mind. I only compare it to DMT because I know of no other psychedelics that cause this category of hallucination, although perhaps LSD does. I haven't tried it.

Keep in mind, this was all in darkness mostly with eyes closed.

There were no entities or anything like that, but I saw words I was thinking being shipped along conveyer belts then being attached letter by letter to balloons and then each letter individually floating off. A sphere that had many layers expanded into transparent cubes with every word that I thought. Each layer peeled away into a cube with each word, but still the sphere remained. Words traveled down conveyer belts vertically, and horizontally.

Another sphere had a pattern across it that rotated infront of the same pattern in the background. Words floated out of a river of green, then submerged again. I imagined a pair of men talking and involuntarily they donned knight like armor and then the armor was attached to balloons that floated away. Then their arms and legs were attached to balloons and they too floated away as if the men were made of colored paint and not of flesh. Quite a bit of mindfuck, almost as much as ++++ psilocybin, but not quite that bad. But very close.

I also saw the earth as a single point of light orbiting the sun, and then it zoomed out to the sun being a point of light in a galaxy, and that galaxy being a small point of light in the universe. I felt like I could comprehend the true vastness of the universe while simultaneously comprehending the massive size of our world from our perspective. The cares and desires and concerns of our society seemed infinitesimally small and insignificant and far away. It seemed absurd to place so much importance on humanity when we are such infinitesimally small things in a tiny little part of a tiny galaxy in a tiny corner of the universe.

There were so many other things that I saw that were more traditional geometric hallucinations of incredible complexity, but not in the same vein as either 2CE or psilocybin. Closer to psilocybin than 2CE in that they were highly geometric, but they were mostly 3d geometry unlike the 2d geometry of psilocybin. They also had much more geometric complexity than psilocybin. Triangles forming patterns on surfaces that bent and warped into 3d geometric shapes. All kinds of patterns and lights that I lack the appropriate words to even describe. They were all 3d and they crowded out my vision with eyes closed. Auditory hallucinations were identical to +++ or ++++psilocybin.

An industrial factory in carebear land during a rave is about the best description I can come up with.

I have had an intense after glow all day the day after. I can only compare it to psilocybin in it's intensity and it's positivity. Everyone today has been commenting on how happy I seem, and I feel happy, and calm, and very inspired.

I cannot believe and it blows my mind to think that I have many more of these experiences at my disposal any time of the day or night. The small supply I have seems enough to provide an eternity of mindbending ++++ experiences. Maybe I am unusually sensative to 25i-NBOMe, I don't know, but this was easily the equivalent of 30mg 4-aco-dmt or 5 grams mushrooms if not more. I have no unnatural sensetivity to any other psychedelic. I honestly feel that this is a normal biological response to well absorbed 500ug.

I still can't believe that a single hit did this to me. What an experience!

Don't start at 500ug! You may react like I did, and find yourself crashing at a +++ flirting with ++++ within 2 hours. Maybe you won't, but it happened to me. Be careful.

Last edited:
Seems like an unusually intense experience for a 500mcg dose even for complexed blotter.

That is very strange, but it happens with all drugs - start low, everyone can react like that to just about anything.

I've somewhat mixed feelings on 25I-NBOMe myself. On my first attempt(1mg in 80% abv moonshine, snorted. Yes, it hurts) the visuals were incredible: Everything looked like as if Frodo had put on the ring while visiting a Scanner Darkly inside a tornado. Some intensification of color(especially cyan, pink and brown) but much more movement than other psychedelics i've tried. Mental state was clear but "shroomy:" Light confusion and mind and body seemed somewhat disconnected from each other: You'd think of doing stuff and only later realize you didn't actually do it.

Music sounded incredible and caused a strong synesthesia effect, even eyes open.

I was quite impressed. But every other try after that has been essentially the worst trips i've ever had. Well, the second one was ok but it was a contributor to my other experiences being crap: It caused me to completely misjudge the effects of tolerance. I did 2 mg only 4 days afterwards and it felt significantly milder than the first try.

Cue two weeks forward, with my tolerance reset. I did 2 mg thinking it'd essentially be twice the first attempt. Well, it actually felt a hundred times more intense. Doesn't help the fact that snorting causes it to act much quicker. I took the substance as i started watching a 10 minute music video. Within 5 minutes, i had torn off all my clothes due to intense heat and stimulation, turned my computer off and made sure there are no external sources of sound, and curled in a fetal position hoping it'd end soon. I couldn't see anything resembling the real world with my eyes open, and i could hear sounds that weren't there. I especially freaked out when i started hearing a phrase i had heard two weeks previously, over and over again as if someone was right next to me; Yet actual sounds were as if they happened miles away and were hugely distorted and had a massive delay effect.

The stimulation was completely unbearable, i thought i would either die or at least have a massive stroke of some kind. All my joints were stiff and i felt like if i moved too fast i would burst my veins. And for the first 10 minutes it literally felt like all the blood in my body was replaced by hot lead.

It took about two hours to drop down back to a level comparable to the first try. The intensity, and fast onset scared the living shit out of me. It was completely unexpected; If i had expected it to be Salvia-like in intensity it would have probably been a lot easier, but the fact is this: The dose-response curve is insane. I've heard people dosing twice that amount and i don't know how they could do it. 2 mg is far too much for me.

I later tried 1.5 mg after another tolerance reset and this time i expected it to be intense. Well, it wasn't quite as bad as the 2 mg but even knowing what would happen, the stimulation and fast onset are way too intense. Felt like a MDMA rush times 10 that lasts for an hour until you finally start dropping off.

Scary stuff. It even feels dangerous as you take it. I've done Dragonfly(knowing what it was no less) and it was nothing compared to this. I don't know how much difference a blotter makes compared to snorting it in liquid form, but i'm seriously advising people to be very, very careful with this substance. It simply feels dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised if the sheer intensity caused people to die due to heart attack or something. It's very hard to be prepared for it.

To sum it up, 25I-NBOMe isn't overly deep for a psychedelic: But it is very much in your face. Too in your face. Like Salvia.

Your experience is similar to my own with 25i, the first time I took it and one other trip on it were incredible trips with no body load or nausea and crazy visuals, euphoric mindset. These were wonderful trips. Every other attempt I've made (about 5, varying dosages, some lower than the first time I took it) has been incredibly intense, nauseating and dysphoric. I eventually gave up trying, and have found 25c a lot better anyway. Much less potential for an overwhelming experience.

Everything looked like as if Frodo had put on the ring while visiting a Scanner Darkly inside a tornado.

Brilliant description, I love it!

Thanks for fleshing out the details of the physical effects. Your report is another example of why people should be starting with low doses when they first test this compound. All too often I see people casually recommending 1mg or more as a starting dose, but the reality is - as nooneman has demonstrated - the doses are far too unpredictable and potent to be aiming so high on a first dose.

Brilliant description, I love it!

Thanks for fleshing out the details of the physical effects. Your report is another example of why people should be starting with low doses when they first test this compound. All too often I see people casually recommending 1mg or more as a starting dose, but the reality is - as nooneman has demonstrated - the doses are far too unpredictable and potent to be aiming so high on a first dose.

Agreed. I personally wouldn't even recommend any doses of this substance unless you're prepared for some pretty nasty(and potentially fatal) physical side effects. It's not bad on small doses(~200-500mcg) but better be safe than sorry.

I was an idiot and had essentially zero information about the substance before i even tried it. I didn't know 1 mg was a particularly high dose. I read about it afterwards, and realized that it could have easily been two doses. But then i was an even bigger idiot for thinking that if 1 mg was that good, then 2 mg can't be that bad. I was wrong. And now even 1 mg feels too much when you pay increased attention to the negative effects.

And certainly i would not suggest snorting the stuff. I expect it to be much more bearable on blotter form when it takes up to an hour for the effects to manifest. When snorted, you can expect full effects within 10 minutes.

In an alcohol solution and plugged the come up was fast but not overwhelming. I found nothing inherent to the trip that I can't get somewhere else, and with a better safety profile to boot.

None of the PEA problems are entirely solved here - there is still GI distress, cardio stimulation, and muscle tension. I prefer the parent compound any day.

Seems like an unusually intense experience for a 500mcg dose even for complexed blotter.

One thing I do know is there are a lot of suppliers who are selling very unevenly laid blotter where one hit is 2-3x what is stated and others are 2-3x less, resulting in people reporting a much wider dose range with this chemical - some saying they've had extraordinary experiences from 250-500ug and others claiming 2mg+ was very weak for them.

I know the 25I blotters I have are from a batch like that. The first two times my friend tried them he tried 1mg then 2mg and found both experiences very weak - I then tried 1mg and found it overwhelming, as did he at the same dose.

I think due to 25I being much easier to obtain in large quantities than LSD there are going to be a lot more amateurs making mistakes when they lay blotter.

I'd suspect that were the case with the 500ug blotter producing such a strong experience, but then again it's also important to remember everyone is individual, and also that sometimes the most intense of experiences can happen at low doses. (my one and only experience with ego death with 2C-E was either 10 or 15mg, but I've previously gone as high as 50+)

25i has raped my virginity, casting me into the depths of insanity (read: enlightenment) where I currently reside. It has fully immersed me in the world of spirituality with an intensity I never imagined could be possible. Energy, man, it's all about the energy. My gourd has truly been blown out.

I have found a solution of 25i-NBOME and propylene glycol vaporized in an e-cig to be quite an effective method of administration.

It is possible that this blotter is laid with more than the claimed amount of 500ug. Not that I would complain if it were! However, I bought it from perhaps the premier and most well known vendor offering blotter. That said, it was visually strangely laid. The drops of liquid on the blotter were obvious and visual and of different shapes, sizes, and locations. Each drop was seemingly laid individually by hand. Clearly though the 25i-NBOMe itself is quality 25i-NBOMe. I have no complaints, quite the opposite.

I think due to 25I being much easier to obtain in large quantities than LSD there are going to be a lot more amateurs making mistakes when they lay blotter.

Hmm. I really can't speak for anyone else but at least around here(Finland) 25I-NBOMe still enjoys a "novelty status." I've never seen it on blotter, only in liquid form in 3 mg bottles clearly labeled. It's actually more expensive than LSD as well: One such bottle could easily be three times the cost of a high dose(+300 mics) of LSD.

It is legal though so it can be ordered straight from a manufacturer. But if we ignore this fact, LSD is much more common on the street. And cheaper. :|

Re:previous thread. Ive contacted the vendor but not had a response which is kind of annoying. Got 5 tabs and they can be bought as singles so I guess until I found out otherwise its one per person? Not using it for 3 weeks so plenty of time for them to get back to me though..

I have found a solution of 25i-NBOME and propylene glycol vaporized in an e-cig to be quite an effective method of administration.

I am very interested in this method!!!! About to PM this guy, hopefully he responds.

But on another note, here is my first TRUE experience with this drug. I've IV'd this drug several times, never measuring out a precise dosage, as I've got no scale. I know, it sounds foolish, but I've had this same batch for the past 3 months now (my picture is even on Erowid, the 51 mg baggie), and have had no terrible trips, and I feel quite confident with my measuring skills. I've got the HCL form, and it dissolves just fine in an IV filled with purified water. The first time I did this was when I was going to a paint and black light party at my buddy's apartment and boy, that was a CRAZY night! I hit the bathroom and prepared the shot. I dipped a paper clip that I had licked and did that twice, in between each time I put it in the syringe. Not sure how much it was, I administered the shot after mixing it up and seeing that it had fully dissolved. I waited in the bathroom for 10 minutes to see what I was going to experience. Nothing yet... So I took some more up the nose, and I also administered it a very weird way, by dipping the paper clip in the bag after licking it and putting it in the hole of my nose all the way in the back, then after a few minutes sniffing up a very tiny amount of water to absorb it better. Felt like a MDMA rush when I was coming up and it made me sweat a lot that I had to unbutton my button up Polo. Well by then, I was seeing fractals and patterns everywhere! Closed and open eyed visuals and crazy patterns of blue, green, red, and that's the colors that I can remember for now. I freaked out and went to the bathroom again to blow my nose because I was so scared of OD'ing, all though looking back at that point in time, it was probably too late to make any changes. I went walking around in the parking lot and saw flashing colors from every direction as if a police officer just turn on his lights, it freaked me out at first but then I realized I was just tripping nuts, it was awesome! There was also this other girl at the party that was SUPER SENSITIVE to the "LSD" that she got. I quote LSD because I know there are so many RC's in tab form around here that I don't really believe anyone when they say they have "legit LSD." It was hilarious to just watch her cling for life to a chair and she looked like she was having a terrible time. She kept saying that she felt like she was never going to stop tripping. All in all I had a great experience and it was one of my first true trips with this drug. I'd say effects lasted 6 hours with a nice visual comedown for 2-3 hours. All the other times I had just taken it up the nose I only felt physical stimulation, and zero visuals.

MOD EDIT: It is incredibly dangerous to eyeball compound like this !!! Do not treat drugs like this so irresponsibly !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was hilarious to just watch her cling for life to a chair and she looked like she was having a terrible time. She kept saying that she felt like she was never going to stop tripping.

Are you a sociopath? At any rate, you sound immeasurably foolish... repeatedly IVing an eyeballed amount of a new ultra-potent research chemical that has caused seizure at various dosages and ROAs? Alright, buddy...

I'm surprised that noone has considered that most people aren't actually taking 25I, but rather some other NBOMe sold as 25I. Some products might even be impure, my trials have varied between 250mcg and 750mcg. 750mcg is probably the highest I'll ever go, maybe I'll push it to 1mg but I'm doubting it. I took 750mcg intranasally with 5 friends and all got a very strong experience, I was thinking of giving them 1mg but didn't, luckily. 750mcg was even too much for the previously most experienced tripper except me, it all resolved within 3-4h though and he later felt great and really appreciated the trip.

I've ordered some propylene glycol that I'm going to make my future trials with, since the citrate causes some burn in my nose, I've also heard great things about smoking it so I'm looking forward to trying that.

Be careful out there, and don't start higher than 500mcg on your first try, the dose-response curve is incredibly steep.

What would be the rationale behind selling other NBOMes as 25i? AFAIK 25i is the most popular, available, and cheap per volume of the series.

Someone mentioned in one of the previous two threads that 25I is the easiest out of the halogenated NBOMes to produce, because iodine is a lot easier to work with than bromine or chlorine. So it seems unlikely that 25C or 25B are being passed off as 25I.

Status
Not open for further replies.