• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned in one of the previous two threads that 25I is the easiest out of the halogenated NBOMes to produce, because iodine is a lot easier to work with than bromine or chlorine. So it seems unlikely that 25C or 25B are being passed off as 25I.

Actually, iodination is the hardest to achieve, because elemental iodine is not very reactive, so the reaction conditions have to be selected to make it even undergo reaction. Bromination is generally the easiest halogenation because Br2 is a an easily handled liquid which is reasonably reactive already without any additional activation. Chlorination is harder
because Cl2 is a gas under normal conditions and is almost too reactive with some substrates.

Doesn't really change the market facts though, 25i has the most demand and is easily available from bulk suppliers. All of the 25i I've bought has definitely been 25i and I don't see why that wouldn't generally be the case.

How about the Nbome's bodyload (heart stress, muscle clenching specially) compared to "the most bodyload free psychs" (like 4homet, 4acodmt, lsd, etc)?

Though the psychedelic effects of 25I diminish rapidly with regular use. Do the side effects such as vasoconstriction also diminish with regular use or do they remain directly proportional to the dose? I assume the latter but thought it worth asking the question.

I am very interested in this method!!!! About to PM this guy, hopefully he responds.

But on another note, here is my first TRUE experience with this drug. I've IV'd this drug several times, never measuring out a precise dosage, as I've got no scale. I know, it sounds foolish, but I've had this same batch for the past 3 months now (my picture is even on Erowid, the 51 mg baggie), and have had no terrible trips, and I feel quite confident with my measuring skills. I've got the HCL form, and it dissolves just fine in an IV filled with purified water. The first time I did this was when I was going to a paint and black light party at my buddy's apartment and boy, that was a CRAZY night! I hit the bathroom and prepared the shot. I dipped a paper clip that I had licked and did that twice, in between each time I put it in the syringe. Not sure how much it was, I administered the shot after mixing it up and seeing that it had fully dissolved. I waited in the bathroom for 10 minutes to see what I was going to experience. Nothing yet... So I took some more up the nose, and I also administered it a very weird way, by dipping the paper clip in the bag after licking it and putting it in the hole of my nose all the way in the back, then after a few minutes sniffing up a very tiny amount of water to absorb it better. Felt like a MDMA rush when I was coming up and it made me sweat a lot that I had to unbutton my button up Polo. Well by then, I was seeing fractals and patterns everywhere! Closed and open eyed visuals and crazy patterns of blue, green, red, and that's the colors that I can remember for now. I freaked out and went to the bathroom again to blow my nose because I was so scared of OD'ing, all though looking back at that point in time, it was probably too late to make any changes. I went walking around in the parking lot and saw flashing colors from every direction as if a police officer just turn on his lights, it freaked me out at first but then I realized I was just tripping nuts, it was awesome! There was also this other girl at the party that was SUPER SENSITIVE to the "LSD" that she got. I quote LSD because I know there are so many RC's in tab form around here that I don't really believe anyone when they say they have "legit LSD." It was hilarious to just watch her cling for life to a chair and she looked like she was having a terrible time. She kept saying that she felt like she was never going to stop tripping. All in all I had a great experience and it was one of my first true trips with this drug. I'd say effects lasted 6 hours with a nice visual comedown for 2-3 hours. All the other times I had just taken it up the nose I only felt physical stimulation, and zero visuals.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, this is how people DIE! Jesus, at least buy a milligram scale and do volumetric measurement, you are playing with literal fire, you CANNOT eyeball RC's at this dose, people have gone to the hospital eyeballing 2c-p which is 10 times less potent then this!

You are endangering your own life and you're making a mockery of harm reduction!

Got rid of the post (finally) ;)

On-topic:

Does the bodyload get worse or easier with higher doses? I want to take 2.5mg my next time with this chemical, and I've tried it twice before at 1mg. Both times the bodyload felt a little weird and queasy, not exactly nauseating but not too comfortable or pleasant either. I find though for example that some drugs are most like this at lower doses while others get worse the higher you dose, so I was wondering which this falls under? :)

The bodyload gets EXPONENTIALLY worse with higher doses IME, so I'd work your way up slowly. I've had some truly, horrifyingly nauseating experiences on 25i before.

My first dose of 25I was 600mcg IV which laid me flat for 2 hours

3 weeks or so later with tolerance 700mcg SC very light body load

The bodyload gets EXPONENTIALLY worse with higher doses IME, so I'd work your way up slowly. I've had some truly, horrifyingly nauseating experiences on 25i before.

Seconded. I wouldn't jump straight from 1mg to 2.5mg, I'd work my way up in 200ug increments. Having done 1mg and 1.2mg doses several times, the latter is noticeably stronger and more difficult to work with.

2.5 mg would be inadvisable, unless you want to see how much punishment you can take and still be alive. I made the mistake of taking 500 mcg nasally the first and only time I tried it and when I didn't feel much a half hour later took another 500 mcg dose. When it did finally hit I felt awful. I had nausea and general sick feeling like I was poisoned, but the worst thing was the tremors. I had serious full body shakes like I was Wile E Coyote after he took some earthquake pills. If you ever saw that episode of the Road Runner it was just like that. I really wouldn't go higher than 1 mg, in fact I wouldn't go higher than 1/2 that really. Feel free to try 2.5 mg though and report back. Should be an interesting report.

The amount of variation to the effects and dose of 25i-NBOMe I've seen here are really scary. I have friends who need 1.5mg+ to get above a +/++, and I personally need about 1.2mg to get into a visual experience. Yet, I have a friend who had +++ total freakout on only 600ug of the stuff(all buccal dosing).

It seems that personal chemistry is huge with this one. I get no body load at all from 25i-NBOMe, yet 2C-I gives me some of the worst physical side effects I've ever had. And yet I have a friend who throws up, gets incredibly stimulated, and vasoconstriction from any dose of 25i.

To someone who hasn't tried this drug, but wants to: START LOW. 400-500ug should be the most you do the first time, and you can never take less once you've done it, so keep that in mind. With 25i-NBOMe especially the effects are incredibly variable from person to person, and just because someone has had a weak trip at 1.2mg doesn't mean 1.2mg won't be way too much for you the first time.

Hello all. I have some 25i nbome hcl arriving this week. My last interaction with this drug consisted of dissolving it for volumetic dosing, then was adinistered nasaly. It worked fine, but does not seem like a very practical solution.

I was thinking about mixing this batch in Jello-O to be absorved buccally. Easier to dose and to store. Does anyone have experience with this? Is it as good an idea as it seems or am I missing something?

When I took 3.5mg I felt virtually zero body load. I laid in bed all night and watched the universe unfold before my eyes.

Not recommending anyone else try this.

When I took 3.5mg I felt virtually zero body load. I laid in bed all night and watched the universe unfold before my eyes.

Not recommending anyone else try this.

I have to agree with this, when I took 2.5mg I had almost no body load. Though I was a little scared at first because the first hallucination I noticed was kaleidoscopic patterns in a film over my vision, which I wasn't used to, but almost immediately chilled out after the come up.

This was also with an uncomplexed drug, which you really need to take into account.

When I took 3.5mg I had body load but then I dropped my body.
Man... felt so sore when I was finished tripping.
Especially my jaw, ouch!

Did 500ug 25c (buccal, 40mins no swallow)
Body load was some tremors, and jelly legs.
Pretty normal really.
Come up made me feel like not moving though, practically ran home just so I could lay in the middle of my lounge room to wait till it began.

Hey peoples, didn't know if this question deserved a new thread or not so I figured to keep things neat I'd opt for this thread.

I recently bought a pretty sizeable quantity for blotter sold as LSD. I've tried it at several different doses. It hits me at the same time LSD would, lasts about the same amount of time, and all around feels pretty much like LSD. Any differences were small enough to be from trip-to-trip variation in experience and the fact that it was my first time tripping on "LSD" alone.

Well recently I found out that there is a lot of blotter going around my area being sold as LSD that is actually 25i-NBOMe or "25i" as everyone is calling it. Even though the tabs are thoroughly enjoyable, and seem safe and comfortable at doses up to 5 hits in my experience, I'd really like to know if what I have is LSD or 25i. Are there test kits available that react to LSD AND PEAs like 25i? If not, I figured I'd share some other info that might help me figure this out. Hope nobody construes this as a "what did I take" type question..well..I guess that is pretty much what I'm asking lmao.

• Many others reported that the blotters left their tongues and gums slightly numb. The individual I recieved these from says this is the result of the sheets being layed with alcohol (I think it was alcohol) as the solvent.
  • At a high dose (5 hits), I was actually seeing full on hallucinations that were far different from any visuals I've seen from other serotonergic psychedelics. Such as bright coral snakes slithering around the grass, and at one point people lunging at me from the bushes. None of this was scary, more fascinating than anything.
  • They are slightly bitter, but maybe this is from the ink (very detailed and heavy print) or the previously mentioned alcohol?
  • I know some online vendors actually sell 25i in blotter form straight up, the sheet I had was a predominantly blue and green aztec style mandala/radial pattern design thing. If thats a common print sold by vendors that'd be an easy give away. But I think it's more likely somone bought the chemical and layed them himself.

If this is outright not okay to ask about, apologies and feel free to delete. I'd really like a link to a suitable reagent kit if one exists at least though :).

Thanks ya saucer pupiled ramblin' fucks ;)

Did it work swallowing it? If so, it's not 25i. More likely DOx, but still possibly just LSD. I don't think this question is allowed though (no ID threads/Qs)

Hello!

A homeless man on the street told me that he has a 8ml vial with a dual dropper/lid. He knows that one ml in his dropper is approx 20 drops. He wants to make a solution of 25I-Nbome HCL and 151Proof (Everclear ALC). He plans to mix 70mg of 25I with 7ML of Everclear to create a solution that will yield 500ug 25INbome per drop. Is this homeless man's logic correct? He would like to use the solution nasally with one drop in each nostril for a total of 1000ug. Will this cause significant pain to the homeless man's nose? Is there a better solution/liquid to use that will last over time and not go bad? He appreciates all your help!

tell the homeless man to get a home and some lab equipment and then read these two threads:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/551797-The-Big-amp-Dandy-25I-NBOMe-Thread
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/617972-The-Big-amp-Dandy-25I-NBOMe-Thread-(2nd-edition)

i swear your questions are answered a hundred times over between those two threads... given the fact that you are asking 1) will everclear "go bad", and 2) will it hurt to drop everclear into your nostril i recommend that you read every fucking post TWICE before dosing yourself... or, better yet, give your weapons-grade psychedelic powder to someone who knows what they are doing... or maybe just flush it before you hurt yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.