• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys (and Ladies) I need your help. There was a glass with complex of 25i-nbome and cyklodextrin dissolved in ethanol 95%. I left it for about 24 hours. Alcohol vaporised, Morning i had sticky yellow (as it was before) something in my glass. I wanted to dissolve it to get what i have had before, but unfortunatly, i took wrong bottle, and pour vinegar. Does anybody know what happended in my glass now, and what can i do with it, to get back my 25i-nbome?

iddqd (yay DOOM!~) - your 25I is just fine, it is just dissolved in vinegar now instead of alcohol. You can still administer it however you find convenient. Just make sure as much of the solids get dissolved as possible.

I've been using 25I since March, and I've also gotten the feeling that it's trying to communicate something to me, or channel a lot of information through me, or something along those lines. During my second trip I suddenly became interested in researching fractal geometry, hyperbolic geometry, the golden ratio, planetary orbits, etc., and on subsequent trips I've been spending a lot of time obsessively drawing various symbols and diagrams. I've also spent over $1000 over the past few months buying various philosophy and math books from Amazon. I'm not really sure what's going on or where it's going to take me, but it's been a fascinating experience so far, whatever it is. :)

My little brother got engulfed in a big spiral formed by the golden ratio while he was on 25i at some point.

I got pretty obsessed with a lot of complicated physics concepts and it eventually led to me discovering and subscribing to a bunch of different taoist beliefs.

Would certain things happen in your daily life that would in some way confirm the ideas or thoughts you had during your trips?

I kept reading and hearing about more and more things that would confirm these radical metaphysical concepts that seemed to keep emerging from my subconscious during moments of intense introspection.

I never once saw an entity on 25i, besides little mayan looking figures twirling balls of light and doing the walk like an egyptian dance at the end of some of the trails but they didn't seem like they were actually trying to interact.

but, I would always feel like I was 'being channeled information through' and would have lots lots of revelations from it.

and from reading almost all of the 2ci reports on BL i've found that a lot of people have noticed the similarity to salvia at higher levels.

Ok so i have 100mg of 25-i, 25-c and 25-b on the way to me. Ive dosed a few times with 25-i and 25-b via complexed blotters, not sure if they were the salt or the fb. Anyway i'm thinking buying complexed blotters from a vendor is just too much money so this is why i want to lay my own blotters.

My question is, would i be able to dissolve my 25-x hcl into sterilised water and dose each blotter individually? Or do i need to use etoh aswell?

Im hoping my suggestion will work as it would be the easiest method for laying blotters for me. Thanks.

25I & 25B
Did you see the news article about this? 3 guys took it in SA.
One died from repeatedly running into trees or stobie poles!
It can cause overheating as well.
Apparently they can prosecute for possession, even though it's not a scheduled substance, as it's in a similar class.
It looked like pink blotting paper, and may be selling as LSD. ~~~
from australianlegalhighs PILLS forum

25I & 25B
Did you see the news article about this? 3 guys took it in SA.
One died from repeatedly running into trees or stobie poles!
It can cause overheating as well.
Apparently they can prosecute for possession, even though it's not a scheduled substance, as it's in a similar class.
It looked like pink blotting paper, and may be selling as LSD. ~~~
from australianlegalhighs PILLS forum
Link to the media story posted in the Drugs in the Media sub-forum.

I'm actually amazed it's taken this long for NBOMes to get more media attention. The last story I heard was about a rash of overdoses in, I want to say, Virginia. No doubt there's others I've missed.

The following quote is telling:
Acting Det Supt Phillips said users of the drug were setting themselves up as guinea pigs and often tended to double dose or redose if the effects of the drug were not felt immediately.
Many segments of the drug using public are simply too dangerously ignorant and devil may care to allow the sort of freedom of access that currently exists for pure ultra-potent psychedelics (unless you believe this is the glory of Darwinism in action; in which case imagine it was someone dumb you care about who learned of NBOMes through you). I'm not saying there's anything wrong with NBOMes. I use them and quite enjoy them. But people who make stupid mistakes have lives that matter too, and making a mistake with these is easy (read these threads, heh). I have to imagine a drug licensing system and product regulation would go a long way in cutting back on dumb accidents by taking critical thought out of the equation (and I say that as someone who doesn't always think as critically as he could).

Last edited:
Is there any consensus on whether or not 25i-NBOME triggers anything on a 10 panel urine drug test? Tried several searches but it was difficult to find results.

No consensus, but it should behave very similarly to 2C-I. Even then though, the concentrations would be well below whatever it might test as a false positive for which would make for an easy dispute if it was detected.

I ordered 25 1mg blotters yesterday, Does weight affect the trip at all? I'm a heavy set guy (270 pds). Researching effects are so inconsistant, one person overdoses at 500ug and one person can take 2mg and be completely euphoric. Been researching for over a week now. Have taken LSD/Mescaline/DMT/Shrooms.

No, most psychedelics are affected minimally by weight because there is little dissolution into other tissues.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the vasoconstriction this drug causes? I always notice that about 2 hours after the initial dose, test subjects' hands seem to be very pale with prominent blood vessels. A few researchers were pondering any complications arising from taking methylphenidate and 25i-NBOME, before they tested I noted that the combined vasoconstriction may cause some unwanted effects. Anyone have any more information on the combination of either dextroamphetamine or methylphenidate with 25i-NBOME, or 25i-NBOME's vasoconstriction in general?

why combine a plain stimulant with a psychedelic stimulant? 25i-nbome is the strongest psychedelic stimulant i've ever done, it made me feel very empowered with energy at a .5-1 mg dose. Combining it with a stimulant is obviously the reason you're having noticeable vasoconstriction, I've never had noticeable vasoconstriction with either 25C or 25I in all range of doses.

No, most psychedelics are affected minimally by weight because there is little dissolution into other tissues.

So what causes certain labs to corrupt so differently? Like I said, 500ug for some is too much while others it's too little.

Individual innate sensitivity varies from person to person. Obviously there are many variables but it's far more complex than being to determine dose from body mass.

^The individual sensitivity to NBOMes among the non-tolerant varies far more than for most psychedelics or recreational drugs in general it seems, so maybe there's something even more complicated than what's involved in "normal" drug sensitivity variance happening. Really early on I thought all the disparities in reported dose response owed to variance in the accuracy of people's scales when dealing with such small weights, but at this point it does seem like some people really do need up to 5 or more times the dosages of others to get similar subjective effects. The range of response is very strange among recreational drugs, and, along with the NBOMes' potency and tendency towards rapid development of extreme tolerance, this adds to the unpredictability and potential dangerousness of the whole class. Salvinorin A is the only other drug taken to get high that immediately comes to mind where there's such an immense difference in dose sensitivity among the non-tolerant.

There have been reports of NBOMes injected intramuscularly that suggest this route is less potent than liquid insufflation (which bucks the potency/ROA trend), with speculative explanations about how the NBOMes might move through different types of body tissue. Emphasis on speculation.

Last edited:
Ok I just received a sample of 25I hcl from a reputable vendor but when I went to dissolve it I questioned it.to start off I used 91% ISO alcohol and it didn't seem to make a impression on the size so then I used hot distilled H20 but even that had no effect.Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me?I would really appreciate it because I was looking forward to sampling this.

Sounds like you might have freebase? Have you considered adding a small amount of something to lower the pH?

I was attributing the 2.5mg dosages down to the wild variation in sublingual efficiency between people. It's very easy to accidentally swallow some, and when that's the case the dosage may appear to be much higher. I've yet to see any of these wildly high dosages taken nasally.

25I hcl dissolves terribly in water. maybe a few mg/ml. etoh is much better, and will hold about 10-20x as much in solution

I have a feeling the variance in dose sensitivity has a lot to do with the tricky ROA's of this chem and that it's hard to absorb something buccally in an efficient way. I've never tried a complexed blotter yet, nor have I snorted it, so it may work way better but lots of people accidentally fucked up the absorption of the buccal hcl blotters.

Status
Not open for further replies.