• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question regarding mixing... I am thinking it maybe better to mix and keep in folded gloss magazine paper. I am just worried about mixing in a bag as I've seen some compounds such as etizolam seem to stick to the bag like some kind of electrostatic force is going on.

Try to find a better source of lactose - you do need the form used in health/pharm products. This is because it needs to be the refined granular form (you might get a more amorphous powder). I think you would be better using a small bowl-like container than folded paper. Essentially you're trying to replicate shear mixing. The baggies work fine (but doubled for potential splitting), but I hear you about electrostatic actives. However, I would think adding the first excipient dilution would reduce that issue.

I find alcohol has a similar property to that which shulgin saw in 2C-B. It is very easy to move in and out of the experience when one wants to. I think alcohol makes it very easy to move out of this mindset and that's why it seems like it dulls it more than with others.

Thanks for your help. And thank you everyone else who had safety concerns. I decided to go against the dry mixing. I will however be taking your advice on using lactose and dropping chemical onto the lactose individually (and storing them).

My next question, for which I will be searching this thread for the answer unless someone happens to know and posts, is what has been the highest concentration achieved easily with HCL in water? I'm looking to reach 30mg/ml solubility. I'll edit my post if I find my answer. Thanks.

Hey I have 800mcg blotters, but want to maximise potential so is e best way to put them in a teaspoon with.3ml warm water, wait for it to absorb, then squirt into my nose? Thanks

My next question, for which I will be searching this thread for the answer unless someone happens to know and posts, is what has been the highest concentration achieved easily with HCL in water? I'm looking to reach 30mg/ml solubility. I'll edit my post if I find my answer. Thanks.

You better have a micropippette for aliquoting doses at that concentration.

Hey I have 800mcg blotters, but want to maximise potential so is e best way to put them in a teaspoon with.3ml warm water, wait for it to absorb, then squirt into my nose? Thanks

This should work. I assume you mean put the blotters in 0.3ml of water, squish the blotters around to get as much NBOMe out of them as possible, and then draw the solution up in to a syringe for intranasal dosing? You obviously need to allow enough time for the NBOMe to wash out of the blotter paper, and it might be better to use warm vodka (rather than water) to increase solubility. Use psood0nym's safety needle technique: (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...HCl-powder?p=10515489&viewfull=1#post10515489)

psood0nym said:
You can use syringes for liquid insufflation. I weigh out around 10 mg of something like 25C and then dissolve in X insulin units of water such that 10 units = 250 mg, and then draw up 10 units (for U-100 syringes 100 units = 1 mL, I believe, so 10 units = 0.1 mL). Then I cut the very end of the syringe cap off so that when the cap is put back on the needle it creates an open-ended safety sheath extending just beyond the length of the needle. I test the syringe with normal water to make sure the squirt stream comes straight out without hitting the lip of the sheath. Then the NBOMe solution loaded sheathed syringe is stuck deep up my nostril and I squirt the solution straight in (might want to test this with normal water first). The pressure of the stream is strong enough that I don't even have to snort, and the volume of the solution is low enough that I don't have to worry about it overflowing the nasal cavity and dripping back out or down the back of my throat. It deposits the dose exactly where you want it. Then I just do the same until I get to 750 ug - 1 mg. Onset is rapid for liquid insufflated 25C so even if your mg scale is somewhat off for the original 10 mg you can still precisely titrate up this way in safely small steps until you know how many units = where you want to be. [I already posted this method and it was confirmed as successful by others in one of the NBOMe threads but I figured plenty of people have overlooked that post at this point]

Bit off-topic: I had taken about 2-3mg of 25i blotters last night and 1mg 25i the night before. I woke up about 7-8 hours later and am still having blurry vision and that slight body-sensation shift. (My eyes aren't dilated). I'm assuming this is just a bit of a hangover effect, not really concerned, but I was wondering how long it lasts? I did take a 5-htp capsule so hopefully this will speed up recovery. Thoughts?

Bit off-topic: I had taken about 2-3mg of 25i blotters last night and 1mg 25i the night before. I woke up about 7-8 hours later and am still having blurry vision and that slight body-sensation shift. (My eyes aren't dilated). I'm assuming this is just a bit of a hangover effect, not really concerned, but I was wondering how long it lasts? I did take a 5-htp capsule so hopefully this will speed up recovery. Thoughts?

thought's, the bigger the dose the longer its going to effect you, and i think the 5-htp will just prolong it because it has more 5-htp to attach too

Took 4 800mcg blotters using the above soaking and syringing up nose. Mild effects but not concordant with what 800x4mcgs should feel like.

Resolved to purchase 100mg online in HCL form. Theoretically, if I combined it with propylene glycol would that work as a nose dropper with .3ml =1mg?

Thanks

what's the purpose of dissolving 25i-nbome in propylene glycol?!

i know that the stuff on the blotters i have was dissolved in propylene glycol at one point. not sure why

any thoughts?

Does anyone know a good material to use for blotter? I'm currently using strips of toilet paper, which work great, but ends up gunking up inbetween the lips.

i know that the stuff on the blotters i have was dissolved in propylene glycol at one point. not sure why

any thoughts?

Since the dosage range of 25i is such a small amount, most scales can't read to ~1mg, so people weigh out an amount (50mg) and use volumetric measuring. Why propylene glycol, I'm not sure. I personally use water + acetate acid

Toilet paper? That sounds awful and mushy, no? Anyway, I use water color paper, I don't remember the exact thickness of it but you can probably look that up.

^^ yes just get the heavy paper from an art store.
or your can buy some blotter art if its worth it to you.... i have some on the wall :)

the freebase would dissolve better in propylene glycol than it would in water... maybe there is another reason also idk

Toilet paper? That sounds awful and mushy, no? Anyway, I use water color paper, I don't remember the exact thickness of it but you can probably look that up.

Its not as bad as it might sound, and I've tried a few different water color papers already, with no success. Looking around on the internet people seem to suggest #14. But do they mean 140lb? I have not seen any #14 watercolor paper

Does anyone know a good material to use for blotter? I'm currently using strips of toilet paper, which work great, but ends up gunking up inbetween the lips.

I use strips of paper towel, and it always remains in one piece when I remove it from my gums.

Its not as bad as it might sound, and I've tried a few different water color papers already, with no success. Looking around on the internet people seem to suggest #14. But do they mean 140lb? I have not seen any #14 watercolor paper

Yeah, 140lb I'm pretty sure. Works like a charm.

Propylene glycol is more viscous than water so will remain in the target area for maximum absorption time.

Also, it's used to help the absorption of nicotine on such patches and so could be useful even though I have the HCL?

Your thoughts?

Ps - TheUniverse, acetic acid isn't available near me in the uk- what else could I make a nasal drop from? Cheers x

Clear vinegar is a solution of 5% acetic acid in water. It'll be fine. You can also buy it online.

Hi, my second post.
I am on page 16, but I am jumping ahead to ask any of you if you have persistent muscle twitching since your last trip?

Friday, consumed 1.6mg insufflated, today is Monday and I still have a small muscle in the left side of my jaw that doesn't want to relax is a bit tight and twitches sometimes.
I assume since there is a 2 week tolerance comedown for this substance I should expect some residuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.