Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOH Thread
200px-25I-NBOH.svg.png

YPYwPQD.gif

External Links:

YPYwPQD.gif

Taken From Wikipedia

25I-NBOH (NBOH-2CI, Cimbi-27) is a derivative of the phenethylamine derived hallucinogen 2C-I. It acts as a potent agonist for the 5HT2A receptor, with a Ki of 0.061nM at the human 5HT2A receptor, making it some twelve times the potency of 2C-I itself.

Warning: This chemical is active in the microgram (µg) range! Please use extreme caution if working with this substance, a milligram scale and liquid measurement are VITAL! Please start with doses of 500µg or less!

25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE

poison.jpg

This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.

Examples of chemicals belonging to this family include 25i-NBOMe, 25c-NBOMe, 25i-NBOH, 25c-NBOH.
Nicknames include "25i", "25c", N-bomb, N-bome etc.

Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series, which must also be considered to apply to the NBOH compounds:

25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
  • We don't know how it kills.
  • People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
  • We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
  • If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
  • If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
  • If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
  • A good rule of thumb these days is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
  • If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!
25x is difficult to dose properly
  • Tolerance builds quickly, but toxicity may still occur.
  • Doses can often be unpredictable and uneven, even from the same sheet.
  • There is an unknown but narrow margin between a fun dose, and an overdose.
  • Reactions may vary wildly between individuals, but can also be inconsistent for the same person. Previous successful experiences offer no guarantees.

NBOMe substances are cheap and widely available, however they are not well understood, and have caused a number of deaths. There are safer and (arguably) better substances to begin with than these. Know your drugs, do your research, and spread the word!

And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:

The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.

As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.

It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be x.x mg (xxxxu g).

Insufflating doses further increases the risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an analogue of 25i-NBOMe, but the phenolic group makes it likely that it is less well absorbed

It's an analogue of 25i-NBOMe, but the phenolic group makes it likely that it is less well absorbed

The NBOH's are equipotent with the NBOMe's, but have a little shorter duration of action. There doesn't seem to be any problem crossing the blood-brain barrier, as you're suggesting. Probably the OH forms an intramolecular Hydrogen-bond with the secondary amine. That was also the reason Shulgin suggested for 4-OH-tryptamines being able to cross the blood-brain barrier so effectively.

There have been people who tried it, treat it like 25I-NBOMe and you won't go wrong.

It's very similar in binding affinity to the methylated compound (NBOMe).

After i got 25mgs of 25I-Nboh i waited more than 2 weeks to have zero tolerance with any substance taken before, last one i took was a fake 2C-B-fly.
Weighed 4mg with an accurate scale and dissolved in 4 ml of hot water with 20% alchol 96.
Since i'm already used with all 25I, 25B, 25C and 25D Nbomes and i was searching for a strong +3 experience i started snorting 1ml so 1mg of 25i-Nboh.
The coming up was pretty fast, like for the Nbome, felt it in 5 mins and after 20 mins i was already on a good +3 with a lot of great visuals around my room, great euphoria and a similar bodyload of 25I-nbome.
I was so thrilled that i added 0.5ml after 30 mins, so another 0.5mg, and it just increased the experience, still not too much, not overwhelming for me.
I spent 2 hours of the peak watching a demential movie with my gf, speaking and having fun with her, like i usually do with her on Nbomes.
She was sober in the first 2 1/2 hours, then she took 1 mg too of the Nboh and had a similar experience, she said it was a great substance very similar to 25I-Nbome.
So when she snorted it i took it again too all the remaining that was around 1.5ml, my peak at that point was already fading.
As i expected i just wasted it since i didn't have the same effect, not even as 1mg, the great visuals didn't come back, it simply extended the trip without reaching the past peak.
In the end it is another great chem, really very similar to the 25I-Nbome, maybe Nbome visuals are slightly stronger at the same dose but the Nboh imo has little less bodyload at strong doses, not that the 25I-Nbome one is a problem for me anyway.
It just shares all the great aspects of the 25I-Nbome and imo is a little less potent.
I was able to sleep after around +11 hours from when i took it the first time.

According to wikipedias, 25i-nboh is only 12 times potent 2ci when 25i-nbome is 16 so that gives a little more leeway when dosing.
Any chance this will be orally active?

are there any more reports on this one? I just picked up a sample of this in the HCL form and the MSDS says it's soluble in water. Does this mean it would be fine to dose orally? I'm in the same boat as azzo in that I've worked with 25b,25c, 25d, and 25i NBOMe. 25i-NBOMe was my least fav though.

Some guys that i know tried it too with snorting ROA and they didn't like it so much because they said it was too similar to LSD and they were searching for something different, but well they aren't really trustable psychonauts, more like junkies that take everything that comes in their hands without knowing much of it.
Anyway treat it like the 25I-Nbome and you'll be safe.
I can't help on oral activity because i stopped using them that way since it doesn't work on me and i hate that taste.

Report back your impressions when you have tested it please :) Gl Hf

trans-4.7 is very interesting, but not one we're likely to see anytime soon.. 25CN-NBOH looks simpler but I have a feeling that NBOH's won't work well in vivo because of metabolism by glucuronidation of the free phenol.

Actually, the 25X-NBOH's are quite active, but for some reason have not made much of an appearance. 25B-NBOH is active sublingually or nasally at 300-400 ug, comparable to 25B-NBOMe. However, it has rather different pharmacokinetics, with a short peak of about 1 hour, then a quick dropoff to baseline in 1-2 hours. Total time, 3-4 hours, about half that of the NBOMe. This suggests more rapid metabolism, possibly due to glucuronidation, as you suggest. However, the pharmacokinetics of the NB's (no substituent on the benzyl) is very similar to NBOH's, and they are not substrates for glucuronidation. The NB's are also weaker, with activity at 6-12 mg.

So, judging from this thread, it has been a little over 2 weeks since I have taken any 25x... How much longer should I wait before the nBOH?

Two weeks is the bare minimum. Even at this interval I noticed tolerance.

^To pretty much any phen IME, I've noticed that 25x create a pretty heavy tolerance that sticks around for a while longer than other substances.

My specific experience is with 25I-NBOMe but the bomamines all seem to cause similar tolerance. If you want to do this to gather useful data then you should ensure the other variables are strictly controlled.

We can't find any of this "plenty of info" you talk about, that's the problem. I've offered to collate any information you can find but you've not managed managed to produce any.

Edit: I've given this thread a jolly good purge and merged in the single informative post I could find. If you want there to be more information in here you can either find it or create it.

This isn't a harm reduction thread, it's a knowledge reduction thread.

You can't find them now because you (or someone) deleted my posts where I linked you to it so that you could copy it. It's cool if you want to troll me though, you KNOW it exists. You were even on one of the other threads I'm pretty sure, and the whole beginning of this thread was mods saying they were trying to get the other thread undeleted.

The one that had the MOST info. This is the Third AND least informative thread on this chem.

Just do a fuckin google search for "25I-NBOH Bluelight" this is NOT the first thread about this but is by far the LEAST informative.

You guys are acting like I'm asking you to unclose the small and handy you guys made for me, when I first learned about this stuff. I'm not asking for the thread back. I am asking you to stop talking to me like you are, and just bring all the shit over here that we had on the other threads.

I have now individually screened every post about 25I-NBOH in PD and individually merged the relevant ones into this thread, taking care to ensure there is minimal disruption. If there is any further information which I've missed then you will need to do the same as I have and copy it in here manually.

The thread you refer to It appears to have been accidentally deleted but google's cached copy indicated that it had nothing which warranted copying over. I made it very clear that we would be happy to copy over any additional information that you could find but it appears that like us, you couldn't find any.

I think my tone is quite amicable considering the amount of work you've created here and the way in which you went about getting it done. As NeighbourhoodThreat said in the cleansed portion of the thread, we are not here for your convenience.

If there is any further information which I've missed then you will need to do the same as I have and copy it in here manually.
Oh... This is the thread with the info. You have it here now :) Thanks .

^it has already been tasted by other forum members... too bad the original S&H thread has disappeared

here are some relevant threads i found by searching this forum for 'nboh'
The Big & Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread and More from the same thread

The info from the original small and handy is copied here now right? Or am I mistaken? I may be, I haven't actually seen the thread since it was deleted...

Here is an old post of mine about NBOH that apparently has less value than shit talking.

*Part removed about comparison of visual appearance of the drugs. Colors and textures mean very little and can for a big part be a function of how the drug is synthesized and not its identity. You should not judge a drug by how it looks. You probably meant well but this "apparently useful information" can be abused and this can be very dangerous.*

I am going to try the NBOMe first, so I can compare it to reports here and my personal experiences with other phenys. But there WILL be some reports on comparison of dosage (etc) VERY very soon.

Shaggyfin, you know what you could do which would be helpful? Order some reagent tests (marquis, ehrlich, etc) and post some photos of the colour changes that occurred when exposed to 25i-nboh. That would add some information which is not currently in the public domain.