• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread (part 2) ver. "My skin feels like lightning"

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25C?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

atara

Bluelighter
The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread (part 2) ver. "My skin feels like lightning"

Welcome to the Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread

Synonym: NBOMe-2C-C / Chemical Name 2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine

YEXBj.png

Description: Psychedelic / entactogen

Dosage: 200 - 1000 micrograms, intranasal or sublingual; 50-500 micrograms, smoked (as freebase).

Administration: strictly parenteral.

Duration: 4-8 hours

Previous Big and Dandy thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/518529-The-Big-and-Dandy-NBOMe-2C-C-(25C-NBOMe)-Thread-(New!)

Related threads:

25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE

poison.jpg

This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.

Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:

25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
  • We don't know how it kills.
  • People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
  • We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
  • If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
  • If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
  • If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
  • A good rule of thumb is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
  • If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!

And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:

The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.

As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.

It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be 0.9 mg (900 ug).

Insufflating doses further increases the risk.

Figured the old one was getting a bit long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon as I'm at the lappy I'm gonna be on the search for this one.... Sounds amazing.

On reflection of my trip last weekend a few highlights:

Anyone notice the AMAZING colours/hues that come into play with this? It was extremely colourful, everything was so much brighter. One of the craziest things was that shadows even had colour depending on what was around them. My blue wallpaper influenced certain shadows to be blue while my red t-shirt caused my white bed sheets to have a lovely red glow.

Tactile Sensation played a big role, this is one of the noticeable 2c side effects that I felt carried over - no complaints there.

Also, I insufflated this stuff through liquid dosing. Did anyone else find that the visuals of this stuff came to a real quick halt, over about ten minutes the visuals suddenly almost completely disappeared. I still felt the headspace, but for me this is common with most psychedelics until I wake up the next morning or I stay up into the early hours and by that point it's gone.

First I'd heard of stinging pain, though a friend once told me he had experienced an "excruciating" bodyload on 2c-I characterized by a stabbing pain in his shins. Maybe this is a less common reaction to phenethylamine derivative psychedelics.

Is this anything more than can be explained by vasoconstriction? Not everyone necessarily has to have to be equally susceptible to high blood pressure and muscle / capillary issues...

It does some times make my skin tickle, but in a rather unpleasant way. But that's normal for me on some psyches
I did have some chestpains the day after... But that's probably a quincedence

I got skin tickling, pins and needles and a peculiar pain I can only relate to a wasp sting. These continued through most of the experience and afterwards as well. I was sublingualing it and swallowing after 20 mins.

Anyone notice the AMAZING colours/hues that come into play with this? It was extremely colourful, everything was so much brighter.

I've only tried 350µg via insuflation (250µg/ml in 20% alcohol solution) but I've also noticed this spectacular color enhancement while looking at some nice travel pictures while coming down. The color where much brighter and colorful. I didn't see hues though. My mind was so clear during the experience that it was only in the next morning when I looked at the same pictures for the second time that I really realized that I was more influenced than I thought when looking at theses pics the first time.

I've also found that the visual component tends to stop quite abruptly..Maybe rectal administration Could make the plateau longer than nasal ?

I'm curious if even sublinguial makes a difference, but I don't think it will be a route for me due to the dose differences.

Has anyone tried dosing their way to the spot they wish over say a half hour > hour? Was the trip the same strength but even easier to go into? I'd be interested to here as this was really good with the 2cs for me but it's not really possible with acid due to the onset.

^With most fast onset psychedelics (whether it be due to quick metabolism orally or because you IMd it or something) I've found doing the full dose at once results in an overall more profound experience, even if the onset can be hectic. However, because 25C tends to be such a lucid experience, I don't think it's a big a deal (with a strong ego dissolver or head fucker it's more important). Still, tolerance development is rapid with it in my experience, so I try to get it all dosed via either IM injection or liquid insufflation within an hour.

Last time I did 25C I had to do ~2.5 mg of it over an hour to get where I wanted, which is unusual (my usual dose is 1 mg via IM or liquid insufflation). I weighed out 4 mg on one scale, then dumped it on another scale that registered it as 5 mg, then re-weighed on both scales and got the same figures. I dissolved it in saline and used liquid measurement to liquid insufflate ~700 ug in 7 insulin units by spraying it into my nasal membranes. This resulted in a generic psychedelic body vibration only. I never swallowed any as far as I could tell. I had tried IM injecting 25I the week previous, twice, each time only getting a light experience (no visuals at all). Over the weekend I did 4-ho-DPT and DPT with aMT and tripped nicely, so the 25I did not establish a tolerance to psychedelics. I thought maybe I had bad 25I, but then it took so much to trip off of the 25C I've used successfully at 1 mg four times previously using the same measurement method and scales. I have no idea what's going on with the NBOMes and me.

I've no idea how you guys are dosing that high already, Especially IM! That 500ug was a real nice introductory dose for me and I love good doses of 2C-E and acid. Is that a tolerance build you'd say?

I've no idea how you guys are dosing that high already, Especially IM! That 500ug was a real nice introductory dose for me and I love good doses of 2C-E and acid. Is that a tolerance build you'd say?

I wonder if it has to do with free base vs hydrochloride. The free base is much lower solubility in water, so would be absorbed much more slowly in the absence of a solubilizing agent like cyclodextrin.

I have the HCl. If you look back at Erny's early posts you'll see there is wide variation in sensitivity to the NBOMes, with him needing multiple milligrams in some cases. I'm in the normal sensitivity range for most phenethylamines and tryptamines, though.

At first I thought the reported variance just owed to the imprecise science of dosing at sub-milligram levels using milligram scales and water (and that might explain some cases). But more and more it's looking like the NBOMes are unpredictable with regard to doses between users. Everyone should start low. Tolerance, or lack thereof, to psychedelics from other classes does not necessarily mean anything when starting with NBOMes.

I've the HCL too, I'd say I take standard doses for phens and trypts as all of those I tend to just follow the normal / strong dose on Erowid and get by just fine. We need a few more trip reports on this thing, I'm planning to go to an amusement park on the stuff so I'll see about writing one afterwards as that would be a particularly different report.

Soon to be acquiring 20mg of the HCL. I haven't really been able to find a solid answer regarding degradation. My plan was to dissolve the 20mg in 20ml of water, but seeing as this is roughly 35-40 doses I am concerned with storing it for several months. Any advice on helping prolong the shelf life of this compound when prepared in a liquid dilution would be greatly appreciated!

I'd be confident in saying this will be a fairly stable chemical and provided you keep it in an amber vial in the dark it'll certainly last enough time for you to dose it all without potency loss.

So you can smoke it?

We were wondering about that... No one wanted to be the guinea pig.

Atara, if you care for me to do it, I am pretty well versed in this chem. And can type up everything I can think of that i know about it.

Has anyone else noticed that this one doesn't seem to build up much of a tolerance to itself, but is pretty strongly cross tolerance with other psychedelics?

Did a little nasal spray earlier in the day, and ended up doing 5 drops from a vial of strong acid that night. This acid has been blowing people's minds it is so strong, 5 should have had me off my rocker. I went to sleep about 4 hours later. Other occasions, I have smoked DMT while on it with hardly any effects.

We find appropriate sublingual dosage to be more along the 700ug-1.4mg range. Intranasal at 500ug-1mg.

I pushed it as far as 5mg one time, minor muscle tension was noted, I tolerate this compound well though. No need to take it this far, but I was curious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.