• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

I find it pretty empty and boring compared to ketamine. Ketamine is wild, yeah, but even when the universe is inexplicably never going to be the same or has broken entirely, it's comforting, it's natural, it's going to be okay. Whereas with this stuff I just feel dissociated and there's no content, which I don't find comforting personally, but to each their own of course.

mmm, i don't find it boring. somehow took a nap on a decent dose. when i woke up i was somewhere completely different. not serotonin hallucinogen style; i was in another world with no resemblance to my actual location.

don't get me wrong; i love k . not even saying i like 2-dfck more. saying i don't think it's an inferior knock off.

mmm, i don't find it boring. somehow took a nap on a decent dose. when i woke up i was somewhere completely different. not serotonin hallucinogen style; i was in another world with no resemblance to my actual location.

don't get me wrong; i love k . not even saying i like 2-dfck more. saying i don't think it's an inferior knock off.

On a strong dose of 2fdck i found myself transported to some innner city apartment where it sort of felt like i was an object on the shelf.

Another time i recall struggling to come to terms with whether or not i was real or alive. I remember asking myself questions like, "do i exist?", "am i alive".

There is ultimately no value in the dissociative headspace, it is so egocentric.

As a junkie i enjoyed IV ketamine the most. IM and intranasal just felt weird. IV had a heat to it that i enjoyed.

[edit: pretty sure i already asked you that. benzos, you know?]

about disso a being egocentric and without value, i disagree strongly when it comes to mxpr. for me, that drug has no recreational value but thought me much about ... grace.

Last edited:
Dissos are VERY prone to delusion and ego games that make you think you're not playing ego games. That being said, they can also lead to true insight and life improvement, if used responsibly and with intent and honesty.

Does anyone here enjoy using 10-20mg insufflated 3-4x in a night just to sorta chill out and relax? It's a tiny tiny dose apparently but I still get decent effects from it and enjoy it.

Does anyone here enjoy using 10-20mg insufflated 3-4x in a night just to sorta chill out and relax? It's a tiny tiny dose apparently but I still get decent effects from it and enjoy it.

Yeah ive been doing that a bit. Sort of reminds me of weed combined with a shot of alcohol when used in those doses. Its the best way to use it imo.

I personally enjoyed 2fdck with ab a 100mg IM shot with a left over IV shot. You definitely have to be careful, as to not k-hole with a needle in your arm or falling into things. I never got much effect from the drug when i tried to snort it, and it burned a lot. I know nothing about how safe it is to IV this substance, I am just personally saying how I got the most out of this substance. Mainly when i IM'd/IV'd it,..the afterglow i would receive was long and chill [will keep u up and vibing for HOURS]..and the come up was intense [esp with music playing,.. similar dissociating effect to Nitrious the ear OooOOoOoOOoOoo]. The K hole was always underwhelming..mostly just nothing sometimes vague memories and actually i think you are fairly subconsciously physically active while holed on this substance. I.E. Me interacting with thing and comming out of hole like wtf i remember nothing.]

EDIT: I hear this substance is now banned in China, and most vendors are raising the price.

EDITEDIT: Also i find it synergies well with 4-aco-dmt..just becareful because dosing substances as potent as that is hard,..esp while IVing

Last edited:
Deltoid 27G needle , best for K likely the same.

I'd definitely say vastus lateralis is a much safer site for a first time IM user. Although it's uncommon, you can give yourself SIRVA if you stick a needle in your deltoid without knowing what you're doing.

Last edited:
If only I had some 3-methoxy-2-desfluorodeschloro-N-ethylnorketamine

First person who correctly identifies that goofily named molecule gets a <3 rating on their post for knowing their chemistry.

If only I had some 3-methoxy-2-desfluorodeschloro-N-ethylnorketamine

First person who correctly identifies that goofily named molecule gets a <3 rating on their post for knowing their chemistry.
I'm nothing close to a chemist so please have mercy on my ignorance but is this not MXE?

Just flushed a gram of this stuff in the toilet. Got two grams the other day. Started around 3pm on Friday doing bumps while watching South park, then a few more bumps while watching a a great anime called Your Name, between 3pm and 22:30 I had done about 250 mgs. I didn't use scales up until then but I reckon I had a bout a dozen bumps all around the 20 mgs range. I then measured what I had left, 800 mgs, but these guys always put like 50 mgs or even more, their grams are generous.

I wanted really bad to hole and since I had never managed to properly hole on this stuff as you would on O-PCE or MXE, I just did the whole 800 mgs in one fat line and kept the drip in my mouth, squashing around like Listerine as this stuff is good sublingual.

First few hours were like a K-hole, dark, but not being dragged through landscapes, just darkness, some open eyed visuals but it lacked any of the interesting revelations, psychedelia that ketamine has, just random visuals, for a while the euphoria lasted but then I got extremely dysphoric, heart pounding, sweating, cold and hot, felt like being poisoned. I felt trapped in a K-hole that had no meaning, no insights, visuals that did not make sense like on real Ket. Just a dark room that would regularly change and become something else but with me as a cold, detached spectator.

I have done this stuff at least 30 or 40 times. I have done whole grams in two lines right away before, as I have done whole grams just by putting in my mouth and letting it melt without puking, the other times I had less side effects.

This stuff is good in the bump range, keep the bumps small, but constant as you need to keep the euphoria going, it is really short lived while side effects like stimulation last for ages, even more than on PCP analogues like 3-meo-pce (which is 100 times better).

If you stick to small bumps watching anime it's alright but I feel it's completely useless for real introspection, for real holing, I mean you do hole but it lacks the interesting stuff of a good MXE or ket hole or a O-PCE hole.

I got rid of the other gram as when I did the 800 mgs it was 22:30, at 11:30 am I was still seeing stuff on the ceiling and at times struggling to realize I was in my room, also nausea, incredibly strong headache, cold and sweat and increased heart rate even though I took flunitrazolam, clonazolam, flu-alprazolam and buprenorphine trying to sleep, to no avail, until late next afternoon.

The last time I had done this I had mixed it with MXPr and had one of the best holes in my life, but then I also did MXPr on its own and it was magnificent, this stuff is like weak ket at small doses, maybe a bit more euphoric but you have to chase it, at high doses the hole if you actually ,manage to get there is annoying and you just lie there waiting for it to wear off with bad kidney pain and random visuals with no sense and no life changing wow, I get the mechanics of the universe moments like I had on MXPr.

Right now I could do with a couple of bumps, but I know that I would later turn down the lights and try to hole again and do large doses that would fuck me up until tomorrow, so the flushing was good, fuck it. My health is worth more, I'll have some nice weed and another beer, some clonaz, flunitraz, flu-alpraz and watch a movie.

Take care lads.

I like DCK better, MXPr better, 3-meo-pce better, normal ket better, MXE and O-PCE. Least favourite disso with DXM and Diphenidine (5 days in intensive therapy in 2014 because of that).

Bizar to hear all the negative reactions, I actually love this stuff. Really euphoric and a nice antidepressant afterglow. I use it for meditation and I find it really useful for immersion in sound etc. It also makes visualisation of chakras etc much easier. Like it heightens your spiritual abilities or something or just makes you delusional :p. Also when watching series / playing games you like it feels like a mood lifting compound for me. Even used on a festival it is a win for me. The purity seems much higher than the analogues, clear crystals like you expect a pure compound to be.

I miss this stuff. Used to be available domestically in the US but not anymore.

I actually have a gram of some yellow batch of it but I refuse to take it. Not sure what is wrong with it but it feels toxic.

I preferred occasionally in small amounts, up to maybe 40mg snorted. I took it mostly for its antidepressant properties. High doses (80mg+) made me feel weird and I almost always regretted taking it at that point.

I miss this stuff. Used to be available domestically in the US but not anymore.

I actually have a gram of some yellow batch of it but I refuse to take it. Not sure what is wrong with it but it feels toxic.

I preferred occasionally in small amounts, up to maybe 40mg snorted. I took it mostly for its antidepressant properties. High doses (80mg+) made me feel weird and I almost always regretted taking it at that point.
This stuff is still around and I have been finding myself deep in it and Ketamine for a while now. Kinda like to start with the K and go to the 2FDCK. Or is it the other way around? Low doses of the 2F and holing with K.

Mmm mm mmm this is a delicious batch of white small crystals. Been sniffing bumps occasionally for a couple weeks now and I much prefer this batches cleanliness to the clear big shards I was fuckin wit last year.

It’s hard af to hole on this unless I just hit it bump after bump, but the high is clean AF for me, feels even cleaner than most ket I’ve done. I’m pretty sure these few grams will make it to next summer (fingers crossed I have the self control)

Bottom line this stuff rocks as a small bumps interspersed with good ganja, loving the reliable euphoria from 30ish mg every 20-30 mins

I tried this substance yesterday. A friend of mine had given me some to experiment with in low doses, with the idea that it might help with mood.

Bad idea! Only 10mg gave me a certain mental confusion (fog), a feeling of being a bit retarded, accompanied by a tugging in my head. I had felt this type of sensation (much less strong) with the mxe, but here it was quite disturbing. I ended up with a headache and consumed some CBD and a quarter of valium hoping to reduce the neurotoxicity.

This stuff seems toxic, it feels like poison, to my body at least. The rest of it ended up in my garbage can and I don't plan on ever using it again. Nor any dissociative actually.

Today, my mood seemed to be improved, but I could slightly feel what some call "mania". And tonight my emotional state was quite sensitive, which led to arguments with a loved one.

Take care !

Is anyone getting 2FDCK? Seems like it’s gone and been replaced with other analogues.