• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

For anyone with social anxiety I absolutely would recommend a low dose of this one (no more than 30mg) for socializing. Is the only thing i´ve found that lets me be almost totally sober while having 0 stupid thoughts about "omg are people looking at me?" etc...

Only use i´ve found it´s that one, recreational use has been boring and underwhelming to say the least, but in low doses it´s truly amazing

It was honestly a whole lot more enjoyable at those lower dosages, where adding small amounts lead to a longer, drawn out experience, but not neccessarily heavier, having it hit me all at once was uncomfortable after the initial washings of euphoria, cold and clinical is how you could describe it yeah.

The anti-depressant qualities interest me the most in ketamine, was hoping this would have a similar effect, it did not. The lower dosages, maybe, this last one, it had the opposite effect. Kinda reminiscent of the following:

There's some ocd in me, having no control over the experience, letting go, etc, it can be challenging when the substance doesn't seem to want to work with you. Might be important to mention, I dunno, ymmv, what's not for me might be the shit for anyone else. Somewhat comforting to read others think the same way though, lol. I'll stick to low dose 2-fdck if I ever decide to try it again.

"[We] unexpectedly observed delayed-onset dysphoria, worsening anxiety and suicidal thinking in two of the three subjects with obsessive-compulsive disorder and extensive psychiatric comorbidity but minimal depressive symptoms at the start of infusion."

Sounds much like what happened to me. I don't suffer from OCD proper, but I have some traits, including an extremely addictive personality (drug addiction has been suggested by some to be an obsessive compulsive spectrum disorder in its own right).

I think all the 2f-dck I bought is racemic. While I can only buy esketamine where I live. It is really hard to get racemic ketamine.
Perhaps that explains the perceived difference in potency and the duration? Racemic ketamine is about 2/3 the potency of esketamine and also has a longer duration

What results do you get with liebermann and marquis? i checked on reddit i should get no reaction with both but i actually got some colors instead

For anyone with social anxiety I absolutely would recommend a low dose of this one (no more than 30mg) for socializing. Is the only thing i´ve found that lets me be almost totally sober while having 0 stupid thoughts about "omg are people looking at me?" etc...

Only use i´ve found it´s that one, recreational use has been boring and underwhelming to say the least, but in low doses it´s truly amazing

Yes i found the same thing. Makes me want to trial it again at low doses. High doses are weird and dysphoric, where i just want it to be over.

Last edited:
I find 2f-DCK pretty boring and cold, it really doesn't hold a candle to ketamine, though it is similar. Interesting how the chlorine makes such a difference, as 2k-DCK is just ketamine with the chlorine atom replaced with a fluorine.

My friends were doing 2f-DCK the other night, they offered it to me but I turned it down. I would have done ketamine though, or DCK, or.... MXE =D Or MXPr. I just don't care for this one.

It's also interesting how 2f-DCK is better and more potent orally than nasally, whereas ketamine is much less potent orally. Actually pretty much every other ACH I've tried besides ketamine is better and more or equally potent orally as it is nasally.

Are you sure? Cause using this website http://www.swisstargetprediction.ch/? with 2fdck’s SMILES predicted it has something to do with serotonin and i read all dissociatives have at least indirect effects on serotonin (?)

This is the page for 2fdck btw http://old.swisstargetprediction.ch/result.php?job=1336579132&organism=Homo_sapiens

Wait for somebody else to chime in that will know for 100% sure. Doing some more reading elsewhere on the night and it seems that 2F-DCK does act on Serotonin to a small degree but they are saying it's negligible. I've heard of people combining it with MDMA to great success which makes me think it shouldn't be a problem. But just hold off for now okay I'm sure you'll have more responses shortly.

Slight worrying if the effect on the serotonin transporter means it's getting blocked, because that does equal reuptake inhibition. But it's not as if psychiatry doesn't combine meds as well, stacking serotonergic chemicals only becomes potentially lethal if the specific mechanisms differ.

And if Charlie's right and it's combinable with even a serotonin releaser, then a fortiori you're well within the safe zone adding a potential SSRI to an actual SSRI.

If still in doubt, then start low and work your way up. You'll feel serotonin syndrome slowly nearing that way, if ever. It's quite the unmistakable feeling.

Does anyone know how liebermann reacts with 2fdck? It shouldn't react at all according to reddit but what i got sent turns faint yellow with liebermann and no reaction (as it should be according to reddit) with marquis. I did a quick research on reddit and some user had something like yellow with liebermann, so maybe r/reagenttesting is wrong or liebermann is inconsistent. I’m genuinely quite confused as i tried 3 eu different clearnet vendors and still none of the 3 batches reacted 100% how reddit says, idk if i am being giga trolled

Last edited:
Yes it does. It's kinda like ketamine but heavier and way more potent. Reminds me of MXE a bit too, but colder. My best experience with it was listening to a bunch of music and only sort of knowing what was going on, but it gave me a lot of inner journeys that went with the music.

How to best inject IM 2f-dck or ketamine

I tried about 50mg and 100mg 2fdck n my leg muscle and noticed nothind. Solved it in warm water in a shot glass and used the smalles sirrenge I could find,

----------------------------------------------------
Side note

I have a huge tolerance for 2f-dck, a normal snif of 2fdck is like being a bit tipsy on alcohol

All the best,
Blue Rick

Yes it does. It's kinda like ketamine but heavier and way more potent. Reminds me of MXE a bit too, but colder. My best experience with it was listening to a bunch of music and only sort of knowing what was going on, but it gave me a lot of inner journeys that went with the music.
Interesting, I find 2f-dck a bit warmer, perhaps because it is more sedating.

How to best inject IM 2f-dck or ketamine

I tried about 50mg and 100mg 2fdck n my leg muscle and noticed nothind. Solved it in warm water in a shot glass and used the smalles sirrenge I could find,

----------------------------------------------------
Side note

I have a huge tolerance for 2f-dck, a normal snif of 2fdck is like being a bit tipsy on alcohol

All the best,
Blue Rick
best to muscle in the buttocks because it is a huge muscle and does not cause much discomfort in comparison with shoulders or other muscles.

this drug is sick. not knock off k. it's similar, yeah. but it's heavier, calmer, more comforting. emphasis on "more," because k itself it pretty comforting.

too bad it and k mess up your bladder. still, for the occasional use, i give this one a thumbs up.