• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

My liver has been hurting an awfull lot from using 2-f-dck the last two days. Will it also hurt if I use it by insufflation instead of orally .question mark.

^ with ketamine, oral administration significantly increases the direct exposure of the liver to ketamine as it goes through the first pass metabolic process. I think there's around a 300% increase, and same for the bile duct due to the relatively direct conduit through the digestive system to these organs.

Assuming the metabolic process that 2f-dck goes through is similar, which is not too unlikely, then it's also not an unreasonable assumption that insufflation would reduce liver exposure and first pass metabolism to some extent - but not completely, your liver will still be exposed systemically to the drug so if you suspect you are causing it injury, insufflation is not a sufficient preventative measure.

Took 25 + another 25 ~20 mins in after seeing if 5mg did anything half an hour before initial dosage. What's with me thinking the clearheaded headspace of these last few psychedelics I took will lead to anywhere significant unless I go to heroic dosages? Too little 2C-D (25+10mg), too little DALT (50+70mg), too little 2-FDCK, no wonder it's kinda pissing me off, I need a breakthrough after dipping my toes in this puddle.

Never tried ketamine yet, my diss oc is dxm and this feels exactly like something inbetween a 1st and second stage plateau, only cleaner, totally clean actually, no dirty stimulation, uneasiness or nausea, just a reall mellow slightly dissociated state., great mood booster, longer after effects than total duration of the trip, which was pretty much done by the 4th hour. Fun stuff but not real introspective, curious if a slightly higher dosage of like 60-70mg's all at once will be more satisfying.

What would be a normal dose and how would it be perfect to consume the 2-FDCK?

I have read that snorted is very weak and that sublingual is strong.

So, what is the best option? Orally, snorted, sublingual...

Last edited:
Personally I have found nasal to be much less effective than oral.

I meant oral, sublingual is generally quicker and more potent than oral for pretty much anything. But I usually use dissos orally because I find that for most of them, it produces the fullest and longest-lasting experience.

But 2-FDCK in oral is less strong that real Ket, true? When you says oral, you mean in capsules for example?

Capsules, sure, just by swallowing it. Personally I just put powders in my mouth and swallow them without capsules but whatever way you want to get them down.

2f-DCK is less potent than ketamine in general. Snorted it's less potent than snorted ketamine, but I find it more potent than snorted ketamine when taken orally. It seems substantially more effective orally than snorted which is weird because ketamine is the opposite, it's not very effective orally compared to snorted.

It is curious, if 2-FDCK is taken orally, is it more potent than snorted Ketamine?

What is a good dose to start with 2-FDCK orally?

It depends on your tolerance. I saw someone get totally floored for quite some time on 50mg orally. I took I think 50mg orally and it was quite strong. I find it more potent than nasal ketamine when taken orally. However subjectively ketamine is a better trip.

Seems like I wasted my 2FDCK if it works fine orally... I snorted it all.

It depends on your tolerance. I saw someone get totally floored for quite some time on 50mg orally. I took I think 50mg orally and it was quite strong. I find it more potent than nasal ketamine when taken orally. However subjectively ketamine is a better trip.

And, in your experience, what do you think would be stronger, 2-FDCK orally or nasal Ketamine?

Like I just said in my last post, 2f-DCK orally is stronger than nasal K, for me. :) But not as nice of a trip.

Yes, I guess it will also depend on the tolerance of each one...But I think it is best to start with 50mg as you said, because I think 100mg orally would be too much. All this I say about what you have told me and your experience :)

Oral 2f-dck is definitely stronger than oral ketamine, so much so that it is a viable ROA (unlike ketamine).

Well, for start, I will take one 50mg capsules, sounds good? How long does it take to take effect since I take the first capsule of 50mg?

When I took 50mgs of 2F-DCK intranasal it barely did much at all. The same amount of Ketamine would of had me a little wonky for sure. But when I took 75mgs orally I became very dissociated for a few hours and had a good time. It was deff strong at that level and about an hour out of nowhere it hit me like a ton of bricks and I was out in public also. It's something I'd definitely get more of it is really cheap and more easily accessible than regular K for me personally. It does have this little bit of a cold/icy kinda feel but I dig it and so do some of my friends.

Fun stuff but not real introspective, curious if a slightly higher dosage of like 60-70mg's all at once will be more satisfying.
Nope. Week and a half later and no difference with 65mg at once. Such a weird substance at these low dosages, nothing going on almost, no headfuck whatsoever. Usually smoking a bit of weed kicks it off, but that didn't help much either, drinking a bit of alcohol with it went fine as well. Nothing more but an enjoyable mood stabilizer so far.

When I took 50mgs of 2F-DCK intranasal it barely did much at all. The same amount of Ketamine would of had me a little wonky for sure. But when I took 75mgs orally I became very dissociated for a few hours and had a good time. It was deff strong at that level and about an hour out of nowhere it hit me like a ton of bricks and I was out in public also. It's something I'd definitely get more of it is really cheap and more easily accessible than regular K for me personally. It does have this little bit of a cold/icy kinda feel but I dig it and so do some of my friends.

So, do you recommend starting with 80mg better than with 50mg?