• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

Hi guys, my dog has been snorting high doses of 2f_dck over the course of 2 or 4 months abusing it (with pauses of few. Weeks inbetween.

Until the effect became from gigantic trips to just a relaxed feeling to barely nothing.

Now dog just injected about 50mg IM for the first time. Whent smoothly and nothing crazy. But I read the reports here on 20mg making dogs go into space. And my dog doesn't feel the typical 2fcdk effect.

My dog prepared a syringe, filled a teaspoon of warm water and dissolved about 50mg of 2fdck. Put it in the syringe and injected it with 90° into a quad muscle in my leg. I only feel only relaxed and sleepy.

Since morning 8/9:00 My dog used about 50/100 2-fma oral and snorted with much experience in amfetamines and fluor amfetamines.
. From 12:00 dog also drank about a half liter of wine, 2 half liters of beer and since morning from 8 to 12:30 also usedabout 5x 0,15 mg Clonazolam.

(dog has high tolerance to every substance listed in this post.)

Did dog do something wrong with the first injection of 2fdck?

or just too much tolerance to al or things blocking eachother?

I feel fine but puzzled and trying to be safe.

like to hear some thoughts.
Greets BlueRick

Seems like you just build up a huge tolerance to 2-f-dck. They have no cross-tolerance.

Had awesome very introspective hole on this.
IV 100MLGS.
Hated MXE, really liked this. Clean and short.
My IV Buprenorphine afterwords had more punch too.
NMDA Receptor?

Is this around still?
Heard its not very potent up teh nose.
But intramuscular its close to real K.
Slightly weaker but longer duration, would be nice to try again, had an icy feeling to it.
Like vinter ketamine or something like that.

Yeah its still around. The time i tried snorting 45mgs was fun but when i took 85mgs orally was when i had a more profound trip. It does feel remarkably close to Ketamine for me. My friend was eating 125mg doses orally and loved the stuff. One night he said he combined it with 12mgs of 4-AcO-DMT and had a really intense trip and Holed.

Is this around still?
Heard its not very potent up teh nose.
But intramuscular its close to real K.
Slightly weaker but longer duration, would be nice to try again, had an icy feeling to it.
Like vinter ketamine or something like that.
yeah it comes around. i liked it alot.
if you are like me and like K but hate MXE you will Love This
EDIT*sorry meant to put @Bitchniggaz
Sorry mods I am rolling my bad for goofy post.clean it if need be I Apologize

Last edited:
Can say for the archive a threshold dose of 3-meo-pcp for me 5 mgs combined with the old Shulgins Tofu 2C-D ( ~10m) turned it into disso-turbo tofu bomb with a punch..
We were like furry animals cuddled together, for 2-c-d and can usually take 60-100 mg, and 0.5 of 3meo-pcp
I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by the strong synergy here..!

Just received a clear crystral 2-fdck sample

Can say for the archive a threshold dose of 3-meo-pcp for me 5 mgs combined with the old Shulgins Tofu 2C-D ( ~10m) turned it into disso-turbo tofu bomb with a punch..
We were like furry animals cuddled together, for 2-c-d and can usually take 60-100 mg, and 0.5 of 3meo-pcp
I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by the strong synergy here..!

Just received a clear crystral 2-fdck sample

Ooh, nice. I like combining 2-FDCK with a little bit of 3-MeO-PCP too. I feel like the 3-MeO-PCP gives me enough punch to stay moving while 2-FDCK takes me to the cuddle dimension.

All out of rolling papers and i usually dose orally with a piece of crystal in a paper wrapped. Anyone have ideas how I could get enough 2-f-dck (about 1-2gr per dose) in my stomach? I thought of making special sandwiches but i'm not sure if i want to go through with that idea...

All out of rolling papers and i usually dose orally with a piece of crystal in a paper wrapped. Anyone have ideas how I could get enough 2-f-dck (about 1-2gr per dose) in my stomach? I thought of making special sandwiches but i'm not sure if i want to go through with that idea...

Did you end up making special sandwiches? :p I use toilet paper to parachute sometimes when I have no capsules or rolling papers. If it's two ply separate it.

Dissolve in water and take orally.

I never understood why people wrap it in paper and swallow. Is the sometimes awful taste of these chemicals really that terrible? 2-FDCK doesn't taste good but its not as offputting as somethings (or weird, like 1,4-butanediol which sort of tastes like a chemical you shouldn't be drinking -- sort of like plastic dissolved in ethanol).

It's really easy to get a gel cap (either empty or empty out an herbal supplement) and then use a business card folded in half to funnel the powder into the capsule and close it back up. I've never eaten paper or toilet paper with my drugs (aside from blotters) even once. Only ever taste them if I'm curious or I know they're tasteless/tasty (i.e. MXE or Etizolam).

;)

I’ve tasted the drip on coke (shitty quality), mxe, and o-dsmt. None are bad. I actually love the drip on mxe.

Eh. I don't love any drip. That you would like the taste of a chemical is beyond my comprehension.

Eh. I don't love any drip. That you would like the taste of a chemical is beyond my comprehension.

Cocaine absolutely has an enjoyable drip, i don't mind most stimulant drips in fact (with cocaine being explicitly enjoyable).

Psychedelics typically have an unpleasant drip, but generally many psychedelics don't necessitate volumes that product a sizeable drip.

As far as 2f-dck is concerned, i don't remember a particular noxious drip, even after 100mg or so.

I think once you start associating the taste of something with an addictive high, you enjoy it. Like people who say they like the taste of Xanax. Or whiskey 🤮

I think once you start associating the taste of something with an addictive high, you enjoy it. Like people who say they like the taste of Xanax. Or whiskey 🤮
I have always loved the drip of oxy or h[a very rare treat],xanax/k-pins and good coke.
I associate it with the high but I also try to hold the drip in my MM or sublingually instead of swallowing.
Mind you, I am on sub maintenance and IV 1-4mlg/day.
Glad that Bup keeps me content being addicted to H/other opiates was miserable.
Anywas 2dfck was fun IM no need to IV even if that is your' preferred method.