• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

IM this was quite nice.
Esp used for pain management or to combine with lsd.

I did a shitton when it was avaiable in my country for a few years.
It was slightly cheaper then real K and way to easy to just order and have in the mail the day after.

I only snorted it a few times when on lsd and then it was potent enough.

Nowadays i rarely bother with snorting regular K since it just messed up my Mose with quite weak effects.
IM i still hole on 100-150mg though.

so should i take small doses of 3-meo-pce orally aswel if this is a more potent method? I remember taking diphenidine orally because it hurts badly nasally and the time it would start to work would be completely unpredictable. from minutes to hours, to a point where you unexpectedly start tripping balls in the middle of the night : s when i planned to use daytime....

Yes, in my opinion eating it is the best effect. I do like snorting it too, but it's just a less full effect and more stimmy (although 3-MeO-PCE is not nearly as stimulating as 3-MeO-PCP).

So, last night I did a gram of this stuff over the course of 5 or 6 hours. Once again, very disappointed, and not even sure if this was really 2f-k. The effects were very short lived, like barely an hour per shot, and I kept gradually increasing my dose with each short, getting as high as 130mg, and didn't get much.

I also feel like crap today which makes me think this might be a bad synth. My injection sites are sore and I feel heavy and fatigued. I also threw up my kratom earlier today, and a constant but mild nausea was present through out the duration of my experience.

I find taken orally, it lasts longer and the effects are stronger. My friend and I can't get much from it nasally. For some reason, unlike K, this one follows the general pattern of the ACH dissos where it's more potent orally than nasally, with better effects. Really ketamine itself is the only one I've run into that is much less potent orally than nasally.

Yeah. Does it come on as quik as nasally? on an empty stomach...

Some mentioned somewhere never to swallow the drip of ketamine. It is something you do not want. In his words....

So now I wonder how very safe the usage orally is...

They meant that because of the poor bioavailability not to swallow any of that Ketamine. Nothing having to do with any safety factor with consuming it orally. He did didn't want you to waste any.

But since 2-FDCK is another breed in this mysterious genus with Unicorns. You will be okay if you eat it, just fine in fact. Mine shall be arriving soon, and I'm about as giddy as a lad off to school with a head full of DextroAmphetamine.

Swallowing the drip gets the stomach to make ketamine into norketamine, which has a higher renal load. Though if that's a problem you arguably want to tone down use in general, not just refrain from swallowing the drip.

I always felt my bladder get more messed up from snorting then intramuscular even though i usually would be able to do alot more when not using my nose.
Could it be that with IM less is converted to norket?

Yeah, it bypasses the stomach that way. IM could be called harm reduction here, if the line between sensible redosing and inebriated self-stabbing wouldn't be so thin.

Yeah, it bypasses the stomach that way. IM could be called harm reduction here, if the line between sensible redosing and inebriated self-stabbing wouldn't be so thin.

Yeah IM ket can be quite the mess hehe..
So many times i thought ive done it all but then i find a few half full syringes on the floor lol.
Or sometimes i fill up a small injections bottle with a rubber coated lid for putting needles through.
Have found half full of those a few times between my couch pillows..
Surprise ket is the best ?

IM Ketamine is a completely new experience in my book, compared to snorting the uber-sour crystalline Form of it -...when sum f*#k‘n Moron with Elmer (meaning Braindamage in it’s latest stage...) had the glorious idea to convert the precious fine stuff from ampoules to Crystals/Powder (y)

Motherf....

Whatever..., you can do K a thousand times and it shows you another side of it each and every time - even though intramuscular Injection was by far not just „another side“ or just „great“, it’s the most rewarding experience I’ve had up to date, exceeding IV Hydromorphone/Heroin or the second best thing next to that: ...and YES, Lads & Gents, it’s of course intrarectally administered Indian Methoxetamine, Pre-Ban-Stuff, that surely in reality must have been made in Heaven :love:

I will never forget my appreciation and the words I said, when the 2nd 1ml Ket-Syringe was emptied in my deltoid muscle... as well as the sleep I had afterwards, which was beyond phantastic... I didn’t hole, didn’t had any other psychedelic encounters, it was just the onset and the sleep that followed which totally blew my mind!!!

IM Ket is the best way to experience it by far. Snorting doesn't really get there and IV is too fast, short, and in my experience quite more amnesiac.

Oh, that’s good to know - bcuz if that’s true I can skip on trying K the intravenous route,...

Many thanks for the information ;)

PS: Since I am more or less sure about me not getting sum proper K, I’ll have me some F-Ket when I’m able to and report on my findings. I think IV will be similar to regular Ket, and as others reported good things about doing it intramuscularly, it’ll be the way to go as soon as I’m in possession of that stuff...

Cheers!

Can't wait to test this one out this week :D

What's a good starting dose orally after the allergy test is performed. Not looking to hole on the first one just want a nice light/medium intensity trip. I'm going to be going on the heavier trip a few days later or the following week. If I like this alot I'm gonna stock up. Should it be kept in the freezer or at room temperature?

Generally it seems like the ACHs are fine at room temperature. As for dose, I dunno, I was given the same dose nasally and orally before (at separate times), I forget I think it was 50mg, and it was much stronger and better orally, but it wasn't a hole. However it's probably a good place to start.

Personally I found IV ketamine to be by far the most enjoy
Oh, that’s good to know - bcuz if that’s true I can skip on trying K the intravenous route,...

Many thanks for the information ;)

PS: Since I am more or less sure about me not getting sum proper K, I’ll have me some F-Ket when I’m able to and report on my findings. I think IV will be similar to regular Ket, and as others reported good things about doing it intramuscularly, it’ll be the way to go as soon as I’m in possession of that stuff...

Cheers!

I personally find IV ketamine to be by far the most enjoyable route, but I can't say that I love the dissociative headspace. I suppose that as an ex-hardcore opioid fiend, IV ketamine is simply the most narcotic.

As far as 2fdck is concerned, I find it to be not very euphoric. Its disappointing because the onset has a hint of a promise of euphoria but then cools down quickly. I have never injected it however as I don't inject drugs anymore, but i would assume that IV would be the most enjoyable ROA. This is coming from an ex-junky however so this should be interpreted in that context perhaps.

Most people prefer ketamine via the IM route, I find. At least most psychedelic-primary users.

It’s nevertheless interesting to know that - and I’m sure that I definitely wouldn’t have wanna missed on trying the compound intravenously, just because I’m too tempted and know from experience that IV Ket has an extremely fast onset and isn’t too overwhelming using that route if you’re not dosing too high/unrealistically...

The thing with IV dissos is that you can hole before pulling out the needle and putting the cap back on which isn't really safe. That being said, I usually mix a disso and 4-aco-trypt (4-aco-met usually, at the doses I use (100+ mg) the difference between 4-aco-met and 4-aco-dmt isn't really big) and a disso or two (3-ho-pcp, 3-meo-pce, o-pce, 3-meo-pcp... 3-ho-pcp and o-pce are my favourites but o-pce is almost impossible to get these days, the 3-meos can be too stimulating and I wouldn't recommend them to most people) , since I don't want to poke myself twice that gets IVed too and so far I haven't had any problems with holing too fast (30 mg 3-ho-pcp + 30 mg o-pce or 50 mg 3-ho-pcp usually). 4-aco trypts because 4-hos dissolve much worse in water (even with 4-acos using a microwave set to the lowest power and short 5-10 s bursts is necessary to dissolve them in less than 1 ml water in a reasonable amount of time... you should get a solution that looks like piss and has 0.9-0.8 ml since some of the water will evaporate).