• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

Ketamine isn't very effective when plugged, right? allthough I never really could find out why. I'm really curious, how this would work up the bum! maybe some of those who get it, might consider testing this (carefully).

So you guys don't think this would work well rectal? Mxe was magic plugged, it's own beast.
Getting some 2-F-Ket in a few days, will still probably try both plugged and snorted if no one comes along with a good reason as to why it wouldn't work well plugged.

Th APB is out, any thought fellow BLrs?

^that's not what I've said. but Ketamine has a reputation for not working well plugged, so I just wonder how it will be with this one.

Last edited:
Just got 200mg of very good looking crystals, 2fk comes in this form right?

I think I need to crush very very well to make it powder.

It hurts to snort?

Thank you.

Hey it doesn't hurt at all. Crush it so it's like powder and snort it gently. If you snort it to hard it might drip down your throat and give a bad taste.

I finally got my hands on some of this 2flourketamine :) I have to admit I was blown away with how good and how potent this was. Safe to say it's just like normal Ketamine...possibly a bit more potent though. It was one helluva experience and I will definitely try this one again.

I swear I saw a post somewhere that poster Nuke explained why ketamine wasnt absorbed well rectally. Something yo do with ph level or something. I think he postedabout adding something to make it so the ket was as effective plugged as either snorted or IM i forget which.

I cannot seem to find thd post anywhere tho :-/

Does anyone know if this can be plugged,or has anyone plugged this yet? This is after all my favourite ROA.

Are there no more posts on this? Or are people being quiet as to not draw attention? As far as i have read it seems to be equipotent to ketamine,maybe a bit more with slightly longer duration.The effects are more or less the same but seem to be softer? Is this a good description?

I would really like to research this compound but until i find out exactly what its like then i shall wait for more studies.

It's probably way too fucking expensive for most people, especially considering cheap available 3-MeO-PCP, 2'-Oxo-PCM & 2'-Oxo-PCE.

I'm really interested, and might break my 1.5year disso break with it, but. . .yeah it'll need to wait till my money situation is slightly less fucked, so I hope it's still around and maybe cheaper in a month or two if I'm going to have a proper 3-5 day after-work binge. It sounds way better than my other options, 3-meo-pcp is nice, but enough to trip is enough to act like a fucking jack-ass and I prefer to be safe in the knowledge that I'm mostly immobile while holing.

Not sure if this is ok but i know you can get a better price if you buy more.
I got a decent discount when i bought 5grams in one go.

I'm really interested, and might break my 1.5year disso break with it, but. . .yeah it'll need to wait till my money situation is slightly less fucked, so I hope it's still around and maybe cheaper in a month or two if I'm going to have a proper 3-5 day after-work binge. It sounds way better than my other options, 3-meo-pcp is nice, but enough to trip is enough to act like a fucking jack-ass and I prefer to be safe in the knowledge that I'm mostly immobile while holing.

Then I think this is perfect from what you describe. 3-meo-pcp is nice but this one is better in my opinion for reasons that you just mentioned.

Are there no more posts on this? Or are people being quiet as to not draw attention? As far as i have read it seems to be equipotent to ketamine,maybe a bit more with slightly longer duration.The effects are more or less the same but seem to be softer? Is this a good description?

I would really like to research this compound but until i find out exactly what its like then i shall wait for more studies.
There is a gang of nice reports on this substance at the swedish forums. https://www.flashback.org/t2649517 use google translate I guess to understand it.

Well i made an order 13 days ago and just recieved it today,thats a really long time,usually it only takes 3 days to get orders from that part of the world.I did make contact with the vendor and he told me that he did send out the first order when i bought it and that he would send another out,so when i got my order today the stamp said it was posted on the 15th so i guess that was the second package...God knows what happened to the first.

I just have to do some research now then will report back on my findings.

Took about 2 weeks to get mine as well. Ordered 2 x 2g packets of this stuff. Went through the first 2g packet over about 4-5 days. Gonna save the other packet for a rainy day. Came as a large single crystal which was kinda cool. Preparing a dose was akin to making shaved ice with a razor blade. All doses were insufflated. Went through a 1/2 g the first night, maybe more. Didn't hole but got to the threshold of an interesting state of mind with those rounded hyper-real visual effects and a sense of spiritual connection with existence.

Kinda cool but a bit weak and unsubstantial for me. Suppose if I had mixed it with something might have obtained blast off, but I've quit pretty much everything else, so gotta say, this didn't cut it for me. I tried ketamine before and remember it being pretty awesome, but that was when I was dissociative naive and then I moved straight on to MXE. Guess if 2-fuoroketamine was my first dissociative experience I'd have enjoyed it more. Also I consumed 15 mg 3-MeO-PCP 2 days prior so might have needed longer to recoup. What can I say, it was enjoyable but not great. Kept me company and didn't want to stop using it, but didn't get much out of it either. Good for socializing but not that profound for me. Pretty clear headed and only mild memory/speech impairment even when dosing all day. Couldn't get enough of it in my system to take me where I want to go. I don't do needles, but I found myself dreaming of a nice drip in my arm. It they made this stuff cheap enough I'd use it as a sodium-free salt substitute. Put it right on a baked potato. I see now why ketamine is the dissociative darling of medicine. I'd still take MXE over this though.