Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

roi

Bluelighter
2-Fluorodeschloroketamine.svg

iupac = (R/S)-2-(2-fluorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)cyclohexanone / 2-(2-fluorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)cyclohexanone

The full correct name is 2-fluorodeschloroketamine, also known as 2-Fl-2'-Oxo-PCM and 2-FDCK.

Has been spotted in Sweden. According to some discussion on flashback (swedish forum) it has a similar potency compared to ketamine, with a longer onset.

Google translated trip report:

It was good, really good actually!
Can not say that this is worse than really keta fact, annurlunda but no worse.

Roughly similar potency as ketamine, but it beats a bit annurlunda, would say that onseten is about 50% delayed.
This meant that I took 200mg before I felt something, but when it hit so I fell apart like a sack of potatoes on the couch.
Ended up in a k-hole similar condition and was quite gone 2-3timmar.

Drew a total of 670mg in a day, sold the rest to a curious pals.
Snorted first 100mg and took the rest IM in the shoulder.
Uses not otherwise needles but right ketamine I make exception, a hundred times better intoxication and avoids the disgusting drippen.

Wikipedia article

Last edited by a moderator:
2-Fluoro-Ketamin

2-Flouro-Ketamin is available on the swedish market now and seems to have become quite popular lately.
Was wondering if anyone here has tried it ?

2-Fluoro-Ketamine is certainly not available, because it's impossible to produce, because it would have a carbon with 5 bonds (the rest of the phenyl ring [3 bonds] and both 1 Chloro and 1 Fluoro bond).

Maybe you mean 2-Fluoro-Deschloroketamine

Obviously, that is why it's implied. It's incorrent without the deschloro but not surprisingly shortened to make things easier for the people uninterested in the chemistry anyway: NEK, N-ethylketamine (which would actually be possible as tertiary amine) must be N-ethyl-norketamine and with 2-MeO-ket it's the same as the above in that it ought to have the deschloro.

Now that it's clarified what we are talking about I am interested to hear about potency and similarities. Plain deschloroketamine sounds a bit rough, I hope this is better. Ah similar potency to K? Alright couldve been better but also worse.

I tried it over the weekend and I really enjoyed it, I have used Ketamine a few times in the past and I would say I'd prefer this one. It felt softer and clearer slightly more potent / lower threshold but requires a higher dose to achieve k-hole. I also think it gives less after effects than ketamine.

It's a shame it's so expensive, now if prices went down a bit......then it would be awesome.

It falls under arylcyclohexylamines which is pretty much blanket banned.

Annex 3. Proposed generic definition.
Generic definition of the arylcyclohexylamine dissociative anaesthetics.
1-Phenylcyclohexylamine or any compound (not being ketamine, tiletamine or a compound
for the time being specified in paragraph (a) of schedule 1 above) structurally derived from 1-
phenylcyclohexylamine or 2-amino-2-phenylcyclohexanone by modification in any of the
following ways, that is to say,
(i) by substitution at the nitrogen atom to any extent with alkyl, alkenyl or hydroxyalkyl
groups, or replacement of the amino group with a 1-piperidyl, 1-pyrrolidyl or 1-azepyl
group whether or not the nitrogen containing ring is further substituted with one or
more alkyl groups;
(ii) by substitution in the phenyl ring to any extent with amino, alkyl, hydroxy, alkoxy or
halide substituents, whether or not further substituted in the phenyl ring to any extent;
(iii) by substitution in the cyclohexyl or cyclohexanone ring with one or more alkyl
substituents;
(iv) by replacement of the phenyl ring with a 2-thienyl ring.
[Note: If Class B is preferred then Schedule 2, Part II, paragraph 2A would need amending ie
provisions for esters and ethers since the above generic definition covers those compounds
that include an –OH functional group on the phenyl ring].

^^ Part of the MXE Ban act, or added to it.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...chment_data/file/119087/methoxetamine2012.pdf

Unfortunately we don't allow extensive legal discussion, and especially do not accept responsibility for any info or suggestions regarding what is legal or illegal to do in your respective countries.
So hopefully this suffices and you can draw your own conclusions.

Actually, it shouldn't even be that relevant whether they are "uk legal" or not. We should already know we can get anything —in small quantities— over the post. I mean, as long as it exist (and yes, i mean anything)

: S

Speak for yourself, please. This message board is not the place to encourage or justify breaking the law, I really don't care what you think is normal or acceptable in terms of risks, let alone possible. That is actually what's irrelevant, true or not.

Only continue on the topic of the actual nature of this substance, I just said we steer clear of legal discussion.

On a sidenote (and yes speaking for myself :) ):
I am expecting a sample of this, will report on it when I have time to try it. May also check if it's possible to lab analyze and differentiate from ketamine.
With a gram I would probably first divide and assign ~100 mg for normal administration, if everything checks out I may reserve the rest for I.M. use by micron filtering into vial. That should make it most effective, bring out the qualities without side-effects muddling too much, and compensate for my tolerance.

Last edited:
2-Fluoro-Ketamine is certainly not available, because it's impossible to produce, because it would have a carbon with 5 bonds (the rest of the phenyl ring [3 bonds] and both 1 Chloro and 1 Fluoro bond).

Maybe you mean 2-Fluoro-Deschloroketamine
I don't understand what you talking about, it's available in sweden. I'm no expert but the effects were really similar to real ketamin.

Nah, you misunderstood him. Ketamine has a 2-chloro group, therefore 2-fluoroketamine would technically have a 2-chloro and 2-fluoro group each, something that is not possible. Since "2-fluoroketamine" has no chlorine group, the correct name is 2-fluorodeschloroketamine, which implies that the chlorine group has been removed (= deschloro) and has a fluorine one instead.

I would try it once that's for sure! I just hope it doesn't have the negative side effects that descholorketamine can have (gastrointestinal 'cleansing', perhaps due to its effect as a potent antibiotic, and an otherwise not exactly clean comedown)

I would try it once that's for sure! I just hope it doesn't have the negative side effects that descholorketamine can have (gastrointestinal 'cleansing', perhaps due to its effect as a potent antibiotic, and an otherwise not exactly clean comedown)
I would really like to try this RC aswell. Did you try it yet? any negative side effects and is it anywhere near the effects of real Ketamine?

I would really like to try this RC aswell. Did you try it yet? any negative side effects and is it anywhere near the effects of real Ketamine?
short note: effects almost identical to ketamine, little less blurry, somewhat longer duration but barely.

Its my report that is copied in the op.
After more research (2.5g total) i can for sure say that this stuff is comparbale to real K!
It has all the good effects of ket but feels cleaner and less confusing, you still hole hard but its less wonky and more dreamy.

Also its way more cleaner than any of the pcx analouges, even compared to mxe this stuff feels very safe and non toxic.
Since i work out alot im very careful on what i put in my body (yeah doing rc´s i know)
All the longer acting dissios makes me feel weak and poisoned after the main effects have worn of.

Nitrous, ketamine and 2-f-ket are the clean dissios i feel i can use without messing up my training progress, all in moderation though.

Objections to 2-F-K or 2-F-ket / 2-F-keta - 2-F-ketamine or 2FK for a shorter handle? Seems smart to wait on how its marketed if this takes off, but shortcodes seem to be useful for efficient (chemical dyslexia friendly) communication?..