• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

As far as lysergamides go, I have only tried LSD and AL-LAD. Everything I've read about this stuff has it basically being indistinguishable from regular LSD.

What do you guys think? Do you prefer this stuff to AL-LAD?

As far as lysergamides go, I have only tried LSD and AL-LAD. Everything I've read about this stuff has it basically being indistinguishable from regular LSD.

What do you guys think? Do you prefer this stuff to AL-LAD?
Never done AL-LAD. I’ve done LSD-25, 1P-LSD, 1CP-LSD and ALD-52.
ALD-52 seemed to be more visual than anything else.
Had lots of fun on 1P, felt like a diet/light version of what i felt like on actual LSD-25.
1CP pretty much felt like 1P with an extra edge.

For some weird reasons that i can’t explain, apparently all lysergamide analogues are metabolized as LSD-25 in your system therefore shouldn’t be distinguishable from the “real thing”/one another and i swear i could notice a difference to each substance.

I personally prefer phens and trypts to lsd so this is a class of drug I rarely mess with. That said, it has been a little while since I've had a good L trip.

Imo AL-LAD was awesome. The visuals had a different glow than LSD, and it was more euphoric and less mental trip.

I am planning on getting a few tabs soon and I'm trying to gauge what I want to go with.

ALD-52 would be the one I would pick, but I can't seem to find that one anymore.

I personally prefer phens and trypts to lsd so this is a class of drug I rarely mess with. That said, it has been a little while since I've had a good L trip.

Imo AL-LAD was awesome. The visuals had a different glow than LSD, and it was more euphoric and less mental trip.

I am planning on getting a few tabs soon and I'm trying to gauge what I want to go with.

ALD-52 would be the one I would pick, but I can't seem to find that one anymore.
1cp is great too. Can't go wrong really. I don't think they make ALD-52 anymore.

1cp is great too. Can't go wrong really. I don't think they make ALD-52 anymore.
“They” may not be but I recently noticed that China is picking up the slack. I’m staying away from Chinese lysergamides for the time being.
I’d love to try 1cp. It sounds ever so slightly more potent than 1p.
1a is my favorite of the ones I’ve tried (including LSD-25). It’s a consistently clean feeling and positive trip for me. It could be placebo and the association it has with orange sunshine.

“They” may not be but I recently noticed that China is picking up the slack. I’m staying away from Chinese lysergamides for the time being.
I’d love to try 1cp. It sounds ever so slightly more potent than 1p.
1a is my favorite of the ones I’ve tried (including LSD-25). It’s a consistently clean feeling and positive trip for me. It could be placebo and the association it has with orange sunshine.
I too just noticed china stocking it. Lysergamides are usually a europe thing typically I thought. I don't have the funds to bite that bullet but I can't say I'm not tempted to get a gram of ald52

If the chinese can correctly and consistently perform the difficult ACHA synth and provide complex PEAs like NBOMes and 2C-B-Fly, then which could be the matter with their lysergamides? Is It just a xenophobic thing or am I missing something? 🤔

If the chinese can correctly and consistently perform the difficult ACHA synth and provide complex PEAs like NBOMes and 2C-B-Fly, then which could be the matter with their lysergamides? Is It just a xenophobic thing or am I missing something? 🤔
I think people are either just scared to get packages from China, or have had poor luck with Chinese vendors. I personally have found them to be quite reliable, but I also don't run any real tests. Alot of the EU and US vendors are simply just reselling from China anyway.

Yeah, thats the thing, I sometimes see a lot of complaints about "chinese chems" when un reality most vendors im europe/US are just reselling what they source from China, so I kinda dont get it.

But if vendors are leds reliable, that I dont know but would understand. I only once imported stuff from china, and ir was pretty good MXE. A lot of it, for really cheap.

I buy a lot of things from China and the number of mistakes and poor quality are not great. Even tools and electronics that I have bought have been a throw of the dice, please be real!

Maybe someday as I remember the day when Made in Japan was not good.

They’re capable of the finest work in all fields.
The problems I’ve had are long delays, cust0ms issues (with regular things, not chems).
One thing I do worry about with China orders is the contamination potential with other chems like fent making its way along for the ride.
Granted that’s always possible, and why I test for contaminant, but it seems more likely to happen coming from a lab that turns out meth, fent, etc. AND lysergamides.
Given a choice, I’ll stick with EU sources or local.
Ymmv

Yeah, thats the thing, I sometimes see a lot of complaints about "chinese chems" when un reality most vendors im europe/US are just reselling what they source from China, so I kinda dont get it.

But if vendors are leds reliable, that I dont know but would understand. I only once imported stuff from china, and ir was pretty good MXE. A lot of it, for really cheap.
I also think people are worried about getting the wrong products as that has happened before. In general it's believed that China has less oversight in regards to safety.

I've gotten tryptamines, phens, dissos and stims from there for years now and have never had a problem.

But I digress

Welcome to BL, @AbsynthyBiochemistry!
Just a reminder, they don’t allow price discussions here on BL.

All I can say is, buying in bulk on the clearnet is not an equally scaled deal compared to other sources.
Also, a gram of any Lysergamide is approximately 10,000 doses, as you may be aware.
LSD (analogs) is available in single blotters, strips, or sheets on the clearnet vendors, whose prices are listed on their sites.

limited experience, and i know individual chemistry is at play...

but does anyone else think 1p has a longer and physically harsher comeup than either plain old lsd or ald-52?

at this point, if i were to have to pick desert island single lysergamide, i'd probably go with ald-52... just seems like a quicker and smoother/ cleaner comeup... man i miss that stuff and wish i held onto it...

i guess they all seem to get to pretty much the same destination for me (the *distinctly* lsd trip, unique from even eth-lad), but apparently give me various differences in body load and comeup time. so far, 1-a-lsd is the gentlest.