• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

Also, i forgot to mention something.
Back when i made my last order on the site i used for over a year, i still had 10 1P-LSD blotters left from my last order.
When i got the 50 blotters of 1CP, i dropped 2 tabs of them and had this bad but still manageable experience off of them.
Waited 1 week and dropped 2 tabs of 1P and everything went really well. The blotters gave me a really clean and pleasant trip with all the same effects i got from the subsequent trips i had from this same batch that i tripped on every weeks for months.
How do you explain that?

Tolerance. How many blotters have you taken since October?
We agree that there is something on the blotters. The only possible explanations are some RC lysergamide (= great trip) or an NBOH (can be legally sold on the clearnet), nobody makes DOx anymore and there's just no way. If it were an NBOH it should've showered you with visuals. NBOHs should have a metallic taste, but tbh some of my LSD blotters were quite bitter as well, NBOHs are a whole other level of bitter and the taste remains for a while, 25i-NBOME had me almost puking.

@Psychestim
I sorted dd results accordingly and checkits most recent results are from March 1st. I do see older
Results for 1cP. I’d be interested to see if your results will be posted yet. Not that I doubt your claims, per say... but seeing the actual results posted (yours or the other posters, referenced in your reddit post) would add more validity

Tolerance. How many blotters have you taken since October?
We agree that there is something on the blotters. The only possible explanations are some RC lysergamide (= great trip) or an NBOH (can be legally sold on the clearnet), nobody makes DOx anymore and there's just no way. If it were an NBOH it should've showered you with visuals. NBOHs should have a metallic taste, but tbh some of my LSD blotters were quite bitter as well, NBOHs are a whole other level of bitter and the taste remains for a while, 25i-NBOME had me almost puking.
That’s the thing tho, i’ve been dropping a minimum of 2 tabs every weeks for months and have done 3 tabs several times and i was always confident and no where near feeling the way i felt on those last 2 orders.

When i received the order of 50 blotters before i decided to not deal with this site anymore, i dropped 2 tabs off of this order and it didn’t feel like anything i had dropped in the course of over a year of experimenting with 1P, 1CP or ALD-52.
I’m not gonna repeat myself or go into more details but it definetely wasn’t fucking 1CP or any lysergamide.
Then i tripped off what i had left of 1P til i place an order on this new website.

Usually 1 week seems to reset properly my tolerance and argue all you want about it but if i had any tolerance left, first of all: the trip would’ve been tame as fuck.
But it wasn’t, it didn’t feel like anything i had dropped nor ever put into my body.
I had a terrifying trip on some sketchy RC that had none of the effects of any lysergamides(including good ole LSD-25) i had done before.
I never had a bad trip on any psychedelics before and i’ve done some heroic doses of shrooms that surpasses the 300ug trips i had by a long fucking mile.

What i had definetely wasn’t fucking a lysergamide and i didn’t have any fucking visuals AT ALL.
The only thing i remember was that i felt like my head was about to explode and felt like i was turning insane. I was in a good state of mind and the set and setting rules was respected like every other times i’ve dropped.

Stop trying to act like you know better than me what fucking happened. What i got DEFINETELY wasn’t any fucking lysergamide and i won’t start to act like i have an idea about what was the compound.
I simply stated my experience, that’s it.
End of discussion.

There is no psychedelic around that fits on blotters that gives no visuals. It's entirely possible you had a psychotic episode induced by LSD, it happens, sometimes without warning, and even to the most experienced trippers.

Your story simply does not make sense, I'm not intentionally trying to be a dick here. If you really wanna know you can buy a test kit (search for Ehrlich reagent on Google) to test if there's a lysergamide on there. It is indeed possible that it was 25E-NBOH or something, but you can't know for sure until you test it. It would be big news since I believe in the last few years there have been no reports of clearnet vendors selling DOx or NBOx as LSD analogues.

You’re actually being a dick and flat out calling me a fucking liar.
I’ve dropped tabs every weeks for a long time and i know damn well what the fuck the effects of those compounds are.
I’m a pretty mentally stable person and i’m not one to talk out of my ass or jump to stupid conclusions without having troubleshooted the issue first.

It wasn’t a fucking psychotic episode nor was i tripping on a fucking lysergamide those 2 last times so stop being a pretentious ass.

I even made a point of adding the fact that i still had blotters from an order i had placed months prior to that and tripped in between those 2 last orders i received and i had clean trips with the effects i have been used to.
Now stop fucking trying to argue about it cause i know what the fuck i’m talking about. I know my shit and i know for a fucking fact that this last blotter that i dropped sent me to the hospital and it definetely wasn’t a fucking lysergamide and that it definetely was some other sketchy ass RC.

I’m not gonna bother replying back to you past this point cause you’re fucking pissing me off.

Sorry for pissing you off, I'm on the remains of 3-MeO-PCP here -> social skills non existent.

It's either immense hotspots (possible), 25E/B-NBOH (possible but unlikely), or some other NBOH or DOx (very unlikely) and none of those would've necessarily sent you to the ER. Given that this blotter wasn't even bitter (I read your post on the previous page) it pretty much can't be either one, and it came on in 20 minutes..... I'll keep on the lookout for other similar reports as yours, because if they were some "sketchy RC", hundreds of other customers have the same blotters. It would be extraordinarily bad for business + all the NBOMEs and DOx are pretty much illegal everywhere.

Edit: Or another lysergamide that is mislabeled, like ETH-LAD which has a strong bodyload and can get very intense.

Last edited:
@Psychestim
I sorted dd results accordingly and checkits most recent results are from March 1st. I do see older
Results for 1cP. I’d be interested to see if your results will be posted yet. Not that I doubt your claims, per say... but seeing the actual results posted (yours or the other posters, referenced in your reddit post) would add more validity
Yes, because it takes Drugsdata a while to update their database. Check out the link I posted in my last comment and you will see their most recent warnings.

I have shared many of my test-results in the past and a few of them were posted by ChEckiT (just browse through my Reddit history). I could link a screenshot of the E-Mail I received, but it’s in German and could theoretically also be fake so I didn’t really see the point in doing so. If you’re interested I can DM you all of my test-results (+ links for which there is a public source), but it would make more sense to check their database when it’s made public again. Because like I said they don’t display expected results in their warnings anymore (they did release expected results for research chemicals in the past), so most of the time mine were not publically released and you’d have to take my word for their validity.

I know trusting someone over the internet is difficult, especially when it’s my word against another person’s word, but if you screen my Reddit history I think it’s pretty clear who I am and what my intentions are. I’m just a dude from Austria, who likes to eat rare drugs, cares about harm-reduction and is fortunate enough to live in a country that tolerates it (and has been since the late 90’s).

Have a good day :)

Edit: Grammar, and added "(they did release expected results for research chemicals in the past" in the 2nd paragraph.

Last edited:
Oh and ChEckiT just confirmed me that they did indeed follow my request and test for stereoisomerism. No unexpected diastereomers were present in my sample!

How do you know they're fake? You're the first one that is essentially claiming that clearnet vendors are mislabeling their blotters and probably laying them with NBOHs, highly unlikely!
You probably had a bad trip, these analogues are just as heavy as LSD, it's entirely possible, real LSD won't be different one bit. Maybe they're slightly impure but the effects should still be lysergamide like.
Just to say, I don’t think that’s entirely accurate, and I think there is actually some smoke and a likely fire, as the actual makers sent out that official newsletter saying there were counterfeits in circulation.

I can accept this man’s report. I’m not offering explanations and answers, but I am willing to consider there is some questionable product floating about.

Just to say, I don’t think that’s entirely accurate, and I think there is actually some smoke and a likely fire, as the actual makers sent out that official newsletter saying there were counterfeits in circulation.

I can accept this man’s report. I’m not offering explanations and answers, but I am willing to consider there is some questionable product floating about.
Yeah well, I was far from sober when writing all this. I'm sorry for being such a dick about it.
How so counterfeit? As in poor synths (high impurities), other RCs, or just mislabeling?

Yeah well, I was far from sober when writing all this. I'm sorry for being such a dick about it.
How so counterfeit? As in poor synths (high impurities), other RCs, or just mislabeling?
No apologies required you were just contributing honestly to the debate.

I can’t remember the exact wording they used, but they basically said there was good reason to believe certain vendors were offering tabs that are not what they should be at all, which fits perfectly with the initial linked Reddit report here of the incident recently.

However it occurred, as always some shady fuckers are trying to ruin a good thing.

Saying that, I’m strongly inclined to consider it could be the Governments themselves trying to pollute the pool, scare people off.

Bit by bit, in cohesion they’ve been gradually cutting off the maker’s customer base, location at a time, as fast as they can rush in new laws, like in Germany, 1cP has only til next month possibly now before it’s officially illegal.

Only the new 1cP- AL LAD it looks, will be sold in Germany thereafter, for a while.

If one took Eth-lad expecting al-lad, it would end up like that. It is VERY possible for cross contamination to occur between batches, albeit a very rare occurrence.
ETH has had me puking repeatedly for 6 hours, like every 15 minutes (Turns to dry heaves after the tummy’s empty, but hurts the same).
I’ve had absolute hell trips on ETH, but mostly take less at a time of it and then it’s pure beauty.
I’m hoping this just fricklin’ stops and they get into standards of delivery and dosage and refine their technique - even hotspots can suck (or rock!).

I believe the OP thinking this was not a lysergamide; it IS POSSIBLE, so let it be an account and leave it at that. Certainly he knows the lysergic profile and effects after tripping hundreds of times. But yes, even then, I have been absolutely smacked down by a surprise tab a few times - and I grew up half a kilometre from Sand and ate his WoW like candy for a few hundred trips. He was the (possibly, who knows) the epitome of quality crystal, but laying is hard and he didn’t lay it. The folks who lay the paperwork could be fucked one time, and triple or quadruple drop a part of a sheet intentionally (come on, man) or accidentally (happens often).

Hopefully these are just hotspots, but this account leaves room for questioning as the profile of effects, although known to be extremely variable, always have some grounding in The lysergic space of effects/side effects; I feel like the account is worth noting and passing on, so thanks for posting this!!

Alright guys, i’m sorry in advance if this post is gonna sound or seem like i’m rambling but i need some help. I have so many questions that needs answers and i’m in the middle of a not so good trip(will elaborate on this further down).

So first thing first, i had previously mentioned here that last time i ordered from my usual supplier of lysergamide analogues, i got a batch of 50 blotters of 1CP that didn’t feel at all like 1CP and had some metallic taste to it(this was in October of last year). I tripped from October til late November on what i had left of a previous 1P-LSD order.

Then i switched suppliers to some other one i thought was legit(later found out trustpilot is definitely far from being credible when it comes to legitimacy).
Made an order, got the order a week later(came in on December 1st last year). Dropped a blotter to test potency and called an ambulance on myself cause what i had definitely wasn’t what i had been sold and it made me feel really fucking horrible.

So from there, i started having some symptoms after this last experience that I definitely had not before. I started sweating a fuckton and having some pretty bad body odour that came with it(i never ever had this issue before) and even tho i showered everyday and would put some deodorant, it didn’t change anything.
I also started having hardened earwax crust build up in several of the crevices of both ears(which i also never had as an issue before) everyday and having my ears feel really fucking oily and itchy to a point where it was annoying.
Everytime i wake up from sleeping, it feels so weird to wake up. I also feel groggy for like the first hour.
My vision has been slightly affected to a certain degree.

Before i used to drink 2-3 cups of coffees/day and eventually switched to jasmine green tea loose leaf.
I had to quit drinking any kind of caffeine cause it would make me sweat a fuckton(which didn’t help with the body odour issue I mentioned above) and piss every fucking 10-15 min(which despite being a diuretic, was never a fucking issue to begin with)

Anyways, i decided to go resupply some chaga tincture that i had been lazy to go buy and i started taking it again 3x/day.
It ended up helping with all the issues i mentioned above but i still had the issues(except for the weird hardened earwax thing i said, it just became oily ears and no more deposits of any sorts).

In January of this year, i went and bought half an Oz of weed to try to see if it would make me feel better(i had started a t-break right before my last experience that got me into the hospital). Note, i used to be a huge toker and did countless t-breaks before.
Ever since i picked it up again, even if i’d barely smoke 0.1-0.5, it’d made me trip hard as fuck and give me what i’d assume is derealization/depersonalization?
Anyways, i forced myself to smoke everyday for 2 weeks 3 times a day, my body wasn’t having none of it. I never developed a tolerance and everytime it’d make me feel so fucking weird which was odd as fuck. I quit smoking weed and i still have said weed laying around in mason jars(Canadian dispensary weed, so it’s not some sketchy subpar buds i got).

I went to the ER cause i wanted to know wtf was up with me. Got some blood tests done on me and apparently i’m super healthy and the symptoms i have been mentioning above were “in my head” according to the doctor i saw.

So i went on here, ranted about the 2 last orders i place in the previous pages of this thread and mentioned that i would def look into ordering from the DNMs. Somebody(that i won’t mention) DM’d me and told me to look for 2 specific reputable sellers to get GG tabs(which i had the chance to trip on in the past and absolutely loved it). I asked a couple of questions to said kind person and then figured the rest on my own and found a legit serious market that had both sellers i had been suggested to look for.

I ended up placing an order with one of the 2 suggested that had an incredible reputation and a rate of 99.8% of positive reviews. Dude had his recon from previous markets he was part of that summed up to something like over 11k deals I think?
Anyways, no need to make a drawing about it. My point is clear, dude sells bomb ass GG tabs and i wanted to get ahold of them. I placed an order last week and received the tabs yesterday.

So yesterday i saw that i got my order of 50 blotters plus 2 extra tabs cause the seller is a really nice fucking dude like that. Cool! Splif half the order into individual doses that i wrap into aluminum foil pieces and it started to get dark, didn’t have good visibility and didn’t wanna split the rest of the order with a light on for obvious reasons.

Today, i had an appointment with a physiotherapist so I didn’t come back til 3PM EST. As soon as i came back, i split the rest of the order and i decided to drop half a tab because i told myself that nothing could go wrong and it’s been almost 4 months since my last bad experience and this time i had some legit GG tabs. Basically nothing could go wrong but i still wanted to take some precautions.
Told myself that i’d wait to see how it feels and would drop the remaining of the tab if everything went well. This was roughly 5 hours ago.

It kicked in pretty fast(20 min or so) and i’m convinced that what i did this time was indeed some good LSD-25, something was fucking off.

The come up was kinda intense which is really atypical given i used to drop 200ug(and even 300ug occasionally) and i’d always feel super good.
I felt weird as fuck. I did have some mild OEVs and CEVs but just felt super fucking weird.
Then i went on a 4 hours long walk cause i couldn’t stand staying at home, i felt weird as fuck.
At first i bought a liter of water and chugged it slowly as my walk went on.
Then at some point i ran out of water and i started getting hot and a mild bout of anxiety ensued which i totally got under control by taking some really big and deep breaths.
I ended up finding a convenience store and bought a 1 litre of Gatorade and went on to chug it slowly as i kept walking. By that time since i first started chugging water, i probably pissed like 3-5 times which was really fucking odd.

Came back at my place to take another piss and take off my flannel. Went back out walking til it was curfew(roughly 1 hour ago).
So now it’s been 5 hours now that i’ve been tripping and i started having what i wouldn’t call a headache but some kind of mild pressure in my head which is kinda manageable but other than that kinda annoying. Also my lower back has been killing me for some weird ass reasons...

Something’s fucking off. The whole reason why i came to write this whole wall of text was to know if it’s possible that whatever the fuck i had dropped in December has changed my brain chemistry to this degree of having all these issues and reacting badly to any kind of stimulation of my nervous system?

Drinking caffeine makes it react badly. Smoking weed makes it react badly and now that i have some legit pure LSD on my hand my body is not having any of it.

I just don’t fucking understand, i know some of you might tell me i’m just having a bad trip and that “it happens to the best of us”, but I can’t help but to entertain the thought that whatever fucking sketchy chemical i put in my body in December of last year has fucked my whole brain chemistry on top of giving me these weird symptoms i had never dealt with before.

I eat super well, exercise well, dropped a fuckton of tabs before, did heroic doses of shrooms several times on top of regular 3.5G+ trips... I never did 50ug of any kind of lysergamides before so for me to feel so fucking weird on such a stupid low quantity is mind boggling.

Can anyone enlighten me or come up with something logical? I know it might be a while before anybody ever posts again and i might long be sobered up by that time but i’m at loss of words right now and i feel like it’s probably the end of my adventure with drugs which really fucking piss me off.

I’m super fucking bummed and pissed right now.

Last edited:
@Phobos33 I’ve had something kinda similar, but has passed after a bit of a break.
In 2018 I started taking eth-lad in micro and regular doses.
Mostly it was fine, but gad a few seriously crazy puking trips that would go on for hours with SEVERE temperature swings.
Ever since starting with eth-lad, my sense of smell was affected, kept smelling a salty-sweet smell and my body odor changed.
It’s since levelled out, but it was noticeable for about a year.

Maybe these analogs react with certain folks’ chemistry in yet unknown ways - which have semi-permanent side effects?

But until your post, I’ve been assuming it’s just my aging body and its natural changes/degradation.
Now I’m wondering about the potential of these compounds to have any lasting effects.
hmmmmm for sure . . .

Also - for me 50ug can get really fucky body-wise. Over 75ug, and I’m into tripping just enough that i don’t get these temp disregulations or nausea as much.
Underdosing (not micro-dosing, mind you) has really done the most to me in terms of body effects. It’s almost like one needs 100ug to ”blind” or distract the mind enough to not be able to focus/loop on the body effects.

But I will also say that L-25 never caused these effects in me, even if I dropped half a tab.
Hope this clears up for you - just maybe take a full break for a while and see what happens - de-stress, reset, and try again when you feel right.
Sorry that happened - i know first hand how much it sucks!!

Last edited:
Alright, i've got a hypothesis and this is probably gonna be my last attempt at doing anything about my craving for acid(cause i'm stubborn like that).
Last time i did GG tabs, they were VoidRealms(100-110ug at 99%+ purity). I ordered 50 blotters of these tabs(which i should've ordered 5 instead to test the product but i put too much trust into it) that were said to be self laid at 83% purity from crystals bought off GG.
The guy also sells Fluff(95%) and Needlepoint(99%+) tabs and i received 2 extra tabs that had a different print than the rest(might be either fluff or Needlepoint).

Yesterday i found another seller that had a fuckton more reviews than the former vendor i bought from with over 50k sales. He does sell 150 and 200ug DS 3.0 tabs.
''- I am not a member of Tribe Suess but am very lucky to be in great standing with DR_SUESS. I have a healthy stock of fresh DS 3.0 150ug and 200ug Blotters and raw DS 3.0 crystal to lay custom jobs / on custom artwork for orders of 200mg total or more.''
He also has ''105ug Daft Punk tabs'' and regular ''105ug tabs'' that were both said to be laid with ''California Needlepoint crystal''. Whatever the fuck this is supposed to mean, the reviews are really fucking stellar for both his DS tabs and the Daft Punk/Regular tabs.

So i suppose those might be in the 99% of purity.
What i tried was 83% and gave me a really fucking awful trip for 50ug(which is something i have never done before but i can't imagine what i would've been with a full tab). I ordered 5 tabs of those regular tabs he has and apparently they are ''fire''.

If my theory is correct, the difference in purity from my last tabs should give me an even cleaner trip.
I might try those DS 3.0 tabs because word around is that they are better than GGs from what i came to understand.

I know some people would argue that purity doesn't determine a better quality of trip but alot of people argue the opposite and i'd rather see for myself if ''cleanliness is next to godliness'' applies.

So if what i cited above is correct, the tabs that i ordered should be laid with DS 3.0 crystals. I really look forward for that cause if everything goes well, you bet your ass i'll order a fuckton of them.