• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

Yeah but last time i ordered from my former source i had ordered 1CP and hadn’t had it for over 6 months tho i had been tripping on 1P for months cause i had ordered 100 blotters. The 1CP came on yellow blotters. It had a mild metallic taste, didn’t gave any visuals, no psychedelic effects, dick retracted a shit ton, had intense flashes of heat that went away as soon as i took a cold ass shower. Really made me feel like shit.

Then i found this other site that i saw had great reviews. Ordered 5 blotters of 1P and 5 blotters of 1CP.
I usually drop 2 blotters for a normal trip but good thing i decided to test the potency and tripped on only 1 blotter.
Dude, i have no fucking idea what i dropped but it sure as fuck wasn’t 1CP.
Weird thing is it didn’t even taste anything which should have been a dead giveaway.

20 min in i start feeling something kicking in and at first it’s somewhat gentle but feels weird.
Jump in the shower, get out and go for a walk.
Then i start overheating like a motherfucker and it’s starting to feel really overwhelming. Feel like i’m starting to go insane. I’ve done 300ug several times and a maximum of 8Gs of shrooms in one sitting and it pales in comparison to what i was experiencing.

I immediately went back home ans called an ambulance as i felt like shit was about to hit the fan.
When i got to the hospital i waited for like maybe an hour pacing back and forth obviously looking like i was out of it in front of alot of people.
I had really tame visuals upon gazing at the carpet.

Anyways, i’ve dealt with symptoms afterwards i never had before and i had to quit smoking weed because every single time i smoked ever since it makes me feel so fucked up.
Even if i smoke like a fucking tiny bit of bud(barely .01 i’d say), i get super fucking weird(sometimes even feel like i’m kind of a passenger in my body and something else is at the wheel) and feel like my heart pounds a fuckton.

I haven’t touched anything ever since tho i still have some shrooms i haven’t done yet that i’m not sure if they’re still good(tho i could order some again) and i kinda want to learn how to order from the DW cause i miss tripping on acid.
Tho i’m unsure if i can’t smoke weed anymore if it would affect any acid/shroom trips.

Yeah but last time i ordered from my former source i had ordered 1CP and hadn’t had it for over 6 months tho i had been tripping on 1P for months cause i had ordered 100 blotters. The 1CP came on yellow blotters. It had a mild metallic taste, didn’t gave any visuals, no psychedelic effects, dick retracted a shit ton, had intense flashes of heat that went away as soon as i took a cold ass shower. Really made me feel like shit.

Then i found this other site that i saw had great reviews. Ordered 5 blotters of 1P and 5 blotters of 1CP.
I usually drop 2 blotters for a normal trip but good thing i decided to test the potency and tripped on only 1 blotter.
Dude, i have no fucking idea what i dropped but it sure as fuck wasn’t 1CP.
Weird thing is it didn’t even taste anything which should have been a dead giveaway.

20 min in i start feeling something kicking in and at first it’s somewhat gentle but feels weird.
Jump in the shower, get out and go for a walk.
Then i start overheating like a motherfucker and it’s starting to feel really overwhelming. Feel like i’m starting to go insane. I’ve done 300ug several times and a maximum of 8Gs of shrooms in one sitting and it pales in comparison to what i was experiencing.

I immediately went back home ans called an ambulance as i felt like shit was about to hit the fan.
When i got to the hospital i waited for like maybe an hour pacing back and forth obviously looking like i was out of it in front of alot of people.
I had really tame visuals upon gazing at the carpet.

Anyways, i’ve dealt with symptoms afterwards i never had before and i had to quit smoking weed because every single time i smoked ever since it makes me feel so fucked up.
Even if i smoke like a fucking tiny bit of bud(barely .01 i’d say), i get super fucking weird(sometimes even feel like i’m kind of a passenger in my body and something else is at the wheel) and feel like my heart pounds a fuckton.

I haven’t touched anything ever since tho i still have some shrooms i haven’t done yet that i’m not sure if they’re still good(tho i could order some again) and i kinda want to learn how to order from the DW cause i miss tripping on acid.
Tho i’m unsure if i can’t smoke weed anymore if it would affect any acid/shroom trips.
It’s amazing what can be undone. Ironically, further psychedellic experiences can help resolve something stuck. It’s like the workman with hard hat going down into the sewer.

Last time he bojjed up, left a mess and disarray.

Those burst misdirected pipes and loose wires aren’t going to fix themselves. The Rats won’t do it.

He has to go back down there, shift the situation and change the prognosis.

I do believe that in cases, the best way to resolve stuck, conditioned patterns of consciousness or energy, is to pick up the tools again.

There are still going to be a lot of good reliable, legit vendors out there, especially in Holland.

@Phobos33 so just one blotter of just 1cp sent you to hospital in an ambulance?
or was this the unknown substance and unknown supplier, and unknown dose issue?

Th
@Phobos33 so just one blotter of just 1cp sent you to hospital in an ambulance?
or was this the unknown substance and unknown supplier, and unknown dose issue
The latter.
I had never ordered from that supplier before and hadn’t tested my shit because i trusted them.
Even when i got the sketchy last 1CP order from the other former supplier i still had some 1P and i know for sure it isn’t a bad reaction to the substance but that i had some sketchy shit.

It’s amazing what can be undone. Ironically, further psychedellic experiences can help resolve something stuck. It’s like the workman with hard hat going down into the sewer.

Last time he bojjed up, left a mess and disarray.

Those burst misdirected pipes and loose wires aren’t going to fix themselves. The Rats won’t do it.

He has to go back down there, shift the situation and change the prognosis.

I do believe that in cases, the best way to resolve stuck, conditioned patterns of consciousness or energy, is to pick up the tools again.

There are still going to be a lot of good reliable, legit vendors out there, especially in Holland.
I dunno man, i don’t even know how i can even trust the clearweb anymore and that last experience really scared the shit outta me.
Now i’m trying to get into the DW markets and am kinda overwhelmed given that i don’t have much to work with other than having a virtual machine to browse from.
I now know i should use XMR to buy my shit but have no idea how to proceed. I don’t know how to PGP and i have no idea about the basic protocol as a whole to get from point A to point B.

I had a supplier in mind given that i already bought some really fucking good acid off someone in 2018 but i just found yesterday that said source has been under attack for months and that they’re currently offline.

I found 2 markets with the same supplier of “illuminati LSD” 99.7% pure fluff that seems highly interesting with crazy prices that really tempts me but i guess i need to properly prepare myself to order.

I dunno man, i don’t even know how i can even trust the clearweb anymore and that last experience really scared the shit outta me.
Now i’m trying to get into the DW markets and am kinda overwhelmed given that i don’t have much to work with other than having a virtual machine to browse from.
I now know i should use XMR to buy my shit but have no idea how to proceed. I don’t know how to PGP and i have no idea about the basic protocol as a whole to get from point A to point B.

I had a supplier in mind given that i already bought some really fucking good acid off someone in 2018 but i just found yesterday that said source has been under attack for months and that they’re currently offline.

I found 2 markets with the same supplier of “illuminati LSD” 99.7% pure fluff that seems highly interesting with crazy prices that really tempts me but i guess i need to properly prepare myself to order.
If only the DW was as easy plug and play.

But where there is a will! You can most likely figure all of that out, if needs be. Or just go back to your previous trusted clear net vendors if that’s still an option.

That is what I expect I would do. I can empathise with your rational apprehension. I’ve had plenty my share of unpleasant, even nightmarish psychedellic experiences, and I’m not even talking about taking unknown compounds, but sure I took supposed MDMA pills in past that were really....speed...DXM....Ketamine....even heroin has shown up in alleged MDMA pills.

Good luck whatever you try, and wishing you the best on releasing the lingering reverberation and trauma effectively, from that unfortunate experience.

If only the DW was as easy plug and play.

But where there is a will! You can most likely figure all of that out, if needs be. Or just go back to your previous trusted clear net vendors if that’s still an option.

That is what I expect I would do. I can empathise with your rational apprehension. I’ve had plenty my share of unpleasant, even nightmarish psychedellic experiences, and I’m not even talking about taking unknown compounds, but sure I took supposed MDMA pills in past that were really....speed...DXM....Ketamine....even heroin has shown up in alleged MDMA pills.

Good luck whatever you try, and wishing you the best on releasing the lingering reverberation and trauma effectively, from that unfortunate experience.
Thanks but i’m not going back to the former supplier i used to buy from because of the last order of 50 blotters of fake 1CP i received that i’m still pissed off about. I wasted something like 320$ on that order.

Thanks but i’m not going back to the former supplier i used to buy from because of the last order of 50 blotters of fake 1CP i received that i’m still pissed off about. I wasted something like 320$ on that order.
I don’t blame you. That’s steep price too. Luckily I managed to get my load into UK while going was good for much better rate. But just because there are a few crooks, it doesn’t mean the whole industry is suddenly crooked.

I mean it’s still in full, usual swing. The manufacturers are already working to try and expose the frauds. There will still be many legitimate, reliable vendors. The makers have a list on their site. All of those should be kosher, and I have one other Dutch source who isn’t on the list, but fully legit.

I don’t blame you. That’s steep price too. Luckily I managed to get my load into UK while going was good for much better rate. But just because there are a few crooks, it doesn’t mean the whole industry is suddenly crooked.

I mean it’s still in full, usual swing. The manufacturers are already working to try and expose the frauds. There will still be many legitimate, reliable vendors. The makers have a list on their site. All of those should be kosher, and I have one other Dutch source who isn’t on the list, but fully legit.
Cool but thing is i have no idea where i can find reliable sources and anywhere i seem to look there’s always the “no sourcing” rule policy going on.
I can understand why but now i’m more wary than ever. I’ve seen tons of websites up from a stupid google search but nothing tells me if they’re indeed selling legit shit.

can you get some of that 320$ worth of ??? tested?
what if there is something good in there, maybe spread unevenly, maybe salvageable (after testing) by dissolving in distilled water and served by dropper to control the dosage.

I’ve already put that shit in the garbage a long time ago. There definitely wasn’t anything good out of it.
Atleast it wasn’t that “1CP” that i last ordered from the other source i bought from.

illumnati LSD is really fucking trash like super underdosed. Sometimes just straight up blank paper don't fall for the illumnati lsd.

Some pretty sketchy stuff going on
Maybe... but I for one would like to see more testing from verified labs. Preferably with pictures of the tabs in question and the accompanying results

@Psychestim
I’m not familiar with checkit!. When I tried to look for a list of tests and results, using Google translate on my phone, I was unable to find it. Is there such a list? Are results made public ala drugsdata? (Sorry if this is obvious, working on my phone is a pita).

Maybe... but I for one would like to see more testing from verified labs. Preferably with pictures of the tabs in question and the accompanying results

@Psychestim
I’m not familiar with checkit!. When I tried to look for a list of tests and results, using Google translate on my phone, I was unable to find it. Is there such a list? Are results made public ala drugsdata? (Sorry if this is obvious, working on my phone is a pita).
Nearly all Austrian test-results on Drugsdata were originally tested and released by ChEckiT (or MDA basecamp) and you can see that in the right column on Drugsdata. ChEckiT releases new warnings every two weeks on their website (https://checkit.wien/warnungen/), but only test-results that were unexpected or somehow dangerous/worrisome (like super-strength XTC tablets) are displayed. This means, that expected test-results (like in that case, my 1P-LSD) are not included and I usually receive my result per mail or phone-call. They had a public database on their website, but it is not accessible atm because it's under revision and has been for over half a year at this point.

Feel free to ask more questions, I've had 43 samples analyzed by ChEckiT so far and I'm hugely thankful for their service.

Tbh, i’m in Canada and the last 2 times i’ve ordered LSD analogues(50x1CP-LSD(October) and 5x1P-LSD&5x1CP-LSD(December but from a different vendor)) it was definitely some sketchy RCs i got rather than any LSD analogues.

Last order got me in the hospital and i got alot of symptoms I didn’t have before the experience and even tho i went to the ER in mid January, apparently i’m pretty healthy and have no health issues. I’ve been taking 2 medicinal shrooms everyday and some of the symptoms went away.

I’m not ever fucking ordering anything ever again from the clearweb. I passed my first order for some GG tabs from a highly reputed vendor on the dark web and i still am kinda scared of dropping despite having dropped over 200 tabs so far.

Whoever has been supplying these fake RCs needs to be violently dealt with. I swear man, i’ve never been scared for my life as i did back in December.

How do you know they're fake? You're the first one that is essentially claiming that clearnet vendors are mislabeling their blotters and probably laying them with NBOHs, highly unlikely!
You probably had a bad trip, these analogues are just as heavy as LSD, it's entirely possible, real LSD won't be different one bit. Maybe they're slightly impure but the effects should still be lysergamide like.

How do you know they're fake? You're the first one that is essentially claiming that clearnet vendors are mislabeling their blotters and probably laying them with NBOHs, highly unlikely!
You probably had a bad trip, these analogues are just as heavy as LSD, it's entirely possible, real LSD won't be different one bit. Maybe they're slightly impure but the effects should still be lysergamide like.
I’m not one to talk out of my ass and i’ve been ordering analogues from this 1 site for over a year(1P, 1CP, ALD-52) which if you scratch out my last order of 50x1CP equals 200 blotters from this site alone.
Those 1CP i got from my last order had a really sketchy metallic taste and didn’t feel like either of the analogues including the 1CP i had before and gave me some weird side effects. I know what lysergamides feel like so don’t act like you know better than me what the fuck i ordered and put in my body cause right now you’re making me feel like a lying sack of shit.

With all of that being said, i decided to not ever order from this site again because of that and the fact that i always had to whine back at them everytime i ordered stuff because they would never ship or confirm payment after days of me receiving an email from my bank telling me the payments were accepted. The last order was the last straw, it wasn’t fucking 1CP at all. Didn’t have any visuals, nor classical psychedelic mental effects. Felt like shit, had multiple flashes of heat, dick retracted hard and really made me feel like shit.

Then i switched vendor and ordered both 5 blotters of 1P and 1CP.
Didn’t taste anything this time. Didn’t have any visuals, didn’t have any classical Psychedelic effects. Dick retracted harder than what i last dropped, balls hurt alot, harsher flashes of heat right as it started kicking in, felt like i was going insane and i had just dropped 1 tab to test(which usually for a normal trip drop 2).

I know what LSD and its analogues feels like and you’re not gonna make me believe that i couldn’t handle my shit when i know fucking damn well that what i got clearly wasn’t what was marketed to me.
I never claimed them to be NBOMEs or anything so then again, stop putting words in my mouth that i never said.
I know exactly wtf i went thru and it definitely wasn’t me having a bad trip on LSD. It was me tripping on sketchy ass RCs.