• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

De acuerdo haré unas fotos y las pondré en este hilo. Y un informe detallado de como fue la experiencia . a ver si encuentro el día perfecto para mi primer viaje

salud !!

Si son las que compraste en el sitio holandes que me dijiste, entonces son las blancas y están bien. Los cartones contaminados que mencionaba el post de reddit son rosados, y vienen de otra parte.

bueno, entonces maravilloso. me dejas mas tranquila. Tengo sentimientos encontrados por probar esta sustancia y hacer mi primer viaje psicodélico. Tu información seguramente me ayudará a que mi viaje sea seguro y sin sustos, lleno de pensamientos positivos y placenteros.

Quiero nuevamente disculparme con todos los miembros por participar en el foro en español. de todos los foros donde he buscado información ..... este es el mejor sin duda !!!!

Salud !!

No trouble, it’s a shame we can’t be more helpful or assuring. Dutch vendors have the big candy factory on their doorstep, no issues at all, so the likelihood of counterfeit would surely be much lower, so I would personally take assurance at that.

Please let us know though when you unseal, how your tabs appear, and how you find the experience.

For future purposes, I personally strongly recommend 1cP-LSD over 1p.
Finally gettin it. Totally missed the conversation on the not so clean blotters sold. the ones I have are guessing from the good one.

Never noticed that discussion but I was tripping ball's. Strange you recommend 1-cp as being better, my experience was just the opposite 1-p being better then 1-cp-LSD. ALD-52 is king ime.

my last few sessions with ald-52 were excellent (variable tab doping previously made me diss them)
1-p is dependable (maybe I was lucky with my tabs)
1cp has been variable but i ordered some liquid to see if I can get a series of regular low doses

Quiero nuevamente disculparme con todos los miembros por participar en el foro en español. de todos los foros donde he buscado información ..... este es el mejor sin duda !!!!

Salud !!
En mi opinion no necessitas disculpas. Soy anglofono pero estoy feliz de ver espanol en el foro, es un beuno momento para recuerdar y practicar este gran lingua.

Es el verdad, este foro es el mejor para informacion sobre los psicodelicos. Buena suerta con tu viaje!

Hi there. Just wanted to share, if I can, this potentially important email I just received from the official gang, in a true harm reduction manner, And in direct relation to your exact experiment And results:

“Dear Customer,

We have some important information to relay. There are now imitation/copy-cat lysergamide blotters on the market containing low quality, crude/impure lysergamide compounds.

We made some customers aware of this a couple of months ago when it was first bought to our attention but we did not make a formal announcement. However, now that we have a more thorough analysis of these low quality products (and the vendors that are distributing them) we feel that it is our responsibility to officially inform customers of the situation.

A thorough analysis of the blotters in question was provided by a long-time customer, supporter and organic chemist and subsequently posted on Reddit. The full analysis can be seen at the link below. The post also provides a visual comparison of our legitimate blotters vs the imitation blotters.

As the Reddit post describes, the imitation blotters (currently 1P-LSD, 1cP-AL-LAD, 1cP-MIPLA and LSZ) contain multiple impurities including controlled substances and potentially harmful side-products.

Even though these blotters are quite distinct in their appearance from official (necessary ommitance) blotters, they are being misrepresented as ******** product by several unscrupulous vendors.

We therefore urge customers (end-users and retailers alike) to properly check the products they are purchasing and, where necessary, analyse the blotters they are stocking. In light of this situation, we are offering a free LCMS/GCMS analysis service to customers that believe they may have been sold imitation blotters. Please contact us for more information and to make a sample submission.

Since 2012 we have made it our mission to provide high quality, dependable and consistent lysergamide blotter products to the research chemical markets. It therefore pains us to see this inferior product labelled and branded as our own. We will further make it our mission to ensure these poor quality copy-cat products do not reach end-users!

We would also advise customers to purchase lysergamide blotters either directly from us or from one of the approved vendors listed on our website. It goes without saying, that we will cease working with any vendor that is wilfully distributing these imitation products.”

MODERATORS- if that link isn’t appropriate or I missed anything please amend. I felt this was important HR info to bring some clarity on this too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I see.
Sorry for the laughing smiley, kinda inappropriate when the OP was prefaced with 'single worst decision' =D

haha, its okay, i can kind of sort of laugh about it these days, at least muster a snicker. the fact that it was on 1p is definitely laughable and i will be sure to question any decisions i ever make on lysergamides from now on

Damn, how convenient that i get back here after months of inactivity.
I used to order LSD analogues from this one vendor for a year and they fucked me over last year for a 50 blotter order of 1CP and i decided to not deal with them anymore.
The blotter print still looked the same from what i used to order except the blotter now had a yellow tint.
I ordered and received 5 blotters of 1CP and 5 blotters of 1P from a vendor that received good reviews online so i thought it was legit.
Well fuck me, it ended up making me call an ambulance on myself and i started having symptoms ever since i never had before.
I really fucking miss tripping as i am now really wary of buying from anyone and i’ve never used the dark web so getting acid for me is outta the equation and it really pisses me off.

I tried posting about it but i kept getting people telling me that i might had an allergic reaction which is fucking stupid cause i had something like 200 blotters from the first source i ever ordered from and never had any issues even tho i never tested my stuff.

Atleast i now know that the issue of fake blotters has been adressed.

I used to order LSD analogues from this one vendor for a year and they fucked me over last year for a 50 blotter order of 1CP and i decided to not deal with them anymore.
The blotter print still looked the same from what i used to order except the blotter now had a yellow tint.
I ordered and received 5 blotters of 1CP and 5 blotters of 1P from a vendor that received good reviews online so i thought it was legit.
Well fuck me, it ended up making me call an ambulance on myself and i started having symptoms ever since i never had before.
I really fucking miss tripping as i am now really wary of buying from anyone and i’ve never used the dark web so getting acid for me is outta the equation and it really pisses me off.

I tried posting about it but i kept getting people telling me that i might had an allergic reaction which is fucking stupid cause i had something like 200 blotters from the first source i ever ordered from and never had any issues even tho i never tested my stuff.

you could always learn to use the darkweb

Glad this was posted, thanks @AutoTripper
So . . . one can get dirty tabs. 🤮
It can happen. But, on the scale, and. Obviously we have no way of knowing exactly what those 2.5 % impurities are, but ISO-lysergamides, As far as my limited understanding goes are nothing in themselves to be particularly afraid of so I think that even these proven dirty so-called called blotters, are a long way from the known dangerous high dosed Mbom’s etc.

I’m not saying it’s acceptable or risk free at all but I feel there’s a good chance that if somebody was to take these tabs unwittingly, They may not come to any significant will certainly lasting harm we would hope just not the experience as it should be.

However the manufacturers brilliant like thisI recently received a spam email threatening me informing my local police because I had purchased X amount of research chemicals from Holland because somebody had hacked into the database of the retail partners I was using for the manufacturers.

They demanded bitcoin payment for grassing me to the police saying I had spent over £2000 on research chemicals.

Normally that might have triggered some rapid heartbeat but before I discovered this spam email the manufacturers themselves had already sent out emails telling everybody please don’t worry or react this is just some lying spammer who doesn’t even have accurate details trying to take advantage of people.

So in that sense they really do keep on the ball and try to look after their customers with assurance.

So they impress me again by putting out a newsletter stating the facts of this matter very clearly.

So @DrumTripper apart from...yo, my good brother and I Do hope you are doing well of course, to answer your question, or rephrase it to- is it possible to still get clean, legit tabs?
I think so. Just be diligent. Use our gut. If we stick to the makers verified retail list (as I confirmed, for safety, our above non translating friend did do so, there should be no worry.

But I have only one Dutch option now to UK, as 1cP is imminent to be illegal in Germany pah!!....who is not on the maker’s retail list.

just bloody counterfeiters meddling with something so good and pure, But I see it more as a blip than a destruction of the industry, And I expect more specific Information to come forward.

So, on the standard topic, Psychedelics in general- Yesterday was another extraordinary if not very unpleasant experience for me which I anticipated fully- Call it the inevitable crash period after such extensive prolonged use of LSD compounds.

It took about five days to kick in from the last significant dose but I’ve realised today it’s a case of the mind finally switching off and slowing down activity. Like anything is just too much to compute for a temporary whileAnd exhaustion really kicks in.

I slept 12 hours last night like a baby it was like I blinked and suddenly it was time to get up but all day I’ve been fighting the urge to just go back to bed and sleep another 12 hours.

Very interesting observation anyway the delayed come down and mental crash from the mind suddenly switching off making Remedio activities a task and a half.

Today has been better though.

you could always learn to use the darkweb
I will mate if my tabs ever expire lol. In 2019, going good, I figured 1000tabs may be a life’s supply.

well, around 300 in and it already feels like a life’s supply lol, 25 years into this game already.

But if needs ever call, Where there is a will I’m sure I would venture in that direction and simply make it happen.

Oh, I see.
Sorry for the laughing smiley, kinda inappropriate when the OP was prefaced with 'single worst decision' =D
I thought the smiley was appropriate, You were only laughing with after all I’m sure.And no matter what the situation where is the world without humour I always feel as long as it’s good humour.

Last edited:

Just quickly- I’ve trolled enuff here now lol....all the tabs I’ve had from the Dutch vendor who still ships to me- 1p and AL LAD, Have been very yellow tinted but still perfectly active as far as I could discern just for the record it’s not necessarily an indication of poor quality or dudd product.

i made the one of the single worst decisions ive ever made, to get married (for legal purposes) while on 1p-lsd. decided it on 1p-lsd, two weeks after meeting the girl, and got married the following week.
Look on the bright side as well, at least it was REAL 1p lol. Not some fakeass shit.

Will you...ahem...”Darling, What’s that foam coming out of your mouth.”