• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

thanks @AutoTripper. Good looking out=) I mean specifically Florida. On the Canada sites it even says; Florida highly likely to be seized. I read it after! lol.

Last edited:
I was wondering
What do you think would allow for better long term storage: pellets or blotters?
Assuming all other factors are equal.

I was wondering
What do you think would allow for better long term storage: pellets or blotters?
Assuming all other factors are equal.
I have very briefly thought about this. And to be honest, Im not sure either woukd degrade faster in optimum storage conditions.

But then a part of me can't help but feel that those pellets could somehow be a little better preserved or easier to store optimally over time.

I have just one Micropellet myself which I picked up with my last order of 1p LSD before the ban. I can still get the Micropellets from Holland so I wanted to see how my allergies might respond to them so I know what my options are.

Ingredient wise on paper they are pretty clean and far superior in that minimalistic sense compared to all of the mainstream prescription medicines I have looked up out of personal interest.

Now I have have recently left the odd blotters out of the fridge during hot summer temperatures the first time for about 5 weeks in a kitchen cupboard two tabs of
1p-LSD ready for consumption at any time.

I did not notice any discernible decrease in potency when I finally took those tabs.

More recently I had two tabs of ald-52 out of the fridge for several days during a pretty extreme heatwave by UK standards. I finally put them back into the fridge after it became apparent I would not need them for quite some more days at least.

Now this is my point I have not stored my single 150ug micropellet in the fridge. It currently sits on top of my wardrobe and to be honest in my gut and my mind I'm really not expecting it to have suffered as a result of heat exposure for whatever reason and by whichever logic.

If I had add been storing a blotter tab up there for that amount of time then I would be at least curious as to how much potency might have been degraded.

So I can't answer your questions with any actual knowledge or certainty but but I think possibly I would have a little more confidence at wrapping and storing a ton of pellets vs many pieces of paper. It must be also be the case that at the active va is slightly better insulated from potential moisture exposure certainly less surface area per ug for a start so that has to be considered.

I think that last point actually indicates that the pellets may be a safer long-term storage option on account of potential moisture absorption.

Wow... so I kinda haphazardly jumped in at 300 after reagent testing a while back.
Given my recent tolerance (200 ug 1a last weekend) and given the reported strengths of 1p vs 1a I figured Id be ok.
Umm nope lol... well, theres more

Visually less movement, less flowing than my experiences with 1a but far brighter. Colour enhancement and shadows really danced. But im not usually one for visuals. CEV were there but given the setting i didnt have much time.

Mentally was where I was blown away. I suppose, with only being able to compare to 1a, this seemed much more full in the psychedelic mindset. 1a seemed mellow and clear witted. This had that LSD manic fast paced hyper aware mindset. I was making all sorts of connections which just werent there lol

Amazing experience tho

Trip report (and more experiments) to follow

Just did a 20ug mini-trip yesterday and looooooved it!
It is a real sweet spot dosage for a productive, yet trippy day. Very happy and never felt it in the body. Just a perfect amount for fricking around, covid style.
I know at least a couple vendors (not mentioning) have 20ug tabs, if that appeals. Me, I’m just cutting tabs, so very approx on the dosage.

Going to repeat an another 4 days.

Just did a 20ug mini-trip yesterday and looooooved it!
It is a real sweet spot dosage for a productive, yet trippy day. Very happy and never felt it in the body. Just a perfect amount for fricking around, covid style.
I know at least a couple vendors (not mentioning) have 20ug tabs, if that appeals. Me, I’m just cutting tabs, so very approx on the dosage.

Going to repeat an another 4 days.
That's very interedting because it ties exactly with my own countless experiences at all doses and redoses.

I had concluded long ago that 20ug was perfect to get a noticeable, appreciative psychecellic effect (especially when combined with other substances like cannabis edibles and and heavy kava consumption in my current days), without having that unavoidable experience or transition into the psychedelic experience which for me is always a bit uncomfortable and anxiety producing but largely due to my current physical and mental condition in the past it was much easier to ride through.

But I found many times that with 25ug of 1cp LSD in particular I would actually have a come up please where it wouldn't be until the Mini peak and leveled out that I would feel more settled and totally chilled and relaxed in the experience.

But I found that 20ug hovered just below this and did not what produce this slightly unnerving come up and transition period.

Even 10 to 15 ug can be hey very nice and noticeable boost and uplift in combination with other poly drug use.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip mate wishing you many more really comfortable and enjoyable ones which feel so beneficial don't they and healthy and right?

Regarding the dosage I would perhaps do what I am doing myself I did it earlier in fact a simple 25ml bottle 5 ml plastic syringe and distilled water 20 mL added to the bottle with two tabs of 1cp LSD snapped into quarters and shaking and tomorrow I can take take exactly 1 milligram in a fun and easy manner knowing it is basically 10 micrograms and is very effective this solution at these low doses so saturation seems to be pretty quick and consistent.

Much cheaper than the 20 ug tabs.

And interestingly the other established company on Instagram am selling 1p LSD microdose pills at 10 micrograms recommend their product for daily use like one pill per day which is interesting and it seems the whole of their team practice this for creativity etc so I really don't think there is a rule book on how to go about these lower and microdoses.

My own discipline has been appalling through an incredibly tough time where just surviving has been a privilege and achievement through the winter and I have been spontaneously and unplannedly taking all sorts of doses of acid just to get me through each day day.and fight against incredible fattigue and a loss of Focus in the face of so much physical suffering from illness, allergies and injuries over the winter.

Still I must admit I am actually a little bit Christmas style excited about having my 20 mL 200 microgram bottle to accurately measure 10 to 20 micrograms from tomorrow without having to guess at a tab which I have been doing for previous days like I took an estimate of 12.5 ug of a 1cp LSD tab earlier today because I didn't want the notable tripping and visual effects I get from 20 ug or more.

Anyway @DrumTripper thanks for sharing your experience was very interesting to hear and I hope you are feeling well and staying positive my friend.

Last edited:
Wow... so I kinda haphazardly jumped in at 300 after reagent testing a while back.
Given my recent tolerance (200 ug 1a last weekend) and given the reported strengths of 1p vs 1a I figured Id be ok.
Umm nope lol... well, theres more

Visually less movement, less flowing than my experiences with 1a but far brighter. Colour enhancement and shadows really danced. But im not usually one for visuals. CEV were there but given the setting i didnt have much time.

Mentally was where I was blown away. I suppose, with only being able to compare to 1a, this seemed much more full in the psychedelic mindset. 1a seemed mellow and clear witted. This had that LSD manic fast paced hyper aware mindset. I was making all sorts of connections which just werent there lol

Amazing experience tho

Trip report (and more experiments) to follow
Hey mate. I'm sure I missed this reports of yours but glad you had an exhilarating trip by the sounds of it and it's always so much more special when it's partly unexpected.

300ug hits quite hard. It's less spaced than ald-52 which I tried the first time myself on 200 ug + 30 ug 1cp LSD several weeks ago and found it to be very long lasting and actually quite mind-bending in a dream-like manner whereas 1p LSD comes on very quickly for my own metabolism and it's like a train. I would actually genuinely feel more relaxed about the come up and onset and peak of 300 ug of ald-52 vs 1p LSD although I would expect the overall psychological and introspective impact from the ALD trip to be greater in the long run and immediately after the trip if that makes sense.

Have you tried a combination of ALD 52 and 1cp LSD because I found there to be some real synergy there.

Ive yet to combine lysergamides with other lysergamides, tbh it never even crossed my mind for some reason lol.. but I have combined:
300 ug 1cp-lsd with a difficult to determine amount of dxm (I was sick just before the peak so I figured itd be safe to take 300 given my experience with 200 .... also wrong! lol I thought I was God.. followed by some wonderful catharsis

And 200 ug ald 52 with 150 mg MDMA but after ( 6/5) trials 200ug seems to produce only moderate effects for me

Also some decent but not strong edibles(T:0), 15 mg 2ct7 (T:1hr), and 300 ug ald 52 and 15 mgt7 (t 2)....Which woulda been another home run, if only the setting hadnt blown it foul lol ...

Hey mate. I'm sure I missed this reports of yours but glad you had an exhilarating trip by the sounds of it and it's always so much more special when it's partly unexpected

I never got to finishing that report. Then I had those other crazy trips in a relatively short succession and it all kinda blended in together before ... I was tripping a lot ... I should write up a brief summary for those trials in lysergamides... amazing substances after years off from LSD... Not like I dont have the time with all this hubub and social isolation. And Im currently mid way through a self imposed substances fast so... why not reminiscence

simple 25ml bottle 5 ml plastic syringe and distilled water 20 mL added to the bottle with two tabs of 1cp LSD snapped into quarters and shaking and tomorrow I can take take exactly 1 milligram in a fun and easy manner knowing it is basically 10 micrograms
Thanks @AutoTripper, I really need to do that. Did it with my 4-sub’d trypts and it’s the only way to get closer accuracy. Sorry to hear about a shit winter - hoping spring (post-covid, whenever that is) and the sun will bring you some peaceful relieving times.

Gonna now go dunk me some 1p-lsd tabs and eth-lad tabs in my distilled water.
Funny, I wouldn’t be brave enough to try, but imagine a solution of several lysergamides combined in one bottle (most I’ve done us 1p+eth) - that’d be a tornado juice 🌪 🧃 of sorts! (be careful with combos, folks!!)

Can’t find any ALD-52 myself, wish i had stocked up last year! Oh well, I gots me my eth-lad and 1p.

If recent studies are correct, there should be very little in the differences between 1P-LSD, ALD-52, and other N-acyl lysergamides. They all should act as prodrugs for LSD.

If recent studies are correct, there should be very little in the differences between 1P-LSD, ALD-52, and other N-acyl lysergamides. They all should act as prodrugs for LSD.
Could individual metabolisms not effect the speed at which one turns them into LSD though?

I’ve only tried 1A of the LSD pro-drugs, but found it “smoother” and more “colorful” at times. Perhaps the acid I’ve had in the past was under or overdosed and thus with 1A I simply had a more consistent experience. I can’t know for sure.

I would expect they're all pretty easily broken down and there shouldn't be too much variation between people. It's just a simple amide, nothing too fancy or demanding. Sort of like psilocybin or 4-AcO-DMT: they're both rapidly broken down to the active compound psilocin in pretty much every mammal.

Set, setting, expectations, and dosage are as always important contributors to the trip overall too. I would assume that the RC lysergamide tabs would be more consistently dosed (and labeled correctly) than varying batches of black market LSD.

Same, similar, or otherwise - I still want to sample it. Finally tracked some down.
I don;t expect it to be as different as eth-lad, (a different compound, really) but it’s also just to add to the collection, and taste all that one can.
I feel a diff between types of met (ho vs aco), so thought 1a-lsd might show those same similarities?
We’ll see - and the testing is fun! ;)

mostly in the last year, I volumetrically use a mix of a-lad and 1p tabs in distilled water with a dropper for a mushroom like buzz (one dropper is ~25 mics worth of 50-50 mix) - I had thrown 10 cut up tabs of each into the little brown dropper jar and shook it up about a year ago, and keep shaking it, and taking one or 2 droppers of it from time to time for a shroomy like day.

but I also have quarters cut of eth, 1p, and 1a, in a special place, and when I take a quarter of 1p it is very energetic.

I have recently found that 1cp works very smoothly and if I had to prefer one over them all it would be 1cp (today) though I need to retry eth-lad and compare it more carefully with 1cp.

it's all good, and strange.

Ald 52 is the smoothest out of that, 1p, 1cP.

1cP is smoother than 1p.

There really really ARE genuine, noticeable, perceptible differences between the different homologues. No question in my consistent experience.

We can come up with logic like, they are all prodrugs for 25 etc, but they ARE essentially different slightly. Why is it so implausible for there to be noticeably different subjective experiences?

I had 3 lysergamides tested via vega testing, to see how well suited, or effectively "smooth" they were for my particular body, when I visited my homeopath last November.

At the time I had not taken ALD myself, but for some intuitive reason I strongly expected it to test the best, smoothest for me out of the 3.

I was pretty dead sure 1cP would show as a little smoother than 1p.

This was exactly the case. 1p first- tested pretty well, but could be better.

1cP- a good notch better/smoother.

ALD- a bigger notch smoother than 1cP, than the gap between 1p and 1cP.

ALD was the clear winner, but all 3 were pretty okay without any real sign of aggravation.

MDMA Bowser pills showed significantly more aggravation, as to be expected.

Kanna wasn't good.
Kratom showed benefits, and aggravation.

Kava was totally fine.

I didn't take my LSD 25 Californian Sunshine tabs, but I might next time, and compare to the ALD.

I do find it slightly bemusing that so many people insist that there is no difference at all in the experience because I am very much in tune with my body and mind when it comes to deciphering minor differences in experience of supplements and foods and drugs etc and the difference between 1p LSD and 1cp LSD is absolutely unquestionable and I'm almost certain I could tell them apart in a blind test.

My ALD trip, it really did feel remarkably smooth much more so than 1p.

Last edited:
I do find it slightly been musing that so many people insist that there is no difference at all in the experience because I am very much in tune with my body and mind when it comes to deciphering minor differences inexperience of supplements and foods and drugs etc and and the difference between 1p LSD and 1cp LSD is absolutely unquestionable and I'm almost certain I could tell them apart in a blind test.
Interestingly enough, I've done blind trialing on a friend before; he always assumed I'd given him regular L when it was in fact ALD-52. I think blind trials might suggest that at least some of these are virtually indistinguishable; however, 1P seems to be an outlier, and most people seem to agree it has a shorter duration/harsher come-up than the others. Go figure.

Would the difference in binding affinities at the various sites not explain the differences in subjective effects tho?